Ring of Suggestion Pt. 02

Story Info
Josh uses a ring his gramma left him to have lots of sex.
13.1k words
4.65
70.4k
86
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

Author's note: The following story contains scenes of incest. All persons involved are over the age of 18.

****

Part 2: Josh gets a little wild with his new ring

So if you recall from the end of my last story, I woke up feeling abandoned. I closed my eyes and began to weep when Becky Wheeler and Diane Markine appeared on either side of the bed.

Both girls placed their hands on my shoulders and leaned in and kissed me on both cheeks.

"Hey, what's wrong Josh?" Becky asked.

"Shhh, everything will be okay." Diane consoled me.

I saw Becky place her hand on the bulge of my dick.

"God, I can't believe you have such a big dick Josh. It was here all this time right in front of me. I was such a fool." Becky said and laid her face against it.

I reached my hand between her legs and found that she wasn't wearing any panties. Neither of them were.

Diane looked at Becky and they both smiled and placed their hands on my my bulge at the same time.

"So how long have the two of you been lovers?" I asked.

"A couple of years now. When Becky turned 18, we were hanging out here one night after the game. Andy, her boyfriend, went out with his guy friends and she was so horny that she couldn't stand it. We talked and talked and talked.

I asked her to spend the night and we got ready for bed. We removed our clothes and when I saw how hard her nipples were, I got wet. I pretended that I dropped something on the floor. When I looked up, I saw her thick meaty pussy lips between her legs and a drop of her juices was suspended in mid-air about 2 inches from her lips. I was so overcome with lust that I reached my hand in and touched it."

"It's true Josh, she did. I watched as her hand reached toward my crotch and I grabbed it and brought her fingers into my heated snatch. I almost had an orgasm right then and there. I was so impossibly wet." Becky added.

"I brought my wet fingers out of Becky's slit and smelled them and then tasted them. I loved it. I pushed her on my bed and got between her legs and opened them and her pussy opened like a flower. Everything was wet in there and I immediately stuck my tongue inside her pussy. I then moved up to her large clit and began to swat it with my tongue like you did last night and the rest was history." Diane told me.

I was hard now and Becky was stroking my dick through the sheet. Wet spots dotted the sheet where my precum soaked through.

The girls removed the sheet and together they began to lick and suck both sides of my thick shaft. I was in heaven and slipped my hands between both of their thighs and roved my fingers along their wet slits.

Becky straddled my waist and in one quick motion, she slammed her wet pussy down on my cock. "Fuck!" She groaned out loud.

"Hey! He's my boyfriend Becky so go easy on that thing or you might break it." Diane chastised her friend and laughed.

"It's okay Diane. Come up here and straddle my face so that I can lick that gorgeous pussy of yours." I told her.

"It's still a little sore Josh, so just go easy on it...ohhhh...mmmmm...yeah, that's nice." Diane moaned.

I looked up and saw Becky begin to play with Diane's nipples.

"Ow Becky! Not so rough! Fuck!" Diane berated her friend. But when she did that my mouth was suddenly flooded with Diane's juices.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Becky chanted over and over again.

I reached up and she placed my hands on her breasts and I began to work over Becky's erect nipples.

"Harder Josh. Pinch and twist them harder! Yeah, like that. Mmmm, Fuck! I feel a huge orgasm coming up. Yeah Harder baby! Oh fuck it hurts so good! YESSSSSSS!!!!...OHHHH...FUCK!...CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!...I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!" Becky screamed and her pussy squeezed my dick so hard that I too began to spurt huge globs of cum deep inside of her pussy.

I grunted my orgasm into Diane's pussy and she too started to cum and groaned, "MMMMMMMMM" as her juices flooded into my mouth.

Diane removed herself from my face and licked her juices from my lips and chin. She then went over to her friend and helped her remove my dick from her gaping pussy. Diane then sat on the floor and tilted her head back just as my white semen began to ooze out of Becky's pussy.

"Mmmm, ohhhh. This is so good Josh. Becky contract your pussy so that more of his cum flows out. Mmmm, ohhhh, mmmm, ohhhh." Diane swallowed mouthful after mouthful of my sperm.

She then got on her knees and licked and fingered the rest of my sperm out of her friend's wet pussy.

They climbed back into bed with me and we fell asleep for a few hours.

When we awoke it was almost noon and we all took a shower together. It was fun soaping up their tits and playing with their soapy nipples. We got out and dried off. We got dressed and went downstairs and Diane made us some sandwiches.

"So what's on your agenda today Josh?" Becky asked me.

"I have to go and clean the neighbor's pool and run some errands." I told her.

She pouted. "That sucks, I was hoping that we could spend the day fucking and sharing your cock, right Di?"

"It's probably for the best anyway Becky. I have a ton of homework to do and laundry and cleaning before my mom comes home. I don't want her to walk in my room and smell sex. Bad things will happen." Diane told her.

"Hey no worries Di. I'll stay and help. It's the least I can do for you since you shared your boyfriend with me. And maybe later we can do it again?" Becky beamed.

"Yeah maybe. But my pussy is still really sore Becky. I never thought losing my hymen would hurt so damn much!" Diane told us.

I touched her hand and said, "I'm sorry Diane. I should have been gentler with you."

She hugged me and started to cry. "No it's okay Josh. I wanted it to happen, at least I think I did. It's weird though because I thought that I was a tried and true lesbian until you came along. Who knew what came over me?"

"I know what came over you. This gorgeous big cock." Becky said and pulled it out of my pants. She bent forward and I drove it into her wet pussy. And then I pulled it back out and put it back in my pants again.

She pouted but then kissed me on the lips. "Until later then lover?"

****

I left Diane's at 1pm and walked the short distance back to my house. I went to my room and left the door ajar. I saw that my hamper was empty and changed out of my clothes. I was still incredibly horny and began to whack off.

I saw mom standing in the hallway watching me and got a serious thrill over it.

"Oh Becky, I'm gonna fuck your pussy so deep." I groaned for effect.

I heard mom utter an "Oh damn."

I grabbed the tube sock and stroked my dick harder and harder.

"It's gonna be a big load Becky. Swallow it slut!" I groaned and began to shoot huge globs of cum into the sock.

"Yeah, you liked that, didn't you slut. You want another creamy load don't you." I groaned.

I heard mom whisper, "Yes! More!"

I stroked my long cock in my hand.

"Fuck this sock is heavy. That was one massive load I shot." I said to myself.

I whacked my dick faster and faster.

"You what? You want me to remove my dick from your wet pussy so that you can suck it? But it's wet with your pussy juices? You don't care! You are such a whore Becky. Here I fucking cum!" I hollered and began to shoot a second huge load in the same tube sock.

"Fuck am I ever horny. I wish Becky was here to swallow my sperm. It's just going to waste in this tube sock." I talked to myself.

I glanced at the time. "Oh shit! I better get going." I said out loud and saw mom move away from the door.

I put the heavy sock in the hamper and walked naked out of my room and down to the bathroom and closed the door and turned on the shower. I waited a few minutes and then turned it off.

I walked back to my room and saw that mom had picked up my tube sock and was talking to it.

"Look at all this cum Josh. It is definitely not going to waste." She moaned. I watched as she tipped it up and over her face and thick globs dripped over her nose and some went in her mouth. Some dripped down to her breasts where she rubbed it into her nipples.

I smiled and then walked down to my parent's room and opened the door to see that mom had left her vibrator on the bed and there was a huge wet spot there. It still looked damp.

I picked up the vibrator and brought it to my face and smelled it and immediately my dick grew hard. I then inserted it into my mouth and moaned when I tasted her juices on it.

"What in the world?" Mom said as she stood naked from the door of her room.

I dropped the vibrator on the floor.

"Josh, honey. That's, it's my, I..." She was at a loss for words as I turned to face her.

It was then that I saw she was holding the tube sock I just jizzed in and one of my smut magazines. My eyes traveled over her body and settled between her legs. Her pussy lips were all swollen and looked wet.

Her eyes were riveted on my dick. My hard throbbing 9 inch dick.

I walked toward her and her eyes never left my dick. I stopped about a foot in front of her and saw that her nipples were erect so I reached out and plucked one.

Her eyes snapped up to my face. "What are you doing Honey?"

I reached up again with my other hand and tweaked the other nipple, only I didn't let go. I held onto it and squeezed it a little harder.

"Ohhhh! Mmmm!" Mom moaned and reached out and gripped my hard cock.

"Josh Honey, this is wrong! You're my son and ohhhh, yesssss!" She groaned.

I saw thick globs of my sperm on her cheeks, neck, tits and even on her abdomen.

I reached forward with my other hand and slipped my fingers between the meaty lips of her pussy. I sunk 2 fingers easily inside her wet entrance.

"I know you've been stealing my tube socks for some time now mom. The same tube socks that I have been beating off into. I have watched you turn them inside out and spread my warm cum all over your nipples, pussy and mouth. I have even watched you eat my fresh sperm, so don't go getting all religious on me and telling me that this is wrong. You are wrong and have been in the wrong for sometime now.

Now it's time that we take this to the next level mom. Get down on your knees and suck my dick." I commanded her.

Mom knew I was right. She looked at me and said, "This is incest Josh. I'm your mother and you are my son."

"Yes mom, it is incest, but you have been committing incest ever since you grabbed one of my tube socks full of my sperm and tasted it." I told her and drove my thumb against her clit.

There was no rebuttal this time. There was no apology. She just sank down to her knees and began to kiss my shaft and suck it into her mouth. She took more and more of my dick into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. "Wlech, lech, lech." She choked herself on my cock before removing it and licking up the excess saliva that coated my shaft.

She looked up at me then, "I can taste your girlfriend's pussy on your dick son."

I must have looked shocked because she added.

"Yeah, pussy. I'm very familiar with the taste and smell. Not to worry though because I like it. I like it a lot son." She told me with lust.

"I know you like it mom. Ms Jenkins told me about your weekly sessions with her and her daughters. I think it's hot that you like to eat pussy." I told her.

I pulled mom to her feet and took her over to the bed and pushed her back onto the wet spot. I opened her legs and she guided my dick into her pussy. Her meaty thick folds enveloped my dick and felt like a velvety glove as I pushed into her oven hot pussy.

"Oh Josh, oh fuck! Oh fuck! I can't believe that we are doing this. It's so, so wrong sweetie, but it feels so god damn right!" She cried out.

I leaned down and kissed her then. Our tongues did battle as I began to slowly fuck my mother. Again and again I drove my dick as deep into her slot as it would go. I worked my dick from side to side and made sure that all the special recesses and nooks inside her unsatisfied pussy were touched by my big dick.

"Harder son, Harder! That's it fuck me! Ram it into me. Harder! Deeper! I'm almost there." She begged me.

"I'm gonna cum too mom. Fuck, your pussy is so good. Ugh, ugh, ugh." I grunted.

"I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!" She cried out loud.

"YESSSSSS!!!" I cried too as I sent huge spurts of sperm flying into her cunt.

"I'm flooding your cunt with my sperm mom!" I told her as my cock jerked and spat its creamy load into her.

"That's my boy! Fill me up with your delicious semen!" She hugged me to her.

We rested for a few minutes and then I looked at her.

"Now for the best part. All that creamy cum. I have a strong fetish for cum Josh and I love your cum because it is thick and chunky. Huge globs are my favorite son. See that bowl sitting there on my bedside table? Grab it and place it under my pussy when you pull out." She said lustfully.

I pulled out and grabbed the bowl and placed it under her pussy entrance just as my cum began to flow out of her.

"I came a huge load in you mom so there should be quite a bit." I told her.

"Yes there should be since I counted 9 ejaculations inside my pussy." She said.

"Oh yeah, here it comes mom. Look at all of that thick cum flowing out of your pussy. Yeah, contract your pussy. Holy fuck that's a lot of cum! Squat down with me on the floor and let's get the rest of it out of you." I told her.

I watched as a slow trickle continued to drip into the bowl. I then stood up and mom took my wet dick into her mouth.

I then walked with her into the bathroom while she got into the tub and laid on her back. I tipped the bowl of our combined fluids over her face, breasts and pussy and she began to masturbate with it while I watched. She had a quick orgasm and fingered her juices out of her pussy and licked her fingers. Then she licked the bowl clean and masturbated again.

My mom was one horny woman.

We took a shower together and I once again enjoyed myself as I played with yet another set of tits with a bar of soap. We then got out and dried ourselves and got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen.

Mom looked at me seriously. "This stays between us okay?"

"Yeah mom, of course. Who would I tell anyway and why would I say anything to anyone?" I replied.

"Well word of this could come back to bite us in the ass is all I'm saying Josh." She responded.

"Well I better get going mom. I still have to clean Mrs. Jenkins's pool and run some errands before I see my girlfriend again tonight." I told her.

"Okay. But between you and me, your girlfriend has one delicious tasting pussy. I'm kind of jealous." She said and smiled.

"Don't be. You have the best tasting pussy on the planet mom." I complimented her and she smiled in return.

I went upstairs to my room and while there I thought of something wicked fun. I pulled out my phone and pulled up Becky Wheeler's contact info and sent her a text message.

Josh: Hey Becky, got a minute?

Becky: Sure do. What's up?

Josh: I was thinking about tonight and with Diane still hurting from last night, why don't the two of us spend some time together. Are you okay with that? I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to. I will understand.

Becky: You are too funny Josh. Of course I want to spend time with you. Are you kidding me? Fuck! I'm practically dripping, I need you so bad!

Josh: Uh, cool. So why don't you plan to come over to my house around 6pm. My mom is making dinner for us and then we can watch a movie together.

Becky: 6 it is. See you then handsome.

Yes! I punched the air.

I bounded down the steps and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey mom, is it okay if my girlfriend comes over tonight for dinner and then the 3 of us can watch a movie after?" I asked.

"Yes Josh. That will be nice since I have the night off from work." She replied.

"Cool. I told her to be here at 6pm if that's okay." I told her and then went out the door.

****

I got on my bike and rode over to Mrs. Jenkins house. I opened the gate to find Mrs. Jenkins daughters Haley and Gwen laying out in their bikinis. I walked over to them and they both looked daggers at me. I stood in front of them and blocked the sun.

"Get out of the way you loser." Haley barked at me.

"You're such a dweeb." Gwen sneered.

"It's a hot day so I suggest that you be silent and remove your tops." I told them and smiled as they both reached behind their backs and untied their tops and tossed them on the pool deck.

"I suggest that you answer my questions honestly." I told them.

"What size are your breasts?" I asked.

"Mine are a 34c." Gwen said.

"My breasts are a 36d." Haley smiled.

"Have either one of you been sexual with a man?" I asked.

"No, neither one of us has." Haley spoke for them both.

"That's not true. I have and am." Gwen replied.

"Are you on birth control Gwen?" I asked.

"Yes I am." She told me.

"Is your hymen still intact?" I asked.

"No, we lost those ages ago." Gwen stated.

"Where's your mom?" I asked.

"She's at a neighbor's house eating pussy." Haley smiled.

"Oh good. Cause today is your lucky day. I suggest that you and your sister take my cock out of my pants and stroke it and suck it and then take turns fucking it until I pull out and cum in each of your mouths."

Haley and her sister walked over to me and Haley got down on her knees and helped me out of my pants. She then began to stroke my dick, while her sister kissed me on the lips.

I yanked aside Gwen's bikini bottoms and started to play with her pussy while my other hand began to fondle her tit. Her nipple grew erect and I began to tug on it roughly.

"Oh fuck! That hurts but I kind of like it Josh." She groaned.

"You must like it because your pussy is a sloppy mess." I told her and removed my fingers from her pussy and put them in her mouth.

Gwen was so petite that I easily picked her up and brought her over to the lounge chair. I grabbed her ankles and told Haley to guide my hard dick to her pussy entrance.

Haley did as I asked and in my dick went. I figured her pussy was going to be tight as a vise but instead it was pretty loose and my dick went all the way inside her like it was no big deal.

I pushed Gwen's ankles over her head and things tightened up considerably in her pussy. I began to fuck her hard and deep and within a few minutes she was groaning, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm."

Her pussy got really wet and I knew that she was having an orgasm. It triggered my own orgasm and I grunted and filled her pussy with my cum.

I pulled my dick out of her pussy and went over to her sister and she took my dick in her mouth. "Yeah, that's it Haley. Lick your sister's juices from my dick. Now be a good sister and lick my cum from her pussy." I told her.

She looked at me and said, "No Josh, that's disgusting!"

I smiled and said, "I suggest that you lick my sperm out of Gwen's cunt and swallow it. It tastes like candy!"

Haley did as I asked while her sister looked on in shocked unbelief. Haley began to lick my semen from her sister's gaping pussy. She spent a long time doing it and when she looked up she said, "I never knew that semen would taste so good. Thanks for encouraging me to lick it out of her Josh." And smiled with a huge glob on her chin.

I put my dick in my pants and zipped up and then left.

****

After I got home I took a shower and got dressed and waited for Becky to show up. The doorbell rang and I opened the door and stepped out for a minute. Becky kissed my lips and told me how much she was looking forward to fucking me. I smiled at her comment and said, "I suggest that you remove your bra and panties upon entering my house and try and seduce my mom into having sex with you while I watch."

We stepped in the front door and Becky puled up her skirt and pulled down her panties and stepped out of them and handed them to me. She also took off her t-shirt and removed her bra and then put her t-shirt back on. Her nipples showing prominently through her shirt. I took her underwear and jogged up to my room and threw them on my bed before coming back down.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers