Ridiculust Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh! It always works when you're sleeping and you're making love to me in your dreams."

"Maybe that's it. Love is a powerful magic and it's what's been behind all of what's been going on this past day and a half. With love, is anything impossible? I never stopped loving you, Jeannie," Roger said, his eyes filling with tears. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately, he thought. "Ever since I saw you in the bookstore that day, so long ago now."

"I remember that day," she replied softly. "I saw you standing at the counter with your book, looking at me. I recognized your face, but my gal pals had to remind me of your name. They didn't know you well, but you had the reputation as a sweetheart, and you and Debbie had been an item through the last year you were at school. But she'd left and you were all alone again."

"It was a hard time for me," he agreed sadly. "But seeing you that day woke something up."

"I remember that night when my friends and I were at that movie, and we saw you sitting by yourself. In no uncertain terms, they ordered me to go sit with you, so I did."

"I feel you getting warmer," said Roger, looking down at her crotch, which had started glowing a bit with his colours. "I was surprised when you plopped into the seat beside me, but was happy for the company. And when you held my hand, you felt so warm and comforting somehow."

"We had ice cream at the shop across the street from the theatre," she continued, "I somehow knew that you were the one for me by the time we were done. We walked home from downtown in that perfect night, and I didn't want it to end. When we got to my house, you didn't know what to do."

"So you kissed me," he said, remembering. "And it seemed so natural to open our mouths and let out tongues roam at will." She was definitely getting warmer. "Under the stars, under the moon, that first kiss was magic. I was yours from that moment." She bent down and brushed her lips against his, and both felt tingling, and something more.

"I loved you then. The kiss ignited a fire within me that I'd never felt before. Nothing would stop me from becoming your wife."

"Nothing did. It took a while because of school, but it happened. People still talk about our wedding and how well it went off, how happy we were. It was infectious."

"I feel something now," Jeannie said, positioning herself over Roger's cock. "Oh! Oh wow, it worked!" Roger felt the old familiar squeeze as she rode up and down on him. "Dear Goddess, how I've missed this feeling!" she said with a huge grin on her face. "But it's all tingly down there."

"You've got all sorts of electricity going into your tender parts," Roger replied. "By the way, it's very likely that when I come, I'm going to be firing a charge of power into you that may scramble you up pretty badly. The guys downstairs are probably going to find out the hard way, but I thought that I would give you a chance to save yourself." Jeannie only ground on him harder.

"You have always been my one and only love. I still remember your coming over to my house to help me with my 'calculust'. No sooner did we get to my room then you'd pull down my pants and eat me out. You knew exactly what to do to ... bring ... me..." Roger could feel her squeezing harder and saw her mouth and eyes opening wide.

"Last chance..." Roger gasped, but it was too late and she was not stopping anyway.

"Fill me with your cum!" she shrieked, only partly drowned out by the racket that was happening downstairs. Roger had no choice but to comply, squirting a big shot deep into her, where it hung suspended seemingly in mid-air. It was followed by a bolt of yellow, green, and turquoise that made her glow brightly like a big sexy light bulb. "Roger! What the fuck? Aaahhh!!" Roger fired a smaller squirt of cum and a weaker bolt of energy that had her thrashing helplessly as her orgasm totally overloaded her.

"I'm sorry, Jeannie," Roger groaned as she finally fell off and lay twitching on the bed beside him. "I hope that you're OK."

"Best orgasm ever," she slurred, her body shooting off random sparks and her hair standing on end like she'd been in a science centre electricity demo. "Roger, you finally ruined me. Please find a way to bring me a new body so I can make love to you and never stop."

"If I can, I will. I'd bring bodies for Joe and John and any other ghosts that want a second chance, if I could," said Roger, staring at the ceiling and realizing that he still had his glasses on. "How or when or if that will come to pass is anybody's guess." He looked down at his flabby cock and flopped it around, as Jeannie ogled with half-glazed eyes. "One thing I am sure of is that Little Lazarus isn't going to rise again anytime soon. I've had more sex than a man my age can expect to have in a month. I don't have anything left in the tank."

"Don't sell yourself short, Roger," she said, managing to stand up and make her clothes appear on her. "You're a natural healer, and your power applies to yourself too." She walked unsteadily to the door, turned back and said "See you later."

"Is that a promise, or a threat?" he asked ironically. She stuck out her tongue at him, then blew him a kiss and lurched through the door, trailing a few sparks behind her. Roger managed to lever himself up and stagger to the bathroom for a much-needed pee. As he was washing his hands, he heard the sounds of Debbie and Sarah coming heavily up the stairs and they opened the door and came in. The bathroom had a separate door onto the hallway, and as exhausted as he was, Roger still had enough energy to impishly open it and try to sneak down the hall to the stairs.

"Where do you think you are going, mister Matheson?" Debbie demanded with only a moderate amount of menace in her voice. They both stood at the doorway, gloriously naked, hair mussed up, and eyes not entirely focused from fatigue and power sex.

"Never have I seen such a gorgeous sight in my life," he ogled. They could feel themselves responding to his shameless gaze despite all that had happened today. "I was going to sleep on the couch in the living room," he lied. "I don't think the bed is big enough for all of us, and since I'm the guest, I'll get a blanket and ... eep!" They had marched down the hall as he was blathering, grabbed his arms, and frogmarched him back into the bedroom.

"Keep him busy while I pee," Sarah ordered, going into the ensuite and closing the door. Debbie willingly wrapped her arms around him, pressed her body against him and invaded his mouth with her tongue. He gave as good as he got, with hands roaming over her back and squeezing her ass, leaving little sparks behind to loosen up her tight muscles. Sarah had to pry the half-asleep lover from his arms and push her into the bathroom, and he worked his magic on her too. By the time Debbie emerged, the other two had fallen on the bed with Roger having been maneuvered into its middle.

"Lights out," said Debbie, doing so, leaving only a night light in the bathroom and some light from the street outside coming through the curtains to illuminate the room. She took the side farthest from the bathroom and flopped onto the bed, dragging the covers over all of them.

"Good night, darling," said Sarah, giving the all but unconscious man a gentle kiss.

"Mmm," he murmured. There was enough room for the three of them, though it was a bit snug.

"Good night, sweetheart," muttered Debbie, giving him a kiss as well and barely avoiding bashing her head on his, then flopping back down. Within a minute, they were all sound asleep.

At about 2:30 in the morning, Jeannie, Joe, and John, still looking the worse for the wear, walked through the door to look at their former spouses.

"Don't they look so sweet when they're asleep?" John whispered. They snickered. Roger was lying on his left side, facing Debbie who was on her right, while Sarah was on her back, snoring gently.

"I really hope that they can find a way to reincorporate us," said Joe quietly. "I really want Debbie back with me."

"They're our best bet," said Jeannie. "So let them sleep and wake up refreshed." They walked back through the door and down the hallway. "But it's going to involve puns, isn't it?"

"Oh, undoubtedly," replied Joe as they reached the stairs.

"Fuck," she muttered as they faded out of sight.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Day 2 ends with a bang. Day 3 will be full of activity, new characters, and new situations, many of the "adult" variety. The story takes place in "real time", and to give it the semblance of realism, the characters can't have sex in every chapter...

12