Ring of Suggestion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked to my next class and thought about Debra's note and debated whether I should call her after I got home from school.

I walked in the door and found mom and Becky talking about me.

"Huh, that's really interesting because I saw a video of a girl in Josh's English class, walk to the front of the class and drop her pants and shove a bottle up her pussy." Becky cocked her head to the side to look at me.

"She's right mom, I saw that too. It was really bizarre. I mean what would cause a girl to do that?" I asked.

"What indeed?" Becky said and took my hand in hers and began to play with the ring on my middle finger.

"That is an unusual ring Josh. It looks a lot like the one your gramma used to own. Take it off and let me see it." Mom asked me.

"I suggest that you both forget all about this ring on my finger and concentrate on the huge dick in my pants instead." I told them.

Becky and mom both focused on my crotch. Becky pulled open the snap and mom took down my zipper. They each reached a hand in my pants and took out my dick.

Mom and Becky both got down on their knees and began to lick and suck my dick until it was hard as steel. Mom took it into her mouth to the back of her throat. "Wlech, lech, lech, lech, lech." She choked on it and then withdrew her mouth along with a long strand of saliva that connected from her lower lip to the end of my cock.

Becky moved in and the strand of saliva draped over her nose and lips as she did the same thing. She took my dick into her mouth and her throat and choked on it. "Wlech, lech, lech, lech." And then released it and another huge strand of saliva came out and mom licked it up.

Becky and mom kissed and began to remove each other's clothes. Mom grabbed Becky's long hard nipples with her fingers and tugged and twisted them roughly. "I remember how you like it Becky. Hard and mean!" She told her.

"Yes Angela, be mean to them...Oh Fuck! That fucking hurts so good. Harder! Yessss, twist them, pinch them, slap them. OHHHH it's fucking torture!" Becky squealed.

I knew Becky's pussy was going to be a sloppy mess and I was hungry to fuck it.

I pushed Becky on her back on the kitchen floor and pushed her legs up and pressed my hands on her thighs as I pushed my cock into her pussy.

"OHHHH JOSH OHHHH!! I love your cock! Your big beautiful cock. Come here Angela and straddle my face. Let me lick your beautiful wet pussy. Mmmffff." Becky groaned.

Becky's pussy felt like molten lava as I drove my dick all the way into her cunt. Mom continued to maul Becky's erect nipples with her fingers.

"Ohhh, she's good Josh. One of the best...cunt...lappers...ohhhh...Fuck!" Mom groaned out loud.

I was nearing a major orgasm and drove in deep one last time and just before I shot my sperm into Becky's cunt I said, "I suggest that you both start climaxing right fucking NOW!!!"

All 3 of us cried out "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" As our orgasms were upon us.

I shot so many thick ropes of sperm inside Becky's cunt that with each blast her pussy gripped my dick like a vise.

Mom was shaking so violently that she rose off of Becky's mouth and fell to the side. Her pussy gushing its juices out like a river over Becky's face, neck and tits. Everything was coated in mom's milky juices.

Becky sputtered as cum rose out of her mouth.

I pulled out of her pussy and a small gush of our combined fluids emptied itself onto the vinyl floor. All of us laying on our backs and breathing heavy.

"WOW!" We all said at once.

Mom then got into a 69 with Becky and they ate each other out and cleaned up each other's bodies with their tongues. They then turned their focus on me and Becky began to lick her juices from my shaft while mom slurped up the puddle of cum on the floor.

Mom and Becky went and took a shower together.

I meanwhile dug out that note from Debra Webber and sent her a text.

Josh: Hey Debra, it's Josh Mavers

Debra: Hey Josh, I was hoping I would hear from you.

Josh: Yeah?

Debra: Of course. You wanna come over?

Josh: Now?

Debra: Yeah, silly.

Josh: Cool. See you in 10 minutes?

I put on some clothes and walked over to Debra's house. I rang the bell and she opened the door and immediately I smelled pussy. It was pretty strong smelling and as I looked at Debra I noticed that she looked kind of bedraggled, like she was worn out or something.

Debra let me in and we hugged briefly and I really got a good whiff of her pussy and my dick lurched in my pants. I hope she didn't feel that.

We went into the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table. Debra got us a couple of waters and for the first time I noticed that she wasn't wearing black. In fact, the shirt she had on looked two sizes too big for her tiny frame and where were her pants?

Debra walked back with the waters and set them down. She looked at me and smiled. "I'm glad that you contacted me."

"Yeah? Why's that?" I asked her.

"I saw the whole thing with Sheila. You need to tell me what you said to her." She said sternly.

"I have this ability to make anyone do whatever I tell them to do." I told her.

"Like Mind powers?" She asked.

"Yeah, something like that." I told her.

"Oh. Can you give me a demonstration?" She asked.

"Uh, okay. I'll ask you to tell me something about yourself that nobody else knows and then I will reveal it to you. Does that sound good?" I asked her.

"Sure. I don't think it will work because I have been pretty closed lipped about my life, but try your best." She smiled.

"I suggest you tell me why your house smells like pussy Debra?" I asked.

"I have this problem. Ever since I turned 18, my pussy started leaking like a faucet. It's embarrassing, I know. My panties get sopping wet in a matter of seconds. And to add insult to injury, I am horny like crazy. I masturbate 100 times a day and climax so hard when I cum. I even have to shove a tampon in my pussy several times a day to keep my juices from dripping down my thighs while at school." She told me cheerfully.

I then asked her, "Do you remember me asking you to reveal something to me that no one else knows?"

"Yeah. I do." She replied.

"Well I found out that the reason your house smells like pussy is because you have a leaky pussy." I told her.

Her mouth dropped open in shock.

"I also found out that you masturbate like crazy." I added.

"Oh God Josh, I'm so embarrassed." She hid her face in her hands.

"Don't be embarrassed Debra. Everyone masturbates. I'm just curious why you don't have a boyfriend who can get you off?" I asked her.

"Well, I am shy and don't know how to talk to guys. Plus who would want me?" She replied.

"I'm a guy and you talk pretty easily with me. And I want you." I told her.

She brightened when I said that. "But aren't you going steady with Diane Markine?" She asked.

"You're right, I am. But our relationship isn't real." I told her.

"What do you mean it's not real?" She enquired.

"I used my powers on her." I said.

"Oh. I thought something was up because last I heard, she was only into women and here you are her new boyfriend." She said.

"You're pretty smart Debra." I told her.

"Thanks." She smiled and touched my arm with her hand.

"I want you." I told her.

"I want you too. I've actually had a crush on you for several years now. You may not know this, but a few years ago I saw your dick poking out the bottom of your swim trunks at a pool party at the Jenkins pool." She smiled.

She took my hand and we went upstairs. I followed her down the hall and when she opened her bedroom door, I got a major whiff of her pussy. My dick began to grow stiff.

Her bed linen looked wet and she went over and picked up her panties from the floor and handed them to me. I took them out of her hands and they were heavier than I expected them to be. Just holding them her juices made my hands wet. I brought them to my nose and inhaled her crotch and my dick practically removed my pants for me.

"It looks like something wants to get free from your jeans Josh." Debra giggled.

"Go ahead and free him." I told her.

Debra stepped closer to me and pulled apart the snap and then let down the zipper. She pulled my jeans down and then my boxers and out sprung my 9 inch cock.

Her eyes got big as saucers. She placed her hand on it and said, "It's so warm."

"Go on and stroke it Debra." I told her.

She added her other hand and began to stroke it back and forth.

"You've seen mine, so how about you show me yours." I told her.

Debra pulled off her night shirt. Her breasts were little more than a handful but her nipples were easily an inch long and thick as my pinky fingers. My eyes traveled down to her crotch and she was devoid of any hair. She sat down on her bed and laid back pulling her knees up. Her clit was very large and looked red and swollen. I knelt before her and opened her large meaty pussy lips and saw the string of the tampon dangling from her pussy.

"May I." I asked.

"Uh-huh." Was her reply.

I pulled on the string and watched as this large bloated tampon emerged from her pussy. It was about 3 inches long and thick as a kielbasa. It pulled free and I just admired it for a few seconds. I then saw juices begin to leak out of her pussy and inserted my tongue in her pussy.

"Ohhhh Josh. Mmmm. Ohhhhh." She moaned.

I tongued her slippery juices and really liked her taste. I then moved up to her clit and began to lash it side to side and up and down. I inserted two fingers inside of her pussy and she grew amazingly wet.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." Debra moaned as I licked and fingered her.

I just started to trace the abc's over her clit when she climaxed.

"I'M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out suddenly.

My fingers were expelled from her pussy along with a massive gush of juices that sprayed all over my neck and chest.

I started to laugh and she looked down at me and began to apologize.

"Oh Josh, I'm so sorry." She held her hand to her mouth.

"It's okay Debra. Really. Just one question though. Are you on birth control?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes, so I rose up and positioned my dick at the entrance to her pussy and began to push inside her. It was so fucking tight. There was so much juice that my dick slid in and Debra was going out of her mind.

"Oh my god. You're stretching my pussy Josh. Fuck it's so big!" She groaned.

I began to slowly fuck in and out of her super tight cunt and really worked up a pace when she cried out that she was cumming.

"I'M CUMMMIINNNGGG!!! YESSSSSS FUCK MEEEEEEE!!!"

I fucked her harder and deeper. I really rammed my dick into her cunt and then drove in deep one last time and grunted something unintelligible and began to shoot huge globs of sperm into her spasming pussy.

I collapsed on top of her and we kissed for the first time. When the kiss ended, Debra looked at me and said, "I love you Josh. I've had a crush on you forever."

I smiled and said, "You know, I think I love you too Debra."

I slipped out of her pussy and a huge gush of our combined juices began to spill out when she grabbed a drinking glass and handed it to me. It was almost half full of our cum when her pussy stopped dripping.

I then watched as she brought it to her lips and began to drink it.

I put the glass down and pushed her down to my dick and said, "Clean me up first."

Debra smiled and said, "Anything for you Master."

I liked this girl. I liked her a lot.

****

Debra and I took a long hot shower together and I pieced together how she could help me with this lingerie party that we were having on Saturday. I always do my best thinking while in the shower. Odd isn't it?

We got out and dried off and I watched as she inserted a fresh tampon in her pussy. It was kind of erotic to watch her do this and I started to get aroused again.

Debra kept her eyes on my dick the whole time and grasped it with her hand. It turned you on watching me insert the tampon in my pussy didn't it.

"Uh-huh." I told her.

She smiled. "We're more alike than you realize Josh cause it turns me on too."

I brought her close and kissed her and there were sparks. Something that never happened with Becky, Diane or my mom. Debra stroked my cock this entire time and when the kiss ended she bent down and took the head into her mouth and licked and sucked it with such tenderness that I had to push her away from it.

At first she looked at me with concern and then it dawned on her, "The party. Sorry I forgot." She smiled.

We walked in her room and she and I got dressed and then we went down stairs and sat in the family room and talked.

"Your mom works a lot doesn't she?" I asked.

"Two jobs actually. I rarely see her anymore." She said.

"Where is your dad?" I asked.

"He ran off a couple of years ago. I haven't seen him in awhile. He used to visit me every few months but that was over 9 months ago." She offered.

"You don't seem too broken up about it." I told her.

"What can I do about it? I don't have any influence or powers of persuasion like you do." She shrugged her shoulders.

I hung my head and looked at the floor.

"Hey!" She said kindly and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I lied to you Debra. I, I uh..." I began to tell her and hung my head again.

"I get it Josh. You wanted in my pants so you lied to me. But..." She got chatty when I stopped her.

"Look Debra, I haven't told anyone about this so you have to keep this between us. I need you to swear to me that you won't tell a soul." I told her.

"I promise to keep this just between us and not tell a soul." She said excitedly.

"Okay, here goes. When my gramma died, she left me this ring. And anytime I use the words, "I suggest" in a sentence while talking to someone, they do whatever I ask of them. The only problem is that I can never take it off or the spell is broken. But it's kind of impossible to remove anyway. I've tried and it won't come off." I told her.

She smiled. "So that's how you made Sheila Sanders do what she did. I like it."

"I've done a lot of things with it. Some good, but most of it really, really bad." I said sadly.

"Hey! It's okay! Really! I get it. People like us don't get chances like this! It's a great gift! And so what if you're having some fun. You deserve it Josh. I just wish I had a ring like that." She replied.

I smiled.

"Is that what you did to make Diane your girlfriend?" She inquired.

"Yeah. I did." I hung my head.

"Hey. It's okay. I get it. Don't feel bad. Just promise me something." She asked.

"Okay. What?" I asked her.

"Promise me that you won't ever use this ring's powers on me." She told me seriously.

"Okay, I won't." I told her.

She hugged and kissed me.

"Do you have a way to get in contact with your dad?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I do. But why would I?..." She stopped in mid sentence and smiled wickedly looking down at the ring.

She took out her phone and pulled up her dad's info and gave the phone to me.

Debra: Hey daddy, it's been ages since I last saw you, but can you come by the house today?

Charles: Sure honey. I'm actually in the area and will see you in about 10 minutes

Debra: Sounds great daddy. I can't wait to see you.

Debra looked at me and I told her my plan and we waited in the kitchen until her dad rang the bell. Debra went and answered the bell and after a few tense minutes she walked in the kitchen with him.

He walked over to me and extended his hand. "Hi Josh. I'm Debra's dad Charles. She just told me that you are her boyfriend and that you are in love. I'm glad to hear it."

"Thank you sir." I told him.

"Okay, well I really must be going. Good to meet you son." He said and turned to leave.

"I suggest that you come over here and sit down at the table with me sir and answer honestly, any question I ask you." I told him.

Charles turned around and walked over to the kitchen table and sat down in front of me.

"So what kind of work do you do Charles?" I asked him.

"I am a consultant for XYZ and have offices in Atlanta, New York and San Francisco." He told me.

"So you must make quite a bit of money. How much is your salary?" I asked.

"I make roughly $1.6 million dollars every year and with my bonuses, close to $2 million." He replied.

"So how much money do you currently have?" I asked him.

"$11.4 million." He told me.

"Okay, so why were you in the area?" I asked him.

"I was visiting my girlfriend Jane Hamilton." He said.

"I see, have you and she been seeing each other long?" I asked.

"Yeah, I started seeing her about a year and a half before I divorced Debra's mother." He said firmly.

"Do you have any plans to marry her?" I asked.

"Hell no! The slut has begged me to marry her, but I just use her for sex." He told me frankly.

"I see. So Charles, I suggest than you start being a new version of yourself and turn over a new leaf by giving Debra's mom half of your salary every month. You should buy your daughter Debra, a brand new Black Volkswagen Beetle with all the bells and whistles. Break it off with Jane Hamilton and send her a check for $100k for her troubles.

I suggest that you give your daughter Debra a monthly allowance of $20K and after leaving her here today you will go and open up a savings account connected to your bank and transfer $5 million into it. You will also set up a savings account for Debra's mom and transfer the remaining balance into it and then close the account. You will pay off the mortgage to this house and sign over the deed to her.

I suggest that you lose all sexual desire for women and instead jerk off once a month to take the edge off while looking at gay porn. After you leave here today you will send both Debra and her mom a card and apologize to each of them for being a low life, selfish, inconsiderate prick and include a check for $100k for each of them.

I suggest that you have no further contact with either Debra or her mom unless it is to give them more money. You may go now." I told him.

Charles got up from the table and turned and walked out of the kitchen and then out of the house altogether.

"Oh my god Josh! That was awesome!" She said excitedly and came over and gave me a huge hug and a kiss.

I brought her over to the table and sat down with her on my lap.

"There's something else I need to tell you Debra. I've never had a girlfriend before a few weeks ago, and now I have 3. You, Diane Markine and Becky Wheeler." I told her.

She jumped out of my lap. "What?! Three? Do you love them too?" She asked.

"Yeah, I do actually, but I only feel sparks with you." I told her.

"Y-you do?" She softened considerably.

"Yeah Deb, I do. I also plan to end things with Diane and Becky." I told her.

"I sense that there's more so you might as well tell me everything Josh. Honesty is best, especially at the beginning of a new relationship." She said very seriously.

"I'm not really sure how to tell you this." I told her.

"Go on. Take a chance. I mean what could be worse than telling me that you love two other women besides me?" She asked.

"I love my mom too." I told her.

"Oh Josh. You're such a guy. It's okay to love your mom, you should love your mom. I love my mom too." She smiled.

"No, it's more than that Deb. It's..." I began.

"Incest? Oh my god! Tell me it's not true Josh. IT'S WRONG!!!" She screamed at me.

"It's true and you're right." I told her sadly.

"Did you fuck her?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Did you cum in her?" She asked.

I looked at her and saw that her nipples had grown erect.

"Yes. She even gave me a blow job and swallowed my cum." I told her.

Debra stuck a hand in her pants.

"What else did you do?" She asked quietly.

"I had a threesome with her and Becky Wheeler." I replied.

"Ohhhhhh, mmmmm." She groaned. And I watched as wetness spread down from her crotch.