Ricky's Story Pt. 05

Story Info
Ricky has a great Friday.
1.9k words
4.65
3.9k
7

Part 5 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

My Friday started off normal, with me taking a hot shower, and jerking off with my soapy hand. I was very excited it was finally Friday and I would have a chance to spend some time Saturday with Mr. Clark.

I dressed and hurried downstairs for a quick bite of breakfast. As I opened the door to leave, I saw Ron's car waiting for me. I ran down and jumped into the passenger seat.

"Wow, you seem really ready to go this morning," Ron smiled at me as he started to drive.

I reached over and squeezed his thigh and said, "Oh yes. It is Friday and I have a big weekend planned."

As we pulled into the strip mall and Ron drove around back, I asked him, "Don't you have a date with Julie tonight after the game? Why do you need me this morning?".

As he parked and turned off the motor, he said, "Yeah, but she is on the rag so I won't be getting anything tonight." And he pulled his hard cock out.

I was so excited I dove down onto his cock, my mouth taking it all in. I began sucking up and down, twirling my tongue around the head. In a moment he was moaning and thrusting his hips toward my eager mouth.

It didn't take long, I felt his cock start to spasm and I held him deep in my mouth and let him shoot his warm cum which I eagerly swallowed. I held him for a few minutes after he was done, slowly sliding my mouth up and down his cock. Sitting up, I smiled at him and he said as he fastened his jeans, "Wow, that was great. You really are a great cock sucker."

"Good luck at the game tonight," I said to him as we drove off to school.

I floated around school all day. I was very happy and excited and it showed. A few people remarked to me about it, including my biology teacher, Mr. Janus. Billy noticed and asked me about it at lunch. I just explained because it was Friday, today was the first soccer practice and I was seeing Mr. Clark tomorrow. I had reasons to be happy and excited.

When Billy asked me if I did Ron on the way to school, I confessed.

"Yeah, we stopped behind the mall," I told him, smiling, "And I saw Jack's car parked there too. So I guess you got some also."

Blushing, Billy said, "Yeah, he needed it pretty bad. It's fun being a special friend, isn't it?".

"It sure is," I answered, reaching over and squeezing his hand, "And I'm glad we are special friends."

Soccer practice after school was pretty basic. The other players and the coaches were impressed with my dribbling and passing. The coach pulled me aside and told me I might get moved to midfield but he was going to try me as a striker first. Coach Ramirez was definitely a Latino and I had to admit, he looked pretty good for a middle-aged guy. I was sure to give him a nice big smile.

It was difficult for me in the showers. With all the teammates washing, it was tough to keep from staring at all the cocks. The goalie, Zach Burns, had a really nice big one, surrounded by nice blond hair. I had to keep my back turned to the group and tried to concentrate on some math problems to keep from getting hard. I looked back over my shoulder and saw Coach Ramirez standing in the doorway staring at me. I gave him a big smile and finished rinsing off and headed for the locker room.

When I got home, my parents were waiting for me. We were going to grab a burger and then go watch the football game. I changed into a pair of tight jeans which showed off my round ass and a school tee shirt. After eating at the burger joint, we entered the stadium. It was pretty crowded. We heard someone yell out my dad's name and looked up to see Mr. Clark waving us up to some seats beside him. When we climbed up to the seats, he introduced us to another middle-aged bear of a man sitting next to him.

"This is Steve Black. He owns the best hardware store in town," Mr. Clark said, "A good man to get to know."

After he introduced my parents to Mr. Black, he looked at me and said, "And this is Ricky, my special friend I was telling you about that wants to be a writer."

I blushed and shook Mr. Black's hand. "Hi," was all I could say as he looked me up and down with a smile on his face.

"Pleased to meet you, Ricky," he said, "Jim has been telling about you."

I blushed again and sat down, between my father and Mr. Clark. We were pressed in, I was tight against Mr. Clark, his thigh against mine. I did my best to pay attention to the game but found myself glancing over at Mr. Clark frequently. When he wanted to talk with my father, he'd lean across me, his face inches from mine and his hand on my leg.

During the third quarter, Mr. Clark stood and said, "I am going to the bathroom, I'll bring us all back some drinks." He turned sideways and started to sneak past us, pausing in front of me. Looking down at me, his crotch inches in front of my face, he said, "Want to come along and help carry the drinks, Ricky?".

Taking a good look at the big bulge in his slacks right in front of me, I looked up at him and smiled. "Sure, I'll be glad to help you," I said and the two of us inched our way out.

We stopped at the bathroom and I had to take a leak too. After a moment, Mr. Clark was done, and before tucking his cock back into his pants, turned toward me giving me a look at his cock. Large and fat with a big head, he quickly tucked it back into his pants.

"Let's get those drinks," he said smiling at me.

As I walked to the door, he put his hand on the small of my back leading me out. As I went by him, he let his hand slide down over my round ass.

"Hey Ricky," I heard a familiar voice.

Turning, I saw Billy walking toward us. I smiled at him and said, "Hi Billy." Looking at Mr. Clark, I said, "Mr. Clark, this is Billy, my best friend."

Mr. Clark smiled and shook Billy's hand, saying, "Any friend of Ricky's is a friend of mine. Hope to see you again. Let's get back to the game Ricky."

We got the soft drinks and went back to our seats. The game was good, our team won handily. Ron was a really good quarterback, throwing a couple of touchdown passes. Soon it was over and we all headed for the exit.

"Good game," Mr. Clark said to us, "Thanks for sitting with us. See you tomorrow, Ricky."

"Sure, Mr. Clark," I smiled at him, "I'm looking forward to it."

"Me too," Mr. Clark said, "Good night all." and we walked to our car.

At home, my mother decided to hang the new curtains she purchased for my bedroom before heading to bed. The curtains were closed and I heard a car pull into the driveway next to ours. I peeked out and saw Mr. Clark get out of his car and look up at my window. Seeing the curtains closed, he got a frown on his face. I reached over and opened the curtains halfway and saw his frown turn to a smile. He went inside his house.

I stripped off my clothes, slowly. First I removed my tee shirt and walked over and dropped it into the hamper. Then I walked back to the middle of the room, and slowly undid and pushed down my jeans, bending over to pull them off my feet. Folding them, I walked over and sat them on a chair. Then I walked back to the middle of the room, wearing only my skimpy underwear. I stretched my arms above my head, giving a yawn. Then I slowly pushed my underwear down and stepped out of them.

I turned on a dim light and lay down to look at the Twink World magazine. I was looking through the article of the older man screwing the young man, slowly stroking my hard cock. My mind kept seeing Mr. Clark's large cock he showed off in the bathroom. Then my phone dinged letting me know I had a message.

Looking at it, I saw it was from Ron with just the word, "Hey".

"Hi," I replied back. "You had a good game."

"I'm right outside your house. How about coming down and taking care of me?" he replied.

"Okay," was my response.

I got up and put on a pair of shorts and quietly went downstairs. I heard my father snoring, knowing my parents were asleep. As quietly as I could, I went out the side door.

"Over here," I heard Ron whisper.

He was standing beside a large shrub next to the house. I walked over to him, visible in the moonlight. I held my finger up to my lips letting him know to be quiet.

He started to unfasten his jeans, but I pushed his hands away and shoved him back against the house, and knelt in front of him. I undid his jeans and pushed them down. I squeezed the bulge of his hard cock in his underwear, then pulled them down.

This was the first time I'd really seen his complete package, only seeing his hard cock in the front seat of the car before this. He had a nice large ball sack.

Holding the base of his cock, I leaned forward and kissed the tip of this cock, tasting his familiar precum. As I took his cock deeper into my mouth, I let my hand slide down and cup his balls, massaging them as I began to suck up and down his cock.

He began to moan quietly as I lifted his cock and ran my tongue over his balls. Then I continued to suck him deep into my mouth, up and down his cock.

I felt his balls tighten in my hand and his cock start to spasm, knowing he was going to cum. I held his cock in my mouth, sucking hard on it, and felt his warm load shooting into my mouth. I eagerly swallowed as he continued to shoot. Spent, he leaned back against the house, his hand on my head as I slowly continued to suck up and down his cock.

I stood as he reached down and pulled up his jeans. As he was fastening them, I whispered to him, "What happened to your date?"

"She was in no mood tonight. She just teased me enough then went home," he said.

Smiling at him, I said, "I'm glad. Her loss was my gain."

He mussed my hair and said, "Yeah, thanks. See ya." And he walked down the driveway.

I quietly slipped back inside, knowing it was light enough from the moon outside that anyone watching would have had a nice show. And this was on the side of the house next to Mr. Clark.

I went up to my room, pulled my shorts off, lay on the bed, and jerked my rock-hard cock. After I got off and scooped up my load to taste, I rolled over and went to sleep, very excited and content.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers