Ridiculust Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah thanks Roger for saving her.
3.2k words
4.64
9.1k
4

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PunMagic
PunMagic
97 Followers

Chapter 2

Roger had made it up to his room, still holding the Elmo toy, which he put on the dresser by the door. The price tag on it said "Tina's Toy Store", so he plugged in his laptop, and when it was on, he opened the browser to his preferred mapping site, located Arbroath, and then located the toy shop, which was just up the main street a few blocks. The store closed at 9:00 on Friday nights, and to his surprise, it was only 6:30, so he had plenty of time. On a whim, he opened a new tab and went to Twitter, where he saw that "Glowing Cock Man" videos and comments had appeared. "Oh, the wonders of technology," he muttered after reading some of the comments, most of which were explicit in their content. Closing that tab, he saw that Arbroath was having a Midsummer Festival in the local park this evening, which would be under way by now. He realized that it was August 1, which actually is the midpoint between the Summer Solstice and the Autumnal Equinox. He knew it had a name, but couldn't remember it, so he went to the Source of All Knowledge, as he referred to Wikipedia, and saw that it was "Lughnasadh".

"People complain about how hard it is to guess the pronunciation of English words," he said, checking the page to see that it's said 'Loo-neh-seh'. "The first rule of Gaelic is that no matter how you say it, it's wrong." He checked his watch and found to his surprise that 45 minutes had passed. He closed the cover of his laptop and remembered that he'd have to get his laundry so he could go to the festival. This improvised loincloth thing would not do, especially if it got windy. He reached for the doorknob.

Sarah wished that she could scrub her mind as clean as she could her body as she showered. That filthy thing was finally gone, but it would take some time for her to recover from it, even though it had possessed her for less than a day. She hoped that people would understand and be forgiving because they all had seen that she was not being herself. It took her fifteen minutes to clean herself up and get dried off. She could see that some of her clothes had been brought over from her house at some point during the day, since obviously nobody had any idea how long she'd be indisposed, and they were in a pile in a corner of Julia' bedroom. Her cute white sundress, ankle socks, and underclothes were soon on her. She felt that her blue dress that she'd been wearing before Roger freed her, and the red party dress, needed cleaning, so she put them on top of the nearly full laundry hamper in the closet and lugged it downstairs.

"Hi, Julia," she said, rather shyly as she encountered her younger sister in the laundry room. "I'm so sorry about everything..." She just managed to put the basket on the table before bursting into tears, and Julia left the open dryer to move to hold her while she cried.

"What an awful thing to have happen to you," Julia replied, her eyes also leaking tears. "It must have felt so good to tear it to pieces." Sarah nodded.

"There's nothing like bottomless rage to give one strength." She looked over at the dryer. "Whose laundry is that?"

"It's Roger's. There isn't very much of it, so the dryer finished earlier than usual. I expect that he'll be down in a while to get it so that he can replace his shorts and underwear."

"Drop it on the table. I'll fold it and bring it up to him and save him the trip."

"Oh, and there's, uh, this. Emma didn't know what to do with it." She pulled the dildo out from a hiding space behind the laundry detergent and a box of tissues, which Sarah was raiding and using to blow her nose. She turned red as Julia waved it under her nose.

"That's a Pink Magic," she managed to say, retreating to the bathroom to discard the tissues into a waste basket and wash her hands. "I was staggering by Trina's and told Mandy to not go in there because it had naughty stuff in it, so of course he did, then I said not to get a dildo because a real cock was so much better, so Mandy grabbed the first one he could reach and made me buy it. Trina didn't know what was going on, but knew that I was not being myself."

"It was just outside the store where we caught up to you," Julia remembered. "You must have stuck it in your handbag. We were wondering why you seemed so eager to get home."

"It's not as effective as a Double Dragon, but it's a damned good one," Sarah replied as they both turned pink. "I'll add it to the pile of clothes in your room, if that's OK, before I take this up to Roger. What's his last name, by the way?"

"I'm sure that Mister Matheson will appreciate a little room service," was the reply, with a slight emphasis on the latter two words, and Sarah blushed more when she realized that she was handling his underwear. It only took a few minutes to get it all folded and put in the backpack. She put the dildo in the pack too so that it wouldn't be seen in case she bumped into anyone on route to the apartment.

"See you later. And, thanks." After a warm embrace, she left, stashed the Pink Magic in the pile of clothes in the apartment, then walked to the front of the house to go up the stairs.

"Aunt Sarah! It's so good to see you!" Emma exclaimed, running out from behind the desk to hug her. "That looks like Roger's stuff. Are you bringing it up to him?"

"I thought that it was the least that I could do to thank him for what he did for me. And don't say anything about room service," she said, cutting off her niece, who was clearly just about to.

"Do they teach telepathy in Teacher's College?" she replied, hands on her hips and a patently fake scowl on her face.

"No, experience teaching Math and Accounting to brats in high school year after year develops it," she stated. "Be glad that they put you in the other sections to avoid conflict of interest from me teaching you."

"I am, every single day," Emma replied fervently, spoiling the effect with a snicker.

"I promised him a night on the town, which will have to include the Midsummer Festival, since there really isn't anything else worth looking at," Sarah replied. "Shorts without holes will help." She marched off and up the stairs after a warm embrace, then up the second flight of stairs. As always, she marveled at the quality of the construction of goodness knows how long ago that had the stairs not squeak as she went up them. Just as she was about to knock, the door opened suddenly and Roger was standing there, clearly just about to go get his laundry. They both shouted "Aaah!" in surprise and flinched back.

"Hi," said Sarah, a bit shyly. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw his expression of delight at seeing her, which quickly changed to one of concern. "I brought your laundry up for you."

"Thank you very much!" he replied with a welcoming smile. "Please come in!" She stepped inside and he closed the door. She hadn't been in this room before and looked around. It wasn't large, but seemed cozy, and it had a nice view of the front of the building and across the street. She put the bag on the dresser next to the Elmo and his closed laptop and he quickly looted it, placing the shirts, shorts, underwear, and socks in neat piles next to each other. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired, somewhat hung over, embarrassed at what Mandy did with my body, and I'm getting hungry. And also grateful beyond words." He looked sad when he looked into her eyes.

"I am glad beyond words that I was able to help you, even if the method was unorthodox. Would you like to go out once I get changed?" She nodded. "Let me pop into the bathroom and change," he added rather awkwardly, grabbing a pair of tighty-whities and a pair of blue shorts from the piles.

"No need to hide," she replied with a friendly smile. "It's not like we haven't already exposed ourselves to each other already." He grinned back, then became more serious.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" he asked softly, looking into her eyes. "That this is really you and not some sort of Mandy holdover influencing you in some way?" The question caught her completely off-guard, as she had been waiting for, and wanting him to, make a move on her. "You do not have to have sex with me to say thank you. Just spending time with you will be enough if it will help you to heal." This unexpected kindness was too much and for the second time in less than an hour she was crying hard in someone's arms, and he held her to him, stroking her hair as she said how stupid she felt about having accidentally summoned the demon and how awful and exhausting it was constantly trying to fight with it for control of her own body. It took ten minutes for her to get it all out, and when she was finally spent, she extracted herself from his comforting arms to grab some tissues from a box on the nightstand closest to the bathroom and loudly blow her nose into them until there was nothing left.

"Oh, Goddess, I'm a total mess," she sniffled, throwing the used tissues into a garbage can in the bathroom and washing her hands in the sink. She could see his reflection in the mirror as he stood outside the room, looking a little awkward with his shirt in his waistband instead of on his body. He hadn't been expecting the emotional explosion either, and never really felt that he knew what to do when someone was crying. "I came up here with the express intention of fucking you because I wanted to say thanks, but really wanted to see what that glowing cock of yours would feel like in me." She advanced out of the bathroom and back into his welcoming arms. "But now, I want to make love to you instead." She gave his unresisting lips a long, gentle smooch, then pulled back just a bit. "If it's consent that you're worried about," she continued, running her hands down his bare, somewhat hairy back, "you have it, and my want, and my need." It was the most natural thing in the world for their mouths to open and tongues to gently explore each other, and their eyes to close as they experienced the moments of quiet intimacy.

"Is this what you wanted?" Roger asked as she looked down at the hard, glowing cock that was pressing urgently into her abdomen through his ruined clothes, with only his shirt between them.

"At first. Now I want the man it's attached to." She pulled the shirt from his waistband and dropped it on the floor, then undid the button on his shorts so that they fell at his feet. She pulled down his underwear and got his cock out of the hole, so the unwanted garment joined his shorts. "Undress me, Roger. I want nothing between us." She turned around and he unzipped the zipper of her dress and undid the clasps that held her bra closed, then gently stroked her back and arms, pushing the clothing off of her shoulders and arms so that they hit the floor with a rustle of fabric. The same smooth motion had his hands moving down her sides, slipping a finger between her panties and body and sliding them down her legs to the floor.

"Your wish is my command, Sarah," he said from his crouched position. "You're glowing too," he added. She looked down and saw that the same colours that had illuminated her hands back in the restaurant were now shining in her C-cup breasts and her pubic area. The moan that he got when he turned her around and licked her swollen labia and teased her clitoris was music to his ears. "I feel tingles too," he said, looking surprised. On his way up, he sampled her glowing breasts and rock-hard nipples, getting appreciative groans for his effort. "Tingles here too." He got a mischievous expression, one with which she was all too familiar from her teaching years. "Now that we've gotten to know each other, we should go out and ... mmph!" Having effectively silenced him, Sarah pulled back and whispered, with her lips just brushing his,

"First, we make love. Then we return that Elmo, and then we go to the park for the Midsummer Festival. Sounds good?" He nodded, teasing her lips with the tip of his tongue. "If we aren't fucking in the next ten seconds, I will explode!" They were both glowing brightly as she got on the bed and opened her legs, and he got on and, after a quick adjustment, thrust all the way inside in one push. "OH! What are you doing?" After his initial thrust, he remained fully inside, rocking gently.

"I'm trying to make the moment last a little longer," he said with a wild look in his eyes. "All those tingles are making me come too fast!"

"Me too," she gasped, bucking under him. "Go after me hard! Next time, we'll be able to take our time." He began thrusting as hard and fast as he could as she squeezed him more and more tightly, until he was finally locked in place, despite her wetness. "What is happening? Ahh!" They both came together, with him shooting a bolt of green, yellow, and turquoise energy into her core, and her sending a surge of blue, red, and yellow energy into him from both her pussy and her breasts. This made their muscles contract and made Roger's second squirt of cum come out even harder than the first one. They exchanged one more, much weaker, pulse of energy as their orgasms subsided, leaving them breathless.

"I'm not sure if my body can withstand another one of those," wheezed Roger as he remained on top, supporting most of his weight on his arms, with his softening cock still inside.

"We will have to pace ourselves a bit better," Sarah agreed, looking him in the eyes. "But I need to go to the bathroom before I leave a big mess on the comforter." He rolled off her and she rolled off the side of the bed closest to the door and lurched into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Roger tried to sit up, felt the room spin around him, and quickly flopped down. A second try was successful, and he was able to stand by the side of the bed with thoughts bouncing around inside his head like toddlers jacked up on sugar. He found his T-shirt and was putting it on when he heard the toilet flush and the sound of water running as she washed her hands.

He'd finally gotten his head through the correct hole when the door opened and Sarah stood in the doorway, briefly outlined by the light before she reached over and flipped off the switch. Her shoulder-length, half grey and half black hair was a bit mussed up from their brief encounter, and she was smiling in a way he hadn't seen on a woman in three years. Her breasts were only a bit saggy and were topped with pale pink areolas the size of dollar coins and half-erect nipples that Roger imagined gently licking and sucking as his hands acquainted themselves with her curvaceous, nicely-padded, body. For her part, Sarah hadn't been so blatantly ogled for years, and could feel her body responding to his attention. She stepped through the doorway and twirled around, giving her pleasantly rounded bottom a shake as she did so.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, giving him a hot stare. From the way his cock twitched and started to glow fitfully, the answer was yes. "We should get dressed if we ever want to get out of here and get something to eat." He nodded, bent down, collected her clothes, and handed them to her across the bed.

"I see something to eat," he said, staring at her bush, which was starting to glow again.

"So do I," she replied, staring at his cock as they made themselves decent. "But unfortunately, we have no nutritional value, and I am really hungry." He helped her zip up her dress, copping a feel in the process. "But if you keep that up, Mister Matheson, we will never leave this room!"

"Yes, ma'am," he replied meekly, gathering his belt, wallet, phone, and change, and putting them in their appropriate places in his shorts. "Let's return this fellow to where he belongs," he added, grabbing the Elmo from the desk, from where it had watched everything. Since it was nearly dark, he left his hat there. "I'm surprised that he hasn't gone blind from what he's seen," he added with a snicker as they left the room, closed and locked the door behind him. "Do you need to get your purse?" he added as they descended the stairs. "I'll cover the costs if you'd rather not be burdened with it."

"That's sweet of you, but a girl can't be without her phone nowadays." He nodded. When they reached the lobby, Sarah excused herself, and Roger found himself standing with Emma and a man of about his height, with sandy brown hair cut short and receding a bit, who looked like an office worker. Both of them had distant, unfocused looks and appeared a bit flushed.

"Roger Matheson, this is Bill Waters, my boyfriend," Emma introduced, and they shook hands. On closer inspection, he could see that they were both in their mid-twenties, and by their moonstruck expressions as they looked at each other, madly in love. "We're just going to the Midsummer Festival," she added. "Are you?" Roger nodded as Sarah appeared at the end of the hallway and started walking briskly towards them.

"Sarah and I will be dropping off this Elmo first, then going there too. Will there be any food trucks there?" he asked Sarah as the other two waved and walked towards the front door.

"There are always food trucks, even here," she replied with a brilliant smile. She had a large, green, cloth handbag over her left shoulder. "Where else would we get the yummy, artery-clogging food that we need so much?" she asked rhetorically as they walked out the door and closed it behind them.

PunMagic
PunMagic
97 Followers