Rinku seduces her husband's nephew

Story Info
Rinku seduces her husband's nephew but gets caught.
1.8k words
3.6
3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been married to Mohit for barely a year & was already frustrated with the monotony.

Then one fine day Mohit's nephew Anuj came to stay with us to try for his college admission.

He had just turned 20 but looked younger due to his slim body.

He was very shy & seemed to be avoiding speaking to me!!! In fact, he blushed if he even touched my hand accidently.

His awkward way turned me on & I began fantasizing about being screwed by him.

I tried to make eye contact & get as close as possible but he always averted his eyes & moved away.

I was getting desperate!!!!

I stood naked in front the mirror, 'What is wrong with the males of this family?' I thought to myself.

It was not that I was ugly & out of shape!

In fact, I knew I was attractive as hell, I was 5 ft 5 inches tall, slim & with an almost perfect figure. My brown silky hair fell over my shoulder & some of it cascaded onto my dark brown nipple.

I stared at my reflection & gently caressed my firm breasts. I fingered my deep round navel & let my fingers slip towards my clean-shaven pussy.

I teased the insides of my naked thighs & groped my perfectly rounded bums with my other hand.

I knew I had to do something to satisfy my starving pussy!!!!!

For the next couple of days, I kept irritating Mohit as much as I could. ........ Especially when Anuj wasn't around.

Eventually, Mohit lost his cool & slapped me. ......... We fought & I cried acting as if I was the wronged one.

I also made sure Anuj noticed me sobbing & crying. ....... I was elated when I noticed that he was sympathetic towards me.

The next morning, Mohit & I, had another massive fight, right before my husband left for his office.

I cried & cried & acted as if I was ill & about to collapse.

I acted so well that the usually shy Anuj came up to me & said "Rinku mami (Aunty) are you alright? .......Do you want some medicines?"

I flopped down on to the sofa & groaned as if in agony.

"Thank you for asking, dear" I said controlling my sobs & continued "I have a very bad headache, my head feels as if it's going to burst! ........ Can you get some ointment for the pain?"

"Sure!" he said & went to get the ointment.

So far it was all going according to the rough plan I had in mind.

In fact, I had planned my dress in detail too.

I was wearing an old front buttoned maroon blouse which was more than a bit tight. Underneath I was wearing a black bra with white embroidery. I had it clipped on to the tightest so that my boobs seemed to push out over the top of the bra. I had not worn a petticoat underneath my sari, but had only slipped on a tiny panty which matched my bra. Lastly, I had worn a sheer semitransparent maroon sari which barely managed to cover my assets.

As soon as Anuj went to the other room I got to work.

I removed the pin with which I had pinned my pallu to my blouse. ...........I moved my pallu to the edge of my shoulder; I loosened the buttons of my blouse so that they would pop open slightest tug.

I also pulled my sari so low down that if I had not had a clean-shaven crotch, my jhante (pubic hair) would have peeked out.

I felt my pussy tingle with anticipation as Anuj returned.

"Rinku mami, here's the ointment" he said.

I looked at him with pain filled eyes as I tried to sit up.

"Oooohh!" I moaned as I clutched my forehead & flopped back on the sofa.

Rin..kuu!" he sounded scared "Mami, are you alright? Should I apply the balm?" he asked.

I nodded but he seemed uncertain how to go about it.

I did not rush him. ...... He leaned over me & tried to apply the balm. .......... His knee brushed my leg & he drew back.

"Anuj, please help me to sit up" I said.

He slid his hand behind my neck to help me up. ........... I felt a shiver run down his hand as he pulled me forward.

I pushed forward & my face almost banged into his stomach. ......... I had half a mind to dig into his shorts & pluck out his cock but I controlled my urge!!!

"Anuj! Be careful!" I said as if it was his fault.

"Sorry..y! Rinku mami!" he stammered as he blushed.

"Oooff! My head!" I groaned horribly, again!!!!

He was quiet for a while then he said "Er, Rinku mami, ......... maybe you should lie down?"

My heart beat faster; this was going perfectly!!! Exactly as I had hoped for!!!!!

I lay down on the sofa while he stood watching me. ......... For a moment, I was disappointed that he was going to apply the balm standing & that too from so far away from me!!!!

"Anuj, dear, why don't you sit & apply the balm to my forehead" I coaxed him gently.

He nodded & sat down.

I lifted myself on my elbows, pushed my head towards his lap & while doing so, tugged at the end of my pallu!!

It slid off almost completely exposing my bare midriff!!!!

"Rinku mami, where is it paining...?" he began asking but I cut him off & said "Anuj, please do not call me mami; it makes me feel so old. .......... I am only 5 years elder to you. Call me Rinku! Please!!!!"

"But Mohit mama (uncle)? ........Won't he object?" he asked!

"Oh! You can call me Rinku when I am lying in your lap!" I teased!!!

I moved my head upwards so that my cheek was in line with his crotch.

At the same time the topmost button of my blouse popped.......... & I was sure Anuj would be able to see my pushed up fleshy boobs.

I glanced at him; his eyes were lowered but his crotch gave him away!!!!!

A bulge had developed in his pants & was just a short distance away from my fair cheek.

Again, I glanced at him, this time his eyes were wide open & staring hard at my boobs!!!!

He sensed that I had caught him ogling at my breasts & stammered "Rinku mami....wh...where is it p..paining..?"

"Anuj, darling, didn't I tell you to call me Rinku?" I crooned in response!!!!

His hand trembled & he spoke, "R..R...Rinku" he said in a low hoarse voice!!!!!

"Good!" I said & then continued, "You know, you remind me of someone?"

"Really? .....Who?" he asked!!!!

"My rapist!" I said!!!! (Although in reality, I had not been able to see any of rapist's clearly but there was no reason why Anuj should know that).

"Wh....What?" he blurted & dropped the bottle of ointment "Rinku!!!! .... You have been raped?" he asked incredulously!!!!!

The bulge in his shorts had increased suddenly!!!!

"Well, Anuj!!! .... Actually, it was a gangrape!!!!........ I was gang raped by 6 men!........ The bastards took my virginity! ...... But one guy looked just like you!!!!" I said!!!!!!

"Oh fuck!" he mumbled & his prick bloated even more & almost rubbed against my cheek through his shorts.

"Rinku, if you were raped by a guy who looked like me, then you must hate me for the agony you went through?" Anuj's voice was hoarse as he questioned me!!!!!

I twisted on my side, placed my hand on his cock & said "Anuj darling, why should I hate them when I enjoyed it!"

Anuj's eyes almost popped out of their sockets as he reacted in shock, "Rinku!!!.... You enjoyed being raped? ... Er.. being gangraped?!?!?!" he seemed genuinely shocked.

"Ofcourse not!!! Anuj!!!! ........ Definitely not at that time I was being ravaged!!! But later on!!! ......... When I got laid by others!! ......... That's when I realized what an awesome fuck fest it had been the first time round!" I said & licked the bulge in his shorts!!!!

"Rinku...aaahh!" Anuj groaned!!!!

I reached down & pulled up my sari exposing my legs right up to my creamy thighs!!

Once again, his eyes almost popped from their sockets!!!!!!

I got up & pulled his legs onto the sofa!!!!!

"Rinku!!! N..No...no..!!!! This is not right!" he protested but I shrugged it off!!!!

I sat on his knees with one leg on either side of him & slid forward!!!!

I tugged off my sari as I slid towards his crotch.

As soon as I felt his bulge below my twat, I began rubbing my soggy pussy on his cock!!!!!

"Does this feel better?" I asked & peeled off my blouse exposing my sexy figure since I was left wearing only my bra & panty!!!!

I slipped my hand inside his shorts & began pumping his cock!!!!

"Does it feel right? ...Now?" I teased as I squeezed & pumped his cock!!!!!

He lay back with his eyes shut, moaning softly!!!!!

I ripped off my bra & placed his palms on my boobs!!!!......... He began kneading my boobs slowly!!!!!!!!

I leaned forward & licked his lips with my tongue!!!! ........ He opened his eyes, looked straight back at me & suddenly grabbed my hair!!!!

Anuj, then pressed his lips against mine roughly even as I pushed my tongue inside his mouth & played with his tongue!!!!!

In the mean time, he slipped of his shorts & tore away my panties!!!!!

I moved my head down & sucked on his 6 inch virgin cock!!!!

Quickly I moved my throbbing pussy above his erect cock & pressed it inside my twat!!!!!!

"Aaa...hhhh!....!!!!" we moaned in unison!!!!!

Suddenly he stiffened & looked away & stopped pumping. "No..oo!!!..No!!! Let me go!!!!! Let me go Rinku!!! ...You fucking bitch!!!" he yelped!!!!!

I was in throes of a massive orgasm ..... I gripped his cock with one hand & held his collar with the other & screamed at him "Fuck me! ......... Fuck me you bastard!!!!!"

"No!" he yelped & I slapped him hard & screamed at him "chut phad de iss randi!" (Tear this whore's pussy apart!)

I kept thrusting up & down on his cock when he suddenly let go off his cum inside my twat.

I clutched my tits & screamed "Yesssssss! Fuck me!"

Only when I relaxed did I hear the other voices yelling all around us!!!!!

I looked around to see my sister in law & my in laws screaming at me "Rinku, you bloody shameless whore!"....... "Stop it!"......."Get off him!"......... "Stop it!!!! ...... You fucking slut!!!!!"

I sat there naked, straddling Anuj, while I squeezed & toyed with my erect nipples!!!

A contented smile on my lips, as I watched my in-laws go berserk while I kept grinding my cunt gently against my husband's nephew, Anuj's crotch!!!!!