Ricky's Story Pt. 22

Story Info
Ricky meets another teacher.
2.4k words
4.52
2.6k
4

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers

In the morning when I woke up, I felt pretty good. I spent a few minutes relaxing, stroking my hard cock. Then I went into the shower and after washing, jerked off.

Back in my room, I checked my phone. No messages. So I got dressed and went downstairs for some breakfast. My parents were finishing up and ready to leave. My mother looked at me and said, "Well, you seem to be in a better mood this morning."

I smiled at her and said, "Yes. Yes, I am. Thanks for letting me use the car last night. A drive was just what I needed."

They left and after I finished, I headed off to school. I whistled while making my walk, feeling good, knowing life would go on even though Zach would be gone and I would miss him.

Walking into school, I saw Mr. Coleman in the hallway working on something. As I came up to him, he saw me and smiled.

"Hey," he said to me, "You seem pretty good this morning."

"I am," I said, giving him a big smile.

"You looked pretty down and hurt when you showed up last night," he said, stopping his work and looking at me.

"I was but I am not now," I said, lightly putting my hand on his forearm, "Thanks."

"That's cool," he said, "I'm glad. Anytime," and gave me a wink.

"I'll remember that," I said and turned to leave.

"Jerome was right," Mr. Coleman said.

Stopping and looking back over my shoulder at him, I said, "Right about what?"

Mr. Coleman gave me another smile and said, "That is some fine ass," and gave me a wink.

"Anytime," I said and walked on down the hall.

I continued down the hall toward my first class. Mr. Janus came walking toward me, headed to his classroom.

With a big smile, I gave him a bubbly hello. He stopped and looked at me. "Good morning, Ricky," he said, "You seem in a really good mood."

Still smiling, I said to him, "I am. Your office after the third period?"

Now he smiled and answered, "Yeah. Sounds great. See you in class."

My first two classes seemed to drag by. Finally, I was in third-period, math class with Mr. Janus. He stood in front of the class teaching, but I wasn't paying much attention. My eyes and mind were focused on his crotch, knowing that soon I'd have my face buried there and his cock in my mouth.

The bell rang and the class was over. Mr. Janus hurried out and I took my time, being one of the last to leave. I went down the hall to his office, opened the door, and went in, closing the door behind myself.

Mr. Janus was sitting in his chair behind his desk, turned to the side. I walked around to stand in front of him. He had his pants and underwear down around his ankles, sitting back in the chair, his cock standing up hard under his round belly.

I dropped to my knees between his meaty thighs and leaned in. I had a hand on each of his legs and took his cock into my mouth. Mr. Janus gave a deep moan as I took all of his hard cock, holding it completely in my mouth for a moment. Then I started sucking up and down his cock, hands-free.

I had no trouble taking all of his six inches, pressing my face against him on each downward suck. He kept moaning lightly and placed his hand on the top of my head as I sucked.

Then, with a grunt, he held my head down, jerked his hips to me, and shot a really big load deep in my mouth. I eagerly swallowed as he kept cumming. Finally, he was spent, relaxing back in his chair, catching his breath. I held his cock completely in my mouth, savoring the taste and toying with it with my tongue.

Slowly, I pulled up, giving the tip of his cock a kiss as I stood. I smiled down at him, licked my lips, turned, and walked to the door. Opening it, I went out and to the cafeteria. Not a word was spoken between Mr. Janus and me.

My fifth class was biology and entering the classroom, I sat at my usual table. Looking up, I saw a new teacher. The man was middle-aged and obviously of middle eastern descent. Dark skin, full head of curly black hair with a bit of gray at the temples, full mustache, and big brown eyes. My eyes continued to check him out, traveling down his slim body to lock onto the bulge in the front of his pants.

After staring for a minute, wondering what kind of cock was buried there, I looked up. He was looking right at me. I blushed and gave a weak smile, caught staring at his crotch.

He introduced himself as Mr. Basra, saying he was a substitute for the day. He understood we were working on a project and that we should just continue with that and he would answer questions if we had any. He did have a nice mid-eastern accent.

I leaned down and worked on my project, giving a glance from time to time at him, focusing mostly on his crotch. I had my right arm hanging over the edge of my table and as he walked up to see how I was doing, his crotch pressed against my arm. I held it there, feeling the fullness in his pants.

He asked my name and if I had any questions. I looked up at him and told him my name and that I was doing okay, all the time his crotch pressed against my arm.

Flustered, and horny, I went back to work as he continued to walk around the room speaking to students. I noticed he did not get close to any of the others. I stood and leaned over my table to take care of a particular part of my project just as Mr. Basra came around again.

This time he stood behind me, just a bit off to the side. When he leaned in to see what I was doing, he pressed his crotch against the right cheek of my ass. I gently pushed back against him. After a minute of talking about what I was doing on my project and feeling the bulge in his pants start to grow, he stepped away and went back to his desk.

When class was done, I dragged my feet in leaving. I was the last one and as I went past his desk, looked at him and smiled.

"Will you be here only today?" I asked him, stopping at his desk.

"I think so, Ricky," he answered, "I am new here and trying to get settled in."

"It is nice to have you here," I said, "I hope to see you again."

"Thanks," he said, "I heard there is a football game tonight. Will you be going?"

"Yes," I answered, "I usually hang out at the concession stand near the gate. Maybe I will see you there."

"Probably," he said as I left.

Soccer practice was light since we had a game tomorrow and it felt strange not having Zach there in goal. After dinner at home, I took a shower and got dressed to go to the game. I wore my usual tight jeans, tee-shirt, and thong underwear.

At the ball field, I stood near the concession stand just inside the gate. I stood for a while, thinking Mr. Basra was probably not coming, and kind of watching the game.

After about ten minutes, I heard someone say, "Hello Ricky, enjoying the game?" I turned and Mr. Basra was standing there.

Smiling at him, I said, "No, not really. The other team is not very good."

I saw him checking me out, his eyes running up and down my body and not trying to hide what he was doing. So I did the same, looking down at the bulge in his pants and subconsciously licking my lips. I looked up at him, our eyes met, and I bit my lower lip.

"Well, perhaps you'd like to see my apartment. It is only a block away," he said.

"I would like that very much," I answered.

So he turned and started to walk away. I followed. We didn't talk much walking to his apartment. My cock in my jeans was getting hard as I felt the excitement growing.

He unlocked the door and let me into his place. The apartment was not that big. A large room that had a living room, kitchen, and a place to eat. Off to the side was a short hall with a bedroom on one side and a bathroom on the other.

Mr. Basra didn't waste any time. He looked at me and said, "I know what you want, Ricky. Take your clothes off."

Surprised, I hesitated. Then in a stern voice, he said, "Now. I said to take your clothes off. Now. Do as I say."

Recovering, I pulled my shirt off and tossed it aside. I kicked off my sneakers and unfastened my jeans and pushed them down. I bent over and pulled them off my feet and tossed them also aside.

I stood in my skimpy thong underwear and smiled at him.

He smiled back at me and said, "Do as I say, Ricky."

I pushed my underwear down and stepped out of them, standing now naked in front of him.

H walked around me, looking me up and down. "Nice," he said, "Yes, very nice. I will enjoy you."

He took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. He pointed to the bed and I lay on it, looking up at him as he took off his clothes.

He had a hairy chest and just a bit of fat on his belly. My eyes were fixed on his cock and huge balls hanging under it. The cock was uncut and although not completely hard, was at least seven inches. I guess it would probably grow to nine shortly.

He climbed onto the bed, on his back, and pulled me to him. He pressed his lips to mine and as I slowly opened my mouth, his tongue invaded, sliding into my mouth and looking for mine.

His hands were running all over my body and mine were sliding from his hairy chest down to his cock. I wrapped my hand around it as we continued our kissing and felt it grow and become completely hard. I was right, it was at least nine inches.

Pulling back from me and looking at me, he rose and said, "I am going to fuck you now. Roll over onto your belly."

He reached over and picked up a tube of lube. After stroking a large glob on his hard cock, he reached down and pushed my legs apart. Leaning over me, I felt his cock rubbing against my crack. I reached around behind myself, grabbed his cock, and steered it to my eager hole.

Again, Mr. Basra did not beat around the bush. He pushed his cock into me as I gasped and cried out. Not hesitating, he continued to push into me until he was completely in and lying on me. Then he began humping his hips, sliding his cock in and out of me.

Although he was only pulling back three or four inches with each thrust, it felt amazing. The constant rubbing against my prostrate got to me. Clutching the sheets in my hands, I cried out. I had a tremendous orgasm, shooting my cum onto the bed under me as Mr. Basra continued fucking me.

It took him a while to get off. In the meantime, as he continued fucking into me, I had another dry orgasm. Finally, with a loud grunt and crying out "Oh yes, yes." he shoved into me and shot a really large amount of his warm cum.

Gasping for air, he collapsed down onto me. He stayed like that for a while, breathing heavily onto my neck with his spent cock still in me. Finally, he pulled out of me and rolled over onto his back.

I put my arm over his chest, raised up, and kissed him, hard and deep. After the kiss, he looked at me and said, "As soon as I saw you looking at me like that in the class, I knew I was going to fuck you."

Looking into his eyes, I said, "Well, I was hoping you would."

"Ricky," he said, "I do like to be obeyed. I will need you to do as I say."

"Yes, Mr. Basra," I said.

"Good," he said. Pushing me away from him, he said, "Suck my cock. Get me hard so I can fuck you again."

"Yes sir," I said and slid down his body. I grasped his half-hard cock, pulling the foreskin back, leaned over, and licked the head, tasting our just completed sex.

I slid my mouth down his cock, my hand wrapped around the base as my other hand fondled his huge balls. He moaned as I started sucking up and down his cum covered cock, licking at it with my tongue on each thrust. I felt it grow and harden in my mouth.

After about ten minutes of sucking, his cock was again rock hard. He reached down and grabbed my hair and pulled my face off his cock.

"Turn around and get on me," he ordered. "I want to watch my dick fuck you."

Turning with my back to him, I straddled his hips as he guided his hard cock to my hole. I lowered myself onto it and leaning slightly forward with my hands on his thighs, I began to ride up and down on him.

"Oh, yes," he said, "That is nice. I like to see my cock going into your ass. Very nice indeed."

I rode him, my cock flopping up and down, until he raised up, cramming his cock deep in me, and shot another load into me.

I sat on him for a few minutes. Then rising up off of him, I turned to look down at him. He grabbed me and pulled me down so I was lying on him. He mashed his lips against mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth, and kissed me hard.

Pulling away from me, he said to me, "I will call you when I need you again. Now you may leave."

I didn't say a thing. I got out of bed, went to the living room, and got dressed. I walked home, went to my room, undressed and got into bed, and fell asleep.

(To be continued)

HotAss4U
HotAss4U
311 Followers