Ricky's Story Pt. 23

Story Info
Ricy has more fun with Mr. Basra.
2.2k words
4.58
1.9k
4
0

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ricky's Story Part 23

A month later, I got some really great news. I was having dinner with my parents when my mother said, "I have some exciting news."

When I asked what it was, my father said, "You should just tell him."

My mother said, "Uncle Luke is retiring from the Marines. He has taken a job as head of security at the university here. He will be staying with us until he can find his own place."

I almost choked on my food. "Wow," I said, "That is good news. When? How soon?".

"Next week," my father said. "And we have some more exciting news."

My head was swimming. Uncle Luke coming back to live with us. What else could be exciting news? I looked at him quizzically.

"Your mother and I are going to Kenya to supervise our part of the dam construction. We'll be gone for a few months, but Uncle Luke will be here to be with you."

"Yes," mother said, "It works out perfectly."

Now my head really was swimming. I had to fight to keep from showing how excited I was.

"Will you be back for my birthday?", I asked.

"Probably not," father said, "We thought maybe you could join us in Kenya during spring break at school and do your birthday then."

"Okay, that sounds good to me," I said.

We finished dinner and I went upstairs. I quickly sent a text to Uncle Luke.

"I just found out you are retiring and coming to live with us."

After a short time, I got a text back. "Yep. It worked out great for me. I'll have that job there at the university that I can work and have my little slut nephew to play with."

I sent back, "I am so excited. Sitting here turned on just thinking about it."

He sent back, "Turn on the video. Show me how excited you are."

So I turned the video feed on and stood in front of the camera. I stripped off my clothes and started stroking my hard cock.

Uncle Luke sent a message. "Yeah, that's it. Get yourself off boy, I want to see."

So I stroked my cock until I shot my load, in front of the camera so Uncle Luke could watch.

"I can hardly wait to get there. I'll talk to you soon." he texted and then disconnected.

I was still excited. I washed up and lay down with a copy of Twink World I had and started stroking myself while I looked through it.

My phone dinged a message. I looked at it and it was from Mr. Clark next door.

"I enjoyed your show. I see you are still horny. Come over here."

I sent back, "Okay. I think my parents just went to bed. Let me put something on and I'll be right there."

"No," he sent back, "Come naked, as you are. Right now."

I got up, my cock again hard. Slowly, quietly I went downstairs into the darkened house. I eased the side door open and stepped outside, naked. I walked over to Mr. Clark's house where he was standing in the doorway, watching.

I walked into his house as he closed the door. He squeezed my ass and said, "I do love living next to a little slut like you."

He bent me over the table in his kitchen. Behind me, he pulled up a chair and sat down. Running his hands up the back of my thighs, he squeezed my ass and pulled my cheeks apart.

"My favorite meal," he said and put his mouth on my hole and shoved his tongue into me. I squealed and squirmed on the table while he ate me, my cock hard and leaking.

After a while, he pulled away from me, leaving me a quivering mess. Standing, he pushed his sweatpants down and pushed his hard cock into me. Again, I squealed, gripping the edge of the table as he started fucking me hard and deep.

I yelled and shot my load and shortly after, he rammed into me and dumped his load deep in me.

After a few minutes to catch his breath, Mr. Clark pulled his cock out of me and pulled up his sweatpants. I slowly stood, completely spent. He pulled me to him and gave me a very passionate kiss.

"What a hot little slut you are," he said, "And I am lucky to live next door."

He walked me to the door, giving my ass a slap as I stepped outside. I walked naked back to my house and quietly let myself in and went up to my bedroom, fell into my bed, and went to sleep.

The next few days were a blur. I did get together with Mr. Coleman in his office to give him a blow job. Mr. Janus also had me stop by his office for another blow job.

On Wednesday, with no soccer practice, I was wondering what to do when I got a message on my phone. It was from Mr. Basra.

"I want to see you today." was all he said.

I sent back, "I have no soccer practice, so my afternoon is free."

He immediately sent back, "Good. As soon as school is over, be here."

I sent back, "Yes sir."

I spent the rest of the day excited. Apparently, I did love being dominated by older men. And I was looking forward to seeing Mr. Basra again.

Finally, end of the last class. I tossed my stuff in my locker and headed out of school. Since Mr. Basra's apartment was only a block away, I got there pretty fast. I knocked on his door.

Mr. Basra opened the door wearing gray slacks and a white polo shirt that showed off his dark skin nicely.

"Ah, Ricky," he said, "You came right from school. Glad to see you so anxious."

He led me into his small apartment. After closing the door, he said, "Take your clothes off."

As I stripped off my clothes, he walked over to his table where a laptop computer was set up. He unzipped his pants, pulled his hard cock out, and sat down.

"Come here and suck my cock while I finish working," he said, turning to his laptop.

I walked over naked and crawled under the table between his legs. I leaned in, had barely enough room to get my head in there, and took his cock into my mouth.

I slowly sucked up and down his cock. I could hear the keyboard on the computer as I sucked. He also gave a few moans.

After a while, I heard the laptop close and he pushed back from the table, away from me.

"Come, Ricky," he said standing up, "I need to fuck you now."

He walked to the bedroom, his hard cock sticking out of his pants. I crawled from under the table, stood, and followed him.

As I walked into the bedroom, he already had his shirt off and was undoing the belt of his pants. Looking at me, he smiled and said, "Get on the bed."

I got onto the bed, on my hands and knees. I looked back at him as he climbed on. He grabbed my hips and lined his cock up with my hole. Then one shove and he went completely into me. I cried out and moaned with each thrust as he started slamming me hard and fast.

Mr. Basra pounded hard and fast into me, holding my hips and his body slapping against mine. I cried out and shot my load shortly before he drove into me, stopped, and filled me with his cum.

He pulled his cock out of me and fell onto the bed beside me, catching his breath. I started to get up and he said, "No, Ricky. Do not leave yet. I need to fuck you again."

"I need to use the bathroom," I said, "And I need something to drink."

"Good," he said, "Bring me a soda from the kitchen."

I used the bathroom and went to the kitchen and got two sodas and returned to the bedroom. I sat on the bed and handed him a soda and took a drink of mine.

Looking up at me, he said, "Suck my cock, Ricky. Get me ready to fuck you again."

I gave him a weak smile and leaned over and took his dark-skinned cock into my mouth. His cock was covered with our just completed sex and I licked it clean as I sucked up and down. His cock started to harden in my mouth, he began moaning and squirming on the bed.

Before long, his cock was rock hard again as I continued to suck. He reached down and pulled my face off of his cock. He said to me, "Stand up."

I climbed off the bed and he also got up. He pointed to the dresser and said, "Bend over."

I bent over, my hands on the dresser, and spread my legs. He walked up behind me and grabbing my hips, slammed his cock back into me. He continued to fuck me, hard and fast, and soon shot another load deep in my well-used ass.

Pulling his cock out of me and walking toward the bathroom, he said, "Okay, Ricky. You may leave now."

I went to the living room and gathered my clothes and got dressed. I left and started walking home. I cut through the parking lot at school, planning on heading down my street.

Just then Mr. Coleman walked out of the school heading to his car. When he saw me, he yelled, "Hey, Ricky. Where you headed?"

Walking over to him, I smiled and said, "Just heading home."

"Get in and I'll give you a ride," he said getting into his car.

I got into the passenger seat and we drove off. It only took a minute to get to my house. Putting my hand on his thigh, I said, "Pull up in the driveway and let me thank you for the ride."

He smiled, pulled up beside our house, and turned off the motor. He leaned back in his seat as I unzipped his pants. I reached in and fished out his semi-hard cock. I had a hand wrapped around it and leaned over and kissed the tip and ran my tongue around it.

I looked up at Mr. Coleman and said, "Thanks for giving me a ride home." And I took his cock into my mouth, sucking down on it as far as I could, feeling it press into my throat.

I continued sucking up and down the big, hard, black cock as Mr. Coleman squirmed in his seat. Soon, I felt his cock start to pulse and I held it deep in my mouth and felt the warm cum erupt as I swallowed, tasting the saltiness of it.

After five nice shots of cum, Mr. Coleman leaned back in his seat, giving a loud sigh, spent. I raised my mouth off his cock and licked up and down, getting every drop of cum. When I had finished, I sat up and smiled at him.

Putting his cock back into his pants, Mr. Coleman looked at me and said, "Boy, you really do like sucking that black dick, don't you?".

I squeezed his thigh and said, "I sure do. Anytime you want."

I climbed out of the car as Mr. Coleman started up and backed down the driveway. As I walked toward the door of my house, I heard a loud voice yell out, "Hey, Ricky."

I turned and saw Mr. Clark standing in the doorway of his house, his hand squeezing the crotch of his sweatpants. He said, "How about me?"

I smiled at him, and walked to his house. He backed into his kitchen as I walked up. I followed him inside as he leaned back against the kitchen cabinets. I dropped to my knees in front of him, squeezing the large bulge in his sweatpants.

Looking up at him and giving him a smile, I grasped the waistband of his sweats and pulled them and his underwear down. His hard eight-inch cock stared at me and I leaned forward and took the head into my mouth. As I ran my tongue over the head, the thought hit me that I really loved to suck cock.

I cupped his balls in one hand and began to suck up and down his cock, his hand resting on my head. After a short time, he grabbed my hair, shoved his cock deep into my mouth and throat, and pulsed four large shots of cum directly into my gut.

I kept my face pressed against him, holding his cock in my mouth as he released my head and leaned back, gasping. As I stood, he reached down and pulled his sweats back up.

"You are really a great cock sucker," he said to me, "I loved watching you suck that black guy in the car."

I leaned forward and gave him a light kiss and said, "Thanks, Mr. Clark. Anytime."

I turned and went back to my house, went in and up to my bedroom.

(To be continued)