Ring of Suggestion Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out and grabbed both nipples and lightly tweaked them.

"Harder Josh! Go ahead and pinch my nipples really hard." She told me.

I did as she asked and she groaned, "YESSSSS!"

Josie removed her panties and straddled my waist. Her mom positioned my dick at her pussy and she slowly sank down on my hard cock.

"Ohhhhhh, mmmmmm. Your dick feels amazing Josh." She groaned.

The petite woman took my dick all the way down to my balls.

Her mom kissed me as her daughter rose up and down on my cock.

"It's so fucking thick! I love this fucking cock!" Josie groaned.

I pulled Josie off of my dick. Her juices made my cock glistening wet with her slimy juices. I wanted to see if her mom would take my wet dick in her mouth.

Suzanne looked at me and smiled and then began to take my wet dick into her mouth. She took it to the back of her throat and then further in.

"Yeah!" I moaned as my cock entered her throat.

"I love watching you suck your daughter's wet juices from my dick." I told her mind.

"I've always wanted to do that." Suzanne told me with my cock wedged deep in her throat.

"Remove my cock from your throat and clean me up with your tongue. And then slide your hot cunt up and down my huge cock. It's time to see if your daughter will return the favor." I told Suzanne with my mind.

"I hope she does. I've lusted after my daughter for years now." She told my mind.

Suzanne removed my dick from her throat and then began to lick her daughter's juices from my dick. When she finished doing that, she straddled my cock and slowly eased her pussy down on my dick.

"Oh fuck! Your dick is fucking huge! It's stretching me out. So much better than those small pricked bastards!" She cried out loud.

"Yeah, mom! Fuck him. His dick is amazing!" Josie encouraged her and wrapped her arms around her mom's waist.

Her hands came up and cupped her mom's tits and began to pinch her nipples really hard.

Suzanne moaned and her pussy got even juicier.

I pulled her up and she went down on my dick a second time. Up and down a third time. And then up and off and I waited to see if her daughter would attack my dick with her mouth again. (But I could tell she wanted it back inside her pussy first.)

"Suck on my dick Josie." I told her mind.

"But it's wet with my mom's juices?" She protested.

"Yes it is. Does that disgust you?" I asked her mind.

"No, but it's incest if I taste her pussy on your dick." She told me in her head.

"We're way past incest Josie. Go on and lick your mom's cunt cream from my dick. And show her how much you love her by doing it." I told her mind.

She then licked my wet dick with her tongue.

"Mmmm, it's so yummy. I've had hundreds of chances to lick her juices from her sex toys in the past and didn't because I didn't want to cross the incest line, but now I wish I had. It makes me so wet to taste her milky cunt froth on your dick." She told me and her mom both as I linked their minds with my own.

I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Debra. "Where are you?"

"I'm in your mom's bed. Where are you?" She asked.

I put my hand on Josie's head and grabbed Suzanne's arm and closed my eyes. I went to the circular room and selected Debra's bed from the monitor and touched it and the 3 of us were instantly transported to Debra's unmade bed.

"I'm in your bed Debra. Come and watch the show." I texted her.

I positioned Josie on her back and with my jeans and boxers still around my thighs I began to fuck her pussy savagely while her mom straddled her face. Josie began to cry out in orgasm but it came out as a muffled, "Mmmph!"

I had them switch places and did the same to Suzanne. I fucked her super tight pussy hard and deep and she too began to climax hard. Her pussy clenching and spasming on my cock. It was too much for me and I began to shoot my sperm inside of her cunt.

"Fuck yeah!" I cried out loud.

It felt amazing as I blasted my cum inside of her. But then I removed my dick from her wet hole and without even touching my cock, it fired a long thick stream of semen between her tits. I grunted again and another ejaculation shot out of my cock and hit Josie's stomach. Another ejaculation hit Suzanne in her mouth.

My dick kept shooting sperm all over these women. Another blast and another. I pushed my dick back inside Suzanne's pussy and fired 3 more times. Fuck! Where is all this cum coming from?

I pulled out again and shot another blast of sperm up to Suzanne's face. Another ejaculation covered her right tit and another covered her left tit.

("YES! HA HA HA! COVER THE SLUTS IN YOUR SPUNK!" Draco laughed.)

So he was responsible for these 16 ejaculations!

"YES!" I cried out in both women's minds. "Climax with me!" I commanded them and they both cried out loud in orgasm.

Debra and mom stood in the doorway of Debra's room and looked at us, wondering where we came from.

I looked at them and said, "A gift for both of you. Lick my sperm from their bodies and share it with them. They are our new neighbors by the way. We are moving to a bigger Mansion up the road and your sister's Cathy and Jenny and their kids are joining us.

Debra, I sense that you are ready to climax again. Stand on the bed over Suzanne and Josie's body and frig your clit. Now!" I commanded her.

"CLIMAX!!!!" I touched everyone's minds at the same time.

All 4 women climaxed at the same time and Debra's pussy dilated open and gushed juices. Like a fire hose on full blast her cunt exploded and her syrupy pussy juices went everywhere. How she managed to stay standing was a feat in and of itself. Every woman got a mouthful of her juices and being a good lover I made them climax a second time.

("YESSSSSSS!!!! AGAIN MAKE THESE SLUTS CUM AGAIN!!! HA HA HA." The voice laughed.)

Debra collapsed after her second explosive climax. Suzanne pulled Debra's pussy to her mouth and swallowed mouthful after mouthful of her cunt nectar. They all writhed together in sweet bliss. Too exhausted from climaxing so hard.

Josie crawled over to me and took my wet dick back in her mouth. She took my horse cock past her gag reflex and into her throat and before I even knew what was happening, my dick began to launch huge ribbons of sperm down her throat. But it was too much for her and I pulled out and the sperm flew from my dick in huge ribbons.

Mom being the cum junkie that she was, took my dick in her mouth and swallowed one huge ejaculation after another. She then siphoned the rest out of my cock and then turned and began to lick pussy juices from the others.

"Keep at it ladies for the next few hours." I told the 4 women with my mind.

I turned and walked in the bathroom and took a long hot shower while I contemplated my next move.

****