Ricky's Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Ricky is offered a dream job.
1.4k words
4.43
5k
7

Part 4 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, as usual, I got up and wandered into the shower. After washing, I soaped up my cock and started stroking. My mind was swimming with what was happening. I had my special friend that I sucked in his car, I had Billy that I made love to and I had James Clark next door who was a real hunk of a bear. Soon, I shot my load in the shower just thinking about all the cock I was suddenly getting.

I dried off, got dressed, and went downstairs for breakfast. My parents were just finishing up, so I hurried with my cereal, grabbed my books, and had them drop me at school on their way to work.

My school day was pretty normal and really pretty boring. I did have lunch with Billy and we talked about a new video game that was being released next month. We made plans to get together and try it as soon as it came out. Looking me in the eye, Billy said, "I hope we can get together sooner than that."

I gave him a big smile, reached over and squeezed his hand, and winked at him. "I'm sure we'll get together real soon."

After school, I walked home, hoping that I would run into Mr. Clark again, but he was nowhere around. As I walked up to the door of the house, I saw a brown envelope on the door knob. I took it off and looked inside and found a magazine. Pulling it out, I saw a young guy about my age, his photo on the cover from the waist up and he had a bare chest. He was smiling at the camera. The large title across the top of the cover said Twink World. I flipped it open and there were two young guys, naked with hard cocks kissing. Flipping to another page, a couple of photos of the young guy from the cover posing nude in different positions.

My cock got instantly hard looking at the magazine and I hurriedly unlocked the door, went inside, and ran up to my bedroom. I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough and soon lay on my bed naked looking through the magazine. In addition to the two multi-page articles I had seen, there was another one with a man much older having sex with a young guy. I was stroking my cock going through the magazine and was near getting off when my phone dinged that I had a message.

It was from Billy asking if he could come over. I replied back to him yes and to please hurry, I had something to show him. By the time I went downstairs, naked and hard, he was knocking at the door. Opening the door and pulling him inside, I kissed him deeply, his hand wrapping around my hard cock.

"Wow, you are really horny today," Billy said as we broke the kiss, his hand stroking my cock.

I took him by the hand and pulled him upstairs to my bedroom. Walking over and picking up the magazine, I said to him, "Check this out. It was on the door when I got home."

As Billy started looking through the magazine, I started taking his clothes off. His four-inch cock was rock hard as I pushed his jeans and underwear down. I dropped to my knees and took him into my mouth and started sucking. After a few minutes, I stood and pulled him over to the bed. We looked through the magazine together, stroking each other's hard cocks until we tossed it aside and got into our normal sixty-nine position and sucked each other's cocks. After we each shot a load into the other's eager mouth, we cuddled up and again started going through the magazine.

"Any idea where the mag came from?" Billy asked me.

"No clue," I answered, "It was just hanging on the doorknob."

After Billy left and I dressed and headed downstairs just as my parents came home. As we started to get ready for dinner, I was told to set an extra place as Mr. Clark would be joining us for dinner.

Mr. Clark arrived with a bottle of wine for my parents. He was dressed in a polo shirt and slacks, which I noticed showed off the nice bulge in the crotch. Of course, I had a difficult time keeping my eyes off it. We all had a good discussion over dinner.

Looking at me, Mr. Clark said, "Ricky, I heard you want to be a writer. I'd love to see some of the things you've done."

Blushing and smiling at him, all I could say was, "Okay Mr. Clark, I can show you but it is not much compared to what you do."

Staring into my eyes, he smiled and said, "I'll tell you what. If it is okay with your parents, I'll help you and give you a chance to make some money at the same time."

"How is that, Jim?", my father asked.

"A big part of my writing is research," Mr. Clark explained, "Ricky can help out with that, being paid for his time of course, and it will get him exposed to what really goes into writing. How about a few hours each Saturday? And I can look over some of your writings too."

Looking at me, my father said, "Wow, Ricky. That sounds like a great opportunity. What do you say?"

Smiling at Mr. Clark, I said "Oh yes, Mr. Clark. I'd love to. Anything you want me to do, I'll do it."

"Okay, then," he smiled at me, "How about Saturday morning? But I warn you, I can be very demanding. I'll expect a lot out of you." And he gave me a smile.

Blushing, I said, "Yes sir. I will be glad to do as you say. I have the team photo session at 9, I can come over right after that."

"Team?," Mr. Clark asked.

"Ricky is a star striker on the soccer team," my father said.

"Wonderful," Mr. Clark said, "Come over after and you don't even have to change. I'd love to see you in uniform."

"It's settled then," my mother said, reaching over and squeezing my hand, "Thank you so much, Jim. I'm sure Ricky will behave as you want."

Shortly after dinner, Mr. Clark left. My father told me how lucky I was that Mr. Clark had taken an interest in me and that I should be sure to do anything he asked of me. Smiling at him and trying not to blush, I assured him I would. Saying good night to my parents, I headed up to my room, very excited.

There was a text on my phone from Ron telling me he'd pick me up in the morning. I sent a message to Billy and told him to call me. I quickly stripped off my clothes and lay on my bed as the phone rang.

"Hey man," Billy said, "How did your dinner with Mr. Hunk go?"

Stroking my now hard cock with one hand, I said, "Oh wow Billy, you wouldn't believe it. I'm going over to his place on Saturday, it will be just him and me. He is going to let me help him with his research for his new book."

"You lucky dog," Billy said, "I'll bet that turns you on."

Giving a chuckle, I said, "You know it." And I hit the video on my phone so Billy could watch me jerk off.

"Darn," Billy said, "I wish I was there with you. I'd take care of your cock for you." and he laughed.

By now I was getting close to cumming, breathing hard as Billy listened and watched.

"Oh yes, yes." I moaned into the phone. "I'm going to cum. I wish you were sucking me now Billy. Ohhhh, yes yes."

I shot my load onto my belly as Billy moaned into the phone. Finally, catching my breath, I said, "I've got to go. Ron's picking me up in the morning. I'll see you at school."

"Okay," Billy said, "Good night. And enjoy Ron's cock in the morning."

"You know I will, buddy. Just like I enjoy yours." I said and hung up the phone.

I scooped up the cum puddled on my belly, feeding myself and smiling. I had a feeling Mr. Clark might be watching through my open window and that too excited me. Turning off my light, I rolled over and drifted off to sleep.

(To be continued)