Riding the Dragon

Story Info
Daenerys persuades a sellsword captain to switch allegiance.
2k words
4.57
4.6k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScribeX
ScribeX
16 Followers

The wine was sweet on the Tattered Prince's tongue, but sweeter still was the sight of Daenerys Targaryen in silver moonlight.

Nights were warm in Meereen, and a sultry breeze blew into the dragon queen's chamber atop the Great Pyramid through the open screen by the balcony, bringing a fine patina of sweat to the Tattered Prince's skin. Daenerys wore a shift of violet silk that matched her eyes but hid little from the Tattered Prince's, clinging to the swells of her breasts and allowing the barest suggestion of her nipples to show through. The Prince forced his eyes up to the queen's face. He saw the famous beauty of the Targaryens there, but youth and vulnerability too. Her city was under siege by her enemies, after all. That was why he was there.

'You were telling me of Pentos, captain,' she prompted him.

Pentos. If the Tattered Prince closed his eyes he could still see the sunlight on the golden domes of the city. It made his heart ache with longing.

'Yes, my queen. Pentos is where I was born, into the nobility of the forty families. My family was rich and influential, but Pentos is ruled by magisters who choose our prince from among the forty. A few years ago I was chosen to be prince.'

'A great honour, surely,' said Daenerys.

'Indeed. The prince has few duties, but on the first day of the new year he must deflower two maidens: the maiden of the fields and the maiden of the sea. This is to ensure fertility continues to nourish Pentos, from its orchards and its waters.'

'That must have been an...enjoyable duty,' Daenerys remarked, with just the slightest quirk of her eyebrow.

'It was.' The Tattered Prince smiled as he remembered cavorting with the naked maidens in the pleasure garden. It was the best of his memories from his home city.

'And yet now you are here in the Great Pyramid of Meereen, half a world from Pentos, offering me the services of your mercenary company in exchange for terms you have yet to divulge.' Daenerys scrutinised him over the rim of her crystal wine cup, the dark liquid slipping between her lips. 'There must be a story to tell.'

'The greatest woe of my life.'

The Tattered Prince held the queen's gaze as he reclined back in his chair. 'The Prince of Pentos is purely a ceremonial position,' he began.

'He is chosen by the magisters, and by the magisters he can be undone. The spring after I lay with the maidens, the fishermen's nets were full but the harvest from the orchards was paltry and blighted. The magisters came to my palace and discovered the maiden of the seas with a swelling belly but the maiden of the fields as flat-stomached as they day I first lay with her. Alas, I had taken her flower but then turned her over and ploughed a different field. I fled the city that day and founded the Windblown, to chase our fortunes wherever the wind carried us.'

'So you exchanged your home city for your freedom,' said Daenerys. 'You took a terrible risk.'

'I did, but risks are nothing to a man like me.'

Daenerys set her goblet down carefully. 'You have certainly lived an interesting life, and my people and I have need of your prowess now. This city is surrounded by its enemies, and if your Windblown do not defect then we will all be destroyed. You can name your price.'

'As tempting as Meereen's gold might be, I had something else in mind. My Windblown will join with your forces. All I ask in return, is one night with you.'

Colour rose in Daenerys's cheeks. She could feel her blood quicken in her veins, carrying the wine to her head and making her dizzy. Her body reacted to thoughts of the Tattered Prince's desire. Had this been his goal all along, Daenerys wondered? Loathe as she was to admit it, she was not in a position to refuse. If she gave him what he wanted then her city, her people, all the thousands of slaves she had freed from their chains, would live. If she refused her Unsullied and freedmen would be butchered in the streets, her women raped and chained once more.

I am sparing them that fate, Daenerys thought, rounding the table and dropping to her knees. This had nothing to do with the fact that Daario had been gone for weeks and she was desperate for a fuck.

The Tattered Prince rose to his feet and met the Dragon Queen as she approached, she sides of her head falling into his hands. Her silver Targaryen hair flowed between his fingers like liquid moonbeams. She undid his belt buckle and his erect penis sprung into her face. She paused, looking up at him with wide violet eyes as the head of his erection came to rest on her lips. She tilted her head forward, parted her lips, and then slid them all the way down his length.

The Tattered Prince closed his eyes as Daenerys set to pleasuring him. Her mouth was cool from the wine she had been drinking, her tongue slipping over every inch of him as she slid her lips up and down his shaft. Pleasure pulsed through his penis, her tongue busy on his shaft, rolling around his head, sliding over his balls and then back onto his cock. Daenerys bobbed her head quickly back and forth, then slid all the way down to his balls and held there for a moment, two, three. She gagged, her throat constricting around his manhood, and then she slid herself free. A thread of her saliva dangled between her lips and his swollen head.

Daenerys backed away and stood up. She brought her hands to the ties of her dress and slowly undid them, letting the violet silk slither down her body like water to pool around her feet. Her left side glowed orange in the lantern light, warm illumination setting one breast and the curve of her hip aglow. Her right side, by contrast, caught the moonlight flowing in through the open balcony doors, silver sliding over her right breast while moonbeams painted her vulva the colour of starlight. At once warm and pale, she stood naked before him, a beauty of ice and fire.

Daenerys trembled as the Tattered Prince placed a hand between her legs. This part of you belongs to me, the gesture said. She was forced to walk backwards as he advanced, pushing her by the vulva onto the moonlit balcony. She sensed the edge approaching and put her hands out behind her to catch the railing, and the moment her palms met the stone the Tattered Prince dropped to his knees and nuzzled his face between her legs. Daenerys gasped as he nipped teasingly at the soft flesh of her inner thigh, her vagina growing warm with the sweet ache of longing. A soft moan escaped her lips as the Tattered Prince ran his tongue up her centre, its tip flicking her bud and sending a slight tremor through her legs. He kissed her right on the vulva and then began to pleasure her in earnest, his hands on the backs of her thighs, sliding up to touch her bum. She twined her fingers in his hair, moaning as he explored her folds, gripping tighter as came back up to lavish his attentions on her clitoris. Her gaze drifted skywards, and her eyes caught a large, jagged form at the very pinnacle of the Great Pyramid.

'Drogon,' she breathed.

Catching sight of her, the dragon unfurled his great wings and kicked off from the ancient stones. His shadow cut across the moon and he soared over the city towards the water, and as it passed over them the Tattered Prince arose from between Daenerys's legs and turned her around with strong hands, pushing her chest down onto the stone railing. Far below her, the city of Meereen spread out like a map. Torches illuminated the sides of the great pyramids, their fire matching the warmth of the night. Above her the sky was filled with stars, spread across the heavens like shining seeds scattered across an inky field, while around the city walls a line of fire burned where her enemies were encamped. Meereen's gloom-filled streets seemed to shrink back from it, huddled in fear like her people themselves. Daenerys's thoughts span out of control as she felt the Tattered Prince's penis penetrate her from behind.

Warmth that had nothing to do with the tropical night spread through Daenerys as her body sank into the rhythm of the Tattered Prince's thrusts, the fronts of his legs nudging the backs of hers as his hard erection slid in and out of her vagina. Her hands clutched at the balcony, her breasts swinging back and forth as he fucked her, every thrust winning another increment of surrender from her body as the head of his penis rubbed over the sweet spot deep inside her.

The Tattered Prince let out a satisfied moan as his penis disappeared inside the folds of Daenerys's vagina once more. Her ass was taught in his hands, while inside she was warm and getting progressively wetter. His penis was alight with raw sensation as he drove it home over and over. This was riding the dragon, he thought as he took her repeatedly, a feat few men could claim. Yet even as he thought it he knew he was wrong. There was a better way to ride the dragon.

The muscles in Daenerys's back went taught as a sudden orgasm seized her body. She gasped, her vagina pulsing around the Tattered's Prince cock. Slowly she brought her panting back under control, and paused when she realised the sellsword captain had stopped humping her. Was he waiting for her orgasm to die down?

Pulling out, the Tattered Prince took his penis in one hand and the side of Daenerys' sumptuous ass in the other. He slowly guided his swollen head to her anus, feeling her body go rigid as he rested against her other hole. He waited for her response, but the queen said nothing, only remaining still for a moment before slowly pushing her ass back against him, inviting him in.

Daenerys's knuckles whitened on the railing as she felt the Tattered Prince penetrate her ass. He pushed in slowly, the tight sensation sliding deeper and deeper inside her. It was only the second time she had allowed this kind of sex, and the attraction of trying something new still warred with the fear that came with testing her body's limits. Yet she had ended up enjoying it the first time with Daario, and it helped that she was still tingling from her orgasm; her body felt sensitive yet relaxed. She was receptive to anal, and moaned with lust as the Tattered Prince began rolling his hips, moving gently in and out of her.

Daenerys's ass had looked good before, but with his erection thrusting in and out of it it became the best thing the Tattered Prince had ever seen. The sensation was wonderfully tight. He would see that Daenerys became queen of Westeros, the Tattered Prince decided. Then he could say that he had fucked the ass that sat on the Iron Throne. He grinned to himself, increasing the speed of his thrusts as the pleasure that heralded orgasm kindled in his balls.

Daenerys fought to keep herself from crying out as the Tattered Prince took her faster. She was burning with arousal, her rear arching hungrily towards him as he penetrated her over and over. Then she felt him tense inside her and he let out a shuddering gasp as he climaxed in her ass. He slid out of her, leaving a warm, aching feeling behind.

Daenerys rose slowly until she was standing again and faced the Tattered Prince, putting on the regal expression she wore when dealing with her subjects. 'I trust that I have fulfilled my end of the bargain?' she asked.

'More than fulfilled,' the Tattered Prince replied, a boyish grin on his flushed face. 'Now, if her grace will excuse me, I shall begin killing her enemies.'

Daenerys inclined her head in reply, and stared at the Tattered Prince's muscular ass as he walked away. Her own ass felt warm and satisfied. Perhaps if the Tattered Prince survived she would summon him again. After all, Daario was not the jealous type...

ScribeX
ScribeX
16 Followers