Ripe for the Picking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use the toilet, clean yourself up and be in bed in five minutes," Master ordered. She had stopped thinking of him as Brett, he was just Master. She rushed into the bathroom and used the toilet, cleaning her vulva and lips with a warm wet cloth before patting it dry. She brushed her hair and reapplied the lipstick, then rushed back to the bed where her Master was waiting for her.

"Not bad, you almost didn't make it, only five seconds to spare, but I like that you tried to make yourself pretty for me, you look beautiful, slave."

"Thank you Master," pussylips said as she lay on the bed next to him, handing him her leash. Brett unclipped it from her collar and locked her collar to the chain already locked to the metal headpiece of the bed. He tossed the leash to the chair on his side of the bed and grabbed her to him, hugging her tightly.

"I love you pussylips, you are more beautiful than I ever imagined."

"Thank you Master."

"You're welcome, slave," he yawned again and turned out the lamp on the nightstand by his side of the bed while pussylips' side had no lamp or nightstand, only a small table too far for her to reach. The room was not completely dark, it had that eerie glow that she had noticed in the cell last night. She could see well enough to move about the room without tripping over anything, except that pussylips was chained to the bed. Her Master was already asleep, his arms around her and she tried to sleep but could not, pussylips was still a bundle of pent up sexual energy. Sure, she had just had an incredible orgasm only a half hour ago, but he truly had started a fire inside of her that seemed unquenchable. His breath in her face was distracting and she turned over onto her other side, using his arm as a pillow and wrapping the other arm around her so that it hung over her breasts. She lay there for a while unable to quiet her thoughts as they bounced around in her head. Eventually she fell asleep from exhaustion.

She awoke alone, her collar no longer chained to the bed. She was surprised that Master was giving her so much freedom but pussylips got out of bed and went to use the toilet. Attached to the mirror was a note from her Master and she began to read it while she washed her hands. She plucked the note off the mirror and headed for the shower as instructed by the note which read:

Dearest pussylips,

I am very pleased with your progress thus far. Today you will take many new steps into your life as my slave. Please follow these instructions carefully:

Get a shower, make sure you are thoroughly cleansed and your hair washed.

Dry and style your hair, put on the makeup like we did yesterday.

Put on the red leather cuffs I have laid out for you, make sure they are tight.

Put on the short leather high heeled boots. Lace them tightly to give your ankles the support they need.

When you are finished you may eat the granola bars and yogurt I have set out for you.

When finished eating, wait in the chair for me, I will be down shortly.

I expect my beautiful slave to be ready for me by ten am.

Love,

Master Brett

It was already just after nine am so pussylips hurried into the shower and washed as quickly as she could while still being thorough. She washed her hair and then quickly dried herself. She was out by nine twenty-five so she took her time and did her hair and makeup. The cuffs were easy, but the high-heeled boots were more difficult, she had trouble lacing them tightly enough, but eventually managed. It was now almost ten am and she ate her breakfast quickly, wiping her mouth and reapplying the lipstick. She stood up and tried to walk in the six inch heels but since she was not used to them, she staggered about unsteadily and sat back down in the chair, precisely at ten am. Master walked in just after she sat down and pussylips smiled up at him when he entered.

"Good morning slave."

"Good morning Master."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Not at first Master, I was too excited and aroused, but I eventually settled down and fell asleep. After that I slept very well."

"Good, I slept like a log. I woke up to find that my dreams had come true and I was holding my beautiful slave in my arms. Now let's get you up and teach you how to walk in these heels, I know you haven't had any experience with heels this high and I want my slave to walk in them most of the time," Brett said as he attached a leash to her collar and tugged, indicating she should stand. As she stood, pussylips stumbled a bit but kept her balance. Master led her to an overhead chain there in the bathroom and locked her wrists to it, high above her head. He left and returned with the red leather corset buttoning it around her waist before tightening the laces.

"Oh (gasp) Master, does it -- have to be -- so tight?" pussylips asked, barely able to speak because he had laced the corset to crushing tightness, drawing her normally twenty four inch waist to a mere nineteen inches. He let it out about an inch. "Thank you Master, I couldn't breathe just standing here, let alone try to walk in these super high heels."

"I see you can breathe now," he said, releasing her wrists from above and picking up the leash left hanging between her luscious tits. She was surprised by how much this aroused her, the hard steel chain hanging between her soft breasts was a beautiful contrast, it made her look so sexy. She was just a helpless female, at the whim of her hard Master. Brett tugged a second time on her leash and smacked her on the ass to bring her out of her reverie.

"Sorry Master."

"What were you thinking about?"

"I could see myself in the mirror Master, I thought how sexy I look with the hard chain of the leash dangling between my soft breasts."

"I keep forgetting that you are still discovering how beautiful you truly are," Brett chuckled and smiled down at her, even in the heels she was still a several inches shorter than him. "Come on, you need to learn to walk in the heels," he said as he tugged again at the leash and started out of the bathroom and headed toward the dungeon. She kept up as best she could, but pussylips was struggling mightily, she never liked heels and had only ever worn three inch heels a few times. She always felt so unsteady and helpless on them. This was even worse, the heels were twice as high and her Master forced her to walk at a pace she was having extreme difficulty maintaining.

They entered the dungeon and he unclipped the leash from her collar, then motioned for her to walk down the open space along the wall where whips, gags, paddles, cuffs, clamps and other bondage equipment were hanging. She did her best but pussylips was a total novice at heels this high other than yesterday when he had strapped the boots on and she had mostly stood, or hung in the straps while wearing them. She walked to the other end and back, some thirty feet in each direction, but she was tottering, stumbling mess.

"Stop," her Master ordered. 'Oh no, he's disappointed in me, will he whip me? I really don't know how to walk in these things,' pussylips thought, but Brett came over and added an eighteen inch hobble chain to her ankle cuffs.

"Master, how is this going to help," she asked as she lifted one foot and the chain rattled.

"You have never walked in these before, you walk like a man, with long, purposeful strides. This will prevent you from doing that, it will help, trust me. Now walk."

"Yes Master," pussylips responded, she did trust him, he had shown her not only how beautiful she could be, but also her true slave nature. The chain kept snubbing her up short and she had to take, shorter, measured steps. After several times up and down the dungeon she could walk without the chain going taut and tripping her. She remembered the length of stride and soon was doing fairly well. Brett removed the hobble and sent her off again, and pussylips noticed that she was walking quite well in the very high heels. After several more trips up and down her confidence was soaring, she was learning. Sure, her feet, legs and back ached, but she was learning, and her Master seemed pleased, he was smiling more and more. Suddenly she realized that the shorter stride and the height of the heels, forced her to push her buttocks out a bit and her breasts bounced and swayed provocatively. No wonder her Master was smiling, she was putting on a show for him.

As she stopped and turned to continue, her Master grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her, locking the cuffs together behind her back. He added a leather strap around her elbows and pulled them together until they touched, forcing her shoulders back and her breasts to thrust up in a wantonly sexual manner. He patted her bottom indicating she should continue and pussylips walked down the dungeon away from him. Her tits now bounced even more salaciously and she couldn't wait to turn around and return towards Master, showing off her hot body to him. As she turned and began her return walk, she could see the lust in her Master's eyes and she strutted straight to him instead of continuing in the path she had been following. He smiled down at her and grabbed her proffered tits, first caressing, then mauling and finally pinching and twisting at her nipples.

Her body was covered in a sheen of perspiration and her crotch was soaked in her juices, she was becoming the sexy slave her Master wanted and it opened the flood gates. She stood smiling and moaning as her Master had his way with her ample breasts. She wanted his cock in her so badly, pussylips had never wanted anything more in her life. She rubbed her thighs together as he manipulated her tits and played her overheated body.

"Good girl," Brett smiled down at her as he pinched at her nipples, drawing first a gasp and then a wanton moan of pleasure from his slave.

"Thank you Master, please fuck me."

"It comes so easily now, doesn't it, slave?"

"Yes Master, you have been completely right about me, please Master, I need you inside me."

"Such a needy slave, I knew it, you are so perfect," Brett grinned and turned her away from him. He kicked her legs apart and using her arms like a lever, he bent her over and plunged his raging hard-on into pussylips dripping hole.

"Oooohhhh Yeeeessss, Master, Yeeessssss, fuck me, Master, fuck me hard!" pussylips begged as she squeezed his huge cock. In just a few thrusts she came, screaming out her passion, as her orgasm exploded upon her. She didn't even realize she had trusted her Master so much because without him she would have fallen to the floor, but he held her arms as he continued to ram his erection into her now squelching tunnel and his orgasm triggered her second as she came again like a runaway freight train. She felt as though she were now just a receptacle, a hole for her Master's pleasure, a thing to be used, yet it brought her immense pleasure to be such for him. Her legs nearly gave out as her second orgasm peaked and Brett held her up until he found the strength to move them to a padded leather table where pussylips could collapse onto its surface. She lay there moaning, shuddering and twitching as her orgasm subsided.

"It feels like you orgasm harder with each time," Brett noted as he pulled his slimy cock out of her now dripping hole. She attempted to turn around an almost fell onto her knees before he caught her. Brett lowered pussylips gently to the floor where she happily licked and sucked him clean. Just cleaning up after sex made her hot because it reminded pussylips of her earlier orgasm and how amazing it felt.

"Yes Master, I do cum harder each time. You really have started a fire inside me which may never be quenched. Unngghh!" pussylips moaned as her cunt clenched and she nearly begged him to fill her again.

"Good girl."

"Thank you Master. I also love it every time you call me your 'good girl,' it makes me feel euphoric, but also aroused. I love pleasing you Master, even if it means I may not receive pleasure myself, even though I always do."

"The physical training will come in time, but the mental training was so easy, like I didn't really have to condition your mind at all. You just mentally adjusted, literally overnight. I don't even know why."

"It was the stress of being kidnapped and the way it felt when you fucked me Master, I had such incredible orgasms, way more than I ever thought possible. Plus, that story I read, remember how I told you it imprinted on my mind? The girl in the story was kidnapped, just like me, but she fought it for a month or more until her Master broke her. I knew that was going to happen with me anyway, so why not embrace the slave inside me and enjoy it. I knew the real me, the slave I kept repressed was going to come bursting onto the scene in less than a week, so why not let her out once I knew I could never hold her back. I've never been happier in my life, Master. I want to stay with you forever!"

"Truly amazing, I'm in awe of you my pretty pussylips! I obviously want you to stay forever or I wouldn't have kidnapped you in the first place."

"Thank you Master for wanting me so much that you kidnapped me. I can't tell you how much I love it that you desired me enough to just take me. It makes me feel so -- so incredibly desirable and sexy. Thank you for unlocking that side of me, Master."

"You are incredibly desirable and sexy my sweet slave. As I said, I was extremely attracted to you because of your submissive nature, and then you were wrapped in this beautiful package, it was all I could do to control myself. Frankly, I'm surprised I did. If I could have seen you as you are now, I never would have."

"So you would have kidnapped me back in college, Master?"

"Yes, but it would have made life a lot more difficult. I didn't have much money or a house, I wouldn't have been able to set up anything, it would have been rough. I'm glad I had the foresight and fortitude to wait, because now, everything is perfect."

"I agree, Master. I'm glad you waited, I might have fought harder back then, I might have resisted, I hadn't read that story yet."

"Oh, I see, so the story began the change inside you first, eh?"

"Yes Master, it frightened me how much I wanted to be that girl in the story, how much I wanted a Master to kidnap and use me as his slave. It made me cum so hard, or I thought so at the time. Every time I remembered the story it excited something deep within me that I was terrified and aroused by at the same time."

"So the story prepared you for me?"

"Yes Master, deep down I wanted this, I wanted to be a helpless slave girl, one who was desirable and used in every hole, just a plaything for her Master. It never failed to get me off."

"But you said you came harder than ever when I fucked you that first time."

"Yes Master, I used a dildo vibrator, but I would become afraid of the slave inside. I would cum, but it was tempered by my fear of my true self, Master."

"So why did you cum so hard when I fucked you?"

"Because I had no choice, Master, I was your slave already, you forced me to be. What you didn't know was that you broke me, I was yours forever after you just used me for your pleasure. You forced me to see myself as you saw me, and then you just took me, it was exactly what I needed."

"So what you're saying is that if I had dated you, this side of you would have remained repressed and hidden, you never would have let her out, even if I kept prodding and pushing?"

"Yes Master, I needed to be kidnapped and forced. I didn't realize how much until just now, but it couldn't have happened any other way. Oh god, please fuck me again, Master, I'm so hot for you!"

"Why are you so hot for your Master, slave?"

"Oh Master, you are so big and strong and handsome! You desire me the way I wish to be desired, as your beautiful helpless slave, nothing more, you told me so at the very beginning. You said you didn't want a wife or girlfriend, you wanted a slave. Well, you've got one Master, and a very randy one at that."

"You sure are, I can smell you."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Master, does my scent offend you?"

"No, not at all, it is the most beautiful perfume in the world; it tells me that my slave is ready for my use."

"Thank you Master, please use your slave again."

"I intend to, my pretty slave, but I need to recharge. Let's get you cleaned up and practice some more in these heels, you were just beginning to find your strut, it was sexy as hell, and when you walked straight up to me I lost control there for a minute. I just had to have my slave, I had to use you, my dick couldn't take it anymore."

"I love you huge cock, Master, it's so tight, it barely fits, but it rubs me in all the right places."

"Come on, slave, up you go," Brett said, attaching the leash and pulling pussylips to her feet. He tugged indicating she should walk towards him and she tried to strut towards him like she had earlier, but found she had lost the rhythm of walking in the heels. Brett grinned and pulled her up against his broad chest, his body hair tickling pussylips' nipples. He unclipped the leash and grabbed her shoulders, turning her around, facing away from him. "This is why you need more practice. I want it to become second nature for you to walk in heels like these and to strut like a whore. Make me want you like I did before, slave," her Master ordered.

"Yes Master," pussylips moaned sensually as she started back down the side of the dungeon. She could do this, she had done it before, she just had to practice and find that rhythm so that it was automatic. By the time she was returning from the other end of the dungeon, pussylips' hips were swaying, her tits were bouncing and she found that even she was aroused by how sexily she was slinking up the basement toward her Master. Her feet were killing her, but if this is what Master wanted and it made him take her the way he had just a few minutes ago, then the pain in her feet and legs was a small price to pay for the explosion of ecstasy accompanied by fireworks unlike any she had ever seen. She was all hips, tits and slits as she strutted toward her leering Master. He hadn't even put his pants back on and pussylips could see the effect she was having on him, his erection now full-blown. She started toward him again, she had someplace in mind for him to stow that huge penis.

"No, slave, keep walking," her Master ordered and though disappointed, pussylips veered back to the assigned path and continued her practice. Brett couldn't help but notice the sway of her hips as she sashayed down the wall away from him. Once he was ready again, he was going to fuck that ass, hard! He loved the female form, all of it and his slave was to him the perfect model of a woman. Sure, he loved her perfectly formed tits, but her ass was heavenly, and then her slit, that pussy was the most beautiful one he had ever seen, the lips all tight and neat, it always looked like it was begging to be fucked. And she had such a beautiful innocent face that was now turning into a lusty slave, one who couldn't hide her emotions, and he loved that about her. She continued her jaunt up and down the dungeon and he could tell she was tiring. She never walked in heels this high before. They made her legs and ass look delicious.

"Stop, slave," her Master ordered and pussylips stopped, standing next to him, her breasts heaving from her heavy breathing, her legs shaking from the strain and her feet going numb. Brett walked over to her and offered her some water from a bottle. She drank greedily, not realizing how much she was sweating and gushing, losing fluids at a rapid rate. To him she looked like the hottest woman he had ever seen, the sheen of perspiration adding an almost oiled appearance to his slave, she was hot in three ways; to look at, her body temperature and her cunt, it was on fire. Brett almost chuckled but smiled approvingly down at her instead as he saw her thighs slick with her juices. This was turning her on.