All Comments on 'Right Into It - A Threesome Start'

by Knottyboyqs

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent story

fuck you in the heart annony you asshole fag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good story

I gave it 4 stars. More sex, more detail on that sex would be good. Nice start though. Don't worry about the anon haters. What can you say about someone that reads in "loving wives" and then hates sexual experiences written about married women? Those people are mentally damaged.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Don't worry about Jim

There are about 10 pathetic bitter old men who always attack writers of hot wife stories like they did you. Read the story by Imstillfun called You Only Think You're in Control, where a guy named Jim who is just like them gets what he so richly deserves. I think about that story and laugh whenever these pathetic wimps one bomb a good sexy story. I give yours 5 stars, Keeping showing them how useless they are to try to stop you from giving us more good stories. Delete their comments. It pisses them off and we can laugh at them some more.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 8 years ago
What happened

to the threesome. It sounds as if Wifey had her own idea of what a threesome is or was a little selfish in her supposed shared experience. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
***** - Enjoyed it!

Thanks for posting; hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Entertaining in the nice way!

Nice effort. Perhaps next time you may consider elaborating on their fucking and your reactions to make the ending more explosive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Memories

Fantastic story,very similar to my own life.Please post more.Regards John.

biguy4ubiguy4uover 4 years ago
sweet

It ended so soon I wanted them to make love all night long ,,,,

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

That was a disgusting piece of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottyboyqs@Knottyboyqs
My stories to date have been based on personal experience. I have enhanced the situation to make it more readable and descriptive. Reading other tales I have a way to go to match some of the better writers here. My wife and I have had many MMF experiences. She is quite a bit...