Ringed

Story Info
A young gay man gets more then he asked from a sex toy.
2.4k words
3.86
11.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A nervous young man stood outside the door of a sex toy shop. Having just turned 18, Braxton did not know what to expect.

"This is crazy," Braxton muttered to himself.

Braxton started to walk back to his car. The anxiety was just to much. He stopped again with his hand on the car door handle.

Braxton tries to encourage himself, "Come on Brax! Why are you scared? Your 18 now you have the right to do what you want."

With determination Braxton walked into the sex toy shop. Braxton was taken by surprise. Being the gay boy he was, he hoped for leather, big dildos and cuffs. But it was fuzz lined handcuffs and pocket vaginas.

"It just tits and cunts," a disappointed Braxton said.

Turning to walk out the store a clerk called out, "Hey, gay boy, why so sad?"

Laughing Braxton responded, "There is no toys here for me. Us gay boys need special requirements, I guess?"

With his hand on the door he started to push, the clerk called out to Braxton again, "I see. Well I think I got something that is especially made for a cute homo like you. It will give you the greatest pleasure until you find your special guy out there!"

Braxton turned to the smirking clerk, "Well I will have to take a look then."

The clerk a 20 something women with short pink hair went into the back. She returned with the item and handed it to Braxton.

Braxton with skepticism asked, "It's just two metal rings? What I'm to do with them? And pleasure... how?"

"Ohh, young one! You know so much," the clerk stated with seething sarcasm.

Both laughed and the clerk began to explain.

"The big ring goes behind your cock and balls. The smaller one goes right behind the head of your member. They keep you erect and and the moment of orgasm they make it ten times better then an unassisted rub," explained the clerk.

"Yea, that sounds fun," Braxton gleefully replied.

"And it's not that expensive, only ten dollars, young man," the clerk smiled.

Braxton with youthful exuberance, "Really, that's a deal!"

"Yep, but I will warn you these aren't just metal rings. They are special, just like you asked for! They come with some rules," the clerk said seriously as she leaned close to Braxton.

Braxton was to caught up with the ideas of what he will be doing with them tonight in his bedroom and just nodded his head in agreement.

The clerk rolled her eyes and started, "You can only use them once every 24 hours. Meaning you can't cum more then once for a day. Also, once on, you have to wear them for a minimum of an hour. Break only one of these rules and it will result in permeant consequences!"

Braxton snapped out of his day dream, "Permeant?"

"Yes, but a good boy like you should not have a problem," mused the clerk.

Braxton quizzed the clerk, "Yea, but what will happen if I break the rules?"

"I don't know. I do not have the answer for that. They have been sitting in the shop for sometime. I was only told those rules," the clerk said annoyed.

"Uhmm," pondered Braxton.

The clerk pressed, "Yes or no?"

"Yea, I want them. And I will return if they don't feel as good as you say," Braxton jokes.

The clerk took the 12 dollars and gave Braxton his change. Braxton happily started out the store with his purchase.

The clerk called out again, "Some advise, when playing with toys it's best to be hairless down there!"

Braxton laughed, "Ok, I can do that."

Braxton ran to his car and drove home as fast as he could. Running through the doors his home, he kicks his shoes off at the stairs and quickly walks into his room. Shutting the door behind him, starts to undress.

His lean body shedding his clothes he stares into his mirror. Moving his red hair out of his eyes, his blue eyes looks at his enlarged tool bobbing with each beat of his heart.

"Ohh yea, the bush has to go," Braxton remembered.

It was rough going shaving his pubes, but Braxton stood back at the mirror looking on.

"I like it...looks bigger without all that hair," exclaimed Braxton.

He then took the bigger ring and worked it over his cock. He then worked his testes through the ring.

In pain, "Ouch!!"

With some pinching, Braxton, got the job done. Then excitedly he placed the smaller ring as instructed behind his glands.

Letting go, he looked at his ringed genitals.

"Nothing," Braxton questioned.

Braxton mater of factly states, "Well, better go for the test run."

Moving on his bed he started to jerk his meat. Breathing heavily as he strokes with mad abandonment of all around him.

The warm feeling of electricity was felt from the rings. His balls tingled and this cock head pulsed.

Braxton moaned, "Yessss!"

He came quickly, the white slime covered his heaving stomach and tight chest.

He stood up and began to clean himself, tasting his semen, "So good, that clerk was right!"

Stepping, on the cold floor of his bathroom, he continued to rub his hands over himself. Never feeling so alive in his life. He started his shower. Without thinking, he removed the smaller ring from his cock head. Then reasoning, "I did not look at the clock in the excitement. But I'm positive it was more than hour."

Braxton made quick work of the larger ring. Holding them in his hand the rings still warm from his body. He smiled as he said, "Best toy ever!"

He placed the rings by the sink and took his shower. But poor Braxton broke the second rule, he only wore the rings for 48 minutes. While he ignorantly carried on, the rings vibrated with malice.

He dressed, not for going back outside the house. A tank for his top and tight gym shorts for his bottom, with no underwear of course. He took the rings and put them in his night stand.

"Till next time," Braxton laughed.

The rest of the evening, Braxton spent with his family and for a time, life went through it's normal paces.

Then one weekend Braxton was bored and had the house to himself. Laying in his bed only wearing only his briefs he remembers the rings. Excitedly he opened his nightstand and began to place them on himself. Having kept the habit of keeping his junk smooth from the weeks before. The first ring slipped on no issues and same with the second.

He began the process of jerking off. And like before the electric feeling tingled through his genitals. And with concessive forced the a rope of cum flew over him and pasted his bed's headboard.

Braxton exclaimed, "My God!! That was the best yet!"

Breathing heavily Braxton rubbed his balls was the tingle still remained. Having this time taken notice of the time he started with the rings, he had twenty minutes left to wear the rings.

During those twenty minutes the stimulation did not stop. So his member remained stiff and hard. He kept touching himself and having to remind himself, "Hey only once in a day, Brax, but damn I don't know how long I could take this!"

Watching the clock the time finally past and Braxton went to take off the smaller ring behind his glans. But this time the ring did not budge. Braxton pulled and nothing happened. Now setting up in his bed, getting a finger under the small ring he pulled.

"Get off, I'm big but there is no way it's so big to keep it on," Braxton stated.

Working for the next hour to get the rings off Braxton worriedly rushed to get lotion to slip the rings off.

Braxton stuttered, "This has got to work this time!"

The rings remained and the entire time the unrelenting stimulation was taking its toll on Braxton.

Sweating and breathing Braxton had to take breaks in the attempt to remove the rings as at any moment he will shoot another load!

Braxton yelled out, "Agghh!"

He now was in his bathroom, bracing himself on the counter. His cock now red from being engorged for so long. This red hair matted on his forehead and his legs quaked with lust.

"A cold shower will calm me down," Braxton suggested hopefully.

It helped a little and by the time he dried off he was right back where he was. He ran and jumped on his bed, landing face down. He began, without planing it, humping the bed. Before long he flipped over quickly and humped the air begging to release his hot load again.

Looking over at the clock it had only been four hours since putting on the rings.

Braxton began to plead, "I can't...I just can't! Stop... pleaeeese!!"

The folded his arms over his face all the while humping the air. He then looked at his raging dick, red and shades of purple. It pulsed with need from being stimulated for so long.

Braxton reasoned, "The rings want me to break the rule! Why?"

As he said that the ring's stimulation increased intensity.

Braxton whelped, "Ohh God... no!"

After thirty minutes at the new level of hell, he then bit his lower lip and with worried eyes he defeatedly placed his hand on his cock and began stroking.

It did not take long, the second ejaculation in 24hrs, pouring cum flowed from his tool. It ran down his shaft and coating his balls. There was enough that it worked it's way and pooled into his belly button.

Braxton cried, "I tried, I tried...I could not wait any longer!"

The stimulation stoped from the rings. Braxton weakly tried one more time to pull the smaller ring of the top of his cock. It refused and even as his dick deflated the ring remained.

Then suddenly the rings clamped down. Tightening their diameter, the worried Braxton ran to the bathroom. He grasped this shaft to examine the ring again. The ring grew hot to the touch and burned Braxton's fingers.

Braxton let out, "Ouch... what the?"

The rings vibrated for a couple seconds then with unexpected movement grew out steel wire. Which began to envelope Braxton's manhood. With quickness the wire snitched Braxton's shaft to the back ring. The wire writhed over Braxton's scrotum creating a metal sac to hold its newly acquired jewels.

The wires had one more task and started to move and began wrapping Braxton's waist. The now belt moved wire under each butt cheek and over the young man' tant. The wire rejoined the back ring to form the now completed belt.

"This can't be happing," Braxton yelled.

He fell to the floor in a vain attempt to crawl out of his new belt. He pushed on the band on his waist, unable to get a finger under the band. His bare feet slipped on the floor. His toes cramped and then pushed to get leverage.

"Ughh," Braxton struggled.

Then then pulled at the now formed cage on this package, it did not budge. The tip of this cock still remained uncaged but past his glands now nothing but steel. Pale skin was exposed through the wire. Braxton could touch but no longer experience pleasure.

He got up off the floor and examined the damage from a far in the mirror.

"I'm done for," Braxton felt.

He turned his back and slumped is bare butt on the counter then thought of the clerk at the sex toy shop.

He quickly put on clothes and drove to the shop. He ran in and saw a older man setting behind the counter.

"Hi, Is the women with pink hair here? I was hoping to talk to her," Braxton asked.

The man responded, "That women was booted from here. She sold items that she was making herself, and pocketing the money."

"I need to speak with her about one of the items," Braxton blushed.

The man said, "Ahh, well she did leave a note for some folks. Scary really, she knew some would come back. Which item did she sell you?"

"The rings... well two metal rings," Braxton said trying not to make eye contact.

"Well here you go, the rings, best of luck to yea," the man prattled as handed over a paper envelope.

Braxton took the envelope and went back to his car. He sat and the took a deep breath and opened the envelope, it read:

" Hello cute redheaded gay boy. I'm sure by now you have broken the rules of the rings and are now discovering the permeant consequence. The belt can not be removed nor can be seen by anyone but you. You should have paid attention! The belt will constantly stimulate but you will never be able to cum, even with any form of outside stimulation. That's right you butt will not be able to save you gay boy! Maybe you will find a way to find pleasure but I doubt it. Enjoy the chaste life, I hope that is special enough for you!"

Braxton cried and sat in misery, "I can't live like this!"

At that moment his balls tingled like when he first put on the rings. His cock tried to move but remained extinguished by the cage. He cried harder and pounded the steering wheel.

Several years past and the Dom walked in to the rented room. There on the table the red head man was tied so his ass hung out and exposed.

"You ready for my gift boy," boomed the Dom.

Braxton responded, "Yes sir!"

The Dom inserted his rod and began pumping Braxton's ass. Braxton moaned in heat.

The Dom questioned, "You don't even get hard... do you?"

"No, I don't, only men get hard. I'm just a gay boy... sir," responded Braxton.

Braxton then looked at his crotch. His manhood swollen and bulging through the steel cage. The stimulation of electricity from the belt ran through his balls and Braxton closed his eyes. A tear ran down his pale cheek.

He noticed while looking back at the cage a single drop of pre-cum dropped from his purple cock head. His cock cried along with him and hope sprung with into Braxton.

While the Dom finished, Braxton whispered, "One day Brax, you will gain your release... I know it!"