Ring of Suggestion Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here are the checks and goodbye." He told her and handed her a manila envelope with everything in it.

Amanda was in shock and I had to take the envelope for her as she watched her dad turn around and walk out the door. I had told him to go and drive to Portland, buy a small house and begin a new life.

She then looked up at me and the waterworks started. She hugged me and cried and cried some more. When she calmed down enough to speak she said,

"How? How is this even possible?"

"Let's just say that I was in the right place at the right time. Are you able to come with me to the bank?" I asked her.

"Yeah, mom will be fine until we get back. The nurse should be here any minute." Amanda told me and a few seconds later the nurse showed up.

She grabbed her purse and her uniform for work and got in my car. We drove to her bank and deposited the $11.7 million dollar check in her account. We then drove to her dad's house.

"Josh, where are you going? I'm gonna be late for work." She scolded me.

"Call them and tell them you quit. You are now rich." I told her.

She did as I asked and quit both her jobs.

We drove up to her new house and got out and went inside. Daisy greeted us wearing jeans and a tight fitting t-shirt.

The Peterson sisters joined us in the living room. They were still naked and all were sweating.

"I suggest you 4 go upstairs and take a shower together and get cleaned up. Get dressed and then come back down here. You have 20 minutes." I told them and they set off up the stairs.

Amanda and I followed them. While they went in the bathroom, she and I went to the painting on the wall. I pulled it toward me and there was a safe behind it. I put in the combination, saying it out loud so that Amanda would remember it. I turned the handle and opened it.

"Oh my god? Look at all that money!" She said excitedly.

"$3 million and change. Not to mention various jewelry too. Like I said before. You are rich so enjoy!" I told her.

I then took her to the closet and opened it up. It was empty except for some hangers that were left. Apparently this is where Todd hung his clothes. On the back wall was a mirror and behind that mirror was another safe. I dialed in the combination out loud for Amanda to remember. I turned the handle and opened it.

"What?!? More money!" She said excitedly.

"Yep. $3 million and change in here too. Plus the $11.7 million in the bank and this!" I said and handed her the stock market assets in her name.

Amanda jumped in my arms and began to kiss me. She opened my pants and bent down and started to suck on my dick. It was hot and spur of the moment and I got erect immediately. She brought me down to the floor and placed me on my back, yanked off her panties and impaled herself on my hard cock.

She fucked my dick like her life depended on it and started to orgasm just as quickly. "FUUUUCCCCKKKK YEEEAAAHHH!!!" She cried out.

I reached under her shirt and fondled her tits and toyed with her erect nipples, while she rode me continuously.

"I want you to cum in me Josh. Fill me with your sperm." She begged.

I fucked my dick up into her again and again.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" She shouted.

I moved Amanda onto her back and really rammed her pussy hard.

"Harder, fuck me harder Josh! HARDER AND DEEPER!" She begged.

"I'm gonna flood your cunt baby!" I told her suddenly and drove in deep one last time.

Huge globs of sperm shot into her pussy.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!" She cried out in orgasm.

I pulled out and brought my wet dick to her mouth. She sucked on my cock while Daisy got between her legs and began to eat her wet creampie.

Daisy twisted around and the two women 69ed one another.

The three of us then took a shower together.

We were getting dressed after the shower when Amanda said, "I thought I tasted pussy on your dick. I'm glad it was Daisy's pussy Josh."

We went downstairs and found the Peterson sisters sitting on the couch together.

"Amanda and Daisy, these are the Peterson sisters. I suggest that they tend to your every need, sexual or otherwise. Dawn is a wonderful Chef and will be cooking some delicious meals for all of you. Pam is your life coach and she will always be encouraging and your biggest cheerleader. Isla and Alice love to be organized and clean. The four of them will keep this place looking and smelling awesome.

The Peterson sisters will be taking self defense classes and become your personal security. They will attend you everywhere you go. They will accompany you on vacations, to the spa and become your best friends.

You will pamper them often with gifts, sex and orgasms regularly and they will be with you for the rest of your life." I told them.

There was one last thing I needed to do. I took Daisy with me upstairs and into one of the guest bedrooms. I opened the closet and pulled down a shoebox filled with sex toys. There were a pair of handcuffs in there and in the lock was a key to unlock the cuffs along with another skeleton looking key which I grabbed.

Daisy followed me into the basement and we went into the back room and moved a small bookshelf. Behind the bookshelf was a safe with a key lock. I inserted the key and the safe opened. Inside was a small box, a small notebook and a couple of video tapes. I grabbed the box and notebook and closed the safe back up and handed the small notebook to Daisy.

"Does this look familiar?" I asked her.

"Yes! My notebook. Thank you!" She took it and kissed me and gave my cock a squeeze through my pants.

"Hey! Stop that!" I told her.

"I can't help it Josh. I am so horny for your dick that I can't stand it." She giggled.

I opened the box and showed her the ring inside. I took it out and placed it on the middle finger of my left hand.

I immediately got tingles all over my body.

I looked at Daisy and heard her say, "I am so going to fuck your dick the first chance I get." But her lips didn't move.

I smiled. I saw that her nipples grew erect.

"If he grabs my erect nipples, I'm going to have an orgasm right here and now. Go on Josh. I dare you to touch them. Even the merest accidental flick of my nipples will make my juices drip down my inner thighs." Her thoughts told me.

I brushed past her and as I did, I grasped her erect nipple briefly. I looked back and saw that she had stopped in her tracks. Her whole body shuddered and I watched her crotch as she had an orgasm. Her juices gushed out of her pussy and soaked her jeans instantly.

I walked back to her and grabbed her erect nipples again and pinched them really hard.

"OHHHH FUCCKKKK!!!" She groaned out loud and I began to remove her soaked jeans.

"I'm so going to fuck your sloppy wet cunt Daisy." I told her with my mind.

I inserted myself in her pussy in one thrust and fucked her savagely.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god! I'm gonna cum!" She shouted in her mind.

"No you're not. You're going to last until the last possible second and when you feel my dick begin spurting inside you, then you will climax. Your cunt will gush all over me and then you will lick up the mess." I told her in her mind.

We fucked like a couple of savages. I was so horny. Hornier than I have ever been in my life. And I fucked Daisy's pussy relentlessly.

Amanda watched us from the stairs and began to remove her clothes.

"Here I cum you fucking slut!" I cried out in her mind.

"YESSSSSSSSS, OHHHHHHHHH FUUUCCCKKKKK!!!" She cried out loud.

Huge globs of sperm shot into her pussy again and again before her juices pushed my cock free. A massive gush of her milky juices sprayed out like a fire hose on full blast and caught Amanda in her open mouth. Her face, neck and tits got spattered with Daisy's juices.

My dick continued to blast semen all over Daisy's pussy before Amanda put her mouth over my dick and swallowed again and again.

It was wild to watch. 12 ejaculations. Unbelievable!

The women then spent the next hour licking Daisy's juices from her body.

The three of us showered again, before Amanda and I went back to her apartment.

****

Once there she began to pack up her things. She called a mover and they would be over the following day to help pack up her stuff and move her into her new house.

I bid her goodbye and we kissed for the longest time.

It was still only 3pm so I went to my bank and deposited the $4 million cashier's check in my account. I then drove home and contemplated my next move. I really needed to help mom's sisters and my cousins move back with us here in San Francisco so I booked a flight out early the next morning to Idaho.

I was almost home when I passed Katherine Hoffmeyer's mansion. I decided to make a quick detour because I really needed to secure some massive financing for the upcoming plans I had for our small town.

I pulled in her long driveway and parked in the circle and got out. I walked up to the door, but before I could even reach it, I was greeted by the same butler from my coma experience.

"How may I assist you sir?" He asked.

"Yes, Hi. I'm here to see Katherine Hoffmeyer." I told him.

"And what is your name?" He asked politely.

"Josh Mavers." I told him.

"Hmm, I don't see him on Katherine's schedule. Probably some college kid soliciting for the Post. This'll be easy." He mused in his mind.

But I didn't give him the chance to do anything.

"You'll take me to her, no questions asked and then leave us alone." I told him with my mind.

The butler asked me to follow him and we walked inside the huge mansion. Again we walked upstairs and past several rooms. There was a lot of moaning coming from up ahead and it got louder and louder. The butler stopped outside the room at the end of the hall and then turned and walked back the way we came.

I looked in the room and there was Katherine tied spread eagle to the wall behind her. A woman dressed as a Dominatrix was using a riding crop and smacking the older woman's nipples. Another woman dressed as a Dominatrix was inserting a large silver dildo with huge bumps all over it inside her pussy.

I recognized the women. They were two of the ballerina's from my coma experience.

I probed their minds...

"I wish Gina would get her off. I need fucked in the worst way."

"That's it Sabrina, smack the old prudes nipples harder."

"Who's that man in the doorway? Where did he come from? And why did Charles let him up here?"

"You will all continue what you are doing and not even see me. I might as well be invisible." I told the group of women as I walked in and closed the door to the room and locked it.

I walked over to Katherine and began to run my fingers over her free nipple. It was erect and long.

"Mmmm, my other nipple is getting stimulated too but no one else is in here with us. Strange." Katherine mused.

I walked over to the young woman wielding the riding crop and stood behind her and began to play roughly with her erect nipples.

"Oh fuck! Yes Harder. Play with my nipples harder!" Gina moaned.

Sabrina looked up at her. "I wonder why Gina is moaning. If she's not careful, the old prude is going to make her edge herself nonstop like she did to Katie, Vera and Frannie last week. They still haven't recovered from that failed orgasm experience. If only our moms had the balls to stand up to her. I wish she would just die and free us from this torture."

I walked back over to Katherine.

So the old broad is a sadist. Let's see how she likes it done to her.

"Edge the old broad. Fuck her faster Sabrina. Twist her nipples relentlessly Gina."

"You're not going to cum. You're going to have one failed orgasm after another." I told Katherine in her mind.

"Stop that Sabrina!" She shouted.

"OH fuck!!!" Katherine groaned.

"That hurts my nipples Gina!" She cried out.

Katherine's juices gushed over Sabrina's gloved hand as she really shoved the beaded dildo deeper and deeper into her swollen pussy. She wanted to orgasm but couldn't and it was driving her mad.

"Shove your wet gloved hand in her asshole now Sabrina. That's it. Get your whole fist up there!" I told her mind.

"NO! STOP IT!" Katherine cried out loud.

"I can keep this up for hours, days, weeks and months Katherine." I whispered in her mind.

"Who are you? And why can I hear you in my mind?" She asked anxiously.

"I'm standing right in front of you. Can't you see me Katherine?" I said.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"What do all men want?" I asked.

"Money, sex and power." She answered.

"Exactly." I told her.

I probed her mind and found that she was now worth 27 billion.

"How much is it worth to you to be freed from this torment?" I asked her.

"How about 30 million?" She offered.

"Oh Katherine. I think you can do better than that. After all, you have 27 billion to work with."

"100 million then."

"Fist the old broad's cunt Sabrina." I said and letting Katherine hear my command.

Sabrina removed the beaded dildo and shoved her gloved fist into Katherine's pussy.

"A fist in your pussy and a fist in your anus." I laughed.

"NOOOOO!!!" She cried out loud.

"The more you toy with me the worse it gets." I told her.

"1 Billion." She replied.

"Shall we go for double fisting then? Perhaps that will loosen up your tight fistedness." I teased her and laughed at my pun.

"5 billion." She blurted quickly.

"5 Billion it is Katherine. But this is the stipulation. You will be more horny than you have ever been in your life, but not be allowed to orgasm until the deal is done. You fuck me over on it and I take all of your money and leave you in this state for the rest of your life but I'm not a total douche bag. So don't test me. Once the deal is done, you get to orgasm, but until then it will be one failed orgasm after another until the deal is set." I told her.

"What is your name? I need that and your social security number and bank account number to finalize this deal." She asked desperately.

"I will leave that info with your butler. Good day madam." I told her and walked out of the room and released her and her girls in the process.

I left 2 things in place in her mind. One that made her especially horny and a second that prevented her from having an orgasm.

I left that information with her butler and then drove home.

I would be stopping by again to turn the tables on Katherine and have her submit to her daughter's and granddaughters in the near future.

****

Debra and mom were out by the pool and I blocked their minds from seeing me.

I got naked and pulled up a chair and stroked myself as I looked at them.

Debra was wearing a tiny black bikini that barely covered her nipples and pussy. I entered her mind and willed her nipples to grow erect. I also willed her pussy to get horny. I commanded her arms to stay at her side and her legs to open.

I entered mom's mind and willed her nipples to harden and her pussy to grow really wet.

"You're thinking about him aren't you?" Mom asked Debra.

"How can you tell?" Debra asked.

"Your nipples dear. I've never seen them so hard before." Mom told her.

"Does it turn you on?" She asked.

"Oh my yes." She told her.

"I'm turned on too. It won't take much to make me cum." Debra told her.

"I'm really surprised dear since you just had a massive orgasm moments ago and now you are ready to go again." Mom told her.

"Does that mean you don't want me?" Debra said quietly.

"I do want you. I love you dear and love making love to you. Just look at my tits." She told the younger woman.

Mom pulled her bikini down below her tits and barely brushed her fingers over her nipples. A wave of horniness unlike anything she ever felt before washed over her body. She stood up and removed her bottoms and straddled Debra's chest. Her pussy so swollen and inches from Debra's chin.

Mom's clit was 4 times it's normal size and her pussy lips were so full and open. Thick syrupy juices leaked out of her pussy and puddled between Debra's tits.

"Lick me Debra. Stick your tongue in my pussy." Mom told her.

Mom saw the puddle between Debra's tits and thrust her pussy back and bent forward and began to lick it up.

I slowly slid my hard cock into mom's dripping swollen slit. It was so hot and wet that my dick entered inside her easily.

"OHHHHHHH FUUCCCCKKKKK THAT FEEELS HEAVENLY!!!" Mom groaned.

"What does?" Debra asked her.

"That cock going deep in my cunt." Mom groaned.

"What cock? No one is there Angela!" Debra told her.

Mom's eyes flew open and she turned to look behind her and sure enough, no one was there.

"You're right but I still feel a huge fucking cock sliding into my pussy!" She groaned.

I began to slowly slide it in and out. I picked up speed and went faster and faster. I grabbed her hips and began to ram it in again and again. Harder and Harder!

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum. Fuck me Debra! FUCK ME!!!" She shouted.

I drove my dick in deep and whispered in her mind, "Cum when you feel my sperm shooting into your cunt."

Mom's pussy was sloppy wet as I fucked her again and again. I drove in deep and began to spew huge globs of sperm deep in her cunt and this set her off as well.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" She cried out when she felt my dick spewing a massive load in her pussy.

"Now straddle Debra's face and let her lick my fresh creampie from your pussy." I told her mind.

Mom straddled Debra's face and she began to lick my semen from mom's freshly fucked pussy.

I leaned down and pulled the string in Debra's pussy and out plopped her bloated tampon. I rubbed and tweaked her swollen clit and within a few minutes she was climaxing hard. She cried out in orgasm and a massive gush of her juices splashed out.

I then walked back in the house and released my hold on their minds. I went in and took a hot shower before coming back out again.

I walked over to see the two of them utterly spent and each with a dripping wet pussy.

I quickly blocked their minds from seeing the ring on my left hand.

****

The next morning I left the house early and drove to the airport. I wondered how I would get through airport security with the rings on my fingers and that's when the Voice spoke up.

("I'll take care of it this time." The Voice told me.)

I walked through security and under the metal detector and no lights went off. It made me wonder two things. The first as you probably guessed, was I still in the coma and the second, were the rings even made of metal.

I got on the plane and it was a short 2 hour flight to Boise, Idaho. I rented a car and drove the 2 hour drive to Mableton. But when I got there, there was no town. Maybe I remembered the name wrong and called my mom. There was no cell signal. Shit!

I turned off the engine as I sat in the rental car and closed my eyes.

"Voice!" I called.

Nothing.

"VOICE!" I shouted.

Nothing.

"Draco?" I asked.

("Hello again." It answered.)

"Do you remember me?" I asked it.

("I remember all who possess the Ring." It told me.)

"Ah, I see. But now I have 2 rings. Has anyone ever possessed both rings before?" I aske it.

("Yes. There have been several. One individual had 4 rings at one time and another had 3. And 5 others had 2 rings in their possession." It told me.)

"Yeah, but did they wear them?" I asked.

("No. You are the first to wear more than one." It told me.)

"I see. And why is that?" I asked.

("The others found writing to suggest that wearing more than one ring at a time will make them go insane." It told me.)

"Is there any truth to that?" I asked it and started to worry.

("There is no proof. I once possessed all 10 and wore them and ascended to a God-like status, before entering the great sleep." It told me.)

"I see, so why is my memory very similar to when I was in the coma." I asked it.

("The people you encountered while in your coma were generated by me. You must understand that you control 98% of the ring's power. The rest is controlled by me." It said.)