Rick Tells Pete Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By pure accident. Like I said, I tracked out this way a few times during my morning runs. And then one day when I was on my way down from the top, I happen to notice this little clearing tucked off to the side and so I stopped and went to check it out. And when I did, it was like, wow, I couldn't believe this really great view was hidden in here."

"Well, lucky for us both you did."

Alice suddenly becomes aware just how tightly Rick is holding her; in fact, he has settled her body back against his own, and now has quietly begun to sniff and nuzzle her hair. And though she knows she shouldn't, for a brief moment she allows herself to enjoy the closeness of his body. But then she shakes herself out of the trance, separates herself from his grasp and steps off to the side.

"Sorry," he says, "I really didn't mean anything by that . . ."

"No, forget it. It's not like I would expect a young man like you to make a pass at a middle-aged crone like me."

"Would you stop that!" he snaps, suddenly quite irritated. The growl in his voice startles her. "Why do you do that?"

"What?"

"Put yourself down. You do it all the time. So why couldn't somebody like me go for somebody like you?"

She laughs a little. "Oh, please, Rick, come on. Listen, I totally enjoy this flirty little game we play, you pretending to make passes at me and me pretending not to like it. But we both know it's just that—a game."

"Jesus, Alice," he mumbles. And with that, he seizes her and pulls her to him, clamping his mouth over hers. Shocked, unnerved, and speechless, Alice does not react for several moments as Rick continues to kiss her. After a while, she even begins to return the kiss, but then pulls away when she feels him settling her body into his. As he stares at her with obvious lust, she takes a step back from him and avoids his eyes.

"Still think it's a game?" he smirks.

"That's not funny, Rick . . . or appropriate. I'm your stepmother."

He just smiles. "Well, I won't tell anybody if you don't. Jesus fucking Crist, Alice, don't tell me you never thought about it, because I happen to know you have. And you can drop all the little jokes about old you and young me, 'cause the way I see it, older women are damn sexy. I'm not kidding. I really dig 'em, and just so you know, I sure as heck dig you."

"Stop . . . just stop. I can't believe you're talking to me like this. You're ruining our day."

"Well, gee whiz, Mom, I wouldn't wanna do that."

An awkward silence passes between them. Rick glares at Alice while she studiously avoids looking at him.

"I didn't know . . ." she says, finally breaking the silence. "I mean, I didn't realize . . . that you were being serious. I just thought we were having fun."

"Who says I wasn't having fun?"

"You know what I mean. I thought we were finally becoming friends."

"Well, we are," he says with an ironic laugh. "Just because somebody's your friend doesn't mean you can't mess around with them a little."

She flashes a look of total exasperation. "Oh, you're impossible!"

"I'm impossible? Seems to me not so long ago you wanted to know the real reason I was spending time with you. Now that I'm being honest, you don't want to hear it."

"Do you know who you sound like: your father."

"Gimme a break, Alice."

"No, seriously. When he's frustrated, he takes on that same tone of voice. And now that I think about it, you and Mike are alike in a lot of ways."

"Well, fuck. You don't have to be such a bitch about it."

"Oh, my God, where'd that come from?" she gasps, staring out across the valley.

"Sorry. I shouldn't have said that. You're not a bitch."

"No, Rick, not that," she says, a note of alarm creeping into her voice. "That!"

Rick turns to where she is pointing and is startled to see a big black storm cloud rolling across the horizon and bearing down on the hill. And it is coming fast.

"Shit, where did that come from?" he croaks. "It wasn't there a minute ago."

"Rick, what are we going to do?" she says, noticing the flashes of lighting boiling up out of the ominous-looking cloud. "The trees are fairly dense here. Maybe we can just huddle under them until it passes."

"Uh-uh," he counters. "There's some serious rain in that cloud; and besides, you're really not supposed to huddle under trees in a thunderstorm. We gotta get the hell out of here—pronto."

As Alice grabs her bike she notices the first stray drops of rain are beginning to fall.

"Do you think we could make a run for the house?"

"Outrun that thing? No fucking way," Rick says, grabbing his own bike. "Shit, this is my own fault for not paying attention."

"Where can we go?"

"There is a place down near the foot of the hill. It's pretty old, but I think it'll do. Stick close to me and pedal like you mean it. And whatever you do, Alice, for God's sake, don't fall!"

They mount their bikes and go tearing down the hill even as the smattering of raindrops turn into rain pellets, pelting them as they go. Several minutes later Rick swerves off the road onto a gravelly path that leads to a faded old barn. With Alice close behind him, Rick jumps off his bike and begins fumbling with a padlock holding together a rusty chain on the wide double door. As the wind whips around them and the rain begins to thicken, he curses, realizing he cannot break the chain with his bare hands. Thinking fast, he glances around and grabs a length of pipe from the ground and forces it into the chain, quickly snapping it apart. He forces open the heavy door and they dart inside dragging their bikes just as a ball of lightning explodes across the sky and the clouds open up, unleashing a fierce sheet of rain. Rick tosses his bike aside and hurriedly bars the big wooden doors against the noisy storm railing outside.

"Oh, my God, I can't believe we made it!" Alice exclaims.

"Yeah, sure as hell did," Rick exhales, leaning against the door. One look at Alice and he can't help but let out a little laugh at the sight of her, bedraggled and wet, though not completely drenched. Seeing him laugh makes Alice laugh too, but she quickly becomes embarrassed when she realizes he is staring at her.

"I must look a fright."

"Not to me. I happen to like how a girl looks when she's wet."

"Rick, this is crazy. What are we going to do?"

"What can we do? Wait it out, I guess . . . unless you thought to bring your phone along . . . 'cause I sure as hell didn't."

She shakes her head and then sighs a deep despondent sigh.

"So we're stuck here for God knows how long."

"Yep, seems so."

"Trapped in this godforsaken barn."

"A second ago you were thrilled to be in this godforsaken barn, now you can't wait to get out. Make up your mind, Alice."

"No, Rick, I didn't mean it that way. I am glad we made it. I just don't like this helpless feeling."

"Yeah, me neither. But we'd better make the best of. From the sound of that rain, we're not going anywhere a while."

The self-conscious feeling returns to Alice as she notices Rick still looking at her. She wipes the water from her face and begins smoothing back her wet hair. As she does, she becomes aware of how her wet her t-shirt is, and how her shorts are clinging to her, outlining the form of her body. Vainly, she also tries to smooth them out. Rick continues watching her with a look not unlike a hawk sizing up a rabbit.

Suddenly a crack of lightning brightens the sky and a deep moan of thunder rumbles across the landscape and through the barn. A howling wind whistles around the edges of the barn causing several loose planks on the roof to shift, sending a cascade of water and dirt spilling down from the rafters. The water splashes Alice who screams just as Rick pulls her away from the falling muck.

"Oh my God, is this place safe?"

"Sure it is. I mean, it's been standing here a long time."

As if to make a point, another bolt of lightning flashes nearby and even more debris sifts down from the shaky ceiling as heavy coils of rain pound the metallic roof. Rick chuckles, catching the ironic joke, but Alice is not amused.

"You may think this is funny, but I don't. Do you ever take anything seriously?"

"Sorry. I thought I was making you feel better."

Alice again smooths back her hair and begins picking some of the dirt out of it. Wishing to help, Rick pulls off his tank top, wrings it out, and use it to help clean her hair. Alice smiles and gives him a grateful look, but when her eyes fall on his muscular torso, she again grows uneasy and finally takes the shirt from him and finishes wiping her own hair. One done, she attempts to hand the tank back to him but Rick suddenly gets a mischievous glint on his eye, bows his head and abruptly starts shaking his thick mane of wet hair in her face. Suddenly coated in a fine spray of water, Alice gasps and jumps back.

"You clown!" she squeals, laughing, and then gives him a playful shove and uses the tank to wipe her face. "Just like a wet dog."

"Wouldn't be the first time I was called a dog: a big shaggy wet dog."

"More like a wolfhound. But thanks for making me laugh. I do feel better."

"Good. I don't like it when you frown. You're way prettier when you smile."

She rolls her eyes and attempts to laugh off his compliment, but is flattered in spite of herself. Just then more rain comes tumbling down from the ceiling and the two of them are forced to retreat even deeper into the barn. As they do Alice shivers, catching a draft of cool air blowing through the wide open space of the old barn.

"You're cold," Rick observes. "Let's get out of this breezeway and camp out in one of those stalls."

He leads her into one of the large stalls along the side of the barn. He gathers up piles of straw and heaps it against the back of the stall, giving them a comfortable place to sit. Alice attempts to give him back his tank, but he takes it and drapes it around her shoulders.

"Thank you, sir. You're an officer and a gentleman."

"It's not so bad—huh? It beats the hell out of being stuck out in that."

"It does indeed."

She smiles and attempts to relax, but is finding it increasingly hard to do, partly because of the raging storm outside, but mainly because of her handsome young stepson sitting nearby, curled up in a thick mound of straw, and whose moist near-naked body is proving more distracting than she'd like at admit.

Finally she brightens up. "What we need to do, to take our minds off the rain, is play a game."

"What game?"

"It doesn't matter: charades or trivia or what's-my-line."

He laughs. "What's my what?"

"You know, it's where I pretend to be a captain or a plumber or something like that, and you have to guess what I do based on the clues I give."

"Yikes, booooring."

"Then you pick a game. I really don't care what."

He grins. "Any game?"

"Any game within reason."

"OK, I pick Truth or Dare."

"Um, I don't know about that, Rick."

"It's easy. It's where we take turns, asking each other truth or dare—"

"I know what it is, Rick. The girls like to play it. But it can be a very, uh, risky. And I'm not so sure I want to play it out here."

He leans in and smiles suggestively. "You're not afraid of me, are you, Alice?"

"I am most certainly not." She sighs. "Fine, let's play the stupid game. But I'm warning you, young man: The minute this starts to get out of hand, I'm calling an end to it."

"Relax, will you? It's the perfect game for a day like this. You get so lost in the questions that you forget it's even raining. You'll see. Do you want to start?"

"Uh, sure. Let me see now. OK, here's a Dare: The next time you see your dad, I want you to tell him that you love him. And you have to mean it."

Rick laughs. "Still trying to fix me, Alice?"

She gives him a crafty look. "I don't give up easily."

"Nope, you sure don't. And neither do I. So, Alice, why don't you think you're pretty?"

She grimaces, looking utterly frustrated. "Pretty is such a young person's word. It's all you kids talk about. But you won't hear a woman my age talking about how pretty someone is. But I'll tell you this: I think that for a woman my age I'm reasonably attractive. But really, what difference does it make?"

He reaches out and smooths some stray hairs away from her face. She pulls back a bit and looks at him with bewilderment.

"Well, I think you're pretty—really pretty."

"Why do you do that, Rick? Why do you have to flatter every woman you meet? It's silly, it's disconcerting, and, well—I know you don't really think I'm pretty."

He shrugs and gives her a knowing look. "I'll tell you a secret, Alice. The first woman I ever fell for was my eighth grade teacher, and the first woman I ever made a pass at was my tenth grade teacher, who was like ten years older than me. And nope, I didn't get her—not that first time anyway. But the second time, well, yeah, I got her good. And I've been chasing older women ever since. It's just something in me: I happen to like—and I mean, really like—older women. There's something about them that just really gets my engine going."

"That's awful!" she gasps, looking quite flustered.

Again he chuckles, not taking his eyes off her. "What's so awful about it? It's just sex."

"I am not . . . I am not even going to . . . I—I don't believe you. Sometimes, I think you say things just to shock me."

"Can you blame me? It's just so easy! And I admit I do get a certain charge out of making you blush, like the way you're blushing now. But just so you know, Alice, I'm not lying. I wouldn't lie to you. I think you're totally fucking gorgeous."

She takes a breath and tries to sound cooler. "We should get back to the game. I think it's your turn."

"Yes, ma'am."

"But first, I am going to say this: I am not impressed by you, Rick. When I was teaching, I had students like you: brash, impudent young men who thought they could get under my skin by flirting with me. It didn't work then and it's not going to work now because I know that, at heart, you're all just a bunch of immature little boys who never grew up."

"Well, I guess that puts me in my place, huh, Alice? OK, for my turn I choose Dare."

"Fine, here's a Dare: I dare you to stop flirting with me right now."

Rick looks confused and a little hurt. "I don't believe you."

"Believe it. I want you to stop this outrageous behavior right now. It's completely inappropriate."

"But it's our thing, it's what we do. I flirt with you, and you pretend not to like it. I tease you and make jokes with you, and you laugh and giggle and blush all over. It's fun. Why would you want to stop it?"

Alice avoids his eyes and takes a long time to answer.

"I thought it was all just a game. I thought it was all perfectly harmless—that is, until just now when I realized . . ."

"Oh, I get it," Rick says with a sly smile. "Until you realized that I meant the sex part of it. Does that scare you, Alice? Come on, what's wrong with a little harmless sex?"

Alice fidgets a bit, brushing the straw off her shirt and lap. She attempts to meet his gaze, but when her eyes fall on his bare chest, she quickly looks away.

"You can't be serious. I'm your stepmother. I'm married to your father."

"Yeah, I know, and I gotta tell you that, for me, that's just icing on the cake. See, Alice, I happen to like a little kink in my sex. And let's face it: Nothing's kinkier than incest."

He is back to staring at her with pure, unadulterated lust. He even tweaks his own bare nipple to show he is turned on. Alice catches his motion out of the corner of her eye and an involuntary gasp escapes her lips as a deep scarlet blush spreads across her cheeks and chest.

"Well, Alice, I guess the ball's in your court now. Truth or Dare?"

"I—I can't decide. I don't know what I want."

He brushes her arm, causing her to jump and pull away. "Do you know what I think? I think you know what you want, you're just afraid to have it ."

Again, he reaches out and touches her arm, but this time he holds tight her wrist so she can't pull away. And then slowly, inexorably, he draws her to him.

"My God, you're sexy: all sweetness and light on the outside, and a bad little girl on the inside. It took somebody like me to see it. But you knew that, didn't you, Alice? You knew I was just the one to see you for what you are. You've been waiting for a bad boy like me to come along and open you up. I could see it in the way you looked at me right from the start. This is what you wanted, and you knew I was just the one to give it to you."

"Rick, no, please—"

But it's too late: He slips his arm around her, pulls her to him, and then plants a full hard penetrating kiss on her lips. Almost instantly, she responds to him, opening her mouth, welcoming his invading tongue, and moaning with desire.

As he kisses her, his hand trails along her hip and then across the curve of her back, caressing her. And then he slides his fingers down to her ass which he takes in his grasp. Minutes later he brings his mouth down to the hollow of her neck and kisses and tastes her moist skin. And then with his hot breath warming her, he quickly unbuttons her shirt, strips it off, and tosses it aside. And then almost before she realizes what is happening, he undoes her bra and pulls it from her breasts.

"Oh, my God . . ." she gasps as she feels the bra falling away.

Instinctively she attempts to cover her breasts but Rick is having none of it and takes her hands away. And then he bends down and sucks one of her naked tits into his mouth, causing her to whimper loudly.

"Oh! Oh, God! . . ." she chokes, shuddering at the strong suctioning sensation of his mouth on her body, unused to anyone touching or sucking her like this. Moments later she yelps again as he shifts his attention to the other tit.

"Oh, Rick," she groans, shocked that her tits could be this sensitive.

"Damn, Alice, I like the way you taste," he mumbles as he pulls back a little and licks and nips at her erect creamy breasts.

He can feel how strongly she is reacting to him and prolongs the delicious torture until she finally grabs his face and again pulls it to her mouth. As they kiss, Rick climbs to his knees and again pulls Alice to him, their bodies smashing together. The heat of the young man's firm body causes Alice to tremble and flush with desire.

Rick reaches down and undoes her shorts and pushes them down, and then pushes down her panties too. When he strokes her pussy, Alice shudders and cries out.

"Oh, God!"

He tosses aside her shorts and then sheds his own, revealing a stuffed jockstrap underneath. With Alice looking on terrified, Rick confidently takes her trembling hand and cups it onto the mound in his jock. She can hardly believe how warm it is, the heat radiating right through the thick material of the jock. He leans in and breathes on her ear.

"Take it off, Alice."

Hesitantly, shakily, she does as he says, sliding the jock down his muscular thighs until his long thick erection pops into view. Rick watches her face with immense pleasure, grinning when her wide eyes lock onto his bulging manhood.

"Damn, girl, you make me so hot—but you know that, don't you? You're so fucking beautiful."

He grabs her and pulls her naked body to his, kissing her greedily, making her moan loudly at the heat of their union. After a few minutes of this heated making out they separate, and the young man begins to slowly push her down to his groin. She does not resist when he brings his rigid cock up to her lips. By now it is abundantly obvious she is as intensely turned on as he is, and there is not the slightest hesitation to take his huge pole into her mouth. As she sucks, she sniffs deeply, imbibing the pungent scent of his masculine young crotch.

1...456789