Ricky's Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Ricky meets his older neighbor.
1.6k words
4.37
7.8k
8
0

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
308 Followers

I have always been attracted to older men. Just something about their dominating look that really turns me on. I have an old copy of GQ that featured older men that I have kept and used when I want to masturbate. Looking at the photos of all the hot older guys gets me going and I love to imagine being with them as I look at the pictures and stroke my cock.

Tonight I am lying on my bed, nude as usual, looking at my GQ and madly pounding my hard five-inch cock. Soon I was shooting my load onto my belly while I humped up and down with my body. I really get into getting myself off. After I relaxed a bit, I wiped up my cum off my belly and licked it off my fingers. I do love the taste of cum. Spent, I rolled over and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I went down to have breakfast with my parents before I went to school. Over the meal, my father said, "I met the guy that lives next door. He got in yesterday afternoon. And Ricky, you'll love this. He is James Clark."

I almost fell out of my chair. As an hope to be a writer, I want to be a novelist, James Clark was one of my favorite authors.

Looking at my father with big eyes, I exclaimed, "Really? Dad, you're not kidding are you? Oh, wow. Living next to one of the great writers is a dream come true."

My father mussed my hair as he stood and headed for the door.

"Okay, we are off to work. We have meetings this afternoon and probably won't be home until after dinner. There are some leftovers in the fridge for you Ricky." mother said as she and father walked to the door.

I finished eating and grabbed my books and walked outside just as Ron drove up and stopped. I climbed into the passenger seat and we drove off, headed for our stop behind the strip mall on the way to school.

After giving Ron his blow job in the car, we went to school and my mind kept going to our new neighbor. I could not believe I was so close to James Clark and would probably be meeting him soon. I had all of his books and hoped I could write ones similar in style.

I had lunch with Billy, we always hung out together now at school. He saw how excited I was and when he asked why I told him about living next door to one of my favorite writers. Billy was happy for me, squeezing my hand and looking into my eyes with a smile

I walked home from school and as I came up to our house, I saw our neighbor James Clark standing between our houses, looked like he was cutting the top off of a plant. As I walked up, he turned and smiled at me. I nearly fainted -- he was wearing a sleeveless tee shirt and a pair of sweatpants. It looked like he was going commando as I could clearly see the outline of his cock against the tight fabric. And it looked large.

He stepped toward me and held out his hand. Trembling, blushing I stuck out my hand which he squeezed in his.

"You must be Ricky," he said to me, his piercing dark eyes on mine, "I met your daddy yesterday. He told me you wanted to become an author."

I stammered, "Hi. Yes. You are Mr. Clark, the writer? I have all of your books. Wow, I can't believe I'm actually meeting you."

Still holding my hand, he chuckled. "No, Ricky. It is my pleasure to meet you. I hope we can become good friends. I would love to see some things you've been writing."

He finally released my hand and I stood there, frozen. I had a hard time keeping my eyes from going over his body, especially the large well-defined bulge in his sweatpants.

"Okay Ricky, I guess I'd better let you go," he said to me, smiling as his eyes went up and down my body.

"Okay, see you soon." I smiled at him and turned and started to walk away.

After a few steps, I heard him say, "Oh Ricky. Just call me Jim, okay? And yes, I hope to see you real soon."

I stopped, looked back over my shoulder at him, and just said, "Okay, Jim." And I walked into the house.

I was so excited and turned on, I ran up to my room and closed the door. I couldn't wait and hurriedly stripped off my clothes. I grabbed one of his books off the shelf and stood there looking at his picture on the jacket cover, my mind seeing the large bulge in his sweats. I had one hand on my rock-hard cock, stroking like mad. I did not pay attention that my window curtains were open and I really didn't care. Soon I was shooting my load onto the floor as my body spasmed from my orgasm. I collapsed onto my bed, spent.

I noticed my curtains open, got up, and walked over to the window. I was hoping I'd see Mr. Clark still outside but he was gone. I then looked across to his house and saw him standing at his second-floor window, directly across from me, looking at me with a big smile. I blushed and turned around and headed for the bathroom, not sure how much he had seen while I got myself off.

I took a long shower, taking time to enjoy running my soapy hands all over my body. The shower had a clear glass door and you could look right across my bedroom to my window and across to Mr. Clark's window. I thought I saw a shadow in his window but was too far away to tell. I finished my shower, dried off, and walked back into my room. I got dressed standing in the middle of my room, in front of the window. It was exciting to me that he might be watching.

I got a text from Billy asking if he could come over and play. I told him he could and there was exciting news I wanted to tell him

Shortly, Billy was knocking at the door and I pulled him inside and pressed against him, kissing him deeply. Gasping and pulling back, Billy smiled at me, "I guess your exciting news has you turned on."

I grabbed his hand and lead him up to my room. Inside I pulled him to me, his arms went around me and we kissed passionately again. We started pulling clothes off each other when Billy held me back and asked, "So what is this exciting news?"

"I'll tell you later," I told him, "Right now I have something else on my mind." I undid his jeans shorts and pushed them down. Very quickly we were both naked and we jumped onto the bed. We spent some time in each other's arms, kissing and exploring with our hands.

Billy slid down, turning himself around and now we were in the classic sixty-nine position, lying on our sides, each with a cock in his mouth, furiously sucking.

Billy was first to get off, shooting a nice load into my mouth which I swallowed. Since I had just gotten off a short time ago, I lasted longer and when I did orgasm, it was not a huge load. Both of us finally spent, and we moved around until we were in each other's arms.

After another passionate kiss, Billy said, "So what is this exciting news you want to tell me?"

I raised up on one arm, looking down at him. "I met James Clark the writer today. He is our next-door neighbor. And he is really hot."

"You lucky dog," Billy said, lightly punching me on the arm, "How was it meeting him?"

"Billy, he had on a pair of sweats and was commando and I could see his cock bulge. It looks huge."

Laughing, Billy said, "So you're going to try to get him?"

"Oh yes," I said, "I want him. I just hope he is interested in me. I think he is the way he looked at me." And pointing over to the window with curtains open, I added, "He might be watching us right now."

Billy sat up quickly, looking at the window. "Oh my gosh, do you think he just saw us sucking each other?"

"Maybe," I said, "I just hope he liked it and wants to get involved. I'll have to play it safe until I know."

"Wow, that is exciting," Billy said, reaching over to give me a quick kiss, "Let me know what happens. I have to go."

We both climbed out of bed and dressed. I walked Billy to the door and after opening the side door, pulled him to me for one more hot kiss. I hoped Mr. Clark was still watching. I felt so naughty and turned on thinking about it.

After Billy left, I just did some studying, trying to get my mind focused on something other than cock, Mr. Clark's cock specifically. Later that night, I turned on a dim light, stripped off my clothes, grabbed my GQ, found a guy that looked similar to Mr. Clark, and jerked off. The curtains were still open and I knew Mr. Clark might be watching, but that excited me. It was a good day and I slept like a baby.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
308 Followers