All Comments on 'Riding in Cars with Shemales Ch. 03'

by lfullback

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeover 11 years ago

His mom is an asshole. He's over 18 that means he's grown. What was she thinking just barging in his room like that. If you don't want them having sex in you're house don't invite the girlfriend over. Or she could've just knocked & told them to quit it that's a sure fire way to ruin the moment. Not barging in a young mans room. Great story by the way really good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story, but....

I need more. Looking forwad to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Looking forward for chapter 4

I like this story and like when the tgirl or shemale in the story is feminine and yet have a monster package and I like the 3 chapters so far and I think it needs more than 5 chapters. Waiting for new chapters and others stories similar to this. Great job

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Loving the story

I agree, love the feminine TG. Doesn't matter whether or not she takes charge just has to come across feminine. I'm really looking forward to Ch. 04. Great storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
definitely one of the best I've read

Thank you for that. can't wait for more. I hope this is just the beginning of a never ending story ;)

madmagemadmageover 11 years ago
Actually

She did take a moment then she just screamed. Could a passed out or started ranting. So all on all she did take it rather well

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

So hot!! I love it!!

The_RegionThe_Regionover 11 years ago
Another masterful chapter!

So great! This is one of the best series I've read. Well written! I can't wait for the next chapter?

Any chance of group activites, not with Matt's parents, they don't seem like they'd be to much fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Great Story....I hope there is another chapter. This could go so many ways because Terra is such a minx.

shipowittsshipowittsover 11 years ago
HOT!

i REALLY hope that terra nails matts mom. and the dad doesnt find out ANYthing at all.

lfullbacklfullbackover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Hey, everyone. Thank you so much for you're positive feedback and support for this series. It's wonderful to see that one of my favorite fantasies is being so well received. This chapter has been rated as one of the top stories in the transsexual story category, so thank you. I'm going to write the fourth chapter very soon, so be on the lookout for that. I've had several people message me about when that will happen. Sorry it's been awhile between chapters. I took a break from all of my series and wrote "Tempting Curves" and "The Backdoor." But, I'm coming back to this series and should have a new chapter within the week. Thanks again. I'll try to write as quickly as I can. Keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
holy sheeeeeeeeet, amazingly sexy, hot cant wait for next

i wish to see tara fucking his mother crezily.

lknround2lknround2over 11 years ago
Girlfriend is that what he wants her to be? yes!

I was spell bound by this story i kept waiting for Terra to gab his hand and look him in they eye smiling and ask "girlfriend ?" is that what i am, then letting him profess that yes he loves her and that would be his honor, the let his mom deal with her feelings seeing her son's girl friend having such a nice cock, mmm wonder what turn this story might take? lol hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

are they just gonna fuck forever or fall in love? This is getting frustrating and you're turning him into a sissy! Most trans girls prefer to be the woman they have worked soooooooo hard to become! Just sayin!!!

cumcrazedslavecumcrazedslaveabout 11 years ago

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!! How could you do this to me I could go on reading this forever. This is the best story I have read on here and am sure nothing will "top" it. I have to say when the were on the way home and Terra told him he had to "pay" for gas with a bit of ass. I would have given anything to change places with him and asked why couldn't this happen to me on the way home from school. I'm still waiting for my shemale girlfriend to to CUM into my life and breed some life into my dreary life... If your out there baby and looking for a LTR I'm your man..... I will fall in love with you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
My first SheMale girlfriend

Just have met my first SheMale girlfriend. I can only hope it goes as well for me as it has for Matt and Terra.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A priceless Mastercard moment at the end :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
.

I fucking love this comic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

now thats what you call keep people hanging. good job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous