Ring of Suggestion Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay that made sense.

"So what happened to my mom's sisters and town?" I asked it.

("I made up the town. They do live in Idaho but you would need to unlock the second ring's power to find them." It told me.)

"Well how the hell do I do that?" I asked.

("Calm yourself Josh. With your eyes closed, do you see that doorway on your left?" It asked.)

"Yeah. I see the outline, but I had no idea it lead to anywhere." I told it.

("Interesting. Okay, walk over to it and turn the handle and when you do that the door will disappear and you will be in a circular room. This room is the room of coordinates and transportation." It told me.)

I walked over to the door and turned the knob and as the voice said, the door disappeared and I was in a circular room. The walls were lined with monitors and each monitor contained a different scene.

One had a scene of Amanda's new house. Another had a scene of our new home. Another had a scene of Washington D.C and so on.

"Okay, I'm there. Now what?" I asked it.

("Look around for a monitor that is blank. Think of where you want to go and watch as it comes into focus on the monitor. And then touch the monitor with your hand and you will be transported there." It told me.)

"Okay. But how do I touch it with my hands when they are on the steering wheel. Will this rental car be transported there too?" I asked.

("Your mind Josh. Your hands will appear in your mind. Anything you are holding onto will be transported with you." It told me.)

"Will I be naked when I arrive?" I asked.

("No. Whatever you are holding, wearing, etc. will be transported with you." It told me.)

"Can people come with me?" I asked.

("Yes. As long as you are holding onto them, they will arrive safely and just as they are." It said.)

I opened my eyes. I then placed my cell phone in my pocket and grabbed the steering wheel with both hands. I closed my eyes and went through the door into the monitor room in my mind. I found a blank monitor and thought about my mom's sister Jenny and an old white house appeared. It was set back from the road. I pressed the image with my hand and I had an instant sensation of vertigo as if I was falling and then the feeling passed.

I opened my eyes and I was still in the rental car, except that now I was on the road out front of the dilapidated house. My window was open and two of my cousins were out front playing catch. Both had their mouths open in shock.

I probed their minds...Aaron was reeling, "When did that car get here?" And Alex his twin was shaking his head, "No fucking way!"

I smiled and got out.

"Hey guys! I'm your cousin Josh." I told them.

"Take me to your moms." I told them with my mind.

The guys walked inside and I followed behind.

"Mom, look who we found out front?" Alex Said.

"Okay go back outside and play catch with your brother." I told him.

"Come on Aaron, let's go outside and play catch." Alex told his brother.

The guys left.

Aunt Cathy was in the kitchen and packing up the glasses in a box.

"Josh? When did you get here?" She asked.

"Just now. What are you doing? Why are you packing?" I asked her.

"Oh Josh, we're being evicted. The bank foreclosed on the house last week. They gave us until tomorrow to pack up our things. We owe the Bank $60k in back taxes." She began to sob and put her face in her hands.

Not if I have anything to say about it.

I closed my eyes and went through the door in my mind and found an empty monitor and thought about the bank in Cathy's town. It appeared and I touched it with my hand and instantly I was transported to the sidewalk out front.

I opened my eyes and saw several people looking at me in shock. I smiled and walked in the front door of the Bank. I probed the minds of the 5 people inside and found the Bank Manager. I walked up to him and asked him if we could talk.

His name plate read, Donald Grayjoy, Bank Manager. He was a portly fellow wearing a three piece suit with a pocket watch that he was holding in his hand.

We walked to his desk and took a seat.

"How can I help you son?" He asked.

And that's all the further he got because I entered his mind. I probed his thoughts and told him to stop speaking. I found the conversation he had with Aunt Cathy and Jenny. Apparently they missed 7 mortgage payments.

The house and farm were greatly desired by the Bank. The Bank had made several offers over the years that dated back before my Gramma lived there. They knew there was oil under the 77 acres. Hundreds of billions worth of oil in fact. The offers they made over the years were a tenth of a fraction of less than 1%. The greedy bastards.

I was tempted to make them pay up bigtime, but being the new me I settled on $800 million along with annual distributions of $1 million dollars for each of my cousins.

I prompted the Bank Manager to draw everything up and then signed everything to make it legitimate using Aunt Cathy and Jenny's signatures. I gave a forwarding address of the mansion from my coma and then shook the Bank Manager's hand and walked out the front door.

I closed my eyes and went back in the circular room and selected the kitchen of Cathy's home and instantly, I was back there.

"AHHH!!!" Aunt Jenny screamed and dropped a stack of plates that crashed on the floor.

I probed her mind and erased my sudden appearance and told her I was her nephew Josh.

"Mom! Is everything okay?" Rene came rushing into the kitchen with her sister Denise.

"Yes, fine dear. I didn't see your cousin Josh standing there and it scared me is all. Grab the dustpan and broom will you?" Jenny asked her daughter.

Rene and Denise were wearing bikini tops that were faded and falling apart. Both had hard nipples. They both wore jean short shorts that were so small they were wedged into their pussy.

"Hey, I have some good news to tell everyone. Will you gather your sister and kids and come into the kitchen?" I asked Jenny.

"Sure Josh." She said and began to shout for everyone to come into the kitchen.

A few minutes later, everyone was in the kitchen. I looked at my Aunts and cousins and everyone was wearing clothes that were pretty ratty. These people had been poor for so long that they were resigned to their fate. They looked tired and worn out both physically and mentally and needed a change of culture and environment. They were gaunt looking as well and I was planning to change that too.

"I am your cousin Josh Mavers. I live in San Francisco and I have been in a coma for the last 5 years. I was injured by a bully during my final year of high school. It took a few months to recover and get to where I am today.

I have come into some money and I want to help those less fortunate around me. I got word of your situation from my mom who has been worried sick for you. Had I not been in a coma I would have helped you sooner. I know what you are thinking...how could someone as young as me be able to help you out of your tenable situation. I would be skeptical too.

However, I was able to talk to the Bank who owns this property. Originally they were going to stick you with a hefty financial penalty of $60k that you would be hard pressed to pay back, but I managed to get that waved. Apparently when your grandparents bought this land, they knew it was special. There was oil on this land. A lot of oil.

Like the television show, the Beverly Hillbillies, you are now rich. I managed to work it out with the Bank to sell this land and farm to them for $800 million. This money will be split evenly among your moms and their sisters. On top of that, you kids and your other cousins will be getting $1 million per year for the rest of your lives. This money goes into a trust. You will have limited access to this money so that you don't blow it all at one time and I am in charge of it's distribution. If you need money for college? Done. If you need money for a car? Done. If you want to buy a yacht? No, not gonna happen.

None of you will have want for anything ever again. I want you to get excited. I am excited for you! I am moving you back to California with me so you can live with my mom and I. I have bought a mansion in San Francisco with an attached property that has a stable and horses for you girls to continue to ride and care for.

When you turn 50 years old, you may set out on your own if you so choose, but you will always be welcome to live with us for as long as you need to. You each will have your own room. The Mansion has a Chef, Butler, Maids and Security personnel to help us enjoy life, keep us safe and make it easier for us all.

A moving truck is scheduled to be here within the hour to pack up anything you wish to take with you. So stop packing these boxes unless you want to put this stuff in storage. A couple of limousines will take you to the airport. You will fly first class to California and after the initial welcome at the Mansion, you will be driven to the local Mall to go shopping.

You each have a personal assistant now to help you in any way you need help. New clothes, new phones, new toys. While on the plane, start making a list of everything you want. This is your time.

I know you are in shock. I can see it on your faces. I have to leave now, but I will see you again in a couple of days." I told them.

I smiled and then walked out the front door. I got into the rental Car and as I started it up, the first moving truck pulled to the curb.

This would probably be the last time I ever drove again. I mused in my mind.

****

I returned the rental car to the airport and then went into the restroom and stood in one of the stalls with the door locked. I closed my eyes and walked into the circular room again. I looked at an empty monitor and pictured the Mansion from my coma. I pressed my hand into the monitor and instantly I was standing out front.

I knocked on the door and a Butler greeted me. I probed his mind and had him take me to the owner of the estate. He brought me to the man. He was a Doctor and his name was Ronald Watkins.

I probed Ronald's mind and discovered that he was saddled with debt and was very unhappy here at the Mansion. He could barely afford the hired help and was going to lose everything in another couple of months if he couldn't find a way out of his current situation.

I probed further and found that his ex-wife was blackmailing him for having an affair with her sister and best friend. She had photos of him banging the women and was milking him for every penny. His ex-wife, her sister and friend were gorgeous looking women and I was getting aroused looking at their pictures.

Ronald had originally bought the huge Mansion for $10 million. I offered him $15 million and he jumped on my offer. I told him not to worry about his ex-wife and that I would take care of the situation for him. (Boy was I ever going to take care of the situation. I was going to fuck the sluts senseless! I thought wickedly.)

I informed Ronald that the Butler, Chef, Maids and Security personnel would be staying employed with me and he sighed in relief.

"They really are good people. Thank you for your generosity." He told me.

"A moving truck will be here within the hour to help you pack up your clothes and any personal belongings you wish to take with you. However, your toys, cars and other paintings, sculptures, etc. will be staying here. I will leave you to it." I told him.

"I should have asked for $50 Million. That Rembrandt painting alone is worth $12 Million, not to mention my antique cars. Shit! But maybe there is hope since he will be leaving himself, I can get this stuff moved and he won't be any the wiser!" He thought to himself.

I erased that thought in his mind and put in its place, "I'm so generous that I am leaving this nice young man my prized Rembrandt painting and all the other interesting possessions in this Mansion."

I bid Ronald goodbye and walked out the front door.

****

I closed my eyes and went back into the circular room and found another empty monitor. I pictured the land next door, pressed my hand into the monitor and instantly I was transported there.

I was standing outside of a modest house and about 25 yards away was a barn and stables.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by a beautiful woman in a riding uniform.

"Hi, can I help you?" She asked.

"Yeah. I was wondering if you could point me to the owner of these stables." I told her.

"Sure, hold on a sec." She said before ducking her head back in the door and shouting, "Mom! There's a handsome young guy out here who would like to talk to you!"

She then came out and closed the door and trotted over to the stables. She turned her head to look at me and said, "She'll be out shortly."

"Boy, he's cute. I hope he's the new stable hand. It's been awhile since I was last fucked by a real dick and I need fucked bad." She mused in her mind.

The front door opened and an even prettier woman smiled at me.

"Hi. Can I help you?" She asked.

"Yes. I was just wondering if you are the owner of these stables." I asked her.

"Yes. I am. My daughter Josie and I live here. And you are?" She asked.

"Josh Mavers ma'am." I shook her hand.

"Hi Josh, nice to meet you. I'm Suzanne Washington." She told me.

The front door opened and 2 angry looking men came out and stood behind Suzanne. Both glared at me.

Suzanne looked behind her and frowned.

"Jason and Mark, would you quit glaring at this young man. I think he's the new stable hand." She told them sternly.

Jason reached out and grabbed her arm brusquely and yanked her to him. He then backhanded her hard in the face and bloodied her lip.

"Shut your mouth!" The bigger man quipped.

"Stupid bitch." The other guy sniggered.

My blood boiled when I saw the abuse.

"Jason, is it? Only a man with a tiny dick hits women." I told him.

He got angry in a heartbeat and tossed Suzanne to the ground. She went down hard. He took one step towards me and that's all the farther he got.

I entered his mind and pinched a nerve in his neck, like Spock did on Star Trek. Few people realize that the move if done properly will actually drop anyone on the spot. And Jason did exactly that. He dropped where he stood. "Whump!"

Mark looked at Jason as he dropped and then he looked daggers at me.

"What did you do to him freak?" He yelled at me.

"I bet you have an even smaller penis than your brother here." I laughed.

Rage filled his face and he clenched his fists. He also took a step and dropped where he stood. "Whump!"

I then stooped down and grabbed each man by his wrist and closed my eyes and entered the circular room. I went to a blank monitor and thought about the Giza Pyramids. They appeared and I touched the monitor and instantly the 3 of us were transported there.

The massive pyramids rose before us.

"Wow! This is cool! I'll have to explore this another day." I thought to myself as I stood up.

I let go of the men's wrists. I saw a group of men approaching on camels with ak-47's and decided it was best to get out of there. I closed my eyes and went back to the circular room. I selected the House with the stables again and touched the monitor and instantly I was transported there.

I opened my eyes to see Suzanne looking at me from the ground. I walked over to her and she flinched slightly as I helped her up.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Josh Mavers ma'am." I smiled.

"I know that, but who are you and how did you do that with Jason and Mark?" She asked.

"Are you disappointed at what I just did?" I asked her.

"No. I'm not. They were assholes." She told me bitterly.

"Were they friends of yours?" I asked.

"No, they weren't. One day they showed up and just took over. My daughter and I were powerless to stop them. We feared for our lives so thank you." She half smiled and then winced at her swollen lip.

"You're welcome. Let's get you inside and get some ice on that lip." I told her.

I helped her inside and closed the door and went into the kitchen. Her shirt was torn and I helped her take it off. I then got a zip lock baggie and put some ice in it. I brought it back to her and froze where I stood.

Rage boiled in my veins as I looked at her. Bruises covered both arms and as she lifted her tank top over her head, more bruises could be seen on her stomach and ribs.

"I'll be right back." I choked out and began to close my eyes again.

Suzanne touched my arm and halted my actions.

"You're going to disappear again aren't you." She said.

"Yes, but I'll be right back. I promise." I told her quietly.

"Don't. Please. Wherever or whatever you did to Mark and Jason." She winced in pain.

"They don't deserve to live for what they did to you!" I shook with rage.

"Don't! Please!" She touched my arm and searched my eyes with her own.

I softened and she half smiled.

The front door opened and closed again.

"Mom! Oh God Mom! Those fucking bastards!" Her daughter Josie spit venom.

"It's okay Josie. My knight in shining armor took care of them for me." She patted my arm.

Josie looked at me and smiled. "Thanks!"

"You're welcome." I told her.

"Now I really want to fuck him." Josie thought.

"So Josh, what brings you to our doorstep?" Suzanne asked.

"I just bought the Watkins Mansion next door. My family and I are moving in this week and my cousins used to live on a farm in Idaho. Anyway, Sara, Susan, Sasha, Rene and Denise love to ride horses and I was hoping that..." I began to tell her.

"Yes! Whatever it is, the answer is yes!" She blurted.

I smiled and was overcome with emotion. "Thank you." I choked out.

"They are welcome here anytime. We do need some help though." Suzanne told me.

"Done. I will hire some women who will provide you and your daughter security. I will also hire some women to help with the chores around here." I told them.

"Who are you?" Josie asked me.

"I'm Josh Mavers ma'am." I told her.

"No, I mean who are you? No one is this kind. What do you want?" Josie asked excitedly.

"Please tell me that you want my wet pussy wrapped around your cock. Please, please, please! Oh god, I'm so fucking wet right now." She mused in her mind.

I looked down and saw that her nipples were erect.

"I want to fuck you Josh. Even in front of my daughter, I want to straddle your cock and fuck you silly." Suzanne quipped in her head.

I looked at Suzanne and saw that her nipples were also erect.

"I have come into some money and I want to pay it forward by helping those less fortunate. I also am a sucker for a pretty face." I told them.

Mother and daughter led me into the family room and sat me down on the couch. They both got naked down to their underwear and then began to open up my pants and pulled out my rapidly growing dick.

"No way!" They said as one.

Josie took my dick in her mouth first.

I pulled her mom to me and began to kiss her lips. I was careful to not kiss her too hard. I reached behind her back and fiddled with her bra clasp and gave up after a couple of minutes.

Suzanne broke the kiss and giggled. "Here, let me do that." She reached behind her back and undid the clasp instantly and tossed her bra on the floor.

Her breasts were pretty large and had big areolae and thick nipples. I fondled her tits and pinched her nipples making her moan, "Mmmm."

Josie began to choke on my cock, "Wlech, lech, lech."

She pulled it out of her mouth along with a long strand of saliva and looked up at me. Her mom smiled and grabbed hold of the strand of saliva and began to stroke my dick with it. Fuck that was hot!

Josie rose up and started to suck on her mom's nipple.

"Take off your bra Josie. Let me see your tits." I told her.

She reached behind her back and removed her bra. She had medium looking tits with long thick nipples.