Ring of Suggestion Pt. 09

Story Info
Josh emerges from his coma from the end of chapter 2.
12.6k words
4.69
15.7k
32

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,726 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

("Our time is almost up Josh. It has been quite the wild journey for us both. 6 months of this craziness. Good luck to you and perhaps our paths will cross again in the..." The Voice stopped midsentence.)

Someone removed the ring on his finger...

And then blackness...years and years of nothingness.

****

It was like a voice calling from far away.

Echoes...

More Echoes...

I saw a light, but it was way in the distance...

And then blackness again...

****

I heard voices but they were muffled...

I felt a presence but it was fleeting...

The pin point of light again...

And then blackness...

****

The pinpoint of light again...

The light grew bigger and bigger...

I heard voices...

Mom?...

Debra?...

And then blackness again...

****

Debra was sitting at my bedside and talking to me. That much I knew.

I couldn't hear what she was saying but I could feel her presence.

("Oh Josh. I love you so. We only got to spend that one night together but it felt like a lifetime to me.

Thank you for what you did for me and my mom with my dad. That was the best gift ever. My mom sold the house and moved to the suburbs.

Your mom told me what you did for her as well. You really have a good heart.)

****

Debra is by my side again...

(Tomorrow the doctors are taking you off of life support. You have been in this coma for 5 years now. If you wake up, I pray that it happens today. Please wake up, Please wake up. Please, please, please!)

****

Debra is by my side again...

(Becky Wheeler got married last November to a guy she met in college. She lives in Denver, Colorado now and we stay in contact occasionally.

Diane Markine married a woman from our graduating class. I think you may remember her, Sheila Marks. They also live in Denver.

Your mom sold her house and bought a new one last spring in the suburbs. There is a pool in the back. I moved in with her and she helps me with my problem. He he he.

We talk about you a lot and hope you will wake up. Please, please, please!

Wake up! Wake up! WAKE UP!!!)

And then blackness...

****

I opened my eyes. Everything was cloudy around the edges. I could only see shapes. Several people were in the room around me.

I heard voices. Nothing distinct, but someone was there.

Things came into focus.

I felt someone squeezing my left hand and someone squeezing my right hand.

"Please, please, please, please." The voice on my left kept repeating and the same with the voice on my right.

"It's time!" I heard someone say.

(Time for what? Can't you see me? My eyes are open!)

(I willed my body to move. "Come on, wiggle your big toe," I remembered from that Uma Thurman movie.)

"Please, please, please, please!" Debra pleaded.

****

From Debra's perspective...

"I was sitting on Josh's left and holding his hand in mine. I wasn't giving up. I had a dream the night before that he woke up and squeezed my hand. Josh's mom was sitting on his right and holding his other hand. We both were whispering the words please, please, please, please, over and over again."

And then the Doctor said, "It's time!"

Angela and I both sat up and rose to our feet and let go of Josh's hands. I remember letting go and watching his hand for the slightest flicker of movement. Everything was in slow motion as I started to turn my head and saw his finger twitch in my peripheral vision. So I turned back.

I picked up his hand and felt his finger twitch again.

"He's in there." I said out loud.

Angela looked up at me with hope and tears rolling down both cheeks.

All eyes went to the monitor beside his bed.

"Blip." It suddenly chirped.

We watched it as the minutes ticked by.

We all turned away again and it went "Blip". A second time.

We all turned away and it went "Blip." A third time.

"Get me a crash cart stat!" The Doctor called to a nurse.

The nurse rushed in and he got out of the way.

"I want a very low setting. Okay hit it!" He told the nurse by Josh's side.

They put the paddles on his chest and then, "zzzz." And his chest rose up.

"We have a pulse Doctor. It's faint, but there." She said.

Josh just squeezed my hand.

"He just squeezed my hand." Debra blurted hysterically.

****

Back to Josh's perspective...

It was like swimming in quicksand. That's how it felt coming out of the coma I was in. Everything took time.

First my movements came around, then my eyesight, then the breathing tube was removed.

Talking took a few days because my throat was so sore.

Debra and mom were by my side for all of it. They talked to me about everything that happened and Debra filled me in on all the news over the last few years.

Apparently, she was the one who removed the ring from my finger and rather than wear it herself, she put it in a jewelry box in the safe in her room.

"At first the ring wouldn't come off your finger Josh. I tried unsuccessfully to remove it. But after a few months, you began to lose a lot of weight and one day it slid right off. It was a scary time too when that happened because you slipped into a deeper coma. That's when the breathing tube was added.

Your mom changed slightly too.

I came over one day to help her pack and when she answered the door, she didn't know who I was. I came in and we talked for about 3 hours and when I told her about the tube socks, a light bulb went on. She blushed and we actually made love together.

The same thing happened with Becky Wheeler and Diane Markine. Neither one knew who I was after I removed the ring. I even showed Becky pictures of the 3 of us together and she thought they were fake.

I made love to her and when I flicked that sensitive spot just inside her pussy making her climax, the lights came on. We spent a whole day getting each other off and filling those mason jars with my pussy juices and she didn't remember any of it. It was very bizarre." She told me.

I told her all about my adventures during my coma and she was lost for words.

I want to see if any of those women exist when I get well enough to leave the hospital and possibly even use the ring again. It's weird not having it connected to me anymore.

****

Three weeks later, I was released from the hospital.

I was still really weak and needed help to move around but quickly gained enough strength to move on my own.

I had a growth spurt while in the hospital and went through puberty. I was no longer 5'9" and 140 lbs. I was now 6'2" tall and 185 lbs.

I had to get all new clothes and mom and Debra took me shopping one day.

We were walking in the mall when I noticed someone from my coma looking at me kind of funny. She turned and I took out my phone and snapped a few pictures of her.

I really needed to write my memories down and decided to do that that very afternoon. But then the thought came and went and it would be several months later before I recalled it again.

Debra and I began to talk more intimately together and one morning I awoke to her giving me a blowjob. It was very sensual and after 10 minutes or so, she got on top and I was barely inside her pussy for more than a few minutes and I had an orgasm. My dick shooting off inside of her and she removed herself and I went back to sleep.

Debra told me later that she went and crawled in bed with my mom and straddled her face and mom licked my sperm out of her pussy and then continued to lick her pussy until she had 3 more orgasms in a row.

My libido had diminished massively. I was good for only one orgasm every few days. I suspected that the ring was what fueled my lust in the first place.

****

I was running some errands when I saw a familiar black truck at the mall. I watched 3 guys pile out of it and they all had shit eating grins on their faces. I followed them from a distance and saw them go into an Adult store together. I went in too and saw that they were looking at movies in the gay porn isle. They each got a movie and then paid the cashier before walking out.

I recognized Matt Athey, Dale Crenshaw and Chad Fugler immediately. How was it that they were doing gay stuff together? I made them do gay stuff when I experienced this in my coma. I got a sick feeling that I was still in my coma.

I left the store and went home and began to write down what I remembered into the journal.

I wrote for 2 hours straight.

I needed to do a test and decided to start at the end and work my way forward.

I remembered the number for Amanda's phone and called it.

"Hello?...Hello?"

"Uh, yeah, Hi. Is Amanda there?" I asked.

"This is she." Amanda replied.

"Hi Amanda, this is Josh Mavers. I'm not sure if you remember me from High School." I said.

"Oh Hi Josh. Long time. How you been?" She asked.

"I've been good. How are you?" I asked.

"Working like crazy. I'm taking care of my mom now. She had a stroke a few years ago." She told me.

"Aww, that's too bad. I'm sorry to hear that. Where's your dad these days?" I asked.

"Oh he's probably shacking up with a new bimbo or something. I haven't heard from him in years." She told me.

"We should get together sometime." I told her.

"Yeah, that'd be great!" She said and hung up.

I went and found mom and asked her about her sister's in Idaho.

"They aren't doing too well Josh. Last I heard, they were going to lose the farm." She told me.

"How long ago was that?" I asked.

"A few weeks I think." She said absentmindedly.

I walked out of the room and found Debra beside the pool in her skimpy black bikini.

"Hi handsome!" She said and we kissed.

"Hi." I replied.

"Why so glum?" She asked.

"Been thinking." I told her.

"You want the ring again don't you." She asked and sighed.

"Yeah, I do, but not for what you think I do." I told her.

"Yeah? Because from what I heard and personally experienced, you were quite the Casanova." She smiled.

"Yeah, I know. I was. But I also did a lot of good too, didn't I?" I told her.

"You did at that Josh. I can't ever repay you for what you did either." She said sincerely and touched my arm.

"Well it got me thinking that there are a lot more women out there who could use someone like me to to kick their dead beat dads in the butt and help them out. So what do you say to that?" I asked her.

"Okay, on one condition. That you only help them out and not fuck them?" She said.

"Deal! Just make sure that you make yourself available to me." I told her.

"You don't have to worry about that sweet stuff. I'm all the pussy you're ever going to need." She smiled.

She got to her feet and I walked with her up to her room and she went and opened up the safe in her closet. She got out the jewelry box with the ring in it and handed it to me.

I took it and opened the lid and took out the ring. It vibrated in my palm. I sensed it's power and put it on my finger. I looked at Debra and she looked the same.

I walked down the stairs and found mom in the kitchen and came up behind her and hugged her and kissed her neck. No changes there either.

****

I went outside and got in my car and drove to the address that I remembered from my coma experience. I parked in the street and walked down the sidewalk and rang the doorbell.

The door opened and a cute bubbly blonde smiled at me. She was only wearing a pair of crotch-less panties and had nipple clamps attached to her long thick nipples.

"Hi!" She said excitedly.

"Hi Daisy. How are you?" I asked her.

"Do I know you?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm Josh. Josh Mavers." I told the pretty blonde.

"Daisy! Who the hell are you talkin too?" Todd Jeffries called from the other room.

"I suggest you invite me in." I told her.

She opened the door and I came inside and then we walked into the family room.

There was Todd sandwiched between 4 women on the big couch. I recognized the Peterson sisters right away even though they were all passed out. His hands resting on the women's breasts and pussy. He was fat and hairy and had a little dick.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked.

I smirked and said, "Josh Mavers, sir."

"Josh Mav, oh I remember you. The little punk on Mableton Avenue. You got growed up I see. What are ye sellin?" He asked.

"I'm not selling anything sir. I'm just wondering what happened to you. You used to be a nice guy." I told him honestly.

"Daisy! Get me anoder beer. Stupid lazy slut." He yelled at her.

"I suggest that you shut your mouth Todd and listen up. You are going to get up, go upstairs and get dressed and then come back down here. Be sure and bring your wallet because we are taking a drive to your bank." I told the slob of a man.

He left and went and did what I asked of him.

Daisy came back in the room with his beer and set it on the table.

"Daisy, you are to remove those uncomfortable high heels and I want you to awaken these women here and go about cleaning up this pig sty. Throw the empty beer cans, pizza boxes and other loose crap in the trash. Wipe down the counters, throw out any leftovers in the fridge, wash the dishes, vacuum the floors, change the sheets on the beds and make them, clean the toilets and bathrooms, pick up any clothes on the floor and hang them up." I told the smiling woman.

Todd came downstairs and we went out the front door and got into my car.

"I suggest you answer my questions truthfully." I told him.

"Where is your bank?" I asked.

"The First National on 8th street." He replied.

"How much money do you have?" I asked.

"I have $11.7 million in my savings account, $4.6 million in my Checking account, $207 million in some savings deposit boxes, $429 million in the stock market and another $6 million at the house in my 2 safes." He told me.

"Okay, first we are going to go to your bank and you are going to close your Savings Account and get a cashier's check for the $11.7 million. Then you are going to get a cashier's check for $4 million out of your checking account.

I will be waiting in the car while you do that.

Todd was gone for 35 minutes before he came back to the car and got in. He handed me the cashier's checks.

"Okay, now I suggest that you call your broker and have him put your stocks in your daughter's name. Tell him that you will be over in the next 30 minutes to sign all the necessary paperwork. After that is finished we will go back to your house and you can give me all the savings deposit box keys. You will then pack up your clothes and we will go over to your daughter's apartment." I told him.

Todd did as I asked and called his broker. We then drove to his office and he went inside and signed all the necessary paperwork. He even told his broker that he had been a selfish fool and was making things right with his daughter.

When that was finished, we drove back to his house. He went upstairs and began to pack his clothes and personal items.

Daisy and the Peterson sisters were bustling about and the place looked way better than when I first got there. I took a seat and watched the naked bodies doing housework and I started to get aroused.

I remembered Daisy from my coma and she had a delectable pussy. Thick plump lips and a tight moist pussy.

I called to her and she came over to stand before me.

"Daisy, when was the last time that Todd gave you an orgasm?" I asked the hot looking woman.

"Hmm, it's been a while. Maybe a couple of years ago?" She told me cheerfully.

"When was the last time he fucked you and came in your pussy?" I asked.

"It's been a couple of years." She told me flatly.

"So what purpose do you serve for him?" I asked her.

"I make him dinner and go grocery shopping and get him beer. I wait on him and occasionally he will yell at me or call me a dumb slut or smack my ass." She said like it was no big deal.

"I suggest that you get on your knees and give me a blowjob. And while you are sucking me, your pussy will get really wet." I told her.

She got on her knees and opened my pants and took out my semi-hard dick and began to give me a blowjob. She did a great job of it and had me hard in seconds.

"Wlech, lech, lech, lech." She choked on my cock.

"Come on up and straddle my dick Daisy. Yeah, that's it. Slowly lower your wet pussy onto my dick. Oh fuck that feels good." I told the blonde.

I groped her medium sized breasts and played roughly with her fat nipples after I removed her nipples clamps.

"You will have a massive orgasm when you begin to feel my sperm shooting into your pussy. You love tasting my semen and even eat it out of a wet pussy." I told her.

Her pussy was so wet, it felt like silk along my cock as I stabbed it into her.

Slow, deep and hard I fucked her. I could feel the cum rising up my shaft.

"Here I cum!" I bellowed and began to shoot huge globs of sperm into her pussy.

Daisy felt my dick explode inside of her and cried out, "YESSSSSSSSS, OHHHHH, FUCCCCKKKKK!!!!" As she had a massive orgasm.

I then thought, "After experiencing such a powerful orgasm your memory will come back from a time when in your earlier life, you were passionate about archeology and finding rings like the one on my finger. You will devote yourself to me and go on a search for the other 8 rings out there."

The connection was instantaneous and as she sat there on my spent cock, she blinked several times before speaking.

"Where am I?" She said in a puzzled tone.

"Hi Daisy, I'm Josh. We are at a friend's house. Passion got the better of us while watching his maids clean up and being in love with me as you always have been, you tore off my clothes and ravaged me with your sexy body." I told her.

She smiled and kissed me. It was then that I remembered my promise to Debra.

Oops!

Todd appeared and looked at us.

Daisy looked at him.

"I suggest you come over here Todd and lick Daisy's fresh creampie. You love to eat cum from a wet pussy and then lick the pussy juices from a guy's cock after." I told him.

He walked over and began to slurp my semen out of Daisy's pussy and when he was finished with that he began to lick my cock. He sucked on my dick and pulled some sperm out of it.

I pushed him off and got up and got dressed.

"Daisy, I suggest you go upstairs and take a long, hot shower and then dress and wait for me to return." I told her and she walked up the stairs as Todd and I left the house.

****

Todd loaded his things in his car and then we drove to the apartment where his daughter Amanda was living. Once there I told him what to say and we went up the stairs and knocked on the door.

Amanda answered the door and almost slammed it in her dad's face, when I stopped her.

"Amanda, it's me Josh. Josh Mavers." I told her.

"Josh? What are you doing here? And with my dad no less." She said angrily.

"May we come in? I promise you will like what we have to say." I told her.

"Fine. If you must. But make it quick because I have too get mom situated." She told us and let us into her apartment.

Her mom Nancy was in a wheelchair and practically a vegetable. She had a velcro strap around her shoulders holding her in an upright position on the chair.

"Amanda, I am sorry for how I have treated you over the years. I have no excuse for my behavior. I am a jerk and have been a lousy father to you. I am a cheat, a womanizer, an adulterer and I don't deserve your forgiveness.

I know that I can't make up for the past but I have closed my bank accounts and hope you will accept these checks to make some things right again and get the help that your mother deserves in a caring and loving hospice environment.

I have vacated my house and transferred my stocks into your name. You will never have to work again.

Josh here has helped me to see the error of my ways. I really am sorry for everything and hope that you will forgive me.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,726 Followers