All Comments on 'Right Down the Line Pt. 03'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfle2 months ago

Lovely. Thank you.

RRC2RRC22 months ago

Read all three parts and then look at how Elaine has blossomed. Amazing!!!

Great read.

THANK YOU

des911des9112 months ago

Very good story with some interesting characters. Of course, you made it all come right in the end. Thank you

Rwg7Rwg72 months ago

Ending not rushed at all. Very nice story.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief2 months ago

Loved the story and the little bit of bad happening wasn't too much, which was good. Tickled me how Elainie was so thrilled at getting her own chainsaw and couldn't wait to use it. Had me laughing when the other women threatened violence if they got one. This story brought back memories of the little IGA that was a couple of blocks from where I grew up. My brother and I used to take pop bottles there to turn in for change. I think we got maybe 2 cents for small bottles and a nickel for the big bottles. Back in the '50s that was welcome money for us kids. Anyway, too bad that Cliff's father never wised up and got to enjoyed being a grandfather.

6King6King2 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnnaValley11AnnaValley112 months ago

I have always enjoyed your stories and this is one of the best. Not at all rushed at the end - everything fit together nicely. Hope you are soon fully recovered. Thank you

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy2 months ago

Splendid conclusion to this story with great characters!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_12 months ago

Thank you Mr R410a for this and all the other stories you have entertained us with over the years. Be well, My Friend!

Cheers

SAGE

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc2 months ago

Good series overall. You got a little too “syrupy “ with her thought at the start of this chapter, but finished well. 4.5*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wonderful series, 10 stars! Cliff's dad got his, the rotten bastard. Elaine finally found love, a real husband, and he knew how to put buns in mommy's oven!

Staril1Staril12 months ago

Beautiful story, well put together and wonderful to read. Thank you, it's why I follow you. Well done.

stewartbstewartb2 months ago

As a "5" it was really a TOOT !

WoodencavWoodencav2 months ago

A sweet storey! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

muskyboymuskyboy2 months ago

Lovely romance, thanks so much. Welcome back! 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another great aerie. Missed the onion rings...wink wink.

Lisa

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeftabout 2 months ago

A lovely series and and great read. Loved the pet names “Mula” and “Bop”. Grandparents in our family have alway ended up with strange names like that. I guess those are the fault of us kids, and not our wonderful grandparents, though. :) 5*

BGHillmanBGHillman19 days ago

Thank you for your wonderful stories!! I believe that I have read them all….at least once. You bring the characters to life! Many of them remind me of stories like the Waltons (with the reality of sex infused)!! I hope that you keep writing them!!

MissMudMissMud2 days ago

Enjoyed it from beginning to end! 5⭐️’s!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous