Riding The Waves For The First Time

Story Info
She had no idea what pleasures lay inside her.
1.7k words
4.52
11.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sat on my bed in my room tucked away at the back of our family home, I pressed the button on my discman to eject the CD ready to insert a different album, or perhaps I'd watch a programme. I wasn't really sure.

All I was certain of was it was Saturday evening and it was mine to do with what I wanted. I had the whole weekend not to worry about waking at the crack of dawn to get the bus to college, or fret about how late staying up would fuck me over for the next day, despite it being the only time to myself I had.

Shifting on the bed, in the dimly lit quaint bedroom in the quiet dressed in just a baggy t-shirt and some knickers, I felt my knickers catch down there uncomfortably.

Instinctively I reached down to adjust them. It was as I was trailing my fingers up my thigh and under the bottom of my t-shirt as I sat leaning sideways on the bed, legs kinked the same that suddenly a thought entered my head that never occurred to me before.

A realisation.

I had no idea what my privates (as I called them) looked like, nor did I know exactly what lay down there.

Like I knew from going to the toilet and menstruating that things were "complicated" down south, it wasn't as straight forward as a penis. There were nukes and crannies that needed careful attention hygiene wise. But I'd never actually felt down there.

I shrugged off the thought and proceeded to hook my knickers with my index finger out from giving myself essentially a front wedgie. As I did so, my finger brushed against a dangly bit from between the cleft. I froze.

Oh my god, gross I've got a dangly bit of skin down there!

I felt my face flush with embarrassment despite nobody was in the room.

Was this normal? Did all girls have dangly bits right there?

I attempted to put this bit of tender flesh back into my knickers and tuck it between my cleft, but it wouldn't stay! Uggh...

I fiddled with it, it felt strange like it was swollen and irritated. The more I tried to tuck it away, the more uncomfortable it became, and I began to worry that I'd done something to hurt myself there as it seemed to get more swollen.

That's when I bit the bullet and stripped off my underwear and decided to explore the problem...

Crunching my stomach right forward trying to see my privates, all I could see was bright pink and the tips of two dangly bits protruding from the bottom of my slit. I couldn't get a proper view at all and wondered how other girls must look at themselves down there.

I touched and ran the two plump bits of irritated flesh between my fingers to assess if the one on the other side of my slit was swollen too or if I'd only, hopefully, hurt the one side. I examined them. Poked, prodded and felt for any lumps.

At first the right was the most pronounced, however the left was growing too!

Maybe this was an allergic reaction...

Again, I tried to tuck them in but they refused. My slit was more open now from my self-examination and I was concerned how I was going to get it to return to normal.

While I was trying to think what to do next, my mind wandered to the chats about masturbation my girlfriends always tried to get me in on. Not remembering a whole lot, but only that it was nothing to be ashamed of and apparently everyone did it? Part of me felt ashamed at 18 years old, I had not explored my own body, never mind lost my virginity. Having had a very private, reserved upbringing, evidently it had it's affect on me.

Curiosity taking over me I lay down a bit on my back, propped by a pillow. The room peacefully quiet. I listened for any movement from my parents or brother nearby, I'd be mortified if I was walked in on in this vulnerable position.

Assured they were otherwise occupied with the TV or something, I dropped my hand down again...

For the first time ever, I explored my mound and inner thigh creases. Noting my mound was thick and soft. My pubic hair curly but sparce. I played with it, getting to know it for a moment before curiosity over took me to explore lower still.

My wandering fingers found my slit this time with a different purpose - I wanted to feel everything down there. To see what being a girl was all about.

Keeping my hand relatively flat I slid it up, then down slowly and parted my plump most intimate lips. I ran my index finger to outline the shape of the outer lips, before walking my index and middle fingers between.

I felt over the inner lips and there seemed to be a bump right in the top of my cleft.

My inner lips still felt engorged and something in my brain said I needed to touch them again, so I did. I felt them. Tugged on them a little. Recognised how delicate and thin the skin of the inners was.

After running the two bits of flesh between my fingers and accidently hitting the heel of my palm on that nub. I began to feel a bit strange.

My mind seemed foggy, and although it felt uncomfortable down there, there were niggles and tingles that drew me to keep playing. I went with it.

My breath started to hitch, and I wasn't sure why...

I ran that funny nub between two fingers and my hips bucked on the bed out of my control. That felt a bit scary but at the same time, I wanted to keep going.

I discovered as I fumbled this tiny mountain that it was super sensitive and almost sharp feeling on the tip but around it had this baggy bit of flesh that rolled over the mountain like protective armour.

It felt quite nice stroking and fumbling that peak. Really nice...

My hips started to rock to match my strokes, fingers either side of the nub, sliding that skin over that really sensitive bit.

Suddenly I felt a bit dizzy. I thought I was forgetting to breath for some strange reason so I focused on breathing in, and and out, nice and slow.

I lay down flat and let my legs fall apart. Completely exposed and feeling a bit liberated!

I started lapping my hand in long strokes bottom to top and remembering earlier that evening, while listening to Westlife, I had imagined my favourite band member was naked in the shower with me. That vulnerability and him kissing me passionately. I recalled a similar ache in deep lower belly then. Like a hunger.

Imagining that shower scenario again made the dizziness worse, but something inside me couldn't stop. Not until I knew what may happen if I kept going.

The dizziness and fire deep in my body was delicious once I got over the fear. The ache deep between my belly and privates, deep within me came in waves. Waves that threatened to drown me.

I slowed down a bit panicky. Breathed in and out.

Sliding my hand a bit further down, curiosity getting the better of me, I found an opening and I gasped. Frozen.

I needed to know what I felt like on the inside...

Taking a sharp breath, I slid my two fingers in and felt the ridges of my inner me. I was surprised that the walls weren't soft and supple, they were ridged and firm. I stroked back and forth. Again, and again. That wave crashed and I felt really on the edge of something, what I didn't know but I had to find out. I just had to!

I felt a little rough spot on the top wall, which concerned me too...

Was that supposed to be there?

I caressed it. At first nothing happened as I got familiar with that rough patch but just as I was about to pull my fingers out, a delicious ripple of warmth was coming up my body from my toes. That's when I noticed my thighs were trembling.

I was scared of it. So gave myself a breather before carrying on.

Parting my legs again, I slid right for the nub of nerves.

I rolled it between my thumb and index finger and I soon realised this too had become engorged. I gasped at another ripple of tingles rising.

That's it, I told myself. I'm going to see what happens... I have to know.

At the time I had no knowledge of the female orgasm. All I knew were the basics, a baby was made by a man putting his penis in a woman and that doing this, masturbating as they called it, was healthy and normal.

I got comfortable and decided on a very relaxing double hand stroking over the whole area. Bottom to top with one hand and the opposite would be there ready to follow in rhythm.

After 3-4 continuous strokes, my breathing was hitching. I could hear my heartbeat roaring in my ears. Those achy waves came stronger, faster. My hips bucked then lifted to meet my hands. Gasps of anticipation escaped my parted mouth. Aware I needed to be quiet too.

Then out of nowhere...

The next aching wave deep within crashed ashore and this time it engolfed me. Heat rose from my toes, all the way up my body to my head. My eyes rolled back and my lower back arched up in ecstasy. I lapped my pussy with feather light strokes, through what I later learnt was my first orgasm.

Mmm and god was it sooo good! I had moaned out loud when it came and didn't care. The euphoria lasted about 2 minutes. I became so sensitive and wet down there I slowed down with the strokes to a halt.

I swallowed hard as I came back down to earth. Opened my eyes to look at the ceiling. My breathing becoming its own again.

That. Was. Incredible!

Wow, wow, wow.

I grinned to myself and promised I'd be riding those waves again very soon...