Riding The Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hair grew from the tip of her tail as it worked ceaselessly against Tyler's soft, furred body. She couldn't seem to control it and it mirrored her frenzied lust. Her feet clopped against the floor, losing purchase but Tyler held her tight as he grunted and huffed and pushed deep inside of her, both of them finding the rhythm of their new bodies..

Clear liquid dripped from her black nipples. They began to lengthen, growing nearly as long as her teats as her breasts filled with milk.

"A waste," Alana said from the other side of the bar, watching the room devolve into an orgy of snorting, rutting beasts. She hadn't invited Amelia because the girl had shown so much potential. She'd hoped to bring her along after the acquisition was completed. The rest- well, with Tyler leaving and the company being bought out, they were risks. Their personality profiles showed that.

The older woman idly scratched at her stomach. Wisps of thin white fur pressed through the tiny gaps in her shirt. A small bump formed below the hairs and she toyed with it, smiling sharply as Amelia bucked and screamed from a powerful orgasm. The black girl squirted, covering Tyler with her orgasm as they collapsed to the ground to continue fucking.

Breeding.

It was an erotic sight, she had to admit as her fingers pinched the teat beginning to grow. Two more were growing beneath it and they pushed at her shirt. She pulled at the fabric, freeing it to expose the teats so she could touch them. Her bra pulled tight against her body and her nipples dragged against them as her own sagging breasts swell - the skin becoming smooth as they became engorged. Her bra was forced down against her body as she developed. Wet spots formed over her erect nipples and she found herself twisting her thighs together against her thick labia.

Alana rocked in her chair, pulling at a teat while watching Tyler slam his deliciously huge cock into Amelia's gaping-

"Wait," Alana said, staring down at her body. She leaned back to stare past her ridiculously expanded chest. Four long teats lay against a tiny udder and she could feel her slick pussy juices against her thighs as an aching void began to gnaw at her hot belly.

The older woman turned to the man sitting next to her. He smiled.

"This- this wasn't supposed to- oooooohhh," she moaned, dropping her head. Wrinkles vanished from her forehead, the corners of her eyes and her cheeks as the serum raged through her, de-aging her into prime breeding age. Two points pierced her temples as she panted with her hair hiding the red in her blushing cheeks. "Not- not supposed- supposed to be the deal."

"We don't need you, Alana," the man crooned. "We just needed the data and the algorithms your team developed. And with the project finished, so is your use to us."

She stared at him stupidly as her heart pounded.

His fingers pulled at his zipper and she couldn't help but stare and lick her lips as her face cracked and lengthened. When his cock flopped free, hard and ready, she moaned and stood, walking to him while her hips popped and cracked to handle her growing frame. She stumbled, her numb, useless toes awkward in her high heels.

"I can't-" she panted, staring at his cock as he stroked himself. "I can't stop. I can't- oh god, oh god, I can't stop thinking about-"

She dropped to her knees and the thick, black toenails growing over her toes clacked against the ground. The forming hooves broke the straps of her heels as her feet expanded. She mooed in excitement as she lowered her head to take his cock into her wet mouth, eagerly bobbing up and down as her shirt burst to expose her gigantic, heavy breasts.

"We're done here," the man said into his phone, one hand on Alana's head as she sucked at him. "We'll be ready for cleanup in about- about an hour. Bring some trailers and have the helicopters ready. We'll have some new ones to bring to the island. Ah, and have some males ready. There weren't enough here."

"Please," Alana begged, temporarily pulling free of the man's cock. "Please, I need- I need you to fuck me. Oh god, I can't- I can't do this- I can't stop- Oh god!"

Alana's skirt tore and she bucked, raising her ass as her pussy began to lengthen and stretch, readying her for a bull's enormous cock.

Smiling, the man yanked Alana off. She groaned, caught between her desire to continue pleasing him and the urge to be fucked. Finally, she turned and raised herself further, gasping as the need to be bred override every other instinct. He wasn't big enough for her anymore but he was enough. She just wished there was another.

Maybe the bouncer, she panted, her thick ass slapping the man's crotch as she bounced against him. And someone else. All at once. All of their cocks, god, yes! And someone in my ass. And mouth. I just- oh god, it won't ever stop now.

They'd briefed her. They'd made sure she knew what would happen to her team once it started. How they would change and where they would be kept. A view into the life they'd lead as hybrids.

It was horrifying but she thought of it distantly now as the lust destroyed her. She knew this would be her life now. And it scared her how happy that thought made her.

When the man grabbed her horns, surprising her by the strange sensation of something tugging against her head, she bucked and came, screaming and clenching against him. Praying he'd fill her with cum. Knowing that she'd need a bull from now on. That a pure human couldn't do it.

She counted the time down to their extraction and prayed the males waiting on the island were bigger.

12