All Comments on 'Righting A Wrong'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 402 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That Final notice though.

"Yes, it was too long." He says. But damn well worth reading!

"Yes, I need an editor." He goes. But there were less than 5 spelling mistakes and just misplaced quotation marks. Tolerable if you ask me.

"Yes, there were too many people to keep track of." He then adds. But track them well you did.

"Yes it jumped around too much." He queries. But it was still readable and understandable.

"Yes I suck." He says. What? Whoa... Uhm... You're talking about sucking tits right?

"Yes this was stupid shit." He huffs. Nope. I enjoyed reading your masterpiece.

And thank goodness you have over 300+ stories to read. You sir... You rock.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 3 years ago

Well it COULD have been a very good story. No people do not talk like hicks all the time. Yes there was to much swearing by professional occupation people. It did jump around a bit. I would recommend an editor more so for continuity and to clean it up some.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

The storyline was good, enjoyed the fact that a female divorce lawyer found herself actually looking at what she had done to a real nice man that didn't deserve what she did to him. The story of her righting the wrong she inflicted on Russell was entertaining and the demise of Lisa and her druggy lot was peer karma. Granted the story needed some grammar and spelling work but on the whole it was entertaining to read. Gave 5 stars for the storyline and 3 stars for grammar and spelling.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 3 years ago

I have to agree that there are some spelling errors, nothing too outrages, I just keep reading and enjoying the story, no big deal. This story had me laughing, crying and wanting it to continue. The parts regarding Melissa was very touching and so very familiar as I have a grandson with Downs. His younger brother was his keeper when they were young and gowning up, doing what was necessary to take care of him until he left and went into the Marines. Luckily there wasn't a heart defect as with Melissa, so we've been spared that heartache. Good for all five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Jim you wrote, at the end of your story, "Yes I suck. Yes this was stupid shit." Allow me to respond. While there were some errors and your writing could be tighter, you DO NOT 'suck' and this tale WAS NOT 'stupid shit'. It was a fun and entertaining piece of writing. I enjoyed it VERY much.

I will have to check put your other stories. While this story is over 6 years old and you have not written anything since mid 2020, I do hope we will see more fiction from you in the near future.

Thank-you

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganabout 3 years ago

really nice story well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yes I did have a nice day before and a nice day today. Will be back again to read this piece of brilliant imagination again. Thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Anybody that says this is stupid story is really an idiot. Beautiful and romantic and lovely story. Definitely a 5 star 🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟 ratings. Thank you for your lovely story.

Ali Singapore

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Loved it, even had a few tears, a tribute to the author. A lovely romance.

Scores 5/5.

woodwardwoodwardabout 3 years ago

A classic story that sets the standard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it,

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful Love Story.

Liked the plot.

A couple of pages in the editor's bin would be even better.

All the same *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lmao I enjoyed your story but I seldom leave 5 stars. Your disclaimer at the end really put you over the top! Thanks

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Loved it all but not 5 of the last 7 lines and another is dubious. Yes, it could have done with a run through by an editor but nothing too serious and nowhere near serious enough to mar the story. Otherwise a great love story full of detail and to stir the emotions.

And humorous - adored the interview Ethel had with Penny's partners and reference to Ethel speaking Klingon.

5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes it was too long

Yes it jumped around too much

Yes it was a good story

Yes you get 5 Stars

Dubby49Dubby49almost 3 years ago

Loved it and read it for the the nth time. One of your not too dark offerings

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. You get 5 star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

BbiguyBbiguyalmost 3 years ago

Don't put yourself down, 3rd time reading and still worth 5*

MikeCGMikeCGalmost 3 years ago

I GAVE IT A 4. I also agreed with some of the authors self criticism at the end.

too long, too many people to keep track of, it may have jumped around too much or he should have described and perhaps restated the identities. An editor would probably have helped in all these areas.

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So yes, good story.

Slightly unclear to me how Penny went from man hating bitch to concerned about a case she had nothing to do with anymore to being all involved in his shit in like two seconds flat. Would have been great to shine some more light on her motives and the development of her new found interest in Russel and his daughter. Otherwise great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't know what you are talking about / I enjoyed your story - - couldn't stop once I started

Dirty_MikeDirty_Mikealmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story! I think you have more clarity of judgement when you see someone outside of the environment you are used to seeing them. I don't enjoy all of your stories but I gave this one a five star rating for sure. I didn't see anything racist, just stereotypical vernacular common in the South and some racist attitudes from the less savory characters. All good character development.

Good job! Even if you are just doing this for your own enjoyment, I still thought it was great!

des67des67almost 3 years ago

What a great story,, enjoyed it thoroughly,, Loved how Russel hated Penny to eventually love her,, Daryl and Lisa got what they deserved,, I'm definitely going to read this story again in the coming week...Added as 1 of my favorites...5 STARS....

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Great story "Y'all, feel me. I was going to give this narrative 10 stars but it was too short and there was not enough sex in it so I had to bring it down to only 5 stars, feel me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
A bit 'technical' ??

I get rather annoyed when a USA Author assumes that the rest of us understands Baseball (or, in another story, Basketball) and the technicalities of what happened at second base is simple & clearly understood.

In the case of this reader, it ain't.

But I managed to finish the story; it's well written & lucid, if a bit technical.

Thank You

HP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did u really get any of those foul comments? It was long, but NOT too long, because it was quite entertaining. You jump around a bit, but the plot is great and the story makes sense, not to mention it is compelling and you have a good sense of humor. So forget all fools that make those comments. You are definitely among the quality authors on this hobbyist platform. Tx!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was just fine. Everybody that posts a negative comment should go pound sand. You took the time and effort to write it and list it gets a 5 star every time. Thank You so much for your time effort and imagination!👍👍

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

Good story to me I don't mind log ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story!

It reminded me alot of my wife and I before we started dating. It bothered her that my children and ex were 2 states away and I was alone. I did hate that they killed the boy when they killed off Lisa and her man and his buddy. You did leave out how little Katie took the loss of her mother and her aunt.

Overall, it's a great story !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
5 stars every time

This is one of my all time favorite stories. I've read it many times and re-read it when I just want to feel good. Thanks Author for a wonderful little story!

Johnny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Thanks for taking the time to write and post it! 5 stress. Maybe we all need an editir?? 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I actually liked it. So keep writing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really great. But why kill little JR? And why did Katy not mourn anyone?

Looking forward to reading the rest of your works!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story and I enjoyed but definitely needs editing. jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb. Loved the ending of alimony and child support. Wish you'd have found a way to redeem little JR. The death of Russell's sister was down right painful. Beautifully done. Touched true emotion.

Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years ago

Heck, I must be as warped as you, ‘cause I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Give us some more of these please....

socaltzrsocaltzrover 2 years ago

I loved the story. I am glad that you share the stories you write for your own enjoyment. One suggestion that you didn't address in your end notes- I would appreciate scene transitions like *** or something.

Now, for your end notes: At common law, there is no dr. patient confidentiality for expert witnesses, i.e. if the interview is in contemplation of the dr. testifying, there is no expectation of privacy and no confidentiality. No idea about Louisiana law, that shit is weird anyway.

Thank you for writing and posting.

It told your story and didn't lag or drop anywhere, that is the definition of not too long., if anything, I would have liked some of the shorter cut scenes to be expanded.

Yup. An editor would do you wonders.

Instead of too many characters, I would rather say, there were too many under-developed characters. It would have added something for you to have developed the cops and coaches, etc. a little more.

Jumping didn't bother me, just would rather you use a visual device to show that the scene is changing.

You don't suck, you have a great imagination and your plotline is great.

Not any more stupid than the genre inherently is.

I hope you have a great day yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely the best writer on the site. Every time I read one of your stories, I feel compelled to comment about how much I loved it, but I am running out of ways to say so without repeating myself.

tlevanssrtlevanssrover 2 years ago

Loved this story.

214edgaR214edgaRover 2 years ago

Best story I've read in a long time. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the idea, behind the story. Husband raked over the coals, and raped in a divorce. The wife’s attorney meets him later, and decides to right an injustice.And that.... Is all I got from this. Way too much useless dialogue, that I couldn’t follow, and meant nothing to the story. By page 7, I just skipped to 11, so it could be over.

There have been other stories with too much back story, that I skipped over. But this one, was just painful to concentrate on. Good idea, but you need an editor to work on the context, and the message you are trying to communicate. Gave it two stars, for effort.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Yeah, you suck,NOT! Great story and keep writing and just remember: " It's easy to criticize, that's why everyone does it". Remind some of those criticizers you'll give them their money back f they don't like the story:) Tee, Hee!

Thelonereader143Thelonereader143over 2 years ago

The fuck you all addendum was the best part. Good story.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Love the KARMA aspect. Lisa got exactly what she deserved!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Beautiful build up. Thanks for not bringing in anal, though you just mentioned it. Five stars.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I love the story, it is very, very good. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just finished reading this again, still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely done! Keep up the good work

I'll look forward to reading more from you

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Fantastic. 5 stars and fav. Bookmarked so I can read it again.

PraetusPraetusover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it!

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

I actually liked it. If you could see some of my reviews of other work you would know I’m not like some folks that just want to say happy things. Yes maybe some editing but it wasn’t shit or stupid. Melly brought a tear or two. Very sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story. thank you

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

I couldn't care less about all the negative comments I absolutely love the story.

There was just enough sex and in the appropriate places and situations to make it real and absolutely delightful.

I love the way you. Cast each section of the story.

It's such a sweet sweet tail and I'm so glad you wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No. 1 best Literotica story ever!

Mercury125Mercury125over 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing this story. I read to enjoy the story, not to criticize the author. Anyone who has the talent write a story that can draw the reader into the plot & make them care about the characters the way you have done with this one, deserves nothing but accolades!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great stuff. Yee old slice of life.

thesecondmannythesecondmannyover 2 years ago

Yes, it was too long.

Yes, you need an editor.

Yes, there were too many people to keep track of.

Yes it jumped around too much.

No it didn't suck.

No this wasn't stupid shit.

This has brightened my day.

Thank you sincerely for the nice read!

Wolfden999Wolfden999over 2 years ago

I loved it. I loved the story. I love the effort. I love the mistakes. We are all amerature writers having fun and you certainly did with this story. I enjoyed reading it. I forwarded the link to my wife to read. It was well worth the time I put into enjoying it.

ShynessingShynessingover 2 years ago

Yeah you suck at this. It’s 2022 and you haven’t published anything yet this year. Ok, I’ll cut you some slack, it is only January 3rd.

Thanks for the story.

Keep writing.

Keep smiling.

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

If I wanted perfect writing I would go get a dictionary and Ben Franklin

esus927esus927over 2 years ago

You're without a doubt my favorite writer on this site. I hope you keep wanting to write and post more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
ENJOY

I thought it was very good. The very first of your stories I have read and now I am going to look at what else you have written,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Actually I really enjoyed the fact that you took the time to build up to the sex between Russell and Penny. I like the fact that karma seemed to bite both exes in the ass.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I enjoyed this read very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are quite simply a fantastic writer and I love you work.

Please keep more coming just like this.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

How he explained why he wanted to be married to her was worth 5* alone.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Seriously! Great story!!

5 stars easily

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just loved a great story. I'm afraid I must strongly disagree with you about the comments you made at the end.

Your characters were all very well written and Melissa just crushed my heart. 5 super stars.

Please keep writing. You have a fan here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How come I can’t add more to my score? This is the third time I’ve read this, it deserves a 5+. Chimo1961

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No problems with the Physican/Patient Confidentiality.

Last I heard, it was a requirement in the majority of North America that, whether a psychiatrist, psycologist, or therepist, they are *required* to report patients that are a danger to themselves or others; just as an MD is required to report child/spousal abuse, and a Priest is required to break the Confessional if a parishoner confesses to Serious Criminality.

My only issue is how fast he came from deathwishing to marrying, and that you forgot to deal with his possible internal bleeding issues from the tackle.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggieabout 2 years ago

Well, it wasn’t too long. There was almost too many people, but I managed to keep them all straight. Not sure who the guy was that did the 4 murders; maybe he’ll turn up in another story. You do they sometimes. Otherwise, it was an ok story, wrapped up nicely, with everyone accounted for. Thank you.

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

One of my favourite stories

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

This story is very well put together and written. The characters were well developed and evolved, especially Penny and Russell. Katy and Lucas are a joy. Darryl is a deucebabg. Great dialogue and scenes. You don't suck. It was a pleasure reading it and will do so again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It may have been all the things you stated at the end, but it was an entertaining and enjoyable read. I have read this before, and it was better the second time around. Thanks for your efforts and your time.

Munchie184

Daikkenn74Daikkenn74about 2 years ago

This was amazing I enjoyed everything about it.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

Actually it was a very good read despite some of your points being true.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Great read!

10/10!!!!!

Daikkenn74Daikkenn74about 2 years ago

Aside from needing an editor I thoroughly enjoyed it

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

5 stars. You are not Patterson, JD Robb, John Sandford, etc. BUT your writing is good. Your stories are Good. So, to hell with the bad comments. Keep writing for your own enjoyment.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Just a new quick comment:

Love the Steve Martin reference ["Well, eex-cuuuuuse me!" Russell called out.]

Aaannd, I never mention grammatical or spelling errors...buuut when I saw 'nipppples' on page 10, it made me giggle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes, you need an editor. And a proof reader. But you tell a good tale, with pace and enthusiasm, so I for one can easily forgive the odd bump here and there.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 2 years ago

All the things I was going to comment on you beat me to the punch on. So I guess you get an honest 7 stars. The Bear definitely approves. And as far as two many characters, I think you tried "The Perfect Crime".It was great. I don't often read outside of 'Loving Wives', but I'm glad I did. Keep writing; you're doing fine.

The BEAR

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Another favourite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.

No fair your description of drawings/paintings and heaven etc brought tears to my eyes

DrakoWissaroDrakoWissaroalmost 2 years ago

You should keep writing. Great story all around. I enjoyed it immensely!

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

The only problem other than that mentioned above is that my wife is from Baton ROuge and only Coon Asses and black people use the vernacular you used to indicate a low class person. Neither Russell nor his boss spoke in that manner but you had a college educated attorney speaking like a Coon Ass. That normally only happens below New Orleans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Because of all of the Yes's from above, I only gave it Five. Great story and great humor.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

He’s a little dumb if he thought his insurance would be better than what a law firm would provide to its associates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lot of unnecessary writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHAT AN AWFUL STORY ABOUT INCOMPETENT BASTARD LAWYERS LIKE SONNY AND KENNY, A STUPID MC WHO THINKS WITH HIS DICK!!! TOO LONG STORY WITH UNNECESSARY BULLSHIT!!

HIS PARENTS ARE REAL FUCK UPS TOO, ESPECIALLY BITCH MARTHA FOR SCREWING UP THE LAWYER REFERRAL!!

A STUPID WEAK WIMP MC!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting. 5!

To the author: Don't let the negatives get to you. They spend too much time looking in a mirror.

To Alberto_MBF: Being ignorant about a subject does not make a person dumb. Just because you know something doesn't mean that others do. The author's point: He was very thoughtful and unselfishly thought how to care for those he loved.

The Hoary Cleric

DrakoWissaroDrakoWissaroalmost 2 years ago

A really caring, but definitely got blinded by his ex-wife of a MC. Keep writing about this kind, caring type of main character. I like the overall build up and transition that you present of the main two characters, Russell & Penny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Martha you lying bitch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked it. The too long was fun

Get an editor t sharpen it up. This is too good to not be tidied

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

Man, I enjoy your stories, and this was a good'un.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This might be one of, if not the, best story I've read of yours. Funny, heartwarming, down to earth, and relatable. The only real issue I had was the death of LJ. That was jarring and wholly unnecessary. Not a big fan of reading about kids being murdered on an erotica site. Couldn't be have been in school or something?

StanRamesStanRamesalmost 2 years ago

Second or third time around. Good. Bad guys get it in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5100 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories