Rise of a New Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the second utterance of his name, Alfonse froze, his eyes going blank once more. The deep throbbing energy in my chest, that which had until this moment been an ever-present reminder of my womanly wants, now seemed to flow with purpose. I could feel an excited buzzing, a tingling energy gathering at the tips of both nipples that was both pleasurable and powerful, a trickle of magic that emanated from me towards Alfonse.

If neither of you will do what needs to be done, then I shall have to do it!

Khadila ripped apart Alfonse's robe, unveiling his semi-erect manhood. I could do naught but stare in horror as we leaned in towards that swollen penis, a prisoner in my own body while Khadila assumed control. We kissed the tip, the bulging head where a bead of pearly white precum had already begun to glisten from our earlier teasing. Dancing our tongue over the smooth flesh, our hands rose to caress the veiny shaft, feeling it twitch under our fingers as it grew fuller, longer, throbbing ever larger with his involuntary arousal.

Alfonse groaned, and it amused Khadila to end the magical stupor. His consciousness returned to find a buxom woman crouched before him caressing his cock. 'What? Who... No... Richard, what are you-!?' he gazed down in disbelief, just as we took him into our mouth. 'Urghh...' Alfonse groaned again, legs shaking. His hands grasped our hair, perhaps intending to pull us away, but there was no strength in them. He was powerless to resist now.

We sucked softly as the warmth of his swelling manhood slowly filled our mouth. Everything Khadila did, I felt alongside her. Our fingers caressed, I could feel the pulsing shaft under my hands. Our tongue danced around his head, I could taste the sweaty masculinity in my mouth. My mind rebelled at the sensations, but my body overruled it. Some great understanding was blossoming inside me. Disgust drained away as I became aware, somehow, of the power slowly filling that throbbing cock as it swelled with Alfonse's arousal. It felt... good. 'Mmhmf- Mhhmf-' Our moans were muffled around Alfonse's manhood growing larger into our mouth. We began to bob our head slowly. I wanted that power. I wanted to taste it. I wanted it inside me.

'No... Richard... Stop! This is... forbidden... Ahh!' Alfonse gasped, his hand tangled in our hair tightened its grip, but could not keep us from taking his manhood deeper, deep down into our throat, our pace quickening as we bobbed back and forth to excite his throbbing shaft. I felt it begin to twitch, and Alfonse's breath quickened. I could sense his imminent ejaculation and we pulled back with a wet slurp, 'Mmhmm-shhlllrp-'. Khadila curled our hand around Alfonse's shaft and stroked fast, gliding over taut skin slicked with our saliva. 'Don't hold back, oh mighty knight!' we crowed, before planting our lips tightly around his head, and starting to suck rhythmically. 'Mhm- Mhm- Mhm-'

'Nooo... why?! Arghh-!' Alfonse cried out as the first spurt of hot liquid erupted into our mouth.

My instinct was to gag, but either this body, or Khadila's control, refused the instruction. We gulped down the first, the second, the third spurt. Each pulse of salty-sweet male seed that splashed upon my tongue unleashed a glorious burst of energy that filled me from head to toe. My magic-imbued flesh accepted his offering and converted it into a raw pleasure that cascaded throughout my body. 'Mhmm- MHMM-' Our desperate groans of pleasure forced their way out around his cock as we greedily sucked down every drop we could of the power-laden seed.

Alfonse collapsed backwards onto the bed and his cock pulled free of our mouth. The last arc of semen spurted across our face. Khadila licked our lips. Do you see, Richard? The pleasure! - the power! - It's all that matters. Khadila threw our head back, basking in the sublime energy that suffused our body. Man's seed, the very force of life itself, ours for the taking!

No... I groaned in my mind. This is not what I want, you are forcing me to do this!

Oh? Khadila's incredulity at my continued resistance was palpable. Then take back the reins and stop this right now, by all means.

I thought I had felt everything, each sinful sensation as Khadila preyed upon my dearest friend. But as she yielded control of my body to me it was like stepping out from a draughty shelter into the howling storm outside. My awareness of the blissful maelstrom engulfing my body multiplied tenfold and as I regained control of my limbs I was confronted by a more sublime pleasure than I had ever imagined.

'What... what is this?' I gasped. My breasts were quaking as the delightful throbs of raw power coursing through me began to concentrate in my chest. Some energy swirling within fought against the confines of the bulging spheres, and I looked down just in time to see the twin globes quivering beneath my taut robe. 'Ohhhhh...!' I bit my lip and moaned as the teasing tension inside them eased achingly, the creamy flesh swelling ever so slightly larger to accommodate the bounty we had just taken from Alfonse.

Before I could recover my senses, the simmering desire that had been bubbling between my hips suddenly flared. Proximity to a man's spilt seed had awoken a frenzied anticipation in my womb, an animalistic hunger that could be caged no longer. I reached under my robe to grasp at my excited sex, where the juices of my overflowing arousal had already slicked my thighs. But mere fingers were insufficient to sate the desire that was raging inside me now, not when a virile male was so close by.

I crawled up on the bed beside Alfonse and leaned over him, tucking the wild strand of hair that fell across my face behind my ear. 'Alfonse...' Shaking him by the shoulder, I spoke his name again. 'Alfonse!' His opened his eyes and peered up blearily at me.

'Who... Rich... Richard?' he met my eyes, looking confusedly up at me, before dropping his gaze to the twin bulges conspicuously concealed beneath my robe, swaying gently as they hung over him. 'No, you cannot be Richard. It was all a lie.' He shook his head as if to banish the vision of femininity before him.

'Please, Alfonse.' I begged him. 'I need your...' My voice trailed off, and I slumped back on the bed, panting softly. I must have looked confused, or scared. Perhaps that twitch in his eye was a crack in his resolve at the earnestness of my request.

'I need...' I repeated, searching for the right words to express my desire. I fidgeted absently with the cord that bound my robe, feeling the excitement building inside me as my breaths came faster.

Alfonse's face set with determination as he beheld my helplessness. He started to rise and bind his robe once more as he said, 'Very well. The sooner we can get help from the healer's to lift this curse on you, the better-'

'No! Not the healers.' I shook my head wildly. 'I need... need... your cock!' I finally found the words. His eyes widened as I pulled my robe aside to reveal my dripping wet pussy, the slick passageway to the overflowing desire boiling inside my virgin womb. 'In here,' I added helpfully, thrusting my hips up towards him and using my fingers to spread the moist lips of my eager sex.

For a moment Alfonse just stared at me, dumbstruck. No doubt he was as ignorant of the intimate aspects of female anatomy as I had once been. An upbringing in the Order does not furnish one with such knowledge. His bared manhood twitched, swelling once more with the only natural animal reaction to beholding a female in heat. He clenched his jaw, and shook his head slowly.

'No, Richard, this is not you. This is that perverted witch's spell controlling you. Snap out of it! We must get you to the healers at once!'

Such strength! I felt no anger at his refusal. On the contrary, I admired him for adhering to his vows despite all that had already happened. It was touching that his loyalty to me, his best friend, refused to allow him to take advantage of the offer before him. It seemed only right that my first time would be with this man. My oldest, dearest friend.

'Alfonse.' I cooed, instinct lacing my voice with the persuasive power that swirled excitedly in my tits. 'Alfonse Demute' His eyes widened as I invoked the full power of his true name, meeting my gaze like a rabbit caught in a hunter's sights. 'Fuck me.'

His robe flowed from him as he pounced. Whatever rational part of Alfonse that had been holding him back was brushed aside by my magic, leaving the unbridled lust of his animal mind free to act. In an instant he was upon me, guiding his unleashed manhood towards my waiting sex. Without ceremony, he thrust it deep inside, impaling me at last upon his mighty pole.

My mind went white. I could hear someone screaming, wanton womanly cries that echoed around the stone chamber. Me. My voice, my moans, the manifestation of my fully female desire. My virgin body overflowed with pleasure at this long awaited copulation. 'Ohhh!' I could feel him. 'Yes! YES!' Every vein, every bump and bulge of his swollen cock brushed achingly against the tight walls of my magical pussy as he thrust wildly inside me. 'OOOH YEEESSS!' I writhed beneath him, nails digging in to the sheets of his bed for purchase, revelling in the blissful satisfaction of finally being penetrated by a man's penis.

But the physical sensations of his sex buried deep inside mine were not all I felt, so to did his very soul seem to burn against my senses. His motivations, his creed, his desires were as clear to me as words on a page. It was almost instinctive that I reached inside him the moment his manhood entered my womanly gate and began to twist his allegiances to serve me. The promises of untold pleasures would instil in him a loyalty that could not be shaken by oral argument. His very purpose of being from this day forth would be to pleasure and feed me.

Somewhere in my head, a rapidly shrinking part of me was horrified at what I was doing to my friend, yet the pure bliss of carnal copulation saturating my body and mind drowned out any doubt as to the rightness of this moment.

Alfonse thrust harder, drilling me deeper into the bed sheets with the force of this new mantra, grasping my supple waist with massive hands for better purchase. The difference in our statures was almost comical. His 7ft bulk dominated my petite frame. Muscles bulged in his arms as he lifted me up and down in time with his thrusts, my aching tits jiggling between us. My enchanted body morphed to fit around his shaft. With every thrust I felt the walls of my pussy gripping him tightly, stimulating his cock with a teasing pressure that delivered a bespoke pleasure no normal woman could provide.

Once I had been Alfonse's match on the drill yard, but now his great strength easily overpowered my lithe muscles. Yet both of us knew that in this carnal arena, I was the one in control. His outsized manhood penetrated so deep into my supernatural sex that I felt it pressing against my navel from within, yet naught but blissful pleasure permeated my flesh no matter how no matter how deeply or roughly he thrust into me. I granted him this privilege, this honour to ravage my hyper-fecund body, a boon of untold pleasure in exchange for his virile seed.

Grunts and gasps were the only sounds he made. His wild eyes roaming my body were wide and panicked as his overwhelmed mind struggled to comprehend the blessing I bestowed on him, his body driven by pure animal instinct. Eventually his eyes locked onto my chest, hypnotised by the delightful dance of my bouncing boobage.

'Yesss- Ohhh YESSS- AAAAH- HAAARDER!' Rapturous cries I could scarcely believe were my own demanded ever more from him even as his desperate thrusts grew in their intensity. I knew what was coming, as I could feel an answering anticipation building in my own belly. The burning need within my womb flared white hot as every fibre of my body and soul awaited what was about to come. Somehow I could sense how close he was to his limit, and when his final thrust plunged deep into me I clasped my legs tightly behind his back, pushing his engorged penis to the very extreme depths of my magical womb.

'YAAAAAAAH!' Liquid warmth flooded into me and I threw back my head with a gleeful cry as all the muscles in my body tensed at once, charged simultaneously with the toe-curling bliss of orgasm combined with the sublime rush of pure life force spilling into my womb from Alfonse's captured cock. We remained locked together, our hips bucked and twitched in unison while spurt after spurt of Alfonse's hot cum flowed into me with preternatural fecundity.

With this consummation, the conversion of my friend from Holy Paladin into my loyal servant was completed. Eight, nine, ten spurts and still his penis jerked and writhed within me, my enchanted pussy wringing from him a wealth of semen far beyond mortal capacity. I knew instinctively that any man whose penis penetrated my sex would find his sexual vigour stoked to an unnatural frenzy, his capacity for producing seed only growing more potent with every copulation. Thick white cum began to spill out from where we joined, overflowing from my deflowered womb as the ceaseless tsunamis of bliss that accompanied each spurt crashed relentlessly against my senses.

When the frenzied cock inside me eventually subsided, I could finally relax my legs, releasing Alfonse and flopping back upon the soft bed. Wild strands of my luscious blonde hair, in disarray from the frenzy of our union, fell softly across my face. 'Hah... Hah... Hah...' I panted, feeling the weight of my throbbing chest rising and falling with each breath as I gazed up at the stony ceiling, basking in the aftermath as blissful warmth settled into my body. Like that good ache after a long bout of training, it was the satisfying burn of exertion in all my limbs that only rigorous exercise could produce. Yet instead of the drowsiness that usually followed, instead I felt energized. Invigorated. Already eager to go even further, to experience again the thrill of orgasm at the moment life-carrying cum blasted into my womb.

Even now I could sense the energy from his seed in my womb starting to flow up towards my heaving chest. 'Mhmmm.' I bit my lip and moaned, grasping at my aching tits with both hands as they began to swell once more with titillating pressure. Every pulse of glorious growth pushed against my fingers, the awesome power within tingling tantalizingly just beneath the smooth skin.

Alfonse was not so energized. He swayed, head nodding with fatigue, eyes drooping. Slowly, he slumped forwards onto the bed beside me, his depleted cock pulling free at last from my pussy with a wet slurp. I put an arm over him, pulling him close to me in a fond embrace as my mind raced with all the ways we might spend the remainder of the night.

Act IV - Insurrection

For a time we lay pressed together in the darkness, Alfonse's great hulking manliness against my slender femininity. I could feel the warmth of his flesh against mine. The slow movement of his chest as he slept in satisfied stupor after our lovemaking, one muscular arm nestled in the valley between my newly enhanced breasts.

The fire had burned low in the hearth, but I could still sense him clearly. His virility, his power, even in the dark room and with my eyes closed they registered against some inner sense of mine that went far beyond sight and touch. Indeed, even beyond these chamber walls I was slowly becoming aware of the host of men in the castle surrounding me. Each was unique, it was not unlike scanning over the faces in a bustling crowd. All had in common that untapped reservoir of virile power that I now yearned for with every inch of my being.

Yet I could also perceive some other presence. Or rather, lack of presence. Ominous, empty voids where there was nothing, man-sized holes in the fabric of my fifth sense that defied scrutiny. Most of these voids congregated below us in the great hall, but some moved, roaming the corridors of the keep.

It's that cursed armour you knights wear, Khadila informed me. It repels our power. Why do you think I had such trouble against you?

One such void was at this very moment moving from door to door in the hallway outside, only a half-dozen doors away from this chamber. I could sense the occupant of each room moving to open the door briefly, or the armoured knight would enter uninvited if no one answered.

'Alfonse, my dear.' I stroked his muscular chest affectionately. 'Awaken. I have a task for you.'

He groaned, shifting against me and putting a hand over his face, rubbing at his eyes as if waking from a night full of party and drink. I suppose it had been that, and so much more. When he did open his eyes and gaze at me, it was no longer with the nervous, pious innocence from before. Now he revelled in the sight of me, devotion and lust crossed his face in equal measure as he beheld me pressed against him in bed.

'What is your order, my queen?' he asked, while one hand answered by slowly caressing my bared breast, squeezing softly at the yielding flesh.

I couldn't resist a throaty moan at the inviting touch. 'Mhmmm. Later,' I offered, sitting up and brushing the hair back from my face. 'For now, distract our friend at the door.'

As if by my command, a harsh pounding sounded on the door. Alfonse flinched, his gaze darting to me in astonishment, before scrambling to his feet and pulling on his discarded robe. Dressed, he scanned the room quickly for any signs that might give us away before extinguishing the stump of candle by the bed. His sword he moved so it leaned against the wall behind the door, ready to hand should it be required.

As befitted the first of my new guard, he was suddenly all business. None of the professionalism he had possessed as a knight of the Order was lost just because he now served a new mistress. He nodded at me and I rolled off the bed to hide myself from sight.

Alfonse opened the door, and as he entertained the suspicions of the guard, I pondered my next move. My 'disappearance' would not stay undiscovered for long, especially as I overheard the guard quizzing Alfonse about the mysterious screams resonating throughout the keep that had provoked his investigation. Less than a dozen of our Paladins had taken down Khadila at the height of her power, and in this keep there could be many hundreds at any one time, not counting the further scores of clergymen and servants. I would need to be far more circumspect in my future dealings with my former Brothers than I had been so far tonight, at least for now.

From my spot on the floor of Alfonse's chamber, all I could see was the corner where his armour stood carefully arranged upon its stand. It was only a matter of time before some servant checked my own chamber and found my discarded plates scattered across the floor.

I needed to consolidate my position before that could happen and cut off any questions as to my disappearance. But how to turn enough of my former brothers before we were discovered? As I stared at Alfonse's armour, my gaze fell upon the brand new medal pinned to the the lapel. I smirked as a plan began to form in my mind.

The door clicked shut and I rose from my dusty spot on the floor and padded across the room towards my knight. He gazed eagerly at me, eyes tracing the sway of my bust.

'Oh, Richard, you are so...' Alfonse began to speak, then his voice trailed off, his brow creased as if struggling to remember something. For a moment his eyes widened, and I saw in them a remnant of the old Alfonse. Such was the power of names, naming me as I once was had stirred some resistance in him. I was no longer Richard Gallfrey, but neither was I the witch Khadila. I would need to take on a new name before revealing myself to any who might have known my past self. I could allow no others to hold the power of my true name.

1...345678