Ring of Suggestion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I came inside Becky Wheeler's pussy and my mom licked it out of her." I said and pulled out my dick and started to stroke it up and down.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot Josh." Deb responded and pulled off her jeans and yanked the bloated tampon out of her pussy. She straddled my waist and sank down on my hard cock.

Her cunt felt like a volcano as I thrust into it. I lifted up her shirt and yanked her bra below her tits roughly.

"Oh you naughty boy! Fucking your own mom!" She chastised me.

I grabbed her nipples roughly and felt her pussy spasm around my dick in a vise-like grip.

"I bet you, ohhh, fucked, ohhh, deeper baby, DEEPER, FUCK!!!" She groaned.

I rammed my dick in again and again and AGAIN.

"CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" We both shouted at the same time.

My dick sending huge spurts of sperm deep inside her pussy. It was glorious and we both held on tight with every sudden spurt from my cock.

Deb and I held each other for the longest time. I then helped her climb off of my still erect dick and as she did a huge gush of fluids came out and splashed over my cock and balls and puddled on the chair I was sitting on.

"Oops!" Deb said and bent down and began to clean me up with her tongue. Only she forgot to put another tampon inside her pussy while she did it. And her pussy created another puddle on the vinyl floor beneath her.

I rose up from the wood chair and Deb licked up the puddle of semen and pussy juice. She looked at me and said, "Be a doll and go up to my room and get another tampon will ya lover?"

I said, "Sure." And did as she asked.

When I came back down, Deb was sitting back in the chair and masturbating furiously. I knelt before her and began to lick her pussy. I drank mouthful after mouthful of her pussy juice as I brought her to a shaking orgasm. I was amazed there was so much of it. I then had an idea that I remembered from the shower earlier.

I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Becky.

Josh: Hey Becky

Becky: Hey Josh, where'd you go?

Josh: I went to see a friend

Becky: oh, okay. I'll let your mom know. She was worried.

Josh: Tell her that I am okay. Okay?

Becky: Yeah, just did. She's right here. (pic of Becky fingering mom's pussy)

Josh: that's hot.

Becky: I agree. And wet too. Hehehe

Josh: bad girl

Becky: don't you know it handsome

Josh: Hey listen, I need you to go to the dollar store for me and pick up 3 cases of those miniature mason jars and then come straight over to Debra Webber's house. Can you do that for me?

Becky: yeah. I should be there in about an hour.

Josh: okay thanks.

I looked at Deb and she had just come back downstairs with a fresh pair of pants on. She got a mop and bucket from the laundry room and began to clean up the various puddles from around the kitchen while I helped.

Time went by pretty quickly.

The doorbell rang and Deb went to answer it while I listened.

"Hi Debra, I'm Becky Wheeler." Becky said kindly.

"Yeah, um hi. What have you got there?" Deb asked.

"Josh asked me to pick them up for him. Any idea what for?" Becky asked her.

"Oh, I have some idea." Deb said and closed the door.

They walked in the kitchen together and right away I noticed that Becky's cheeks were rosy and her nipples were erect through her blouse.

I smiled. I took the boxes from her and set them on the table and the three of us sat too.

"So Becky. Debra here has a unique ability and we need your help." I told her.

"I'm all ears. What's this unique ability?" She asked.

"Well, I kind of have this problem. My pussy is wet." Deb replied.

"You too? Hehehe. I thought it smelled like pussy in here." She giggled.

"Well, I get more than a little wet. My panties get sopping wet in seconds." Deb told her.

I could tell that Becky was hanging onto her every word.

"I'd like to see that." She said.

"Becky here has quite the fetish with bodily secretions, don't you Beck?" I answered for her.

"I do Josh. I love it. I want it all over me. Piss, cum, pussy juice." She answered in a sultry voice.

Deb smiled and stood up and removed her pants and panties and got up on the kitchen table and laid back. I opened her thighs and we gazed at her large swollen clit and thick meaty pussy lips. And a string was hanging out of her pussy.

"Oh, she's on her period." Becky smiled at me.

I opened her meaty lips and began to tug on the string.

"Not her period Becky." I told her as the bloated tampon emerged from her slippery pussy. It hit the table with a wet splash and I watched as Becky picked it up and put it into her mouth.

"Mmmm." She moaned.

She them pulled it out of her mouth after she sucked all the juice from it. She then began to lick the fluids leaking from Deb's pussy in a steady stream.

"Oh my god this is good Josh. I think I could love you Debra. Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm." She kept licking more and more.

"So what I want you girls to do, is take this funnel and fill up these mason jars with Deb's pussy juice. We are going to hand these out to every woman who comes to the lingerie party on Saturday." I told them.

Becky turned to look at me. "I love it Josh. But why?"

"Well, the way I figure it is that there has to be more than a few women who don't get very wet and this will even the odds." I told her.

"Oh my god. I love the way you think. I miss having your cock in me already." She said excitedly.

"You need to concentrate on what you're doing Becky." I said and pointed at the puddle forming beneath Deb's ass.

"Oh shit!" She exclaimed and began to slurp it up.

"I'll see you girls later." I told them and left

****

Back at school the next day, I was accosted by Clay.

I practically walked right into him coming from the opposite direction. He was angry and when he got to me, he grabbed my arm and swung me around to the wall under the staircase.

"Ow! Man, what the hell Clay?" I raged at him.

"Is it true? Did you fuck my girl Cindy?" He pressed his index finger into my chest.

"What? Why? What happened?" I asked him.

"She broke up with me is what happened! She said that I had a little dick and that she was now fucking you! I can't fucking believe it Josh. I thought you were my friend." He yelled at me with tears streaming down his cheeks.

He then slammed my whole body hard against the wall and my head hit really hard.

My vision grew wonky just as Debra showed up.

I felt myself falling. "Josh!" She screamed. And I passed out.

I woke up in the infirmary. My vision was cloudy around the edges and Debra was holding my hand. Mom was there too and so was Becky and I heard her say, "I wish he would just wake up."

"Oh God. My head hurts!" I told the 3 of them but no one said anything.

They looked sympathetic to what happened to me and each one patted my hand.

"Where's Clay?" I asked but no one responded.

"I saw the whole thing and it was awful." Debra said.

"I can't believe that boy was so brutal with him. He was one of the kids who used to bully Josh that I told you about." Becky said.

"The Doctor said that Josh's head was fractured. They put him in a coma to give him time to repair the damage and recover." Mom told them.

"How long will he be like this?" Becky asked.

"At least a few weeks. Come on, let's go home. We will visit him again tomorrow." Mom said and walked out of the room.

Everything looked cloudy like I was dreaming or something.

I then heard the Voice for the first time.

("You have done some pretty amazing things with the ring so far, but also some pretty terrible things too." The Voice told me.)

"What the hell is going on? Why can I hear my mom, Becky and Debra, but they can't hear me?" I asked.

("I thought it would be obvious." The Voice replied.)

"Nothing is obvious! And who or what are you?" I asked the Voice.

("You are in a coma Josh. A coma that you might not recover from. But we can still have some fun even if it isn't real. At least for a little while. Ha ha ha." The Voice told me.)

And then everything went dark.

End of Part 2