Ricky's Story Pt. 06

Story Info
Ricky loses his virginity.
2.3k words
4.67
5.6k
11

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers

Ricky's Story Part 6

Saturday morning, I woke to my alarm. Naked with a nice morning hard-on, I was tempted to jerk off but decided not to. I wandered into the bathroom for a wake-up shower, my hard dick swinging in front of me.

After enjoying the shower, I walked back across my bedroom, curtains open, to get dressed. I stopped to check my phone for messages. The only one I had was from Ron thanking me for taking care of him last night. I smiled and pulled on a tee shirt. Bending over in front of the window, I pulled on a pair of skimpy briefs and then reached for my tight jeans.

Slipping on a pair of shoes, I headed downstairs for a quick breakfast and off to school for our soccer team photos.

Walking into the locker room, there were already a few of the guys there, laughing and getting into their uniforms. Each locker had a player's name written on a piece of masking tape attached to the door. I found mine and opened it to see my new uniform. Pale blue shirt with a large yellow number six, the same blue shorts with a yellow stripe up the side of the leg, and knee socks, also in pale blue with two yellow stripes around the top.

I quickly pulled off my shirt and jeans, pulling on the new uniform. I had a problem with the shorts, they were way too big. If I didn't hold them they fell right down. Holding onto them, I headed for the coach's office.

"Coach," I said walking into his office, "My shorts are way too big."

Smiling at me, he said, "Turn around, let me see. Take your hand off."

When I did, the shorts fell to the floor. Coach gave a small laugh and staring at me, said, "Well, I guess we need to get you another pair."

Looking back over my shoulder, seeing him staring at my rear in my skimpy underwear, I just smiled and said, "Thanks." I bent over to pull up my shorts, pausing to look back at him again.

Coach walked around his desk and said, "No. Just give them to me and I'll get you a new pair." I stepped out of the shorts and bent over to pick them up, coach standing behind me. I handed him the shorts and he walked over to the storeroom to get another pair.

Standing in the middle of his office, dressed in my knee-high socks, team shirt, and skimpy bikini underwear, I heard a voice say, "I love your new uniform."

I turned and saw the goalie, Zach, standing in the doorway smiling at me. Blushing, I said to him, "Yeah. I like to travel light." And gave him a big smile as coach Ramirez came back in and handed me a new pair of shorts. Both of them watched me bend over and put the new shorts on. I did pause when bent over keeping my balance while I stepped into them.

These shorts fit and I thanked the coach and walked out of the office, squeezing past Zach in the doorway.

We spent a couple of hours with a photographer taking photos, group shots, individual shots and some staged action shots. When done, we decided to walk into town dressed in uniforms as a group. After taking a quick walk around the neighborhood, we broke up and I headed for home.

I walked up to the side door of Mr. Clark's house, nervous and excited. Biting my lower lip, I knocked on the door. After a moment, he opened the door and stood looking me over.

"Well hello Ricky," he said, looking me up and down, "I'm glad you wore your uniform. I like it." He stepped aside and I walked in, brushing against him.

"Thanks, Mr. Clark, er ah Jim," I said, smiling at him. "We did a tour around the neighborhood as a team showing off our colors."

Putting his hand on the small of my back, he ushered me into the living room. He was dressed as usual in a pair of sweats and a tee shirt. He had a computer set up on a desk off to the side and guided me over to it.

"Before sitting down," he said, "How about if I take a few pictures of you in your uniform?"

"Okay, Jim," I replied, "You're the boss."

He pulled out a camera and had me pose in different positions while he walked around snapping photos. Finally, he put the camera down and told me to sit at the computer.

He leaned over to show me some sites to use, his hand on my back, his crotch rubbing against my shoulder. I was nervous and had trouble concentrating on what he was showing me. Finally, he stepped back. "Try to find me a restaurant on Oak Street in Fresno and I'll get us something to drink," he said as he walked to the kitchen.

I settled down a bit and using the site he showed me, wrote down the names of a few eateries. He walked back into the room with a couple of glasses and sat on the sofa. "Show me what you found," he commanded me and I walked over to him. Taking my paper, he scanned it and said, "Very good, this is what we need."

Patting the sofa beside him, he said, "Sit and drink. Iced tea is all I have, hope that is okay."

I sat beside him and smiling at him, said, "Yes, this is fine," and took a sip of my tea. I had a hard time keeping my eyes off the bulge in his sweatpants.

He turned slightly toward me, spreading his legs a bit and giving me a better view of his cock bulge.

Reaching up and rubbing the back of my neck, he looked me in the eye and smiled. "I warned you I can bed very demanding, Ricky," he said, massaging my shoulders. "I want you to stand up and take off your shirt."

I stood and pulled my shirt off and tossed it over to a chair. Looking me up and down with a smile, he said, "Very nice. Now the shorts."

Blushing, I looked at him, nervous and my eyes looked down at his bulge which seemed to be getting bigger. Slowly, I pushed my shorts down until they fell to the floor. I stepped out of them and bent over to pick them up.

Giving a whistle and smiling, he said, "Wow, very nice." He reached over and picked up his camera. Standing in my knee socks and skimpy underwear, he had me pose for a few photos. Then he put the camera down and said, "Come over here."

I walked up to him and he grabbed me and pulled me down onto his lap. Running his hands over my body, he said, "I love how smooth you are. Such a beautiful body." And he leaned over and lightly kissed me on the lips. I moaned and looked into his eyes and he kissed me again, this time his lips forcing mine open and sliding his tongue into my mouth. I moaned again as I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Then sliding his arm under my legs, he stood up, picking me up with my arms wrapped around his neck. He carried me to his first-floor bedroom suite and gently laid me down on the bed. When he reached over and grabbed the waist of my underwear, I lifted my hips letting him slide them off. Lying on his bed, nude except for my knee socks, looking up at him, lust in my eyes and his.

He pulled off his tee shirt and tossed it aside. His chest was covered in curly dark hair. Then giving me a smirk, he pushed his sweatpants down and stepped out of him. His hard, cut cock was a fat eight inches at least with large balls hanging under.

He stepped to the edge of the bed, grabbed my hair, and pulled my face toward his cock. I opened my mouth and took in the head, tasting his salty precum as I ran my tongue over the slit.

Holding my head he began to slowly fuck my mouth, pushing into me until the head was pressing at my throat. I felt his large ball sack bumping against my chin.

He shoved me back over onto the bed and lay down beside me, pulling me to him for another passionate kiss as I draped a leg over him and he ran his hands up and down my back, squeezing my ass cheek.

Pulling back and sitting up, he flipped me over onto my belly and grabbed my hips, and lifted my ass up, my face still on the bed. I felt his hands on my ass cheeks, squeezing, then pulling them apart. The next thing I felt was his tongue sliding up and down my crack.

When he pressed his face against my ass and I felt his tongue push into me, I lost it. I cried out, squealing. "Oh yes, Jim, yes," I pleaded to him.

He continued to rim me for a while, his hands holding my ass cheeks apart, squeezing them, as he ate me. It was driving me crazy. I kept moaning and begging for more.

He pulled back, leaving me a panting wreck. I felt a cool liquid on my crack, followed by one of his fingers toying with my puckered hole.

Jim slid a lubed finger into me and I went nuts, crying out and pushing back against him. I felt his finger completely in me, exploring, rubbing against my prostate.

Then I felt the head of his cock sliding up and down my crack. Finding my hole, he pushed against the tight hole. I gasped. He leaned over and kissing my neck, said, "Relax, baby. Just breathe and relax. You'll love it."

He pushed the head of his cock into me. I gasped. "Just relax, baby," he whispered to me as he pushed more of his hard cock into me. My eyes were not seeing anything, my hands clutching the bed sheets, my breath panting. He kept slowly pushing into me. Finally, he pressed against me, his entire length buried in my tight boi pussy.

Jim held himself in me, not moving his cock, and leaned over and kissed around my shoulders and the back of my neck.

"You are so wonderful, baby," he said to me, "You feel so good."

Then he slowly pulled back a few inches and pushed back into me, catching me by surprise and causing me to squeal. He laughed and did it again. The feeling was now getting very good. I could feel his hard cock in me, it felt like he was stretching me open.

Jim began a steady tempo of thrusting his cock into me. Long, slow thrusts, pulling far back and shoving completely into me. I was moaning and crying out with each thrust, it began to feel really good, his cock massaging my prostrate.

After a while, Jim picked up the pace, harder and faster he pounded into me. Holding my hips, driving his cock into my tight hole. Our bodies slapping together mixed with the sounds of his grunts and my cries.

I screamed, softly, and cried out, "Yes, yes. Oh yes, Jim. I'm cumming." And I had the biggest orgasm I could imagine, shooting my load over and over. It felt like I would never stop cumming.

Jim continued to slam into me until he yelled, buried completely in me and I felt his cock spasm and felt the warmth of his cum. Holding my hips, he ground his cock in me as he unloaded.

I fell onto my belly on the bed as Jim collapsed on top of me. After a moment as he caught his breath, he slowly pulled his spent cock out of me and rolled over onto his back. He pulled me to him, my arm lying across his chest, my top leg draped over his. He leaned down and kissed me and I kissed him back, a long, passionate kiss.

Snuggling my face onto his shoulder, I softly said to him, "That was amazing."

His hand running up and down my back, caressing, he said, "Yes it was. And I hope we can do it again. Often." And he kissed my forehead.

Raising up on one elbow and looking at him with a smile, I said, "Me too. I want to do it again. Soon."

We lay there for a while in each other's arms, I snuggled against him. I let my hands run over his hairy body, enjoying the feel of him. He kissed me lightly and said, "I'd better let you go before your parents come looking for you."

"I need to get back to school and turn in my uniform and get my clothes back," I said to him as I sat up.

Climbing out of bed and reaching for his clothes, he said to me, "I can drop you off. I have to go into town for some groceries."

Getting up and bending over to pick up my clothes, I felt his hand caress my ass. "You have a really beautiful ass," he said.

Standing and turning to him, I squeezed the bulge in his underwear that he had just put on. "And you have a great cock," I smiled at him.

We dressed and went to leave. As I reached for the doorknob, he grabbed me, spun me around, and holding my head, pressed his lips to mine. I eagerly opened my mouth inviting his tongue to play with mine and we shared a very passionate kiss, my body squirming against his.

We went out and climbed into his car. I placed my hand on his thigh as he pulled out and drove me to school.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
310 Followers