Riona Earns a Female Sub

Story Info
A cheating scene turns into a collaring event.
2.1k words
4.32
20.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains extreme humiliation and degradation.

Read, only if you are comfortable with this theme. Thanks.

=====================

"Something isn't right," she said to herself at the door and withdrew her hand from the doorknob. There was no strange sign at the door or the front of the house, but there was a strange feeling. Her gut feeling dashed a flickering red light at her. "What is it?" she asked herself again and gently returned her hand on the knob before inserting the key into the keyhole.

Riona had been away for two days at her mum's and was supposed to remain there for at least four more days before she'd return. She and Ellis spoke on phone this morning for twenty minutes, but throughout the conversation, she didn't mention to him she'd come back today. Ellis had been seeing Lowri for ten weeks, unknown to Riona. It started as random sex at a late-night party that Ellis attended without Riona, but after that night, Ellis and Lowri discovered they had more in common than a pair of blue British eyes.

Since Ellis and Lowri started an affair, they had not been able to have sex more than twice, apart from the first sex, because Riona is the dominant type of woman. They didn't start off as a proper BDSM couple, but she dominates Ellis so easily, and with time, they grew into power play. Her past boyfriends have always been the submissive type, even if they don't consciously identify as that kind of man, she can access and tell, and that's one major criterion that must be checked before she'd agree to date anyone.

Being a girl in her prime, and a beautiful one at that, her physical assets draw a large pool of men to her, large enough to leave one or two men that scale through her specific dating requirements.

At five-foot-six, she stands proud and confident about her athletic body, well-toned muscles, green eyes and wavy red hair. Today, she's looking as beautiful as ever, on a black top that ends around her navel, sleeves reaching midway between her elbows and wrists. Downwards, she's on red bell-bottoms matching the shade of her hair, altogether looking impeccably stunning.

Back at home, Ellis was glad he had the house and his time to himself and asked Lowri to come over, but unknown to them, Riona was back home, at the door, about to crack down on them like a one-man SWAT team. Or rather, a one-woman SWAT team.

She turned the key and quietly opened the door, and as soon as she did, heard what the disturbance in her mind was about.

Moaning sounds.

Lowri knelt at the edge of the bed, facing away from Ellis and arching so darn well like a porn star. Her heels bordered Ellis' thighs as he thrust deep into her, pounding her with all his strength, they both, moaning in a symphony, sweet music that was about to turn sour.

In that position, they were both facing away from the door, lost in pleasure and moans, they didn't notice Riona had joined the room. Furious Riona.

She locked the door first before reaching for the bullwhip.

Whooopp!!

The lash split Ellis' back in halves and he jumped out of Lowri's warm pussy. Precum dripped from the tip of his dick as he stretched his hands behind his back, trying to rub spots his hands couldn't reach. "For how long have you been doing this?" she furiously asked.

Lowri turned around, fidgeting. Seeing she'd fucked with the wrong girl, in addition to feeling ashamed, she got scared.

"Hey, don't you dare!" Riona warned her sternly. "Don't!" She wanted to reach for her clothes and cover her nakedness, but Riona forbade it. An athletic, fit body wielding a whip? Surely someone to be feared. Lowri recoiled back into the pose of a scared little kitten.

Riona whipped Ellis six more times, stamping long red lines across his chest, on his back, on his thighs and his cheating ass. "Get on your knees, bastard!"

As Ellis went down on his knees, so did his erection. The mighty man of valour that was pumping Lowri's pussy moments ago now hung low, distressed, confused, ashamed, conquered, by dominance and a whip.

Turning her face on Lowri and seeing her shivering on one spot hit her differently. All of a sudden, her heart made space for some little compassion on this cute British girl with shiny blue eyes, staring at her with a pale face. There's no need fighting this girl, she reasoned.

She's naturally a gentle soul, but seeing Ellis obey Riona and go on his knees did more than enough to communicate who's the boss in this room. Her dear Ellis is on his knees, eyes teary, body marked with stripes, all within five minutes of Riona's entrance into the room. The best she could do for herself was to calm down and appease the Boss.

"Please, Ma'am, forgive me," Lowri begged softly, her voice piercing through Riona's soul.

"How old are you?"

"I'm nineteen."

Her age, demeanour, the fearful trembling... Everything about her at this moment spelt 'cute and submissive.'

Riona drew closer to her, with the whip.

"Please, forgive me," she reiterated, the words dropping gently from her mouth like drops of cold water draining off a pipe.

"Will you be my girl? If you've been fucking around with my boy, you can as well be mine."

Lowri blinked her shiny blue eyes repeatedly and nodded. "Yes, I will be."

"Yes, Ma'am! You will be," Riona corrected.

"Yes, Ma'am, I will be your girl."

"What is your name, kitten?"

"Lowri."

"Being mine means you will do as I say, Lowri, do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I understand."

"Alright. You look like something that could break so easily, for that I won't beat you, but nevertheless, I will punish you. I want to sit on your face, Lowri. I will sit my bare ass on your face and have my shithole in your mouth. I'll need you to be a good girl and receive any challenges that come out of my shithole."

Lowri rolled onto her back and had her head at the edge of the bed, at the spot Ellis was pounding her pussy before Riona came in.

"Open your mouth now, Kitty, and beg me to sit on your face. Call me Mistress Riona."

Just like she'd been nonplussed by Ellis going on his knees at her command, Ellis was nonplussed seeing her roll unto her back and supplicating as instructed-- "Please sit on my face, Mistress Riona."

Riona smiled. "Good girl." She took off the bell-bottom pants and the soft, silk panties underneath it. The smell of her ass engulfed Lowri's face as she lowered it on her face. "Lick my ass."

"You, come here," she said to Ellis, beckoning on him with her index finger.

Ellis crawled slowly to her and kept begging and asking for forgiveness. "Stand up," she ordered.

"Isn't it amazing that the girl you're cheating on me with is right now under my ass, licking my shithole?" She stretched her hand and grabbed him by the balls. He shrieked. "Please, forgive me," he begged again.

She crushed his balls in her palms and held them firmly so that he couldn't pull away. "Mistress!" she snarled at him.

"Yes, Mistress, forgive me, Mistress."

"You and this bitch under me are both my slaves. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, about the forgiveness you're asking for, that will be later. We'll focus on punishment now."

"I'm not feeling your tongue, Lowri, be a good girl now, will you?"

Lowri pushed her tongue up into Riona's asshole and gave it a good lick. Riona puckered the hole and moaned lightly. "Yeah, good girl, I'm feeling you now."

That approval remark was enough to drive Lowri for the next fifteen minutes, sucking Riona's asshole unrelentingly, while she crushed Ellis' balls, forcing tears out of his eyes.

Prooooott!!

Riona suddenly farted in Lowri's mouth. Neither of them saw that coming. There was a brief silence, but Riona noticed despite the rude fart, Lowri didn't stop licking her asshole.

The more Lowri licked her asshole, the more her heart melted towards her. And maybe that cooled of the anger she had at Ellis in some way. Maybe.

Riona got up off Lowri's face and stared into her eyes. "Lowri, I think I like you."

"Thank you, Mistress," she replied.

"Lowri, you've been licking Mistress' ass so good and now, Mistress wants to shit in your mouth. Will you be a good girl and eat Mistress' shit?"

She rolled her eyes up and looked pitiful, but said nothing. Ellis watched in unbelief.

"Hey kitty, here's what's gon' happen now. Mistress will sit on your face and shit in your mouth, and you will eat Mistress' shit, ok? Say 'Yes, Mistress.'"

Somewhat unenthusiastically or hesitantly, Lowri swallowed and consented; "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl!" Riona exhaled satisfactorily and turned around again. She spread her ass cheeks apart and carefully lowered her ass unto her face, placing her asshole in Lowri's opened mouth.

"Hmm, tell me, Ellis, how did you meet this girl? Go on your knees and talk to me."

As Ellis began to shyly narrate how he and Lowri met, Riona's asshole expanded for the thick log of shit coming through. It was so hard she had to grunt to push it out, and while she did, Ellis paused the narration, finding the scene unbelievable. Riona's face was rough until she successfully expelled the log into Lowri's mouth. "Chew my shit, baby girl. Eat Mistress Riona's shit."

As commanded, Lowri bit Riona's turd into pieces and began to chew. "Hey, you said you got to the restaurant and waited for her for twenty minutes, " Riona said to Ellis, "continue."

Lowri chewed and swallowed Riona's turd while the guy who brought this fate on her narrated how they met. It was a lot to process, but the present task was to eat shit, not to ponder.

As soon as she completely ate the first turd, Riona's asshole expanded again, for another huge log of shit. Ellis was now on their fourth date and how it led to sex. It would have naturally pissed Riona off, but right now, she was turned on by everything--Ellis' narration, Lowri's churning mouth.

"This girl will be more useful than you, I'm sorry I'm taking her from you," Riona said to Ellis, unapologetically, "Continue. Have you had another sexual encounter after that one?"

"None, Mistress, we couldn't meet to have sex again until this one that got us caught."

"Hmmmmmm..." Riona hummed. "Did you just suck my ass? Do it again, darling."

She noticed the poor girl was struggling to breathe well, so she drifted backwards a bit without breaking the lock between her asshole and her mouth, but now the tip of her nose was out under her pussy, but that led to a small problem. Lowri inhaled the scent of Riona's pussy, but because Riona was now wet, she inhaled her pussy juice also, making her nose dampened with Riona's pussy juice. She developed a runny nose.

Riona pushed out the third log of shit into Lowri's mouth. Lowri began to chew it and swallow in bits.

"I heard a faint sound but had no idea it was the door. I just felt there was an extra sound and an extra fragrance, but I wasn't thinking. I had no idea you were behind me, Mistress."

"And then the next thing that happened was whoooop! On your back?" Riona mocked.

"On my back, legs, ass, everywhere."

Riona smiled. Lowri swallowed the last morsel of shit in her mouth and waited still. "Clean my ass, girl, with your tongue."

Ellis knew at that point that he had lost Lowri to Riona, but was glad it didn't look like his relationship with Riona had been shattered. Lowri licked Riona's asshole until Riona believed it was clean enough, then finally, she lifted her butt off her face and ordered her to kneel beside Ellis.

"Hey, girl, remove your clothes and get back on your knees."

She did as commanded and looked up to Riona as a superior.

"Lowri, you did well. Have you eaten shit before?"

"No, Mistress."

"Aww," Riona blushed and asked her to come closer. She dragged forward and knelt close to her legs. Riona placed her hands on her head and patted her. "You are a good shit eater, Lowri. You are now my toilet from now on. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And you," she said, facing Ellis, "don't you dare touch her again without my permission. No dates, no sex, unless I approve of it, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," Ellis responded. He stared at Lowri once more and saw that they have more than British blue eyes in common. They have 'submission' in common too.

Riona took a moment to gawk at Lowri's naked body. She is beautiful, but her readiness to obey made her even more beautiful in her eyes.