Ringmaster Ch. 06: Back at Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what, you're right," the woman said, a glint starting behind her eyes. "I mean, I'm young, but got a job. I can put myself through college. I can do this!"

"Yeah, that's it!" I said, gently rubbing my finger with the ring. "Oh, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Maria O'Connor."

"Nice to meet you, Maria," the woman said, energy flowing back into her voice. "My name's Lexi. Lexi Dawson." She extended a hand out to me, which I shook back. She smiled warmly at me and I smiled back, knowing that I helped her out. "And, may I just say, you look amazing tonight. Trying to impress someone?"

"Oh, yeah, sorta," I just kinda said, not really thinking about hiding anything from this literal stranger who I just approached.

"Is he cute?" Lexi asked.

I turned back around to where my table was. Danna and Vanessa were still eating, as was Summer. I could see Regina returning to the table with a plate of food as well. "Yeah, she's very cute," I said, talking about none of them in particular, but rather addressing all of them. I turned back around to Lexi.

"Oh?" Lexi's voice piqued. "You're gay?" Her stance changed and she twirled her hair a little in her finger, which only failed because of her messed up hair. She didn't seem upset, but more intrigued. There it was. That was the ring at work. Figures the girl who I just happen to come across was also a lesbian.

After a bit of internal conflict, I nodded at her. "Yeah, I'm gay." I didn't personally want to admit it, but every time I look at the four girls waiting for me at the table, my heart skips a beat. Yeah. I'm a lesbian. No doubts. Lexi's eyes lit up a little, but then it died down when she remembered that I just said that I was trying to impress someone else. I looked back at my polycule, who seemed to be wondering where I was, then back to Lexi. I would have to ask Regina about this later, but for now... "Can I get your number?"

"Huh?" Lexi asked, completely caught off-guard by my question. Her face turned a lovely shade of red as her mind began to process.

"Well, so we can keep in touch," I said. I took out my phone, opened up my contacts page, and handed it to her. Lexi, once her brain began to catch up, put in her number and saved it. "You just keep you chin up and keep at it! Things will get better!"

"Yeah, I will," Lexi said with an energetic vigor. She smiled at me as I saw the life in her eyes return. "Thank you so much, Maria."

"Aw, don't mention it," I said as I picked up my tray. "I gotta go! I'll text you!" I waved her goodbye as I finally made my way back to my table.

"Ah, there you are," Summer said, already halfway finished with her plate. "I was afraid I'd have to go and find you."

"What were you doing?" Vanessa asked between bites of a burger.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek before turning and giving Danna one as well. "Oh, just ran into someone. That's all."

"Well," Regina said with a little knowing smirk, "Let the dinner part of the dinner date begin." With that, she began to eat at her plate. Regina was not exactly subtle with her food choices. Tacos, oranges, papayas, peaches, and even oysters. No idea how she got the latter one.

For now though, I was hungry and ready to dig in. After all, it was just dinner at a dining hall on campus. Things were going to go smoothly... right?

"...Maria..."

I immediately turned around, looking for whoever called me. There was a symphony of voices scattered around the dining hall, but none of them sounded like the voice that called out to me. It was strange, but it was definitely feminine. Vanessa and Summer were both eating, so it wasn't either of them; the voice didn't sound like Regina, so it wasn't her; Lexi wasn't anywhere around, so it wasn't her; and there was no way it was Danna.

I kept looking around until Danna's hand brought me back to the table. She looked at me, confused and signed something. "You alright?" Summer translated.

I smiled at her and nodded. "Yeah, sorry. Just, uh, nervous." I chuckled, trying to ease up the tension.

"What are you nervous about? Because we're on a date?" Summer asked with a light chuckle. "Well, you're not the only one." Really Summer? Because it looks like you're as cool as a cucumber right now.

"I just haven't been on a date with a woman before," I said, giving the back of Danna's hand a gentle stroke with my thumb. "I just want to make sure I'm giving a good impression."

"Oh, I think you gave us a really good impression of yourself earlier," Summer said, making me blush.

"Well don't sell yourself sort," Vanessa said. "You've got quite the pair of lips too, Summer." That made Summer blush as well.

Danna smiled and signed something to the table. "Oh, don't you worry," Regina said with a wink, "You'll get a taste of me in plenty of time." Now that made Danna blush too.

But, it wasn't fair that Vanessa and Regina got away scot-free, so I leaned over and gave Vanessa to kisses on the cheek. Now she was red in the face. "One's for you. Pass one onto Regina." Vanessa nodded and wrapped her hands around Regina's cheeks, pulling her in for a kiss on the lips. Regina, noticing the growing blush, smiled and blushed as well. "There, now we're all adorably red in the face."

They were really all wonderful and more importantly and still as surprising to me, they were mine. Well, we shared each other with each other, but we were each other's. I wonder how they would feel if I added Lexi into this polycule. Regina would probably encourage it; Vanessa would be fine with it; I think Danna would be as long as she still got a piece of me; and Summer seems to be fine with things.

Still, that voice from before unnerved me. As much as I wanted to enjoy the dinner date we were all having, I just couldn't fully. It also would have been too suspicious right now if I dragged Regina away to talk to her privately about this. I would just have to wait until I have some alone time with her. Other than the mysterious voice that only I seemed to hear, the dinner date went amazing.

Danna, Vanessa, and I talked about our classes and how they were going, complaining about projects and professors. Summer regaled us about a fishing trip that she had in Brazil where she caught a bit more than just a couple of fish, with a not-so-subtle wink. Regina then attempted to one-up Summer by telling a story about a time with two Arabian women, three French ladies, and a teddy bear, but we quickly had to stop her. Not because it was too inappropriate to tell in public, but because she nearly had the four of us playing with ourselves.

Then, with our dinners finished and dishes away, it was time for us to really dive into our main meals.

12