Riding with Danica Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamn this cunt is tight! Guess you ain't as big as me, bro," Clarence said with a smile as he started to jackhammer her aching gash.

"Fuck you, bitch! Pussy must be made o' rubber!"

"Ain't nothin' gonna be left o' this shit when I'm done with it!"

Jefferson had both hands wrapped around her mounds. "These are some fine ass titties, bro!" She squealed when he pinched her erect nipples and pulled them up, then watched them jiggle when they snapped back into place. "Titties made o' rubber, too!"

"Watch this, bro!" She nearly came unglued when Clarence slapped her buzzing button.

Her body flopped around on the bed like a fish out of water. "MMMMMMM! MMMMMMM!" He slapped it again, then flicked at it. "MMMMMM! MMMMMMffffkkkkkkk!"

"Ha ha ha! Look at that shit! Bitch be cummin' again!"

"Mmmmmmffkkkkk! Mmmmmmm!"

"Bitch loves her some black cock!"

"We gots plenty for her!" The two men roared with laughter while they pumped her full of what she desired.

For 15 more minutes they abused her body. The 15 minutes felt like one long, continuous orgasm to Danica. Finally, Clarence's body began to jerk.

"Oh fuck, bro! This bitch's tight pussy's gonna make me bust a nut! Oh fuck, bro!" He dug his fingers into her hips. His thrusts began to stutter.

"Fuckin' pussy!" Jefferson laughed.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Gahhhhhhhhhh!"

Danica felt his thick heat empty into her. He was drilling so deep it felt like he was shooting into her chest cavity.

"Awww, fuck no, bro! You busted off in her fuckin' cunt, man!" Jefferson protested.

"So what, bitch?" Clarence asked defiantly as he pulled out. His spunk spilled out of her as soon as he did.

"Fuck, bro! You know how I hate them fuckin' sloppy seconds after you, bitch!" Jefferson scolded as he pulled out of her throat. A string of saliva followed him out, snapped, and fell across her forehead.

"Ha! Life's a bitch, ain't it?!" Clarence smiled as they passed each other at the end of the bed.

"Fuck it!" Jefferson said as he lifted Danica's limp legs over his shoulders. "I ain't drilled this bitch's ass yet, anyway."

"Gah!" Danica grunted when Jefferson buried himself balls deep in her still gaped backside.

"Oh, damn! I love white bitch's asses! They so damn tight!"

"Hellz yeah! I could fuck them white bitch's asses all fuckin' day!"

SLAP SLAP SLAP! Danica batted her eyes when Clarence dropped his still huge slab onto her face.

"Now you get to suck it clean, bitch! Open wide!" Seconds later, Danica's throat took on the shape of Clarence.

The sound of the bedsprings squeaking filled the set for another 15 minutes while Danica gurgled and slurped and squirmed on the bed. The men's muscles rippled while they used her lithe body as their own personal fuck doll.

Finally, Jefferson's thrusts began to stutter. "Fuck, bro! Bitch has me ready to blow!"

"Yo, man! Ho' sucked my dick so hard I'm ready to give her anotha' load!"

"I think it's time to paint this cunt!"

"Damn, right!"

Both men pulled out of her at the same time and began to pump themselves over her.

Clarence clenched his teeth. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Gahhhhhhhhhh!"

Jefferson's body jerked. "You muthafuckin' bitch! Take it! Take my shit! Fuck yeah, bitch! Nnnnggguuuhhhh!"

It was if someone threw a bucket of milky white paint across her body. Think of the scene from Flashdance with cum instead of water. The thick goo rained down upon her like a tidal wave. She chocked and coughed when it flooded her nostrils and mouth.

Once the muted rainbow ended, Clarence and Jefferson waved their wands at her. Droplets rippled across her body like raindrops in a puddle. They finally backed away and smiled at each other.

"C'mon, bro, let's get the fuck outta here. My dick is tired," Jefferson said to his brother.

"Yeah, I think this ho' is all used up. For today, anyway." The two men laughed.

Their still stiff rods bounced as they began to walk away and towards their dressing room.

"Thanks, guys!" the director yelled. "Great work today!"

"You got it, bro!" Jefferson replied over his shoulder.

"Hey, yo! Tell that bitch if this whole race car thing don't work out, give us a call. Our cousin Jimmy'll put that cunt to work!"

"Hellz, yeah! Jimmy's workin' the best corner in the city! That bitch'll make bank the way she sucks 'n fucks!"

"You know it, bro!" The two men high-fived.

"Okay! Will do! We'll give you a call when we need you again!" The director focused his attention back to the set. "Danica! Danica! Okay, Danica, we're done!" No response. He waved to an assistant. "Maybe you should go check on her."

The assistant walked up to the edge of the bed where Danica was still twitching.

"Jesus," he said under his breath when he saw the wreckage up close. "We're gonna have to burn these sheets. Probably the bed, too." He nudged the bed. "Miss Patrick? Miss Patrick? We're, uh, we're all done here. We can wrap it up. Would you, um, like a towel to wipe some of that, you know, stuff off your face?"

"That's it...fuck me...fuck me with those big, black cocks...oh yeah," she mumbled under her breath.

"Aw shit." The assistant turned back to the director. "They fucked another one into a cum-atose state!"

The director slammed the armrest of his chair. "Goddammit!" He waved at two more assistants. "You know the drill. Take her back to her dressing room and get her cleaned up."

An hour later, the director checked on Danica. She was sitting on a couch in her plush dressing room dressed in a robe. Every part of her body hurt and she was exhausted.

"Hey, Danica, you feeling any better?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I think so," she said in a hoarse, gravelly voice.

"Good, good, good. You did a great job today! I think they're really going to love the spot!"

"Gee, thanks. Yeah, I thought it went well." She paused. A mischievous look crossed her face. "So when's the next one?"

12