Right Through Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Draven had been shy and quiet when it came to noises during sex or masturbating... I wondered about it for a long time. Because they were so sweet coming from him... I wanted to hear more but knew it might not happen. Squeezing some more, there was another airy noise from him, making me groan in return as he thrust against me carefully. My hands gripped him, scrunching his plaid jacket to make sure he didn't leave.

He answered that by moving over me, pressing our bodies and thrusting slower. Knowing how our grinding drove me crazy... I was definitely being spoiled and teased.

--

"Fuuuuck..." I moaned quietly, Draven kissing from my mouth to my neck, lingering there.

He lifted, whispering in my ear. "I can stop if this is too fast Keith."

It was a conflicted feeling. Both of us wanted to be together, comfort each other and forget. But it was a matter of trust, not wanting to give in by falling back to where things were. His forehead was pressed to mine, still in a close embrace.

"It's not fast... I just... don't think I can forgive what I did. And have you back that easily. Even if you forgave me."

"Keith, beating yourself up won't help. It's not temptation or giving in to a cycle we need to fight. I've been in love with you for six years... Stood by you until now. I can't... see myself with anyone else."

I teared up, hiding it behind a smile. "I guess love is this crazy thing that makes no sense when you're with the right person huh?"

"Heh... looks like it."

"Dray?"

"What's up Keith?"

"I love you..."

The look he gave me... Contentment. Happiness. Whatever it was, I missed that look when his eyes were on me. Because that's how I was looking at him right then too. I lifted a hand to touch his face, a couple of fingers curling under his chin. Draven dipped his head down, our lips connecting. Everything poured out from there...

His kisses were deeper, hungry, and there were soft noises as we pressed together. As my hands slipped to his waist, Draven responded by dry humping through our clothes to hear me squeak. I was biting my lip so hard that I could taste blood. We stood like that for what felt like an hour... but it was sweet agony that I didn't mind. Our zippers were scraping by how hard we had been grinding, though it built up in the best way.

"Draven... I can't tell you how much I'm aching..."

"I have a good idea Kei..."

"Do you...? You know?"

"Have condoms."

I nodded.

"I can check my pockets."

Moving to sit beside me, he dug in his jacket, looked in his wallet and patted his pockets. He and I used condoms before and sometimes didn't. I heard him curse, leading me to think he didn't have one.

"That's a no?" I muttered.

"We can... wait until tomorrow." He said, scratching his head awkwardly. "Sorry."

"We don't have to."

"Babe-"

"Draven." I turned his head, cheek tilting into my palm. "I'm up to date on my medicine. Always an emergency morning after when I travel. You know I trust you."

"I know that. I just don't want to hurt you."

I scoot closer, pressing our lips softly. "You're the last person who's ever hurt me. And that's the safest I will ever feel."

He cracked a smile at that, kissing my cheek a few times as I giggled. Draven did a lot of things from the start. One being to protect me from what he could and another to love me no matter what. It's two of so many reasons I was lucky to be part of his life. And I was grateful to have him in mine. Eager, I pushed up to touch his lips with mine again, hand squeezing inside his thigh. Biting his lip, it was the first time in too long I felt him touch under my clothes... and it set my body on fire.

I wasn't eased on my back, another hand joining under my shirt to touch me. His thumbs ran over my chest scars, making me whimper and hold his hands there as we kissed. When the warmth of his touch left, Draven took his coat off, setting it under me as I took my shirt off. Our lips resumed where they left off, parting softly and staying close as we traced along each other's bodies. It was familiar yet different from before. New scars, scruff, tattoos, and sensitive spots.

My fingers unlaced his belt little by little, his hand stopping me.

"Dray it's fine..."

"I want us to take our time."

"We will. I just.. want to touch you." I whispered. "You're touching me..."

"You're sure?"

"You know I am handsome." I giggled. "Now stop thinking you're forcing me. I want to be here with you..."

Draven was in his head a lot of the time, even if it meant getting hurt. Fighting for a different way. Breaking old barriers... healing wounds that never seemed to close. Our foreheads were pressed, eventually leaning back again while he shifted over me. His shirt came off, my hands wanting to remember every inch. The flex of every muscle and ease I felt...

As more of our clothes came off, old memories wrapped around us the closer we got. Every kiss sparked the passion in me. Our bodies rocking and grinding made me crave the past but enjoy the moment. His touch grounding me and he looked at me like the only guy in the world... With my eyes on him, I watched as he kissed down my body, stopping at my chest scars again, toes curling as he did. The lower he went, the more my body shivered.

My hard nub stung as his lips grazed it then felt a lick. I couldn't control the moan that left, or the others as he sucked. Draven brought me to the edge, wanting to finish me right there. Before he could, I begged him to stop. Thinking he did something wrong, he did. Touching his cheek, I assured him it wasn't for that reason. I pushed gently for him to lay down, wanting to taste and repay him... Once he was comfortable, my lips started to caress over certain places.

Shoulders, stomach, hips, and inner thighs. Every reaction made me harder for him, wanting to see them more. Though once my tongue licked along the length of his hard cock, he didn't hide how much he enjoyed that. Hearing him pant and mumble my name as I kept him in my mouth made our heads spin. When he couldn't take it, I found myself in his lap as he sat up, eyes on me as we kept rubbing against each other.

"Draven?"

"Yes love?"

"Say it... Please..."

With a warm grin, his voice turned to a sultry whisper, holding my hips as he helped me slowly tease myself against the tip of him.

"You're the one for me Keith..." He bent his cock to align with my slippery hole, lubing me with precum. "The man who grew from his pain. And I want every part of you."

His hands were still on my hips as I eased down on him, gasping as we looked in each other's eyes. Draven sinking into me... pure ecstasy. With my arms around his shoulders and legs pulling him deeper, I thrust against him feverishly. The grunt from his mouth was loud, more so as he thrust to match the pace I set. As tense as we were, the urge to not finish quickly was there.

But we couldn't resist as I squeezed around him, dripping all over his bush, shaft and balls. Not long after, he pulled our hips together tightly and came hard. The twitching and hot rush left me with no clear thoughts, kissing him to keep us high. As the kiss intensified, I was put on my back against Draven's jacket, other parts of me feeling the cool grass.

I couldn't help clawing Draven's back as he pumped inside me more. The tingling that cooled burned again, back arching.

"Yes... Draven... more..."

He didn't speak as he gave me what I asked. Though as a warmth slithered deeper inside me, I needed him more.

"Harder... fuck... Harder baby."

Our love felt like before. And I never wanted it to end. Despite being under him, I managed to flip Draven on his back, repositioning to have myself on top comfortably. Biting my lip, I thrust us together as he would, both of us sighing in pleasure. As quickly as I started, my pace slowed down, Draven syncing with me to draw out this mood...

I had so many things to say to him... Thoughts that were only about or for him. But in the end, silence spoke loudly for us. With my hands in his hips, I felt his touch over mine, shivers through our bodies as release washed over us. Unlike the first, which felt abrupt, this was sweet and comforting. His cum dripped in me, some out and onto him.

As he looked down at us joined, then at me, he was love drunk...

"I haven't felt this good in a long time Keith."

"Heh. Looks like we both have that power over each other huh?"

"If that haze in your eyes tells me something, it's that you feel the same about me."

--

I blushed knowing it was true. As our high evened out, we slipped apart, holding each other on a pile of clothes and grass. Cuddling helped with dysphoria I felt afterward sometimes... Though it doesn't make me take back what happened. Making love to him was freeing and we fell for each other more after bonding like that.

His fingers brushed through my hair, letting me stay close and listen to his heartbeat. Still a little quick but mostly controlled. I never got tired of it. We were warm from our fun but enjoyed the breeze blowing over the sweat. It was sweeter as Draven rubbed my stomach. He whispered in my ear how much he loved me while I said it back. Little moments like this stood with me and knowing there would be more gave me butterflies.

Watching the sun set then the moon rise was our cue to pick up and get going. Getting up made me a little wobbly with Draven looking the same. Once dressed up somewhat, we walked down the trail as I was wrapped in his jacket. Once back at camp, I built the fire back up while he got towels for us to go and wash in the river. With a quiet moment to myself, I kept thinking of scenarios that could have gone down that night the police stormed in.

But none of that mattered now that the damage was done. Five years had gone by... and for the last two, they were with the man I betrayed. Looking through the height of the flames at him, Draven smiled and I smiled back. Logan's words were in my head.

Do you forgive yourself?

Maybe not fully... But I can learn to.

--

Thank you for your readership! It means very much to me. Please me sure to comment, save, and share!

12