Rightful Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda finishes up at the office.
3.3k words
4.11
14.4k
23

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! Here is the second part of this commission, and a bit of a shorter chapter as well.

Just as a note, this is the darkest story I've written so far. There isn't a happy ending or any kindness shown throughout it. A warning for y'all.

Contains: futa on female, hyper/huge sizes, excessive cum and cum inflation, futa on male (kinda), group sex, ntr/cuck, all the way through, sph, etc.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

*****

"What-- who... Dani?" Janice stepped out of her private office, somehow ignorant to what had occurred for the past hour and looked down at him, "What's... what's going on? Who is this?"

Dani stared at her, his jaw-dropped, no sound coming from his mouth.

"Oh I know my husband tried to fuck you!"

Amanda's voice boomed from across the room, and she began to make long strides towards the blonde.

"Husband...?" Janice sounded like she was in a daze, unable to comprehend what she was seeing, "Dani this is your wife?"

"Yes, Dani is my husband," Amanda had reached the busty blonde in just a few steps, and towered over her by almost two feet, "Did you fuck him too!?"

"What?"

The massive futa turned towards her cowering significant other.

"Well Dani? You been fucking her behind me back? Going into the office during your breaks to get some on the side!?"

"N-No Amanda, I swear I haven't!" Dani's voice came out in a shrill squeak, "I told you that yesterday was just a one-time mistake."

"I know that's a lie."

Amanda turned towards him and glared.

"I went onto your computer after you left this morning," Amanda's words almost sounded sad for a moment, before they rose in volume, "I saw your dating profiles. Your emails. The messages you sent on social media. Oh, I saw it all, Dani. I know just how many 'one-time mistakes' you've made. Each and every one of them."

Dani could have fainted right there. That was it, he'd been caught - caught for real. All the months -- no, years -- of cheating, had finally caught up to him. He didn't know how far Amanda had gone back through his online history, but it was clearly enough. There would be no apologizing, no playing it off as a momentary lapse in judgment, no announcements of sweet nothings to make the whole thing go away. All of his plans were out the window, everything about his future was now in her hands. He had dug his own grave, and then buried himself in it. Dani was truly, totally, and completely fucked.

Turning back to his immediate superior, a wicked smile touched Amanda face at her appearance. Janice's breathing had become heavy, her cheeks fully flushed, her nipples completely hard through her top; on top of it all, the futa could see a clear, darkened spot at her crotch. Perfect. Reaching out, she tore the blonde's top, not tearing it off completely, but instead settling for ripping the buttons apart completely, sending them scattering around the floor. Janice's fat, milky tits came into view, barely constrained in a lacey black bra, a mile of pale cleavage presented to the world. Licking her lips, Amanda hooked a finger into the front clasp and pulled on it till it snapped in her strong grip, freeing her huge breasts, the one's every man around her had desired. They wobbled against her chest for several long seconds until finally settling down, her small pink nipples pointed directly at the giant musclebound futanari.

"Very nice," Amanda complimented, reaching out and placing light smacks across the woman's bust, "I can see why Dani told all of his friends that he'd leave me for you!"

Wincing at her comment, he watched as his wife fell into her usual routine. She lifted Janice up, ripped off her pants, and held her over her cock. The massive monolith between her legs leaked a steady river of cum, even the remnants of her true output putting any man's orgasm to shame, soaking the floor below her. Pressing her glans against the blonde's dripping cunt, she slid her back and forth across the tip of her enormity, her head rotated to look at Dani, her eyes boring into him. Without averting her gaze, Amanda, yanked Janice down, spearing over a foot over colossus straight into her body, tunneling through her walls and cervix and straight into her womb; Janice screamed loudly, just like all the other's had, her cunt releasing a torrent of clear juices down the futa's bitch breaker.

"God damn Dani, I bet you wish you could be doing this - this slut is tight! Although, she probably wouldn't be tight around your little fuckin' dicklet."

Amanda laughed scornfully, and began to piston her hips swiftly, picking up right where she'd last left off with the last of her victims.

Dani couldn't watch. Turning around, he started to crawl away, trying to go somewhere, anywhere else but here - but he didn't get far. Noticing immediately, Amanda took a large step forward and put one of her massive feet on the back of his calf, concealing the entire lower-half of his leg with her giant sole. Applying only a tad bit of her strength, she pinned him to the floor, flattening his limb into the carpet. Dani yelled in pain, writhing back and forth, unable to release himself from his wife's hold; it didn't feel like anything had broken yet, but he knew she was easily capable of rectifying that. He managed to twist around to look up at Amanda's face, past the colossus sticking from her crotch and his boss stuck like a pig on it. A scowl met his gaze, Amanda's eyes narrowed at him, her teeth bared in disgust.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going? Did I say you could leave?"

Dani didn't bother to try and answer, knowing what his words would be met by.

"Well you're not going fucking anywhere Dani!" Amanda began to pump Janice up and down her cock steadily, moans escaping the blonde's lips, "You're gonna watch. You're gonna learn. You're gonna know what it fucking feels like!"

Amanda thrust her hips upward, meeting the jerking off-motion she was doing with her new toy's body. As she began to fuck the woman harder and harder, her muscles began to flex involuntarily; Dani could see it and feel it, the pressure on his leg growing. Then, he could hear it. While every muscle in her body began to balloon, her biceps turning into tan, flesh-colored pumpkins, her thighs becoming wide pillars of power, every part of her being defined by hills and ridges of intense, corded fibers, her shirt tore around her breasts. The stained top ripped to pieces as her pecs expanded, quickly taking the place of her tits, the fatty mounds -- the only fat on her body -- replaced by bulging muscles. They popped out enough that Amanda wouldn't be able to see her feet if she looked down, like a pair of barrels were sticking out from under her chin. They grew so much, her large nipples nearly touched the front of her cock! A growth that would have normally taken an intense workout was brought on by nothing but rage.

Roaring with animalistic might, Amanda plowed into the blonde with ferocious might. Her body was like a ragdoll, flopping up and down limply on the futa's enormous rod, her head lolled to the side with drool running down her chin. Less than half of Amanda's cock was embedded in her depths, absurd swathes of fuck meat still sticking from her pulverized pussy, throbbing, waiting for its chance to be gloved in her warmth. The futa shook her up and down rapidly, the busty woman's body nearly a blur, her limbs moving so quickly it was like she was a marionette attached to a puppeteer's strings. Dani's coworker's cunt erupted with clear juices as she launched into another orgasm, dousing the futa's sculpted-to-perfection torso in a stream of warm cunt honey.

"Ever made someone squirt like that Dani!?" she laughed, never losing her intense pace, "You don't have to answer, I already know you haven't! You could never fuck someone as good as I can."

Amanda cupped her fucktoy's chin in one of her paws, shaking her head back and forth.

"Isn't that right, slut?"

"Yes! Yes!" she slurred, her insides contracting around Amanda's cock, "You're the best, you're a Goddess!"

"That's right! You're gonna remember this forever and forget about the worthless excuse for a man I called my husband!"

Cock charging through Janice's insides, Amanda fucked her like it was last time she'd ever have sex. Her titanic sperm tanks bounced loudly against her shins before vaulting upward to slam into the blonde's fat ass. Even though she hadn't cum yet, the futa's cock still filled his boss with a constant, leaking river of excess cum, slowly expanding her stomach more than it was already distended by the stiff serpent inside of it. Intoxicated with lust, Janice screamed and howled, unused to such pleasure, passionately crying about how she'd never be the same. Amanda made sure to hunch over so that Dani's flailing superior's body hovered right above his own, letting the intense heat from their coupling emanated onto him, like she wanted to make absolutely sure he knew of her superiority. Her balls even brushed against his back, causing him to shiver and squeal in discomfort, their weight adding to the pressure already being applied to his form.

Growling, Amanda thrust even harder, the distension of her glans punching the woman in the chin. She rose to her full, record-setting height once more, getting ready to complete her domination of yet another slut. The giant globes between her bulging, veiny thighs, groaned loudly, vibrating like a Hitachi wand, her urethra expanding in turn. The futa's cock looked like a snake swallowing a meal in reverse, a bucket load of cum flying up her shaft, causing the entire meaty appendage to engorge dramatically. Still fucking Dani's boss, who was screaming in pleasure, singing Amanda's praises with her hoarse voice, she didn't pause for a second as yet another climax shook her being, ecstasy forcing the arteries weaved across her thick, tan skin to visibly pulse in time with her pounding heart.

Like the secretary and every other woman, the blonde manager was filled in mere seconds. Amanda's cum shot into her, pushing out the skin of her abdomen, like fist-sized rockets were trying to jet out of her body. In no time she took on the appearance of an overfilled balloon, one that was attached to a telephone pole instead of a string. Over and over again Amanda pumped her up and down her stupendous scepter, sinking more of it into the woman now that she had so much extra space inside of her; it didn't seem like her orgasm affected her at all, slowing down not an option that even crossed the muscled futa's mind. It was clear when the blonde had reached her limit, cum managing to seep out of her stretched-taut lips, running down Amanda's shaft and onto the floor below her.

The floor, and Dani.

Semen slopped onto his back and legs, falling in huge piles off of his wife's monster. It seeped into his clothing, ruining his button-up shirt and slacks, staining them in Amanda's essence. More cum pooled around him, sliding under his stomach and reaching his arms and neck. Dani tried to lift his body up, twisting and turning, still trying to remove himself from under his wife's foot - but it was no use. He was helpless to do anything but get soaked in seed, and listen to the sound of the unreal coitus above him. As the river of cum streamed closer to his face, he gasped, and then tried to hold his breath; his wife's cum smelled so fucking strong! It was like someone bottled and enhanced pure masculinity, put it in a syringe, and shot straight through his olfactory senses. He could help but gag, the musk too strong for him to handle.

Finally, his wife's orgasm seemed to end. She stopped grunting, and Dani's coworker stopped making any sounds. Only the noise of the dripping white sludge splattering against his body filled the air. Dani didn't dare try and look up to see what his wife was doing now, too afraid that she might have finally set his sights on him -- his glasses had also become stained fully with her virile refuse. The lake of semen encompassing his prone form was growing higher and higher, until he was forced into a contorted planking position just to not be completely submerged. A loud schlorping came out from above him, followed by a renewed quantity of semen falling onto him. Amanda took her foot off his leg, but he still didn't move; it was better to be ignorant of what the monster that he married was gonna do at this point!

"What do you think Dani?" Amanda dropped the passed-out woman in front of his face, his features splashed with the cum that flew out of her cunt, "Think you could do that? Do you? How long would it take you - one lifetime or two?"

Dani stared at the comatose woman in front of him. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, her golden locks plastered with sweat across her countenance; her mouth continued to form words even if no sounds came out, and he was sure she was still talking about how awesome Amanda was, even with her brain as fried from pleasure as it was. His boss's stomach looked ready to explode at any moment, streaked with violent blemishes, Amanda's cum swirling around it, causing it to slosh back and forth even while she herself wasn't moving. Dani could hear the sound of his wife walking away from him, and only then did he sit up, wiping his face of her seed, doing his best to not get anymore in his mouth. The sound of rolling wheels entered his ears.

A chair that he recognized belonged to Janice was pulled up in front him, placed directly next to her barely-conscious form. Amanda plopped down into it, the entire thing groaning and slumping towards the floor from her muscled weight, the arms of it crushed under her mass, the plastic folding under her body like her skin was armor-plated; the chair was larger than the one's the regular office drones got, but the futa's giant body still eclipsed the entire thing, making it look like she was holding herself up in an impressive squat instead. Reaching out, Amanda grabbed Janice and Dani by their hair, blonde strands in one fist, brown in the other. Dani howled in pain as he was dragged up to his wife's frightening fuckstick, Janice placed right next to him. While holding him still, she mushed the manager's face into her enormous sack that rested heavily on the cum-soaked carpet, the busty, inflated woman immediately waking up and going to work with her mouth on the giant set of genitalia.

"Ever had a woman treat you like this Dani? Ever had a slut beg for your cock!? This is what actual devotion looks like!"

Amanda leaned back in the chair and stroked herself as Janice orally worshipped her. The feeling of the futa's immense bastion of untold pleasure jolted the blonde back to life, and she licked and such on her gurgling testicles like it was her last meal. Content to let her sack get soaked in saliva, Amanda stared at Dani as it happened, ignoring the cracking of the chair around her, bits of plastic and fibers falling to the ground. She sat on the chair like it was a throne and she was the queen, descended from Norse legend, a Valkyrie in the living flesh. Her husband's glasses had become askew, hanging off one ear, his eyes wide as he painfully watched something he could only dream of happening to him - in fact, the realization was too painful, knowing even money couldn't buy him this kind of pleasure.

So he closed his eyes.

"Who said you could stop watching!?" Amanda noticed immediately, throttling his head back and forth, close to tearing a clump of his brown hair out, "Don't you dare close those fucking eyes again!"

Dani looked back up at her, tears welling around his sockets. Amanda stared back with obvious revulsion, shaking her head. The futa grabbed Janice again, who hadn't stopped slobbering over her package the entire time, and pulled her up. Spinning her around, she lifted the blonde up over her cock and speared her down onto it, shoving her onto her ramrod until the dent her skin crested her face. Janice wailed at the penetration, her cunt squirting over Dani's face, which was only inches away from her gaped hole. Amanda pistoned into her once again, bouncing her up and down on her steel-hard shaft, the chair groaning loudly under them until it couldn't handle the extra force; the entire thing splintered and shattered below the futa, but she didn't fall - she didn't even stop fucking Dani's boss. She held herself up in an actual squat this time, her calves bulging as they flexed, softballs of muscle peering through her tan flesh.

"Amanda you're a Goddess!" Janice yelled into the air, "Fuck me as much as you want! I'm yours forever! Breed me!"

Fucking Janice roughly, she juggled the constantly-orgasming woman, using nothing but her ponderous pole to do so. Tits bounding against her taut abdomen and hitting herself in the chin with each thrust, she gripped her belly, wrapping her arms around it like she was trying to brace herself against the hardcore pounding; her belly, which had started to deflate, was filled right back up, growing, ballooning once again. Dani's boss had been turned into a figure of fertility, a perverse mockery of the proper woman she once was, reduced to nothing but another outlet for his wife to play with - and it was clear she loved it. All the humiliation Dani was being put through witnessing this, all of this, turned to an anger that matched his wife's. Lip trembling, he couldn't contain the outburst building up inside of him.

"How, how could you do this to me!?" he yelled towards his wife, fidgeting under her tight hold, "How can you just... just come to my job and fuck everything up!? Fuck up my life like this? I don't deserve this you, you bitch!"

She inspected him with cold eyes and let go of his head.

"Seems like you still haven't got the message yet, you stupid fucking bastard."

Standing back up while still fucking Janice, Amanda looked down at her husband. Glaring at him, she leaned back and then spit directly onto Dani's face, hitting him between the eyes. Moving past him, she walked around the obliterated office, studying each woman she had already ruined, whispering reminders to them that no one else, especially not Dani, could ever fuck her like she could. Picking two of them out of the pile of cum-engorged bodies, she tossed one over her shoulder and lifted the other with her free hand and began to walk towards the front door, paying no more mind to the other's she'd left behind, Janice still bobbing up and down her cock. Standing at the exit, she craned her neck, looking back at Dani, who was staring into space, shaking from anger, his fists balled at his sides.

"Dani?"

He peered over at the sound of his name being mentioned.

"I'll see you soon."