Ripe for the Picking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A bit excited, I see."

"Oh god, yes Master, I'm dripping down my thighs."

"Why?"

"I love being sexy for you Master, and I can see that I am, based on your erection."

"Holy hell, pussylips, you are the sexiest woman on this planet! Strut your sexy ass over to that padded table and bend over it, I'm going fuck that hot ass," Brett ordered.

"Yes Master," pussylips moaned and did exactly as her Master had ordered, summoning all of her remaining resolve and giving him the best strut she could muster as she turned and walked to the table, bending over onto it, thankful for the relief. Her Master was upon her in seconds and he plunged deeply into her sopping pussy, thrusting twice for lubrication before slamming into her anus. She cried out but relaxed as best she could to allow her Master access to her tightest hole. It took a few thrusts but he finally buried himself fully in her asshole. She had finally relaxed and was beginning to enjoy his thick cock in her rear passage. Brett began to thrust in earnest and pussylips moaned and began to push back onto his massive tool. It hurt, but it also felt incredible and pussylips was soon moaning in ecstasy as she neared an orgasm. Because he had already cum only half an hour ago, Brett took much longer than he expected and by the time he shot his load into her, pussylips was on her second orgasm. She was surprised by how hard she came the second time, the first seeming average and ordinary at best, while the second made her cry out with joy as her body shuddered and convulsed in bliss.

Brett collapsed on top of her and they lay there panting and enjoying the afterglow of having an orgasm, more than one for the pounded pussylips, but she felt incredible. The only problem was that she was having difficulty breathing. The corset was difficult enough to breathe in, but the weight of her Master pressing down was causing her to wheeze and draw in quite small breaths, she was still panting when he lifted off of her. She lay there gasping in as much air as the corset would allow. Finally after a few minutes she recovered enough and lifted herself off of the table to find she was alone in the dungeon. As she was thinking of walking to find her Master, he appeared in the doorway, wearing his sweatpants and t-shirt again.

"I'm sorry, Master, I couldn't catch my breath."

"I know, slave you were breathing to survive."

"Thank you Master."

"Let's get you out of that corset and get some lunch," Brett said and walked behind her, loosening the laces and pussylips breathed deeply for the first time in hours. Once the corset was removed he laid it to the side and clipped a leash to her collar, leading pussylips into the room with the table and chairs where they normally ate. He sat her in a chair and strapped her waist to it before rushing out through the thick locked door. He returned fifteen minutes later with bottles of water and sub sandwiches. He set one down in front of pussylips and it smelled delicious, she could detect the vinegar and knew he must have also paid attention to what she normally ate when she ordered out. He sat down and started eating.

"Um, Master, may I be allowed to eat, please?"

"Oh sure," Brett chuckled as he unbuckled the elbow strap and then unlocked the wrist cuffs from each other and sat back down. She could now use her arms to eat, though pussylips had to stretch and move them around to get the full circulation back after being tightly restrained for several hours. She opened the sandwich and took a bite, it was the Italian sub with heavy vinegar, just as she liked it. She ate ravenously, the mornings events had built up her appetite and her Master smiled at her warmly. She finished her bottle of water before she was done with her sandwich and without a word, Brett grabbed another bottle of water and placed it in front of her.

"Thank you Master, sorry if I'm not talking much, I'm just so hungry and this sandwich is delicious, and also my favorite."

"I know, I told you I'd been watching you."

"Yes Master," pussylips said and blushed, it aroused her that he knew so much about her. She finished her sandwich and sat back, giving a contented moan and sigh.

"Everything alright, slave?"

"Yes Master, more than alright, everything is wonderful. It's like you've unlocked me somehow, colors seem brighter, food tastes better, even water tastes so good. My body is on fire, but not in a bad way, I feel things more intensely, my already sensitive areas like my nipples and my clit are hypersensitive, I love you more than I've ever loved anyone, I'm so happy I'm almost overjoyed, I could cry tears of joy right now. And the orgasms you give me are storms like I never thought I could experience, like powerful thunderstorms with tornados, they just sweep me away into another world, not -- not like Oz, but like heaven, indescribable bliss!"

"You are amazing my beautiful pussylips, my perfect little slave. I am in awe of you, how readily and easily you took to this. I knew this part of you was in there, but I never thought it would come out so quickly or that you would embrace it so deeply."

"Thank you for opening this world to me, Master. I would love to be able to prove to you that I am exactly what I say that I am, your devoted slave forever, but I understand that will take time."

"Yes, you are mentally there, but you need a lot of training first. You want to obey and be the submissive slave that you are, and while that is the most important part, you still need to know how to think and react like a trained slave. When I think you are ready, I will test you by taking you out to my favorite restaurant here in town, the food is exquisite."

"Take me out in public, Master? What if someone recognizes me? What if I tried to call attention to myself or tried to run?"

"You won't, you wouldn't, even if I took you out tonight, you are already a slave in your mind, but you are not well enough trained to do that just yet."

"Yes Master, then please train me to be the perfect slave for you."

"Oh, I will my pretty slave, I will. You may not like some of it, or maybe much of it, but it must be done to condition you to respond correctly automatically, without hesitation or thought, just do as you're told or conditioned."

"Yes Master, make me into your vision of the slave you desire, I will be whatever you wish me to be."

"Yes you will. One month, and if I like your progress, which based on your current rate I'd say would be more than enough, I will take you out to dinner to celebrate your slavery to me."

"Thank you Master, I won't let you down."

"I'm sure you won't, slave, but be warned. You will be dressed to the nines in an extremely revealing gown, you will wear a chastity belt with dildos stuffed in both your holes. You'll wear nipple clamps and some discreet cuffs that will look like jewelry. You will not be free, nor will you be able to let anyone know who you were. You will be my slave, pussylips and you will love it."

"Yes Master, I look forward to becoming the slave who lives to please you."

"We will see," Brett smiled and got out of his chair, standing behind pussylips and stroking her lovely hair. It felt wonderful to her. Then he slid his hands down onto her shoulders, then further down, to her breasts. He massaged gently at first, but soon was roughly pinching and pulling at her nipples, forcing a moan of arousal from her throat.

"Oh Master, you're doing it to me again!"

"Doing what slave?"

"You're exciting your slave, Master."

"Very good, that is the response I was expecting. You're such a good girl for me, aren't you?"

"Yes Master, I want to be your good girl."

"You already are, but you can be so much more."

"Yes Master, please teach me," pussylips begged and Brett knew that she was totally his and that he would teach her to become the slave he wanted. Her continued training began immediately as he clipped a leash onto her collar and led her back to the dungeon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the next month her Master trained pussylips to learn to deal with pain, bondage, obstacles or whatever, and yet still accomplish her goals that he had set forth. Brett trained pussylips intensely, he wanted her to be so intent on serving him that it became second nature, almost as automatic as breathing. Though the training was extreme, pussylips passed with flying colors, she completely immersed herself as her Master's slave and learned her lessons well. She could walk the length of the dungeon hundreds of times with her feet in ballet boots, her arms in a reverse prayer, a corset squeezing her waist to eighteen inches, a two and a half inch ball gag crammed in her mouth, two eight inch dildos stuffed in her holes (matching her Master's size) and clover clamps on her nipples with weights attached. She could do it with the utmost grace and poise as if she were just out for an evening stroll.

"You're ready, my perfect slave," Brett announced only a week before Christmas as he removed her ball gag.

"What am I ready for, Master?"

"For our dinner date, remember?"

"Yes Master," pussylips smiled, how could she forget, it had been their goal for the past month and though she didn't know it, she was ready after just a week, but Brett had promised her one month and had continued far beyond what he knew was actually needed. She was completely his and they both knew it. If required, pussylips would step in front of a bullet and die for him, so deep was her devotion to her Master.

"Tomorrow night, we will go out to dinner and find out if your training has been successful," Brett smiled at her, knowing full well that she was ready.

"I won't let you down Master."

"You had better not, your punishment will be worse than anything you could imagine."

"Yes Master," pussylips quivered in fear. She couldn't imagine anything worse than when he locked her in the tiny trunk and left her there for hours. She was slightly claustrophobic, but that was lesson in panic that she never wished to repeat. Yet she had endured it for him because it was what he had ordered, and she loved him, more than life itself. Oh the orgasms he gave her after she was released, they were the most incredible of her life to date! But then again, he kept forcing her to new heights, beyond anything that she ever dreamed or fantasized about.

The following evening pussylips was dressed in her beautiful crimson gown, cut below her navel between her breasts, showing off her flawless skin, the strips of opaque silk barely covering her nipples and then turning into spaghetti straps that disappeared behind the collar on her neck. Her back was completely open to the top of her plump buttocks, the silk hugged her hips so tightly that the very discreet chastity device could almost be seen, the skirt hanging below her knees on one side and coming up to mid-thigh on the other. She wore matching seven inch heels, black garter and stockings, but no underwear. Her nipples were prominent through the silk as their nearly constant pucker due to her arousal was evident. Her makeup was perfect and just before they exited the basement he sprayed a solution into her throat. It was some sort of vocal cord numbing agent, she could not utter a sound, only whisper.

"We are going out of the basement and up to the garage. Be a good slave and you will be rewarded," Brett admonished and used the retinal scanner to open the large heavy door. She stared in awe at the door as they passed through into the real world, this basement had been her prison for over a month, but it didn't feel that way, it felt like the path to true freedom. The way to reveal her true heart and soul to her, she was now pussylips, proud slave of her Master, Brett. She happily followed as he led her on her leash up to the garage. He opened the door to the beautiful Mercedes-Benz and helped her into the car. He rushed around and climbed into the driver's seat, firing up the powerful engine and pushing the button to open the garage door. They drove out onto a country road, with no houses within sight of the house they had just left.

"I know you can't talk, and you probably want to, but tonight you will be seen and not heard. You will be my beautiful slave and show me what you have learned," Brett said and pussylips smile beamed at him. She didn't care whether she could talk or not, they were going out on a date, she was thrilled to be by his side, no matter what the circumstances.

"I didn't bring the antidote spray, so you will be unable to speak for the entire evening. If you were to escape my clutches, your voice will begin to return in about twelve hours and should be back to normal within twenty four hours," Brett advised and pussylips shook her head and waited until he looked at her and then mouthed the words, 'No Master,' to indicate she would not try to escape.

"I know, you say that now, but if an opportunity presented itself, you might decide otherwise," Brett chuckled as he drove toward the large town near Brett's home.

"Come to think of it, maybe I shouldn't have sprayed that stuff in your throat, it might have helped if you could talk and relieve some of your nervous energy," he said and she nodded but looked straight ahead out the windshield. They would be around other people for the first time since he kidnapped her. How would she react? Would her training keep her in line? Would her love for him override everything else? She knew that she truly loved her Master and their new life together, she didn't want to lose that. If she reacted badly or drew attention to herself, he would most certainly be sent to prison and pussylips would be set free. No, she didn't want that anymore. She was freer as a slave than when she was a repressed free woman. It allowed her to experience her true sexual nature without guilt because it was commanded of her by her Master.

"What are you thinking?" Brett suddenly asked but pussylips just shrugged her shoulders, she couldn't speak above a whisper and it would surely be lost with the quiet hum of the engine and the sound of the road.

"You may speak, slave," Brett said and grinned at pussylips.

"H -- How Master?" pussylips asked and then looked at him in surprise and shock. She could speak, how was that possible? He had numbed her vocal chords.

"I sprayed a throat numbing spray for sore throats into your mouth. I knew it would feel like you couldn't talk for a little bit. I'm impressed, my pretty pussylips, you have done well already."

"Thank you Master."

"So what were you thinking?"

"I was wondering how I will react, Master. I have been your prisoner and slave for over a month now. I wondered if my desire to be free would rear its ugly head and ruin the wonderful relationship we have. I sure hope not, I love you Master and want to stay with you always. If I were to draw attention to the fact that you kidnapped me you would spend years in prison and I would be set free to return to my boring existence. I don't want that, Master, I want -- no I need you. I need to be your slave and be kept in line. My month long training has revealed to me even more of my inner self and its darkest desires."

"I thought I might have pushed you too far during this last month. I was afraid I might drive you away with my somewhat sadist approach to your training. You have passed with flying colors, but I fear that you were just playing your part and waiting for this opportunity."

"Not at all Master, I am not playing a part, I am living something beyond even my wildest dreams. Though I am a slave, I feel like the most desired, sexiest woman on the planet with you Master. I didn't even know how much I wanted to be treated like your plaything, your sex toy, your masturbation aid, your whipping girl, or even your tortured slut. Everything you do to me, the pain, the pleasure, the control, all of it combines into the perfect recipe for making me the horniest slut on the planet. I can't get enough, Master. When you've tied me up and left me with dildos stuffed in me, or maybe just in painful helpless bondage, I long for you, desire you even more, and thrill at those two little words when you are pleased with me."

"Good girl."

"Yes Master, those two little words mean so much, they almost make me cum. Sometimes I wish you would give me permission to cum whenever I hear those words, because I believe I could."

"You are so perfect, my pretty, pretty pussylips."

"Thank you Master. Do you wish for me to stop talking and remain in silence again?"

"No, I love to hear you profess your love to me and find that even when I think I've crossed the line into cruelly sadistic behavior, you still love it and want more. God, how did I ever get so lucky?"

"I agree, Master, I feel the same way, I don't know how I ever got so lucky. I mean, you are so strong and handsome, yet kind and gentle of spirit, but sadistic enough to keep me as your slave and keep me in line. You are the perfect combination of man and Master for me. If I had decided to call attention to my kidnapping and was released from you, I would be lost. I'm sure I could never find another Master who treats me as perfectly to my needs as you do."

"We're here," Brett said as he turned off the street into a very fancy looking restaurant.

"Ooo, Master, it looks expensive."

"It is, my perfect slave. We have a private table in the back where no one will see me treating you like the slave you are, but we have to go through the restaurant and I will be leading you on your leash, is this understood?"

"Yes Master, thank you for telling your slave so that she might be somewhat prepared. If you had just done it I might have cum while you were marching me through in front of all those people," pussylips moaned. Brett pulled up to the valet and got out. He came around and attached the leash to pussylips' collar, pulling her out of the car and into the restaurant. They went straight to the maître d who escorted them through the establishment. She could hear the whispers and feel the stares of the people as she followed along behind her Master on her leash. Her stilettos clicked on the floor as pussylips gave them her best strut and she heard gasps and comments spoken under their breath. Some were quite derogatory, such as slut, whore, tramp, etc. but others were quite complimentary, like lovely, gorgeous, beautiful, etc. She focused on the positive and they soon arrived at their private table.

"You may sit, slave," Brett gestured for pussylips to sit on side opposite him in the small booth. She moaned when she sat, the dildos being forced deeper into her cavities.

"We are celebrating, sir, would you please bring us a bottle of your best wine, the price does not matter," Brett said to the maître d.

"Very good sir, I will have your waiter bring it to your table immediately. Also, my compliments to the young lady, she is lovely," the man said.

"She is no lady, she is my slave," Brett said and the maître d looked shocked.

"Is this true, milady?"

"Yes Sir, it is true, I am my Master's slave, my collar says that I am slave pussylips and I belong to my Master, Brett Simmons. I begged him to lock it on me and I never wish to be free again, I love him," pussylips responded.

"That is a rather vulgar name."

"But it's true Sir, would you like to see?"

"No -- no that will not be necessary," the maître d said and strode quickly from the table.

"Good girl," Brett beamed down at her and then slid into the booth across from her.

"Thank you Master," pussylips moaned and smiled at her Master. He was proud of her, she could tell by his smile. Suddenly the dildos inside her came to life and pussylips couldn't suppress the moan of arousal that escaped her throat. "Mmm, Master, maybe it would have been better if you had sprayed something into my throat that didn't allow me to make any noise," she groaned and shuddered.