Ring of Suggestion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,702 Followers

We walked in the kitchen and there was my mom putting the food on the table.

"Mom, this is Becky." I told her.

"Hi Becky, so nice to finally meet you. I'm Angela Mavers." She shook her hand and her eyes went to Becky's erect nipples poking through her shirt. I knew she was tempted to grab them.

We sat at the table and began to eat. I was starving and took a big helping of the turkey tetrazzini. We mostly ate in silence as the women eyed each other up. And then after dinner we went into the family room where Becky and I sat on the couch and mom sat in the recliner across from us.

I leaned towards Becky and whispered in her ear, "God Becky, I just want to rip your clothes off and ram my cock deep inside of your cunt."

"Uh-huh." She groaned. She was looking at my mom and licking her lips.

Mom hiked up her skirt as she sat down and slightly spread her legs as she did that so that Becky had a perfect view of her pussy. She saw Becky staring and said, "See anything you like?"

Becky nodded her head and then she got up and went over to my mom and got down on her knees and pressed her face into mom's pussy. Mom removed her blouse and motioned me over to her. She removed my pants and began to suck on my cock.

Becky looked up at us in shock and continued to lick mom's pussy. Mom leaned back and Becky inserted 2 fingers into her pussy. I got behind Becky and drove my dick deep inside her pussy. I fucked her savagely and then pulled out and brought my wet dick to mom's mouth again.

Mom licked Becky's juices from my dick and then looked at Becky and said, "You have the tastiest pussy Becky."

"Thanks Mrs Mavers. I think your pussy tastes pretty good too." Becky giggled.

"Call me Angela, darling." Mom told her.

"Okay, Angela." She smiled.

She saw mom continue to lick my dick and frowned.

"What's wrong dear?" Mom asked my girlfriend.

"You're licking your son's dick." She told her.

"I am, yes. It is a gorgeous dick is it not?" She told Becky.

"Yes it is, but it's your son." She told mom.

"Oh I see now. You are hung up on it being incest?" She told her.

"Well yeah. I guess I am." She told mom.

Mom began to cry. Huge tears rolled down her cheeks.

"You're right Becky. I'm a terrible person for having sex with my son." She told her.

"I never said that Angela. Your son has an incredible cock. I can see why you like it so. I just never thought you would do this, I mean, because you are married. Does your husband know?" Becky asked.

"Hell no! Josh's dad is a degenerate gambler and a cheat! He hasn't fucked me in years!" Mom shouted at her.

Becky laid her hand on mom's arm and then moved up and placed her head between mom's breasts and hugged her. When she raised her face, tears streamed down her cheeks.

"I had no idea Angela. A lot of men in this town are cheats. My dad is one of them. I'm sorry if you thought that I was judging you because I wasn't. I just found the whole incest thing a little disturbing is all. But now that you opened up to me about it, I'm happy for you. Your son is an amazing guy with a huge fucking cock.

I have been a jerk. I picked on Josh for most of his teenage years. I bad mouthed him and watched as bigger kids bullied him and did nothing to stop it. I was part of the problem. Will you forgive me for treating your son so terribly?" Becky asked.

"Yes, Becky. I forgive you. Thanks for your apology too. Just promise me that you won't gossip about the incest thing to anyone." Mom said.

"I won't. I promise!" Becky smiled.

Mom scooted from the chair and stood up and grabbed Becky's hand and helped her to her feet. She then led her upstairs to her bedroom where they got naked and settled into a 69 on her big bed. Mom was on the bottom and pulled Becky's pussy to her face.

They moaned in each other's cunts as they had orgasm after orgasm. I sat and watched them cum over and over again and stroked my cock. I was careful not to cum because I didn't have many more loads in me after the 3 orgasms I already had today.

Becky was especially wiped out after cumming several times from my mom's expert tongue lashing. She just laid there and watched as I fucked mom's pussy. I rammed my dick deep inside mom's slippery pussy until she had an orgasm and then pulled out and brought it to Becky's lips. She licked my dick clean and I started fucking Becky's pussy until she also had an orgasm.

Back and forth I fucked them both until it became too much for me and I began to shoot huge globs of cum in mom's cunt.

I pulled out and watched as mom licked her juices from my dick while Becky slurped my sperm out of mom's sloppy wet pussy.

As we laid there catching our breath Becky said, "So how long have you been having incest with your mom?"

I looked at her and said, "Just today actually. How do you feel about it Becky?"

"I think it is a huge turn on Josh. At first I was insanely jealous, but then I realized how turned on it made me and now I want to be a part of your lovemaking together all the time." She told me honestly.

"I agree with you Becky. You may not know this but there are several women on our street who have sex with their daughters." She told her.

"Really? Like who?" She asked with genuine curiosity.

"Sara Jenkins and her daughters Haley and Gwen." She replied.

"What? No way! Those two stuck up bitches, I mean sisters, have incest with their mom?" She blurted.

"Why does that surprise you?" I asked her.

"Because Josh, Haley and Gwen prided themselves on being so pure when I knew them in high school. Okay who else?" Becky asked.

"Alice Markine and her daughter Diane." Mom told us.

"What?" We said at the same time.

"Oh yeah. Alice has been bisexual since I knew her in college and she is the one who introduced her daughter Diane to girl on girl sex when she turned 18." Mom told us. She then got up and went to use the bathroom.

"I can't believe it." I told Becky.

"Me neither Josh. And I'm her best friend." Becky shook her head.

"We should try to get Diane to engage in sex with her mom while we are there. That would be hot to watch." I told her.

"Oh my god Josh. You read my mind. I love how you think." She smiled.

"Would you ever have sex with your mom?" I asked her.

"No, but I could see myself having sex with my two older sisters. I have had a crush on them for years, although the chances of them having sex together or with me is way off their radar. It's because they are twins. Wanna help me seduce them?" She asked.

"I will if you agree to have your mom join in the fun too." I told her as I began to stroke my dick.

"I don't know if my mom will go for it Josh. She is pretty straight laced when it comes to sex." She told me.

"Is Dorothy Wheeler your mother?" Angela asked.

"Yeah, she is. Do you know her Mrs. Mavers?" Becky replied.

"I do know her. Every Tuesday evening she joins me, Paula Jenkins and her daughters Haley and Gwen, Alice Markine, Jane Hamilton and her daughter Josey, Rose Matthews and her daughter Breann, Gina Lewis, Page Summers, Linda Markowitz and her daughter Amanda and we all have sex together." She told us.

"Fuck! The thought that my mom is into women is so hot and it's making my pussy wet." Becky said.

"Josh, honey, you look shocked!" Mom told me.

"I am mom. Gina Lewis is my English teacher and Rose Matthews is the girls volleyball coach." I told her.

"Would you like to meet them son? I could arrange it." Mom replied.

"I would love to fuck them both mom, but almost every girl in high school hates me and that includes most of the teachers too! It's practically hopeless!" I blurted.

"You know Josh, it's not hopeless. I was just thinking that Diane and I could gather up our girlfriends and have a lingerie party. All of the girls from the cheerleading squad would be there, the hottest girls from our class and those over 18 who are juniors too. We could vote on who has the hottest body and the runner up gets to suck your dick while the winner gets to get fucked by you." She said smiling.

"That sounds like a lovely idea Becky. You could have it here at my house. I will invite our Tuesday night ladies group as well. It will be a smorgasbord of pussy. What do you say Josh?" Mom said smiling.

"Right. And what? You'll lead them into the guest room where we will set up a glory hole and my dick will be hanging out of it?" I said sarcastically.

"YES!!!" Becky and mom blurted at the same time.

"That's brilliant Josh!" Mom said excitedly.

"That's good Josh. Really good! An anonymous big hard dick for the runner up to suck and the winner to fuck. I love it!" Becky said happily.

****

When I awoke the following morning, I heard raised voices coming from downstairs. I got up and walked to the top of the stairs.

"I'm leaving you Angela and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm selling the house and Josh will be coming to live with me. You will just have to get a fucking job and find your own way. I'm done talking about this with you!" Dad yelled at her and I saw mom run in another room.

I made my way slowly down the stairs and found mom sobbing in the family room.

"Oh Josh! Your father is such an asshole. I hate him. I really do." She sobbed against me.

"Shhhh, mom. Everything is going to be okay. Trust me on this. I'm going to have a little talk with dad. Follow me and observe as I talk with him. Okay?" I told her.

"Okay." Mom said quietly.

I walked into the kitchen to see dad with his hands in his face as he sat at the kitchen table. He looked up just as I walked in.

He got up and walked over and gave me a hug. "Boy Josh. Am I ever glad to see you."

"Dad, why was mom crying? What did you say to her?" I asked him.

"Let's have a seat son and I'll tell you all about it." He said kindly.

So we sat across from one another at the kitchen table.

"I'm leaving your mother son. I found someone else. Her name is Rene Anderson, my coworker. I know what you're going to say son, but the truth of the matter is that I don't love your mom anymore. I haven't loved her for a long time.

She's been living high on the hog for long enough and it's time that she get her own job and make her own money. I'm not paying for anything for her. Not anymore. I'm selling the house and she can live on the street for all I care.

You're coming with me son. I have a new home in Maryland and you can start attending high school up there. You may have to repeat a year but it's only one year. You'll make some new friends. It'll be great!"

"You are a son of a bitch dad!" I told him.

"Wait just a God Damn minute son!" He raised his voice.

"I suggest that you stay silent and listen. (I said heatedly) You will leave mom the house. You will also pay off the mortgage and give her a generous allowance of half your current salary. Any money that you have been throwing at this other woman, you will give to mom instead.

I suggest that you buy her a new car like a Rav 4. You will transfer your entire savings into her account and then close your bank account.

I also suggest that you dump Rene and live out the rest of your days as a single man and never date or marry another woman ever again.

I suggest that you change your living will tomorrow to leave mom everything in case something happens to you. You will find mom and apologize for being a two-timing, whoring son of a bitch who only cares about himself. You will pack your clothes and go back to Maryland after you take her to get the new car. You will never come back here or bother us ever again, unless it's to give us more money." I told him.

I got up from the table and saw mom standing there with her mouth open at what I said.

Dad got up from the table and saw us standing there. He walked over and said, "I'm sorry Angela. I am a two-timing, whoring son of a bitch who only cares about himself. I'm leaving you the house and half of my salary every year. I'm also buying you a new car. Come on, let's go and get you that new car."

Mom was in shock. She looked from me to him and I took her hand and we followed dad to his car outside and got in. He drove to the Toyota dealership and mom picked out a Silver 2016 Rav4. The thing was loaded with leather seats, moon roof, heated seats, etc. Dad paid cash, signed the necessary paperwork and after an hour or so, the car was hers.

Dad got in his car and drove to the bank. I was with him as he pulled up his savings account. There was $3.7 million dollars in it and close to $700k in his checking account. I watched as he transferred the entire savings into her account. He then closed his savings account.

I suggested that he transfer $100k to my checking account before closing his checking account. He got the remaining balance as a cashier's check and drove us back home.

Mom was waiting for me with Becky beside her. We got in her new car and the three of us had dinner and then we drove back home to find dad's car gone along with all of his clothes.

We went in the house and mom opened a bottle of red wine and poured 3 glasses. "I know that you're under age, but we are celebrating. Here's to the best son a mother could ever hope for. To you Josh." She said and we all clinked our glasses and took a swig.

Becky was at a loss and asked what was going on.

"Becky it was an incredible scene watching my son stick up for me. I don't know how he did it, but everything he told my husband to do, he did. It was like magic or something." She told her.

****

I woke up the next morning sandwiched between mom and Becky on mom's king sized bed. I crawled over Becky and went into the bathroom to pee.

"I want your morning load, big boy!" She said from the door and giggled.

Becky sucked my dick while she sat on the toilet. It was kind of hot. She sucked and licked and stroked my cock and within a few minutes, I grunted and began to shoot my sperm into her mouth. Becky drank it all and continued to suck what was still in my shaft before standing up and smiling at me.

"Thanks Champ!" She grabbed my ass and squeezed it.

Later that morning after breakfast, we three began to plan for the lingerie party that coming Saturday. Becky drove me to the Home Depot and we bought a large piece of ply wood, a few 2 x 4's, some screws and carpeting, and a burgundy drape for the top.

When we got back to my house, Becky helped me build the glory hole stand. We cut a large hole in the center and lined it with the blue carpet. We made two support legs shaped into a triangle with the 2 x 4's and screwed them into the base on the backside to keep the glory hole upright along with a couple of weighted sandbags to keep it from toppling forward. We attached the curtain to the top to hide my face and surrounded it on either side with accordion doors.

I got naked and stuck my cock through the carpeted hole and Becky went and got my mom.

Mom walked in and said, "Oh my god! Look at that fabulous dick."

She walked over to the wall and got down on her knees and took my dick in her hands and started to stroke it. Becky joined her and together they jerked my dick with their warm hands.

"Oh Josh. Any woman who gets this dick is going to love it." Mom told me.

They continued to stroke it and then Becky lifted her skirt and backed up to it while standing. It touched her warm wet pussy and then began to go inside her pussy.

"Ohhh Yeah." I moaned.

"Fuck Josh! It feels even bigger taking it this way." Becky groaned.

She worked her pussy back and forth against my dick and her juices dripped all over the carpeted hole and down the front of the white painted ply wood.

"OH JOSH HERE I CUMMMMM!!!" She cried out and I felt her pussy spasm on my shaft and felt her juices drip out and down my balls.

Becky fell forward and I watched as mom went down on her and licked the juices flowing out of Becky's pussy. She then turned toward me nd began to lick Becky's juices from my shaft.

"God I just love licking Becky's juices from your dick Josh." Mom exclaimed happily.

She then turned around and practically impaled herself on my big dick in the standing doggie position. "Fuck! Your dick is fucking big son." Mom groaned.

I wished I could reach my hands through and grab her hips and really pound my dick into her. But mom did the pounding for me. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Harder and harder and harder.

"Fuck Josh HERE I CUMMMMMM!!!!" Mom cried out and she too began to climax on my dick. She fell forward and her juices poured out of her pussy.

Becky jumped in and licked up the milky mess gushing out of mom's cunt. She then turned to my dick and licked my shaft and cleaned mom's milky juices off before sitting on the floor.

I raised the curtain and said, "Hey! What about me?"

Mom looked at Becky and they both started to laugh. "Fuck son, you might as well hold off on cumming for the next few days since your dick is the consolation prize and the 1st and 2nd place winners are going to want your cum themselves. Trust us, it will be worth the wait."

She had a point but I wasn't happy about it.

****

The following day at school, it was business as usual.

Clay was my new best pal and my bodyguard. No one messed with me while he was around.

Word got around that Diane was now my girlfriend. We held hands during study hall and found places in the library to make out. We even snuck into an empty classroom where she gave me a blowjob and I fingered her to an orgasm, instead of going to lunch.

Life was going really well, maybe a little too well.

I entered English class and Sheila Sanders accosted me. She was a dyke and had spiked hair. She grabbed my crotch roughly in her hand and backed me up against the blackboard.

"You fucking stole her from me dickwad. Diane and me was going to go all the way and then you got in the way. I oughta just tear this thing off and be done with you." She said menacingly.

"I suggest that you be nice to me, but turn your gaze on Chad Summers, Sheila, and let him fuck you in the ass. Now go back to your seat and when the teacher comes in walk up to her desk, pull down your pants and panties and shove that phallic looking water bottle into your pussy for everyone to see." I told her and smirked.

Sheila let go of my crotch and smiled and lightly punched me in the arm. "You're alright Josh." She said and walked over to her seat and sat down.

I walked over to my seat and sat as well. The other kids filed in and the teacher Gina Lewis, closed the door and sat behind her desk at the front of the room. She started the lesson but stopped when Sheila Sanders got out of her chair and walked to the front of the class. Standing beside Gina's desk, she then unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down to her feet and stood back up. She grabbed the glass water bottle that looked like a tear drop and shoved the narrow end up her snatch.

The room erupted in mayhem. Photos were taken, guys whistled, girls shouted. It was utter chaos as Gina tried to get Sheila to remove the bottle from her pussy and pull up her pants.

Debra Webber leaned over from the chair beside me and handed me a note. I opened it and it said, "I saw what you did with Sheila Sanders. How did you get her to do that?"

I looked over at her and she eyed me suspiciously and then smiled.

Debra Webber had medium length red hair and green eyes. Her body was pretty thin and she had a small chest and wore black from head to toe. She lived 2 streets over and I had known her since the 6th grade, but we rarely spoke to one another except in passing.

Gina had to physically march Sheila to the principal's office herself and by the time she got back, class was almost over so she dismissed us. I was the last one to leave her classroom and saw out of the corner of my eye as she brought the bottle that was wedged inside Sheila's pussy to her nose and then licked the milky secretions off the bottle. She looked up and saw me staring and blushed.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,702 Followers