Ripe for the Picking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That only exists in fantasy, I read it in a story. As far as I know, it doesn't exist in the real world."

"Please Master, may I cum?"

"No."

"Oh please Master, don't make me disobey you, I can't hold it."

"You will hold on until the waiter brings the wine," Brett commanded with a smirk and pussylips thought she was going to explode, but the waiter finally arrived at the table and Brett shut off the dildos as a small moan of relief sprung from her throat. The waiter stared at pussylips and almost spilled, but recovered and poured the wine, leaving the bottle on the table.

"Are you alright, Miss, you look a bit flushed?" the waiter asked.

"Yes, I'm fine Sir, thank you," pussylips replied, her breasts heaving and Brett nearly laughed. The waiter could not take his eyes off of her. Finally he turned away from the vision of beauty before him and turned to Brett.

"Would you like to start with an appetizer, Sir?"

"Yes, we will have the shrimp cocktail and the house special."

"Very good choices, Sir," the waiter said and quickly walked away to get their appetizers.

"Master, how did you know I like shrimp, and what is the house special?"

"I told you, I've been watching you for a while, slave, and oysters are the house special. You don't have to eat any if you don't want them, but I enjoy them. I got the shrimp for you, since I know you like that."

"Thank you Master."

"You're welcome, slave."

"Please Master, no! I -- I don't, unggghhh!" pussylips begged as Brett turned on the dildos again. Mercifully he turned them off.

"Did you cum?"

"Almost, Master, but I held off somehow. Please let me cum, Master, please."

"But we're in public, slave, can't you hold back your slutty urges?"

"I don't care, Master, I'm so close, unnggghh, oh god."

"Cum for me, slave," Brett ordered as he turned on the dildos again and pinched her left nipple forcing pussylips to explode in ecstasy, moaning softly and trying to hold back the amount of noise she was making. Normally she was quite vociferous and just cried, screamed and moaned with abandon, but in public was different. She shook and shuddered, her pussy and anus convulsing around the phalluses filling her orifices. She was still spasming when the waiter came back with their appetizers.

"Sir, is she alright? Should I call for the doctor?" the waiter asked.

"She'll be fine, she's having an orgasm," Brett grinned as the waiter's eyes flew open wide in shock.

"An orgasm, Sir?"

"Yes, she's my slave and I have two eight inch dildos stuffed in her holes. They are remote controlled and I turned them on and forced her to orgasm."

"Oh my god, Sir, I don't think this is appropriate behavior for such a fine establishment!"

"I cleared it with management before we came, and I'm paying a rather exorbitant price for this private booth, plus I'm ordering very expensive food and wine. Be discreet and your tip will be more than you might think."

"Oh yes Sir, sorry Sir! And what would we like for dinner this evening?"

"I'll have the filet mignon, rare, smothered in mushrooms, with baked potato and fresh green beans, and my slave will have the chicken francese over rice and peas."

"Excellent choices, Sir, would you like anything else to drink besides the wine?"

"Yes, I'll have a double shot of your best whiskey and my slave will have a Cosmopolitan with white cranberry juice and the Cointreau, not triple sec."

"Very good, Sir, coming right up."

"Ooohhhh Master, that was so intense, I held back the noise and it seemed to focus the orgasm stronger within me," pussylips panted.

"It seemed to last a long time."

"Yes Master, but it wasn't the same as when I just let go and explode like back home where I don't care how loud I am."

"So it's better at home?"

"Yes Master, but also different, it was incredible trying to hold back and not cry out while the waiter was watching. It was a new and exciting experience, Master."

"Your drinks, Sir," the waiter said as he set them down. "Would you like me to order you dinners now, or wait a few minutes for you to eat your appetizers?"

"Wait ten minutes and then put them in," Brett responded.

"Very good Sir," the waiter said and walked away.

"Mmm, Master, this Cosmo is the best I've ever had, it's delicious."

"Yes, you have to tell them to use white cranberry and Cointreau, not triple sec. They only use Grey Goose here, but in other places you might have to tell them to use that and not some cheap crap like Smirnoff's."

"Thank you Master," pussylips said and ate some of her shrimp while Brett ate his oysters and drank his whiskey. They had finished their drinks and most of the appetizers when the waiter came with their dinners. Brett had teased pussylips with the vibrating dildos twice, but only gave her short bursts, just to remind her that he was in control.

"Mmm, this smells heavenly," pussylips said as the waiter set down her dinner in front of her. "Master, may I have some Dr. Pepper with my meal?"

"Certainly."

"I'm sorry Ma'am, we don't have Dr. Pepper, perhaps you would like Coke, Sprite or Root Beer," the waiter said.

"I am not a ma'am, I am a slave, and I'll have Root Beer please."

"Very well," the waiter said and headed off to get her drink as pussylips cut into her chicken and took a bite.

"Mmm, it's delicious, tastes as good as it smells, Master."

"I'm glad you like it," Brett said as he took a bite of his steak, obviously enjoying it. "Would you like to try a bite of this?"

"I don't think so Master, the meat is not cooked enough. It's still oozing blood out of it."

"So you don't eat rare meat?"

"No -- um well, I've never tried it, I always got it medium well."

"Try a bite, slave," Brett said, cutting off a small bite and holding his fork out toward pussylips. She leaned forward and took the meat into her mouth, then chewed it slowly.

"Oh my, that is delicious, Master, I had no idea what I was missing."

"Yes, many women, like you, see the redness and blood and think it is gross, but it preserves the flavor, seals all of the juices inside. When you cook it to medium or more you've lost nearly all of the natural flavor and juiciness."

"Oh Master, I am learning all kinds of new things from you. May I have more?"

"No, but I can order one for you if you'd like. We can always save and reheat your chicken."

"Yes please Master, but could I have mine without the mushrooms, those I know I don't like."

"Certainly," Brett said and motioned to the waiter.

"How can I help you Sir, more drinks, or perhaps dessert?"

"No, I'd like to order another filet mignon, rare, baked potato and green beans, but leave off the mushrooms, please."

"Anything else, Sir?"

"Yes, I'll have another double shot of whiskey and another Cosmo for my slave, just like before."

"Very good, Sir, right away," the waiter said as he quickly went to order the new dinner and the drinks.

"Thank you Master, you are too kind to your slave."

"I can spoil you if I like, I'm in charge, not you."

"Yes Master, and I love you for taking charge of me. I know now that I would be lost without you. Before you took me I was just floating along in my boring existence. I was successful, well paid, living a comfortable life, but I had few friends and I barely left my apartment other than to go to work and shop for necessities. I kept wondering what the point of my being alive was. No one else seemed to care other than my boss, even my 'friends' didn't really care, I was just someone to take along to make them look better."

"I knew you were so much more, my pretty pussylips."

"Yes, thank you Master, you've given me a purpose in life. It seems stupid when I try to think about it rationally, but pleasing you pleases me and makes me feel more fulfilled than anything else I've ever done in my entire life. I feel like I've accomplished more in the last month than I have in my whole life."

"True, you've learned your lessons well and quickly," Brett said just as the waiter returned with the new drinks and the steak dinner.

"Will there be anything else, Sir?" the waiter asked.

"Not right now, give us a few minutes then come back and we will order dessert," Brett said and hit the remote as the waiter walked away, causing the dildos inside pussylips to vibrate and she let out a moan of arousal. Not that she had forgotten about them, how could she with two huge phalluses filling up both of her lower orifices. She had grown somewhat accustomed to them, learning how to sit as still as possible so they did not shift or tease her any further than was necessary. Brett left them vibrating for nearly a minute before he turned them off and pussylips moaned and sighed in relief. She had not cum, but was teetering on the edge, the seat beneath her already soaked in her juices from her earlier orgasm and her continued stimulation. She looked at her Master with a pleading look on her face, she didn't want to be forced to cum again in public. Brett relented and pussylips cut into her steak and took a bite savoring the deliciousness.

"Mmm, this is so wonderful, Master, thank you," pussylips moaned as she chewed the melt in your mouth meat.

"Yes, it is quite delightful, but not nearly as delicious as you, my gorgeous slave. You are so radiant tonight, more beautiful than I've ever seen you look before. Perhaps it is because of all your training."

"Partly Master, but I am also flush with desire, and you once said that 'a horny needy slave is the most beautiful slave in the world.'"

"I guess I did, and now you are proving that it is true."

"Thank you Master."

"Um, I couldn't help overhearing, Sir," said the waiter as he walked up to the table.

"Yes, did you have something to say?" Brett asked.

"Your slave is quite correct, Sir, she is most exquisite and obviously aroused by you and your control over her."

"Thank you young man, could you get us some dessert, a bowl of your finest mint chocolate chip ice cream, please."

"Absolutely, right away, Sir," the waiter said as he hurried away.

"Ice cream, Master, you know how much I love ice cream."

"Yes, we are celebrating, the waiter is correct, you are an exquisite slave, you couldn't be more beautiful to me if you tried."

"Thank you Master -- unnggghhhh," pussylips moaned as Brett turned on the dildos again.

"You may cum when our ice cream arrives," Brett said and left the dildos humming on high as poor pussylips moaned and struggled to retain her composure and prevent herself from cumming. Just as she thought she was going to fail the waiter arrived with the ice cream and she exploded in ecstasy, moaning, squirming, shuddering and all while the waiter stared at her in disbelief, his mouth agape.

"Incredible," the waiter muttered to himself and shook his head as he walked away. Brett chuckled and then turned off the dildos, allowing pussylips to return to her senses and calm down.

"Oh god, Master, he watched me cum, that was so hot, it made me cum even harder."

"I noticed, you're such a good girl."

"Thank you Master."

"You're welcome slave, now let's eat our ice cream before it melts," Brett advised and took a bite of the delicious confection. Just like the second night, he fed pussylips little bites and alternated between the two of them until it was finished.

"Mmm, Master, just like that night when you fed me because I was all bound up way back at the beginning. Tonight I am not bound by straps and cuffs, I am bound by my love and my duty as your slave."

"Very good, my lovely slave."

"Master, may I use the ladies room?"

"Trying to escape from your Master?"

"Oh no, I just really need to pee and clean up after all that cumming, Master."

"Very well, it's over there in that corner," Brett said, pointing her in the direction of the restrooms. She slid out of the booth and strutted across the restaurant to the ladies room, drawing a great deal of attention. By the time she entered the ladies room she had nearly cum again, the dildos wiggling around inside her as she walked. She used the toilet and wiped up her juices as best she could, washed her hands and exited the ladies room. Standing outside nearby, the waiter approached her quickly.

"Miss, do you need help?" he asked.

"No Sir, I am fine."

"But -- but that man said you are his slave. Slavery was abolished over one hundred and fifty years ago."

"True, but voluntary sexual slavery is a personal choice, and I chose that with my Master."

"What is he holding over your head that would make you do that?"

"Nothing, I love my Master and want to be his slave, he makes me have orgasms I could never have imagined."

"Does he whip you?"

"Yes, if I am disobedient."

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"Of course it hurts, that's the point of punishment. But when he's done, I'm forgiven and the orgasms are out of this world."

"I don't understand how anyone could subject themselves to such treatment willingly."

"Please allow me to return to my Master, Sir," pussylips requested as the waiter was blocking her way.

"This isn't right, I can't let you go back to him."

"That's not your decision, young man," Brett said and the waiter whirled around to face him.

"Sir, I cannot allow this travesty to go on. This beautiful woman has been coerced by you and I intend to rescue her."

"Did you ask her what she wanted to do?"

"Yes Sir, but she has obviously been brainwashed by you and is unable to make the proper decision."

"I see, so you don't believe that she would stay with me willingly."

"No Sir, I don't."

"I suppose there's nothing we can do to convince you."

"Please Master, I love you, he tried to keep me here against my will, I want to go back home with you," pussylips pleaded.

"It's alright, slave, you will, this young man is confused, he doesn't understand our special relationship and thinks you are being coerced," Brett assured her.

"Thank you Master, I love you," pussylips asserted again and threw herself into the arms of her Master. Brett grabbed her and they hugged before he kissed her with such ferocity and pussylips returned in kind. The waiter watched dumbfounded.

"How can you love a man who whips you?" the waiter asked.

"You wouldn't understand, it's what I need, I can't live without him anymore!" pussylips answered emphatically.

"She is my slave, but I love her and she loves me! We have a very special and unusual relationship, but it works for both of us," Brett explained.

"I still can't comprehend this, but if you're both telling me the same thing, that this is mutual, then I shouldn't interfere in someone else's happiness," the waiter said dejectedly, he had thought that he could rescue the beautiful pussylips from her slavery to Brett and she would be so grateful that she might come to love him instead.

"A very wise decision, young man, now if you'll get us our check, we'll be on our way," Brett said as he led pussylips back to their table. "I'm proud of you, my precious slave, you performed beautifully."

"Thank you Master. I love you and everything you've done to me, I am incomplete without you, Master."

"Your training has come full circle, you are a complete slave now. I think it's time I had you branded."

"Branded? Oh god Master, I nearly came just thinking about it."

"Good girl."

"Unngghh! Please Master, I'm so close, oh please!"

"Since you were such a good girl earlier," Brett acquiesced and turned on the dildos. "Cum for me pretty pussylips," Brett ordered and she came again just as the waiter walked up with their check.

"Oh -- is -- is she cumming again?" the waiter asked.

"Yes, isn't she beautiful."

"Y -- Yes Sir, I -- I'm sorry for earlier, it's just that she's so lovely and you said she was your slave. I thought if -- if -- "

"I know what you thought," Brett said cutting him off.

"Y -- You do?"

"Yes, you thought you could steal her away from me."

"Y -- Yes Sir, I did. I'm sorry."

"Very well, I will forgive you, but if you ever wait on us again, you will not make this attempt again, is that clear?"

"Oh yes Sir, I have certainly learned my lesson, I will not attempt to interfere again."

"Very good, here is my credit card," Brett said, handing the waiter the card.

"Aaaaahhhhh, oooooohhhhh, unnnngggghhh! Thank you Master, I am finding it more and more difficult to keep my hands to myself, I love you Master. If you would allow it, I would jump your boner right here in front of everyone."

"I bet you would," Brett chuckled as the waiter came back with the check, his mouth again dropping open in shock at what he overheard. Brett quickly signed the credit card slip, adding a generous tip before standing to leave. He reattached the leash to pussylips collar and led her from the restaurant. His slave had passed with flying colors. The ride home was quiet as pussylips fell asleep, exhausted after such an exciting dinner. She woke when Brett pulled into the garage and he came around a led pussylips by her leash back down into the basement, she was extremely docile.

"Are you tired, slave?"

"No Master, I'm just thinking."

"What are you thinking about?"

"About what happened at the restaurant, Master. I could have told him I had been kidnapped and wanted to go home, but I am home, this is my place in life. I realized I don't want to go back to that life and plain boring Dori, I want to be who I am, my Master's exciting, sexy slave, pussylips."

"You are definitely that, my beautiful slave."

"Thank you Master. Please fuck me, I need you inside me, filling me up with your huge cock and making me cum."

"Didn't you get enough at the restaurant?"

"Though I came more than once at the restaurant, I desire your huge penis inside me, it is the most incredible feeling, all hard and warm, then getting hot when you are about to cum. Then you shoot your hot semen inside me and it makes me cum so hard, better than any fake one."

"You mentioned before that you almost came when I talked about branding you. Why?"

"It's permanent, Master, I would never be able to remove a brand. I know my collar is nearly permanent, but given enough time and the right tools they could most likely get it off of me. A brand is burned into my skin, it could never be removed, it would leave a precise scar that would forever proclaim me as a slave."

"It will be very painful."

"I know Master, and I want it, I embrace the pain because of what it would mean -- forever," pussylips said, adding the last word in a hoarse whisper.

"My pretty pussylips, you are treasure that just keeps getting better with time. I will design a brand and have a professional burn it into your lovely ass cheek."

"Thank you Master."

"Now let's get you out of that dress and chastity belt, they're preventing me from fucking my slave," Brett said and pussylips squealed with delight. She quickly slipped out of the dress and hung in back on its hanger. She reached to remove the stockings but was stopped by her Master, her heels were locked on and he didn't want her to remove the stockings. He unlocked the belt and slid the dildos out of her sopping holes. Brett grabbed her leash and led her to her now favorite device in the dungeon. It was the spanking bench, but her Master had dubbed it the fucking bench because they both loved to use it in this fashion. Sometimes he would whip her, take care of her sore backside, and then fuck her to tremendous orgasms. Often he groped her hanging tits or used them as handles while he fucked her helpless body in this fashion. As he strapped her down, pussylips moaned and squirmed in anticipation.

Brett stripped out of his clothes quickly and thrust his throbbing dick into pussylips' lubricious opening as she moaned with excitement. By his third thrust she had already cum and cried out her expression of passion as the waves overwhelmed her. Though he was thoroughly excited, Brett did not cum quickly and pussylips achieved another orgasm before he finally shot his load deep inside her spasming pussy, forcing a third climax from her overly excited tunnel, the pent up desire spilling out. She was completely inundated by the incredible spasms of her orgasms and she nearly passed out as her body no longer seemed her own. Brett slid out before she stopped shuddering and went to clean himself. He returned and cleaned her up as well.