All Comments on 'Ring of Suggestion Pt. 07'

by Kinkynfit

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

This chapter was much hotter now that Josh is not an asshole any more. Five stars and a favorite point!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Actually one of the better chapters since early on. Not sure where his mom and girlfriends went? 4*

AardieAardie10 months ago

I’m confused about the origin of the ring. It sounded like the guy who made the video gave up the ring in 2015. It was also stated that he got the ring from his grandmother who got it from her mother. Was his great grandmother still alive in 2015?

KinkynfitKinkynfit10 months agoAuthor

It's more complicated than that. In chapter 14 you learn that Josh experiences all that he does from just a brief touch of the ring on his Gramma's hand after a game of chess. When he wakes up the following morning, his Mother is now in possession of the ring since her Mom (Josh's Gramma has died.) However, Josh is immune to the ring's effects. He lived about 3 years in a span of 8 hours just by touching the ring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKinkynfit@Kinkynfit
Everyone is a critic these days. If you don’t like the way the story reads then find one you do like or better yet, write your own. Enjoy, jerk off and have fun!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES