Riding Buddies Ch. 02

Story Info
What could be better than bikes and blowjobs?
2.7k words
4.42
2.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several months now since I had met Alan, my riding buddy. It had been a few months since our overnight trip that had become a learning experience for me. Alan had already been well versed in what he liked and what he wanted. I had not before that trip, but I was more so by the conclusion of it. Life really hadn't changed after that experience though. I don't know what I thought would happen, if anything. Both of us still worked our respective jobs. Both of us still lived our respective lives. It wasn't until our third bike ride that we even exchanged phone numbers. Prior to that we had always messaged through the site we had initially met on.

The site...the alternate site for alternate activities. Those activities were not as frequent as I had hoped. In fact, there had not been a repeat of our hotel stay so far. We still went riding together a couple times a month, but there hadn't been another multi-day trip since the first one. There had been a couple quick sessions while on the road, but they had always favored Alan. Don't get me wrong, I thoroughly enjoyed those encounters, but it was never like the night at the hotel.

Alan and I were on a ride and ended up stopping at an adult book store in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the day. Going in, we were the only customers in there. The sole employee was a disinterested girl behind the counter who was focused on texting away on her cellphone. She hadn't even looked up when we entered. Alan walked around the store aimlessly until he came to the open doorway leading to the booths in the back. I had never been in the booths before, but obviously knew about them, read about them, heard of them. I wasn't exactly clueless, even though I'd never actually seen them in person.

"This way." Alan gestured as he disappeared down the hallway.

He led the way down the hall and into a random booth, closing the door behind us. He fed some money into the machine and chose a movie seemingly at random, then he sat in the only available chair. I was left standing off to the side as he got settled. He pulled his zipper down and fished his tool out through the opening. Apparently Alan had decided to go commando. He gave himself a few cursory strokes before looking over to where I was standing there watching.

"Yeah, it's a booth for watching, but I thought you liked more than just watching."

I guess I wasn't sure what I had been expecting. I moved in front of my riding buddy as he spread his legs apart in invitation. As I knelt on the hard floor in front of him, I suddenly wished for a cushion, a pillow, maybe even knee pads. Alan was moaning and groaning in no time. Before his brief video rental had concluded, he was ready to shoot. I heard the telltale sounds and my hand felt him tightening up as he got close. He didn't say anything or do anything to direct me in any manner. He just sat back and let me do as I wanted with one simple goal...his satisfaction. My hand jacked him and my mouth sucked at the head of his rod, but at the last second I backed off of his tool, chickening out as I had before. I waited too long for a clean exit though. His flesh had barely cleared my lips as I redirected his aim, and his first shot went right across my face and above my head. Subsequent streams were directed through the air passing beside me. Alan shot a huge amount, making me kind of glad I had made the decision I had, rather than have him drown me in semen. Alan remained sitting trying to gather himself for a moment before speaking.

"Maybe next time. For now you may want to go clean yourself up in the bathroom before we go out in public. Make sure you take off your vest. I think you've got some going down your back."

I left Alan sitting in the booth as I went and found the bathroom that resided in the same hallway. I washed my face, my now sticky hair, and as recommended I wiped off the back of my vest. I closed myself in a stall and quickly masturbated to completion, afterwards I was once again able to comfortably contain my member inside my jeans. As I exited into the hallway, Alan was just coming out from the booth. We went back inside the retail section of the building, and Alan went up and down the aisles until he found what he was looking for. He pulled a bottle off the shelf and we headed to the front. The girl scanned the single item as she glanced at us across the counter.

"Have fun?" she asked.

Alan didn't hesitate to answer. "I know I did."

She looked at me, raising an eyebrow in a questioning manner. I was suddenly engrossed in the novelty items in front of the register and didn't meet her gaze. Alan paid his balance and declined a bag. He openly carried the bottle of what I now saw was lube as we headed for the exit.

"I keep forgetting that after the last time my supply's a little low. Don't want to run out in the middle do we?" he asked.

Another one of our rides found us at a scenic overlook. We had stopped to admire the view and grab a drink from our saddlebags. It was a beautiful day out with not a cloud in the sky. It was the perfect weather for riding, which was why we were out there for longer than normal. Our rides hardly ever covered the same territory we had already seen. Maybe we'd start and end on the same roads, but our plans always took us to different areas. In this case we decided to park the bikes and follow a trail in which the signs lead to a pavilion at a cliff's edge overlooking the valley. I imagined it to be a popular place on weekends, but there seemed to be no interest in it on a regular weekday.

"Grab my lunch off my bike, will ya?" Alan asked before we had set off on foot.

I looked at him like he had grown a third head. He was quite unencumbered, but thought I would just go along with whatever he asked.

"Your arms aren't broken. I'm sure you can manage to grab your own stuff."

I slung my pack over my shoulder as I heard him chuckle to himself. He did get his own things from his bike without any indication that he was offended.

"Just seeing how much of a little sub you are. Apparently you do have limits. That's good to know."

"Not everything is about getting off, you know."

"Oh please, we're guys. Sex is always near the front of our minds. And you...the wind blows and so do you."

I smiled at his comment. It was funny. It was also kinda true. We made our way down the winding path. A couple of times when the path ran along the cliff's edge I could see the pavilion as we got closer, before it was once again hidden by the foliage. It was empty as I figured it would be. There had been no other vehicles where we parked, but hikers were always a possibility. We sat at a table in the shade and looked over the valley. On the road, unless we stopped at a diner or such, lunch was trail mix, beef jerky, or whatever we carried that was convenient, portable, and not a pain in the ass. A bottle of water or juice that didn't rely on temperature control was also included. We simply sat and watched the landscape as we munched on our respective fare. We made normal small talk. Our bikes, jobs, lives, the weather...everything was fair game. Everything except politics. We stayed far from that subject. We didn't agree on it and it was stupid to argue about.

We finally packed our stuff and were getting ready to go. I was bending over my bag, stuffing my empty bottle back in it until we could find a trash can. I straightened up to find Alan's cock right next to my face. I grabbed it in surprise as I quickly looked around in a state of semi panic.

"What the hell?! We're not in a hotel or booth. We're in public! What do you think you're doing?" I hissed.

"Oh relax. There's nobody around. We'd be able to hear any hikers stumbling through the woods, and I can see if people are coming down the path. We're the only ones out here. I'd be buck ass naked enjoying the sun if it was a little warmer, but that might be pushing our luck a little. So I thought that this seemed like a perfect spot for you to blow me."

Alan climbed up and sat on top of the picnic table, his legs resting on each side of where I already was seated on the bench. He had positioned himself perfectly to watch the path, look out over the scenery, and watch me. Alan's pants were undone and slightly down and his tool was bobbing in front of me, craving attention. I was trying to look in every direction at once, but saw nothing to indicate the presence of anyone other than us. Once confident that nobody else was around, it was a short trip for me to lean down and wrap my lips around his shaft.

"Hmmmm. I never get tired of that." he said complimentarily.

I slowly took more of him into my mouth as he sat above me watching my every move. He leaned back a gave me room to work on him, content to let me do things how I wanted. As long as he was watching, I was in no hurry. I took my time and intentionally engaged in the slow sexual torture of his unit. He moaned and groaned and tried to thrust a little bit to have me pick up the pace, but I denied the unspoken request. Alan's hands went to my head, but I kept the slow and consistent movements. I would go faster for a few strokes, then slow right back down. I heard him groan over and over in complaint, but he never once told me what to do. I had learned to take almost his entire length now, but it was still a little bit of a struggle. I could tell he liked my attempts though. My hand fondled him as my mouth worked him over. I bobbed faster to get him closer.

"Oh yeah! Just a little more."

When he started trying to fuck my face, I would slow down and back off. When he tried to guide my head with his hands again, I slowed even more. Once he learned to keep his hands to himself and let me do what I wanted, that's when I went for broke. I sucked, jacked, tongued, and nibbled every inch he had. He was breathing hard and I could tell he was close to cumming. His groaning told me I was right. His hand took over from mine as he stroked the portion of himself that was not currently between my lips. I fought my instinct to remove his meat and jack him to completion. He watched me handling my inner struggle.

"Oooohh yeah, I'm cumming!"

At those words I lost my mental battle and quickly removed him from my mouth. Positioned as we were though, I had no place to go or room to maneuver. I don't know if that was Alan's intent or if it just worked out that way, but it was too late now. Alan's own hand was still jacking himself and at that moment I became a bystander. He didn't stop or make any move other than to watch as he groaned loudly and his cock erupted. He painted my face and the front of my shirt with stream after stream as he unloaded his pent up frustrations on me. Alan panted as he slowed the speed of his strokes once he was finally empty. I finally extricated myself from my place at the table, shrugged out of my vest and took off my shirt, and used my shirt to wipe off my face. My shirt was now a mess to the point I couldn't wear it until it had been washed. As much as I enjoyed watching him cum, I glared at him for the state I was left in.

"Sorry." Alan shrugged as he chuckled. "Maybe next time."

As I was standing there trying to make myself presentable again, Alan clearly noticed the straining bulge in my jeans. He pushed and prodded and ushered me to the fence at the cliff. The black iron bars were tall enough and close enough together to prevent simple accidents, but you could still easily see the intended sights. Alan placed my hands on top of the fence, wrapping my fingers around the cold metal as I stood looking out at the landscape. He stood behind me and reached around. I looked down to see him lower my zipper and reach beyond the fabric barrier. He had to move my underwear out of the way to retrieve my own hardness. I could tell he disapproved of the extra layer as an annoyance. He rubbed and fondled and molested my rod as I stood there holding onto the fence for dear life. My eyes were tightly closed as I fought to prolong the attention I was receiving. My craving for contact led to a reduction in the amount of time it took for me to reach my climax. Alan knew it. He wasn't trying to speed up the process, but he wasn't slowing me down either. He simply was letting nature take its course. I wasn't going to last long, and my increased vocalization was a good indicator to my approaching limit.

"I should just bend you over and fuck you against this fence." Alan suggested from behind me. "I bet you'd like that. My ramming you into the metal bars until I shoot deep inside your ass. I know you liked it last time. I bet you dream about my cock punishing your hole."

It was like real life audio porn in my ear as he continued to handle my manhood. Plus he was right...about all of it. Flashbacks of our hotel room escapades played in my mind. I could almost feel him break me again. I could almost feel when his cum filled me...twice. I groaned as he continued to masturbate my cock until my cum flew between the metal bars and over the edge of the cliff.

"OOOOoooooohhh FUCK!" I groaned as my cum arced towards the ground far below.

Alan kept stroking until I had nothing left. Then he stroked me some more. I couldn't recover that fast for another round, but it seemed like he thought he could make me through sheer will. Once it became clear that wasn't going to happen, he turned me back around and tucked my meat back into my underwear and raised my zipper to its original position.

I leaned against the fence for a minute as Alan went back under the pavilion and sat down, waiting for me to be ready for the trek back to our bikes. When I finally caught my breath enough I joined him sitting at the table in the shade. After a couple of minutes I decided to question him on something that had been bothering me.

"How come you've only sucked me off the one time? You obviously didn't have a problem with it. I know I didn't have a problem when you did it."

One side of his mouth drew up in a smirk.

"Maybe next time."