Rise of a New Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ashwoodtg
ashwoodtg
65 Followers

'What is happening to me?' I groaned, gritting my teeth against the illicit sensations. One hand still leaning against the wall for support, I stumbled onwards towards my chamber. One small step at a time, I hauled the impossibly heavy armour down the corridor, my gasping breaths quickening as the pounding bliss flowing from my chest continued to pump pleasure through my veins. My arms rattled inside the bulky armour. With every step my legs clanged painfully against loose plates, and yet my chest felt squeezed inside armour far too small for me. I felt trapped. I grasped frantically at my breast plate, gloved fingers sliding over the smooth metal, seeking in vain to relieve the desperate ache that burned just below the surface.

Finally, I reached the door to my chamber and rattled the latch clumsily. The stout wooden door swung slowly inwards as I leaned my weight against it. I more fell than stepped inside, as I fell to my knees and fumbled frantically with the straps on my gauntlets. My fingers struggled to move inside them, the metal joints no longer aligned with my knuckles to bend freely. With a cry of frustration I resorted biting the leather knot on one glove and pulling it free with my teeth.

The smooth, effeminate hand that slipped from the oversized glove was not the sword-calloused hand of the road-weary paladin that donned it this morning. There was no time to consider this, as the urgent pounding in my chest only grew stronger and more pressing. 'Hah- Hah- Hah- Ha-' The pleasurable pressure began to turn painful, my gasps becoming shorter as I struggled to breathe with my chest being crushed so tightly inside my armour.

Vambraces, couters, pauldrons. Ornate plates fell one by one and clanked to the floor, I barely noticed as every piece revealed smooth skin, yet more delicate flesh where once muscles had bulged with honed strength. I worked the many straps and buckles faster than I ever had before, yet still far too slowly. Never had I felt such frantic need to be free of my armour. I couldn't breath. The pressure in my chest peaked as I reached behind my back to fumble at the final buckle holding my breast plate in place.

Rather than fall to the ground, the heavy metal plate almost flew across the room with a great clang as the pent up pressure in my chest exploded outwards. 'Haaaaaaah- Haaaah-' With great heaving gasps, sweet air filled my lungs as I breathed freely again for a moment, before looking down to see what had been crushed inside my armour.

Creamy skin. Buoyant mounds of swollen flesh rose and fell with my ragged breaths as I stared down in consternation at the bared breasts hanging from my chest. The tattered rags of what remained of my under-shirt slipped from my shoulders and fell to the floor unheeded.

'What... on earth...' I stammered, utterly disbelieving what my eyes were showing me. 'How... what...!?' My own voice sounded unfamiliar in my head. A woman's voice, a soft, sultry purr to match the heaving bust. Exposed to the cool air and freed of their metal cage, the throbbing orbs jutting from my chest just ached to be touched.

I barely considered what I was doing. Vows already in tatters, my befuddled mind focused solely on the breasts before me. Was it a conscious act of mine to reach up with both hands to cup the twin spheres? 'This must... be a dream.' I breathed. My slight fingers could reach barely half-way round the gigantic globes. Stroking the silky smooth skin, hefting them, testing their weight, squeezing softly to elicit deep throbs of illicit pleasure that coursed throughout my body. 'Mmmhm.' The sensual purr of satisfaction that stirred in my throat was this body's natural response to the gentle touch.

'Ah!' At the slightest brush of my finger against a pert nipple, the sharp twang of bliss that surged from the pink tip of my breast was a jolt that shook my whole body. 'No... This is wrong- Mhmm- It is forbidden-' I moaned my protests, but my fingers returned, heedless of my objection. Gliding over my breast towards those tingling tips, this time to pinch the taut flesh between thumb and forefinger.

'oooOOOHHH!' I cried out, doubling over as the foreign tsunami of pleasure cascaded through my virgin flesh. Throbbing waves of delight pounded against my mind, the heat rising in my cheeks as my body responded to the rough touch in such an erogenous place. Unable to resist, any lingering reserve holding me back from indulging in the forbidden fruits of my own flesh vanished in the face of such a raw, uncontrollable delight.

My hands acted with a will of their own. Kneading the yielding flesh of my new breasts, sending deep, aching delight thrumming throughout my body. Or pinching, tweaking the pert pink nipples that tingled with desperate desire, treble notes of bliss that spread like lightning through my veins and cut through the rich, all consuming pleasure suffusing my chest.

'Ahhh-! Ohh, Divines - Ah! Divines, help me...' I murmured my protests between irrepressible gasps, as the liquid joy ravaging my body seemed to trickle downwards, flowing steadily towards some place deep in my loins. My hands tried to follow, tracing the slender curve below my swollen breasts down my flat belly. Where once I had possessed packed muscle that no fist could dent, now all was soft, supple flesh. A shiver of anticipation ran through me as my fingers brushed over sensitive skin, closer, closer to whatever awaited in that place of yearning between my legs.

Only the cold sting of metal met my fingers. The thick steel dress that once protected me from my enemies now kept me from indulging that fiery need in my loins. Bracing my hands either side of the metal rim, I pushed. My legs clanged against the cavernous armour that encased them as I tried in vain to slip my waist past the metal rim, yet despite my diminished stature, my hips and buttocks were just too wide to pass through.

I straightened up, reaching behind my back once more to fumble with the leather straps that held the traitorous carapace in place. With my back arched and arms stretched behind me, my chest was thrust forward. My frantic struggles only served to jiggle the buoyant mounds of oversensitive flesh bouncing tantalisingly before my eyes. They throbbed achingly as they jostled together, teasing me with promises of pleasure as I struggled to untie the final strap that kept me caged.

'HyaaaAAAAAH-' I pulled at the leather binding. Unsated need lent desperate strength to my petite muscles. The strap tore apart, the final barrier fell away and I collapsed forward, hands flat on the floor, panting hard with exertion. 'Hah... Hah... Hah...'   

Hips and buttocks finally freed, I crawled from what remained of my holy armour like a newborn chick from its egg. Slim thighs slipped easily from the remaining tightly buckled plates, a pale shadow of my once brawny physique. The cotton leggings I wore beneath my plate metal hung loosely on my legs, yet still stretched taut around my hips. They snagged on some edge of metal, and I shivered at the tickling sensation of fabric gliding smoothly over my rounded posterior. The piercing chill of the hard stone-slab floor burned against my bared knees, icy cold smarting against the bonfire of pleasure boiling inside me.

Instinctively I reached towards the nexus of desire hovering in my groin, foolishly expecting to find the stiff shaft that should have adorned that place. Instead, I found only air where my manhood had once stood. In some still-sane part of my mind I recognised how dissimilar this arousal was from what I knew. No longer the pressing need to penetrate, man's desperate desire to expel his seed. Rather, the sensation was one of void, of an empty space that urgently needed to be filled.

As I crawled across the floor towards the soft rug before the empty hearth, my free hand searched desperately for the source of that sensation, the gateway to that empty place that needed me to touch it. I looked down between my arms to try and see, but the view was blocked by the heavy breasts hanging from my chest, and the long strands of dark blonde hair that fell across my face.

'Ohh-' Something warm and wet brushed softly against the tips of my fingers. 'OooOOH-' Something sensitive that burned against my senses as I began to probe with a single fingertip. 'Ohh- Mmmmmhm-' Deeper, the wet slit parted to accept my fingers. 'Oh... Mhmm... Ooh- AHH-' Heedless of any attention my cries might bring, I couldn't stop my fingers slipping inside, brushing against the slick walls of that cave of molten delight.

My strength fled as a wave of pleasure burst from that place and washed through me. I slumped forward, face and breasts squashing into the rug. My frazzled mind was utterly unprepared for the intensity of the sensations emanating from my crotch. Only my body's instinctive desire to reach the zenith of that awesome pleasure kept me moving.

Feebly, with quaking legs I pushed myself up from the floor, raising my hips slightly so my fingers could resume their exploration. So strange, the unfamiliar feeling of something sliding into me. With every aching stroke against the slick walls, my legs stretched a little more, steadily raising my buttocks into the air.    'Mhhsmh- MHHMH-' The thick carpet smothered the moans my fingers forced from me as they pushed my hips higher and higher, until I was swaying precariously.

I teetered, then half fell, half rolled over onto my back. One hand stayed buried between my legs while the other grasped at one of the aching breasts adorning my chest. My hips had began to move on their own, whatever process my fingers had begun was driving some reflex in my muscles that had my lower body trembling uncontrollably.

Bucking again, and again, and again, my hips thrust upwards in time with the throbbing in my belly. I spread my legs and planted my feet on the floor to steady myself. Pleasure-addled muscles tensed, pushing my torso upwards. The jiggling, milky-white flesh of my breasts dominated my view, but during each thrust of my hips I glimpsed the source of the pleasure racking my body. Where once my manhood had stood proudly from my bristled crotch, now only smooth hairless skin surrounded pink lips that were spread by my fingers pumping furiously, the gateway to the bubbling cauldron of pleasure in my belly.

'Ohhh- OOH- Three, help meeEEE! MMHMM-' I bit my lip, throwing my head back and grasping tightly at my breast, sensing the urgent throbbing in my groin building towards some kind of climax. My whole body began to tense, curling up from the floor so I was hunched over my new breasts as furious fingers intensified their mad pumping in perfect harmony with the steadily rising thrum of anticipation welling up in the wet slit between my legs. 'Ohh- Oooh- OOOHH-'

'YAAAAAAH-!' Strength fled my muscles instantly as a tsunami of pleasure flooded outwards from that place and smashed against my senses like a velvet fist. I collapsed back onto the woolly carpet, my legs splaying outwards. 'AHH- Ahh- Ahh... Ahh-' I moaned in time with the continued twitching of my hips as wave after wave of bliss washed up against flesh already saturated with ecstasy. With each heaving breath my throbbing breasts ached with satisfaction as they rose and fell beneath my tightly clasped fingers, until finally the tension in my muscles eased and my arms could fall limply to my sides.

Act III - Acclimation

I cannot tell you how long I lay in the aftermath of that ordeal. As the steady waves of pleasure slowly faded away into a background hum of content arousal, time seemed to lose all meaning. I think perhaps I slept, for when my eyes next opened the chamber was basked in the deep orange light that foretold the imminent arrival of darkness.

'Urghh...' I groaned, drawing an arm over my face to shield my eyes from the light. My body ached all over. It was a pain I recognised as that which often followed a magical healing, the forced knitting together of flesh by supernatural means that left a mean toll on the recipient. To feel that in every part of my body was a unique experience. I tried to recall where I was, what had happened. Had I fallen in battle?

Throb.

I shivered as the painful ache began to slowly fade, and in its place a pleasant warmth began to permeate my body. Eyes still closed, I stretched, feeling strangely lithe. My limbs moved with a light, graceful ease that was most unfamiliar, as though I were floating serenely on a cloud. I wondered if I were still dreaming.

Throb.

Arousal flooded my senses, a throbbing lust emanating from between my legs. My eyes snapped open as my recent memories rushed back. I tried to scramble to my feet, but stumbled as the unfamiliar weight on my chest dragged me forward. Had I not caught the nearby bed post in time, I would have sprawled on the floor once more.

'What in the-' I gazed down at the jiggling breasts jutting from my chest, recalling my recent ordeal, and felt the panic begin to rise in the back my mind. My countless years of training had taught me to analyse the situation before me without losing control, and I was able to force myself to calm down before it the panic could take me fully.

First, assess the damage. Trance-like, feeling my horror bubbling just under the surface of my thoughts, I stumbled my way across the chamber to the small alcove where my simple wash basin was and fumbled around for the small mirror I kept to trim my beard.

I peered at the unfamiliar face staring back at me from the tiny looking glass as I moved it over my features. Thin, precise eyebrows were the only facial hair that remained upon what was now perfectly smooth skin glistening in the last rays of sunlight coming through the window.

Had I a sister, some might have marked the familial resemblance in our bright blue eyes or the similar shade of dark-blonde hair, but little else remained of my old visage. My square jaw, strong brow, the neat beard I had diligently maintained even when on campaign. All gone, softened beyond recognition to a woman's countenance.

Long waves of sleek hair framed the delicate womanly face and fell upon my narrow shoulders, a twisted perversion of my once masculine curls. The only things unchanged were my own blue eyes staring wide-eyed back at me from inside the mirror, trapped inside this prison of femininity.

As I stared at my reflection in horrified fascination, my expression suddenly changed. The look of shock vanished, and in its place a sultry, satisfied smirk settled on those perfectly feminine features. I winked.

'What do you think?' I purred. 'Don't we look so much better now?'

Staggering backwards, the mirror slipped from my delicate hands and fell into the basin with a crack as my calm composure shattered. Some power had controlled me, spoken with my voice! I put a hand to my throat, my mouth, testing my jaw as though I expected to find some ghostly hand there.

'I've been controlling you all along!' Khadila's words echoed triumphantly in the tight space. 'Through you, I will live on. Your 'victory' over me will be meaningless.'

The lecherous witch! I thought back to my actions during the past days as the veil over my memories was pulled aside. Why had I not sought help from my brothers, warned them of this presence in my mind? What drove me to seek the seclusion of my bedchamber where none of my family could witness my distress?

"Because I suggested it, of course. Steering your thoughts was a simple thing." Khadila's voice inside my head was smug. "You have been under my power for so long, and you didn't even notice."

I shivered at the phantom touch of fingers at my breast. Looking down, I found the hands to be my own, yet it was no will of mine that drove them. My traitorous fingers squeezed the supple flesh adorning my chest at Khadila's command, but it was my senses that were blasted with the sparking bliss that arced from that rough touch and charged joyfully into the rest of my body. 'Ooooh! Mhmm.' I could not hold down the moan that emanated from deep inside me.

I hoped not to need this spell, I only prepared it in case the unthinkable should happen. Had I possessed your full name, you would have turned on the road afore ever coming to this place. Without it, your will proved too strong. But no matter, I was able to act before any of your meddlesome healers got their hands on you. And what luck that my new vessel comes with such a vast horde of prime manhood nearby, just waiting to give their seed in our service!

'No...' My voice was barely a whisper, the tiniest ember of defiance. Khadila's disdain for my brothers as mere pawns for her own gain stirred some rebellion in my mind. I fought against the haze of arousal that was a new constant in this excessively feminine body. I summoned the devotion and love I held for my adopted family, the protective instinct that all those of the Order held for one another.

"Don't resist, Richard. Give in, it will feel sooooo much better for both of us."

Gathering my will, I spoke more strongly. 'No,' I growled, forcing my traitorous hands down to my sides, away from the touch of my aching breast. 'By the Three, you shall not take me, witch!' My girlish proclamation echoed around the stone chamber.

Khadila raged inside my head. I could feel my hands now inching slowly towards the place in my loins that was wet with desire my grasping fingers had stirred. Burning lust flared in my belly and I gritted my teeth against the temptation, clasping my hands behind my back to keep the foul witch's power in check.

You are a fool, Richard. Khadila's voice grew fainter as her hold over me steadily weakened. This isn't over. You shall see!

I stumbled over to my bed and fell heavily upon it, studiously ignoring the bouncing of my chest. There I sat for some time, alert for any sign that Khadila's power over me remained.

After a while, nothing of her presence stirred in my mind. Instead, my awareness of the female body I now inhabited slowly grew more pronounced. A constant, burning desire suffused my flesh. 'Mhmm...' I moaned aloud, unable to help myself focusing in on the sensations. It was emanating from my breasts, where the slightest movement jostled them together temptingly. I crossed my arms together tightly, barring myself from acting on that feeling. The merest gust of air on their tender skin seemed to elicit tingles of temptation that hinted at what could be.

The aching demands of my breasts to be touched was one thing, but worse was the gaping desire in my belly. Like a hunger, it ached to be filled, to be... penetrated. I shivered. So unlike the straining, explosive pressure of male arousal, what burned between my legs was a gaping need for fulfilment, to take into myself a man's offering.

Dwelling on the sensations only made them grow stronger, and I admit I almost succumbed once more.    My hand crept down and I probed the warm wetness surrounding the entrance to my new sex. How would it feel to have a man part those lips and slide inside me? My revulsion at the prospect of intercourse with another man warred against this body's lustful instincts. I drew my hand back and shook my head to dispel the image.

The healers. They could help me undo this curse - Khadila had admitted as much. But how would they react to a naked, nymphomanic woman turning up on their doorstep? And how would I cross the entire keep to reach the them without encountering any of my comrades? I liked not at all the prospect of explaining myself to one of the regular patrols. I myself had never heard of magic capable of such a transformation as I had just undergone, so surely none would believe that a woman of such outrageous proportions had just recently been one of their brothers. I sat and thought for a while about what to do, steadfastly rejecting any suggestions put forward by my new body.

ashwoodtg
ashwoodtg
65 Followers
123456...8