All Comments on 'Ridiculous'

by monica31970

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
markellymarkellyabout 5 years ago
Nice..

This was a nice read and had the potential to go far.

It just seemed a little quick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Quick?

First let me say I liked the story(s).

Not sure what one had to do with the other, but both hot.

Confused , but excited. Waiting for more, well expecting more.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 5 years ago
Ridiculous

What one story had to do with the other.

CorinnePapillonCorinnePapillonabout 5 years ago
You know where I am.....

Awesome!

emmacornwallemmacornwallabout 5 years ago
Loved it,

Perfect pace, erotic and believable. Left me wanting more, always a good thing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Hot Sexy Story,,, Yes!

Hallo Monica31970!

A lovely story well written, good job!

I'm still a little confused about your story title "Ridiculous"!

But the title had no effect on the enjoyment, I received reading your story, or did it effect my wet panties and orgasm, lol..

I'm very much looking forward to reading chapter-2..

Thank-you, 😘 5-Stars and 5-Orgasm... "Brilliant"..

A kinky dyke fan,

Gay Kat.

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 4 years ago

A joy to read.

I like what you do with words.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Good writing. Sense of humor and No wasting time with unnecessary words. Like a good game. Wish you well.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

I really want to thank all of you writers of Literotica Lesbian Stories by the pleasure you have brought into my life. Some of you write very well. Some not so well, but even so it’s worth it. And indeed it is my pleasure to find myself. I hope you are fine in the middle of this storm of a pandemic, realizing that life will be changed for a while. All of us in our little corners, somo hidden like me, others not so. Electromagnetic and binary language hugs for all.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

So sweet, so precise, so skilful and sexy. Here's someone who knows what they are doing!

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Loved The Story

"Short & Sweet🎉", with excellent detail for a 1-page lesbian story.

A lovely 5*-Star Rated Brief Sexual Story!!

ArkingArkingover 2 years ago

I see a pattern here, and it is marvelous. Your writing is both direct and colourful. You have learnt to expand your characters, I would of loved to know who these two women were, Why was she in the bank to save Libby's life, was it fate, was it that they were a couple seeking a loan for a house together? Oh the SEX was very tasteful, pardon the pun. And yes I do believe that even two strangers could explode into each others arms, just as they did in the story.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Few words, much content. And just enough ridiculous to be real.

Situation, sensation, emotion, and just enough recklessness to make it both believable … and unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonica31970@monica31970
273 Followers
Single, submissive lesbian hoping to make friends and maybe, who knows, something may develop? I'm 50, live alone and am self-employed. 5' 5" with chestnut hair currently to my shoulders. 32a, 23, 34 (ish) I find intelligence attractive but I don't expect to meet Miss Einst...