Rise of a New Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To correct his lapse, I placed a hand on his chest and pushed him up against the wall, pressing my breasts between us. Even standing on the tips of my toes I could barely place my lips upon his, pushing my tongue into his mouth to smother his objections. My hand slipped into his robe and stroked his cock, gently teasing him back under my spell.

It didn't take long for him to throw his arms around me, leaning into our kiss as he lifted me bodily and carried me back to the bed.

'Mhmm. That's better,' I crooned as he placed me lovingly upon the sheets and began to untie his robe. 'Though I hate to say, our next session will have to wait for a little while longer.'

The disappointment in his expression lasted only a moment, before he accepted his mistress's command. 'What are your orders, my queen?'

With Alfonse gone, I returned to his bed to await his return. Awareness of this new body I possessed and its many powers was growing in my mind with every passing moment. Khadila and I were slowly merging. No more Richard the Paladin, but nor were we Khadila the Sorcerer. Our thoughts, our desires, our values: all were slowly combining to form a new individual. Understanding of my new abilities flashed before me as more of Khadila's memories became my own.

My hand expertly took position at my crotch, guided by Khadila's intimate knowledge of our body. Thumb and forefinger pinched the nib of my clit, a concentrated bead of pure bliss that adorned the entrance to my ever-eager pussy. I cupped my breast with my other hand and squeezed, thumb and forefinger pinching the pert nipple in time with the two fingers teasing my clit to create an arc of pleasure between my two most erogenous places. I thrust my remaining fingers inside my wet slit and moaned softly to the empty room.

This was not the frantic masturbation of my transformation. No, this was the careful design of one well versed with one's body, knowing exactly how inflict and prolong a state of comfortable pleasure. A kind of trace settled over me, a horny meditation that filled my mind with Khadila's memories and experiences.

I recalled the first time the ambitious young sorceress had turned her magic upon her own body. At first merely seeking to augment her own appearance in pursuit of power and influence, as she revelled in the pleasures of the flesh and delved into what supernatural ecstasy's could be inflicted upon one's body, it was by mere chance that Khadila discovered a more potent source of power than any her prudish masters had trained her to use.

My hips began to quiver, fingers working faster as I relived that blissful moment when Khadila had experienced the first spurt of rich cum into her newly enchanted womb, where the potent male seed was transformed into a raw sexual energy that had her convulsing and screaming as it dispersed into her body, driving her into heights of rampant ecstasy that no human should be allowed to experience.

This was Khadila's great discovery. Male seed: the carrier of life itself. Every drop of semen oozed with the potential energy of a thousand lives, if only it could be harnessed. Once her mind had experienced that bliss of consuming raw sexual power as pure pleasure, there was no way she could have stopped herself from seeking more.

It had not taken long for her to contrive a way to store that energy within herself. Channelling the raw tantric energy into her chest, her already generous bust swelled with ill-gotten power. It was no wonder she had been able to exert such control over her followers: From that day onwards Khadila had used this powerful source of magical energy to transform every aspect of her being towards the act of taking man's seed, gearing herself in every way towards the goal of growing her own power and pleasure.

This body we now possessed was her magnum opus - a meticulously crafted being designed to extract the utmost pleasure and power from men. No longer fully human, our body's basic needs were satisfied by the pure life-energy itself. Every man that loosed his seed inside us would become besotted, forever under my control with their cum serving only to enrich my own power. 'Haaah, haah, Mhmmm' Moans forced their way through my clenched teeth as I thought of the countless members of my Order. The prospect of fucking hundreds of my former comrades to obtain their precious seed, a thought that would have been repugnant to Richard the Paladin, now sent an electric thrill of anticipation boiling through my blood.

I rubbed faster and faster, fingers pumping furiously, writhing upon Alfonse's bed, feeling my climax approaching even as my life-sense warned me of the two figures approaching the door to the chamber. 'Haaah, haah, oh, fuck- OH- HNNGN-' I smothered my mouth with a hand to hold in the cry that fought to escape as orgasm shook my body.

'We had better be quick, Sir Alfonse. I must hasten back to Adrian soon or I will be missed. Did we really have to come all this way?' No sooner had I climaxed than muffled voices sounded from outside the door. The catch rattled. 'Isn't this your chamber? Why are we here-?'

A honey-sweet scent hung in the air, magically augmented pheromones released from my pussy as I pleasured myself, so that when Trafford entered the room just ahead of Alfonse, his voice trailed off immediately. His eyes widened as his animal brain picked up my bewitching scent. He snuffed in a deep breath through his nose, pupils dilating. Beneath his pants I sensed his cock was already beginning to swell unbidden, even before his eyes could adjust to the dim light and find me reclining on the bed.

'Hello Trafford' I purred in a low, sensual voice, still breathless in the afterglow of my self-inflicted orgasm. I overlayed his name with a nudge of power, just enough to silence any sudden outburst before Alfonse had clicked the door shut behind him. My enhanced awareness told me he stood guard just outside the door to make sure we were not disturbed.

I rose slowly from the bed, taking care lean forward as I did so, letting my chest sway in exaggerated fashion as I stepped forwards into the firelight. My practised strut was the culmination of the thousand seductions the young Khadila had performed during her rise to power. Trafford's eyes followed my tits unerringly as I padded across the room towards him.

'W-w-who are you?' he stammered, backing away slowly. 'W-w-woman aren't allowed here.. Where are y-y-your clothes? Did Alfonse... are you his...?' He winced as his retreating back hit the wall, and suddenly I was right before him, pressing a finger to his lips. 'Shhh. Hush.' His innocent eyes were wide like a rabbit caught in a snare. Though an adult grown, unlike Alfonse he had not the build of a warrior. He did not tower over me, rather he stood almost on tip-toe as he pushed helplessly against the wall.

I leaned forward, squeezing my bared breasts between us. I recalled well the satisfaction Khadila had felt as her first forays into body magic had yielded such power over common men. How easily their obsession with the curves and softness of her enhanced body guided them unerringly to her bedchamber. I wanted to see just how quickly this lad would turn without me invoking any of my more potent magics.

Trafford whimpered. Through his pants the hardness of his fertile cock strained against my bared navel, his virile body reacting to the zenith of femininity before him. 'I want you, Trafford.' I breathed in his ear, channelling the lust for his seed that boiled within me to speak directly to his unfulfilled adolescent desires. 'I need you so bad.' His pulse quickened, I felt his short, hot breaths on my neck. Inside him I could sense an awakening masculine arousal of manhood warring with the dogmatic teachings of his childhood. The needs of his human body fought against the flimsy cage of celibacy.

A devout follower of the Three since childhood, he had no concept of how to sate his need. I reached slowly into his pants, and lightly cupped his quivering manhood, softly tracing the head with a delicate fingertip. Trafford gasped as he felt a woman's intimate touch for the first time. I crouched before him and with a practised flick my hands had his briefs open. His swelling cock flopped out before me. 'Mmhm. So big...'

'W-w-what?' The innocent lad looked nonplussed as I cupped my tits and deftly cushioned his shaft between them. 'What are you- Oooh!' The illicit techniques of pleasure were a mystery to him, as once they had been for me. His confusion turned quickly to delight as the silken warmth of my breasts surrounded him and I began to massage his cock, moaning as his stiff shaft slid across my over-sensitive skin, revelling in the pleasure of giving my first tit-job. 'Mmmhm, how does that feel Trafford?'

Trafford's knees were already shaking. All the inexperienced young man could do was gasp as his long-repressed desires were eased between my pillow-soft breasts. I let a little saliva lubricate his cock, and his penis swelled larger as the aphrodisiac it contained took effect. His every heartbeat became a noticeable throb against the supple flesh of my tits until his shaft had swollen to protrude a few inches from my cleavage. On his face he wore that frantic desperation I had fantasised about a lifetime ago in the great hall, when Khadila had begun my blessed transformation.

'Does it feel good? Mmhmm' I purred as I dipped down and licked the bead of precum from the head of his cock, gently sucking from the tip before resuming my kneading.

'Ye- yes!' Trafford gasped, finding his voice. 'I've never felt... It's so warm! What is this feeling?' He leaned his head back against the wall, closing his eyes, teeth clenched against the forbidden sensations of his manhood being engulfed on all sides by taboo boobage.

It took less than a minute of his twitching cock being massaged between my tits before I felt the twitching of his imminent orgasm. 'You gonna cum for me, Trafford?' I licked my lips.

'Something is happening...' he groaned as the pressure built in his virgin cock. 'It's... it's coming out! AAAH!'

The first shot hit my face. I giggled with joy as the hot, powerful semen dripped down my cheek. Trafford's face was a caricature of desperate pleasure as his inaugural orgasm racked his virile body. Shuddering hips pulled his penis free of my tits, so the next spurts of seed rained all over my chest and neck. Tracks of his milky white cum flowed across my globe-like tits and pooled in my cleavage as he slowly slid down the wall to sprawl dazed upon the floor beside me. Wherever the hot liquid contacted my skin it evoked a tingling sensation as some small portion of the life-energy it carried was drawn from his virgin milk and settled into my tits.

Trafford's face was slack, his eyes crossed and mouth ajar. 'I've never felt anything like that,' he mumbled. After a moment his eyes focused on me and he seemed to come to his senses, now that the animal part of his brain was sated. 'Oh, lady, I am sorry,' he looked horrified as he beheld the white mess he had spewed upon me. 'I didn't mean to- I don't know what came over me-' The innocent young man babbled on.

'Oh, Trafford. You've been very naughty.' I scolded him as I scooped the cum that was pooling between my breasts and let it string between my fingers. 'Look at this mess.' I put the fingers to my mouth, meeting his eyes as I licked each finger seductively. 'Mmmm. Delicious.'

The poor young man had no idea what to make of the scene before him. 'I can see your education has been sorely lacking.' I mused. 'Shall I teach you even greater pleasures?'

Trafford gulped nervously. 'Lady, this is wrong... I don't think we shouldn't be doing this, it's not permitted.' Some semblance of his strict upbringing had returned with his post-nut clarity. 'It is written that members of the Order are forbidden to consort with women. This must be what it meant, I think...'

'Don't you want to feel that again, Trafford?' I took his hand gently and placed it upon my breast. 'We're just fellow servants of the Three making each other feel good. How could it be wrong to make someone feel that good?' I teased his softening cock again with one hand, reviving his animal instinct to help overrule his logic.

'I don't know. I... I need to ask the priests...' He sounded conflicted, so I pumped a little stolen energy back into his cock to rekindle his spent libido. His eyes widened as his penis swelled back to full mast once more at my touch. I stood, taking care to lean over him so my chest swayed temptingly before his eyes. Taking his hand, I pulled him to his feet and straight into a passionate kiss.

For a moment Trafford was stunned, and then I felt his flimsy resolve shatter and he leaned into our embrace. His arms rose to grasp my shoulders, the softness of his scribe's hands was belied by how roughly he pulled me towards him. Our tongues intertwined as our mutual desires met, while his hands fumbled at my wanton curves. Whatever doubts he had been harbouring seemed long forgotten as my aphrodisiac saliva mixed with his own.

We remained locked together as I pulled him towards the bed, helping him unclothe. Shirt, pants, slippers trailed behind us until we were writhing naked together on the still-warm sheets where Alfonse had taken my virginity no more than one hour past.

I was to Trafford the incarnation of adolescent wet-dreams. Every uncertain touch was rewarded with the most sensual of moans, my sex-honed body reacted to whatever he could think to do as though no greater pleasure were possible. I guided his hand to my breast where his fingers sunk into the yielding flesh, the other grasping the swell of my full ass. 'Oh, Trafford. Mmmmhm.' We kissed again, our tongues twining as I writhed against him. 'Ohhh, you're making me feel so good!' No magic was required to keep him busy with my body as I manoeuvred myself to be on top.

I straddled his legs so his stiff penis stood to attention against my tummy. His size was rather impressive, reaching almost to my belly button. I traced a finger around the head and he gasped, shivering. 'Have you ever felt anything this good before, Trafford?' He shook his head. 'Do you want to feel even better?' He nodded, eagerly.

'Let's see then...' I lifted myself slightly off him, and guided his cock towards my wet slit. 'You remember how it felt between my tits? In here will feel a hundred times better.' I teased him, rubbing the tip across my lower lips but not inserting it. 'Do you want to try it?'

'Yes!' Trafford gasped, completely enslaved by his desire. The aphrodisiac in my saliva had taken full effect. He strained his hips, trying to push up and into me. 'Yes! Please!'

'Ah, but first, I need something from you.' I flicked his cock away and sat back on his legs.

'What!?' Disappointment was writ large on Trafford's face, he gazed lustfully at my retreating pussy. 'Why! W- What do you need!?'

'Mhmm, just a small matter.' I continued to stroke his penis gently with a lazy hand as I explained my bargain. It was hardly fair, his horny mind was still addled by my touch and unable to reason properly. 'You handle most of the old priest's affairs these days, do you not? Adrian, I mean.' The young man nodded. 'Good. I need you to do something for me. When you return to your master, keep an ear turned for any news of me. People are used to seeing you about his business. Any paperwork that hints at my existence should disappear. Any message that might be a report of my affairs should go mysteriously astray. When it's safe to do so, come and tell me, and I'll reward you.' I squeezed his cock meaningfully.

Trafford looked both stunned and confused as I laid out my plans for him, his lust-addled brain straining to comprehend what I asked. 'You want me... to spy on my master? To betray Adrian?'

'Not betray, no!' My tone implied I was shocked that he could think of such a thing. 'You will just be doing me a favour.' I stroked the hairs of his bared chest softly as if to ease his fears.. 'No harm will come of it, I promise. Think of it as a prank. And once we're.. ehm.. better acquainted, I'll be sure to explain everything to Adrian.'

He gazed up at me with an expression equal parts consternation and lust, torn between heart's loyalty to his master and his burning desire to lose his virginity to the buxom woman straddling him.

'What do you say?' I positioned myself once more, his erect cock poised at the lips of my dripping pussy. 'Do we have a deal?'

'Y- Yes!' The young man grasped eagerly at the flimsy excuse to protect his honour, anything to feel more of the wondrous gift of pleasure I could grant him. His cock twitched eagerly as I finally slid myself down onto his shaft. 'Yaaassss!' I hissed as I felt him part my lower lips and sink deep into the fiery depths of my pussy.

'Urgh..' Trafford groaned, his eyes squeezed shut and no sooner had his cock bottomed out than I felt the spurting hotness of cum blasting into me. The liquid bliss of his youthful energy flowed upwards through my womb and on towards my tits. Perhaps I had teased him a little too much. I couldn't blame his premature ejaculation entirely on inexperience.

My breasts began to throb inevitably with the power in his seed, and I used that power at once to reach through his cock and into his mind to amplify and solidify his lust for me. Like Alfonse, once his penis was inside me, his mind was putty in my fingers. His loyalty to the Order and his master, the high priest, would be superseded by an insatiable desire to be pleasured by my hand, overriding any future misgivings he might have about my orders.

Trafford lay with his eyes still shut, panting in the aftermath of his sudden climax. He groaned as I began to writhe slowly atop his pole. 'It's bad manners to finish without your partner, Trafford.' I tutted. 'Next time you won't cum until I permit it.' The walls of my enchanted pussy squeezed around his softening cock, applying a stimulation that no mortal woman could hope to inflict upon a man.

His eyes snapped open in horror. 'Wait! I'm not ready yet!' Trafford cried out as, despite ejaculating mere moments ago, his penis began to swell once again with the arousal my supernatural sex forced onto him. 'It's too much!' He groaned, but I ignored his complaints and began to slide back and forth, easing his growing cock in and out of my pussy.

'Yesss...' I hissed. This felt too good. After holding back and teasing him for so long, I now yearned for the frantic pleasure of a good cock inside me. Planting my knees on either side of him, I lifted myself up and down over his crotch, as high as I could while still keeping him within me. The slender musculature of my smooth legs was belied by how tirelessly they worked to pound him into me again and again.

The sounds of wet slaps of flesh upon flesh filled the chamber, the flowing juices of my arousal lubricating his cock as I increased my pace, desperately seeking the completeness of being that I now knew would accompany my own body's indescribable orgasm. 'Yesss! Hah.. Hah.. Ugh- YESS!' Without intending, I was grunting like an animal with every thrust, slowly leaning further forward until the nips of my hanging tits were gliding over Trafford's bared chest and the burning exertion in my legs from bouncing upon his cock combined with the roiling bliss his stiff cock stirred in my pussy until my whole lower body was engulfed in a fiery frenzy of desire.

Trafford's eyes were wide as the picture of wanton womanhood writhing atop him was burned into his brain. The climax hit me like a clap of thunderous bliss. 'Ohh!' I moaned as my eyes rolled up into my head. The strength went out of my legs as I collapsed forward.

'Mhhmmft-!' Trafford's cry of surprise was muffled by the perfect tits smothering his face. My hips twitched, and I felt Trafford's cock blasting his delicious semen inside me once more as his enslaved manhood was forced to unleash its load in time with my squirting orgasm.

1...345678