Riding with Danica Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire time, Danica squirmed in her seat. It felt like she had a fire between her legs that wasn't going away. Just when the 15 minutes was about up, Danica called Chuck over.

"Hey, who was the most recent person to sign up for chamber membership?" she asked.

Chuck stood up straight and scratched his chin while he scanned the room. "Hmmmmmm. Oh! Right! Mark. Mark Allen, right over there." He pointed to a handsome man talking with two other members across the room. "Yeah, he signed up yesterday. Owns a little print shop down the street. Paid for two years! Said he heard you were going to be here."

"Nice. Can you bring him over here, please?"

"Mark? Sure! I'll be right back."

Danica watched as Chuck made is way over to Mark. See fought back a laugh as she watched the conversation unfold. Mark's eyebrows rose. His jaw dropped. She read his lips form "Seriously?" Mark looked in her direction to see her smiling at him, and then back to Chuck. The pair finally walked back to the table.

Chuck waved his hand at the pair. "Mark Allen, meet Danica Patrick. Danica, Mark." Mark watched her tits jiggle and nearly fall out of her open uniform.

"Wow! It's a real pleasure to meet you, Danica! Big fan! Big fan!"

Danica smiled up at him and sized him up. Middle aged, salt and pepper hair, obviously takes care of himself. Handsome. Nice.

"It's nice to meet you, too, Mark." Danica stood up. Mark towered over her 5' 2" frame. "So, did Chuck tell you that you won the grand prize?"

"Grand prize?" Chuck asked with confusion.

"Really? I don't remember entering for a contest," Mark replied.

"Oh yeah! Didn't they tell you? When you joined yesterday you were automatically entered in the contest."

"Contest? What contest?" Chuck asked again.

"Sweet! So, what'd I win?"

Danica's one eyebrow raised and she gave him a crooked smile. "Come with me and I'll show you." She grabbed his hand and pulled him down the hallway and disappeared around the corner.

Chuck looked at Tony and Gene who had wide smiles on their faces. "What just happened?"

Gene looked at Tony. "That sum' bitch ain't gonna know what hit him!" he chuckled.

"I hope she doesn't kill him. I'd hate to have to explain it to the cops. 'What exactly happened here?' 'Oh, she fucked him to death.'" The two men roared with laughter. Chuck looked more confused than ever.

Shortly after rounding the corner, Danica abruptly pulled Mark into a unisex bathroom and closed and locked the door behind them. It was clean but small with a single toilet and sink. The tank of the toilet had a Daytona Beach Chamber of Commerce brochure on it, along with a small basket of popery and fake flowers.

"Why are we in the bathroom?" Mark asked.

Danica wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him down, and planted a hot, wet kiss on his lips. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths until Danica broke it off. She looked into his confused face with a crooked grin and a twinkle in her eye.

"Because I want you to fuck me so hard I can't walk for a week," she cooed.

"Seriously?!"

She nodded. "Mmmmm hmmmmm." She shook the suit off her shoulders. As she pulled it across her waist and down her toned legs, she said, "I've been sucking dick all morning. I feel like my fucking pussy is on fire! I need a big, hard cock to fuck and put out the flames." She stood up straight, naked as the day she was born, and looked into Mark's eyes. "Do you have a big, hard cock, Mark? Do you want to fuck my tight little pussy with your big, hard cock?" she purred.

"I, well, uh, I, uh...OH!" he squawked when her hand landed in his groin.

"Mmmmm, I'd say yes you do." She cupped her breasts. "Do you like my tits, Mark? Hmmm, do you like my tits?"

"Well, uh, yeah, sure, they're great," he muttered.

"Then why aren't you grabbing them?" She grabbed his hands and brought them to her. She sighed at his first touch. "What do you think? I paid a lot of money for these!"

"Uh, yeah, they're great!" he said as he began to massage and grope them.

"My nipples are so much more sensitive since the surgery. My suit rubbing against them was just about to drive me crazy! Ah!" she yiped when he pinched an erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

A corner of Mark's mouth curled up. "I can tell," he said just as he began to paw at her newly enhanced breasts.

While he mauled her globes, she worked at his belt buckle and zipper. Soon his pants fell down around his ankles. She reached into his boxers, wrapped her hand around his stiff round and brought out into the open.

Holy shit! she thought to herself when she saw his massive muscle. She began to stroke it and looked into his lust-filled eyes. "Mmmmmm, this will do just fine." She broke away from his grip, spun, grabbed the sink, and bent at the waist. "Now why don't you take that beautiful slab of meat you've got there and stick it in my tight little pussy," she said looking at him over her shoulder.

"You're sure? I'm not being punked?"

"Sweety, do you really think a famous person like me would strip down just to punk you for all the world to see? Now why don't you take that big, beautiful cock of yours and fuck me into next week before I change my mind?"

"Right! Right." He stepped between her legs and gripped his veiny tool. She sighed when he ran the tip along the length of her gash. "Dang, Danica, you're soaked down there!"

"I told you, I've had a cock in my face all morning. Sucking cock always makes me wet," she purred.

He leaned in. She squeaked when his bulbous head pierced her velvety folds. They both quietly groaned while he slowly slid forward until his nut sack kept him from going any further.

"Ohmagawd! You weren't lying! You're tight as hell!"

"Mmmmmmmm, that's because you're...you're...so fucking huge! Mmmmmm, it feels so good!" He pulled back and slid forward. "Mmmmmm, yes. Come on, baby, don't tease me. Fuck me like you mean it," she cooed.

He grabbed her hips and pulled back. What a slut! His whole demeanor changed once he fully realized what a slut she really was. "You think you can handle it?"

She nodded her head. "Mmmmmhmmmm, give it your best shot." He threw his hips forward. Her head snapped back. "Gah!" He did it again. "Gah! Mmmmm yeah, give it to me!"

Mark dug his fingers into her hips and began to pump as hard and fast as he could. Her hand went between her parted legs and slapped at her angry bean. Soon the tiny bathroom was filled with the scent of sex. Moans and groans echoed off the plaster walls. Mark quickly figured out exactly what she wanted.

"Come on, Danica! Tell me how much you love cock, slut!"

"Ohmagawd! I love it! I love it! Yes, just like that!" She wasn't lying. Giving blow jobs for the past 40 minutes had her worked into a frenzy. It wasn't long before a pair of finely tuned hot rods were racing up her thighs. Her body's temperature gauge was pegged. "Oh fuck! Pull my hair and tell me what a slut I am! Gah!" Her head snapped back when he grabbed a handful of her long, brunette hair.

"That's exactly what you are! You're nothing but a cheap, cock loving whore!"

"it's true! It's true! I am! Oh fuck!"

He felt her muscles begin to spasm around his piston. She barked when he yanked on her hair again. "You're about to fuckin' cum, aren't you, slut?! You're about to cum while a complete stranger fucks in you a bathroom, aren't you, you fucking whore?!"

"Yes! Yes! Ohmagawd, yes! Don't...don't' stop! Please! Oh fuck, don't...don't...gah! Don't stop!"

"Who said anything about stopping?!" He pulled on her hair again. "I'm gonna ruin you for every other man, slut!"

"Yes! Yes! Ohmagawd, yes!"

"Come on! Come on! Do it, slut! Show me how a famous cunt cums!"

"Ohmagawd! Yes! Yes! Holy fuck, yes! That's it! That's it! Holy fuck! Yes! Yes! Cumming! Cumming! Aaaaiiiiiiiyyyyeeeee!"

The two hot rods crashed at the finish line and erupted into flames. Her body went white hot and began to spasm. She begged him not to stop and the heavens for forgiveness while he tried to shove his tool through her mouth.

Her tremors eventually slowed. She reached behind her and pushed back against his thrusts.

"Okay! Okay! Stop! Ohmagawd, stop!" He finally did as requested. She grunted and nearly fell to her knees when he pulled out. She looked back at him over her shoulders with a crooked smile. "That was exactly what the doctor ordered." Then her eyebrows rose. "Wait a second. Look at you! You...you didn't...finish?"

His glistening rod was pointing straight at her. He shook his head. "Nope."

"That's impressive," she said in a late night 1-800 "call me" voice and glint in her eye. "Looks like you really did when the grand prize."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

She grabbed a bottle from the back of the sink and squirted it onto her finger, then reached behind her. She gave a light gasp when the cold lotion first touched her puckered rose bud.

"Most guys don't last long enough to fuck my ass, which is unfortunate. It's been a long time since I had a good, hard ass fucking," she said as she circled her puckered hole. "How about it, stud? You think you're up to it?"

Mark nodded his head. "Oh yeah. The question is, are you up to it?"

She chirped when her greasy finger penetrated her backside, and then nodded. "Oh yeah," she hummed. "I may not be able to walk tomorrow, but I want that big, beautiful cock to fuck my ass." She brought her hand around and gripped the sink once again. "Come on, baby, give it to me."

"You're sure?"

"Come on, stud. Don't make me beg."

A wicked look crossed his face. "Beg for it."

She'd never had a man hesitate long enough to tease when given the opportunity to take her from behind. She found herself more turned on than ever before.

"Come on, baby, I want you. I want you to fuck my ass with that big, beautiful cock. Please. Come on, baby, give it to me." A light gasp slipped through her lips when his swollen head toughed her winking hole.

"I'm gonna break you, bitch. I'm gonna make it so you never want another cock in your ass. You got it? Do you hear me?" he growled.

"Oh yeah, baby! Come on, break me! Do it! Give it to me!" Mark leaned forward. "Ah!" she yiped when his slick head slipped pasted her sphincter. She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes. "Mmmmmm, fuuuuuuuck," she moaned while he slid his entire girth into her tiny body.

"Jesus Christ," he groaned when he landed against her. "Your ass is like a vise grip! Jesus!"

"Ohmyfuckinggod," she whimpered. "I think you're going to break me!"

"Oh, I'm gonna break you, alright." He pulled back.

The room filled with the sound of skin smacking skin when he threw himself forward. Her body curled.

"Ohmyfuckinggod!" she howled.

"You like that, slut?" He pulled back again.

"Ohmagawd, ohmagawd," she panted. "Gahfuck!" she cried out when he slammed forward again.

He leaned over her and whispered in her ear, "Just remember, you asked for this." The words sent a chill up her spine.

"i...I...gahfuck!"

He was soon plowing her ass like a mule through a field. She had a death grip on the edge of the sink while he was leaving claw prints in her hips.

"Come on, you fucking cunt! Tell me how much you love a cock up your fucking ass!"

"Ohmagawd, yes! Holy shit! Yes! Yes! I love it! Fuck!"

"I'm gonna make you my own personal fuck doll, cunt!" he hissed while sweat rolled of his face onto her heart-shaped ass..

"Yes! Yes! I...I...I'm your...your...fuck! Your fuck doll!" He reached around her waist. Her body jumped. "Gahfuck!" she wailed when a swatted at her raised kernel.

He swirled his finger around her button and flicked at it. It vibrated at his touch.

"Come on, you fucking cunt. I wanna see you cum with a cock shoved up your ass."

"Ohmyfuckinggod! Yes! Yes! Holy fuck, I'm going to cum! Ohmygawd, you fucking bastard!" He pressed down on her trembling clit. "Holy fuck! Aaaaiiiiiiiyyyyeeeee!"

Her ass clamped down on his throbbing tool as if she were trying to snap it off inside her. His hips stuttered. She pushed back into him to meet his thrusts.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh fuck! Grrrrrrrrr! Mmmmmmm! Fuck! Cumming! Cumming! Gahhhhhh!"

She felt him explode deep inside her. She felt his thick, hot spunk pump into her body live an IV fluid. Their body spasms were synced.

He finally pulled back. A streak of milky immediately began to streak down her thighs. He fell against the wall while her knees wobbled. She laid her head on her crossed arms on the sink.

"Ohmyfuckinggod," she panted into the sink basin.

"Holy shit."

She turned back to him. "That was amazing. You were amazing."

"Ha! Thanks. You weren't so bad yourself," he said with a chuckle.

"'Not so bad.' Gee, thanks," she chuckled back. She gingerly stood up straight. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him down, and gave him a long, hot kiss. "Come on, let's get out of here before they miss us."

Once they'd gotten dressed, Mark slowly opened the door and peeked out to find the coast was clear. They jumped through door and Mark started to head back to the lobby before she grabbed him by the hand.

"What?" he asked with concern.

She nodded her head. "Before we go back, I've got something for you." She pulled down the hallway and turned into the small conference room where she had waited before stepping onto the stage. She looked around the room and spotted the bra and panties she had stripped off before, picked them up, and scanned the room.

"Ah, perfect," she sighed. She grabbed a Sharpie off the desk and scrawled on the discard clothing. Once finished, she turned and handed both lacy undergarments to him with a sneaky smile.

On one cup of the bra was written, "You can race with me anytime!" On the other cup was, "All my love, Danica". On the sweet spot of the panties was scrawled a phone number.

She pointed at the phone number. "That's my personal cell phone number." She smiled at the look on his face to this news. "Don't abuse it or you'll be blocked, got it?" Mark nodded his head like a happy puppy. One of her eyebrows rose, bringing one corner of her lips up with it. "Send me a pic of that beautiful fucking cock of yours once and awhile." She let that sink it. "We'll be back in Daytona 4th of July weekend. Expect a call."

"O-o-okay," he stammered.

"Come on, let's get back."

They entered the front lobby to find it nearly empty. Only a couple of stragglers along with Tony, Gene and Chuck were left.

"Is...is everything alright?" Chuck asked nervously.

Tony and Gene looked like the cat that had just caught the canary.

"Yeah, is everything alright?" Tony asked sarcastically with a wide grin.

Danica nodded. "Everything is fucking awesome. Isn't it, Mark?"

"Huh? Oh! Right. Yeah, fucking...fucking awesome."

"Well, we should probably head back to the track," Tony said as he stood up from his chair. "You're probably exhausted, huh, Danica? You've had a big day," he wisecracked.

She looked at Mark. "Oh yeah. Big. Definitely big."

12