Rise of a New Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ahh- AhHH- AHH!' Each of Geoffrey's cries coincided with a subtle swell in her chest, a rhythmic thrusting of her torso as the new breasts filled out steadily. Her legs kicked the air, hips jerking in time with the tempo of her transformation. Adriane sucked happily at one turgid nip, while she tweaked the other swelling breast with her fingers while it grew out into her cupped hand. From the size of walnuts pinched between her thumb and forefinger, they throbbed larger and larger until they were as full as the most ripe grapefruit and her hands began to sink deep into the fresh, yielding flesh.

Shifting position, Adriane pressed her own tits against the growing pair of Geoffrey. For now hers were still the larger, but the rippling flesh on Geoffrey's chest continued to swell valiantly outwards, gaining mass and pushing against the larger woman with every moment that passed. Adriane began to writhe again atop the cock inside her, sliding back and forth, plunging in and out with a satisfying wet smack each time she bottomed out, while she fondled the owner's burgeoning breasts.

The dual stimulation of tits and penis flipped some switch inside the former knight. The look of anguished protest on his face shattered, to be replaced by the lolling tongue and sparkling eyes of one drowning in the purist pleasure. 'Ohh- yeshhh- YESSH' Geoffrey's words slurred, his legs kicked wildly, hips bucking beneath Adriane, driving the last evidence of his dwindling manhood further into her. Just as the new breasts on his chest reached their final melon-size, his penis unleashed its terminal load, expelling the final vestiges of his manliness into Adriane's waiting womb.

'AAAHHH!' Both woman cried out in harmony as they climaxed together. Adriane shared in the moment of ecstasy, her head thrown back, crying out in glee as the last male remnants of Geoffrey spurted into her womb. It was not long before the place where they were joined began to overflow, their thighs becoming drenched with the cum and juices from their lovemaking.

They separated with a wet slurping sound. Geoffrey eyes rolled up into her head as she slumped sideways to lie upon the floor, tongue lolling from her drooling mouth, senses numbed by the pleasure racking her body. Where his manhood had stood moments ago there was now only the swollen pink lips of an eager pussy, already soaked with her fully feminine arousal.

Adriane crawled free from the twitching body of her former Knight-Commander. More accustomed was she to the intensity of the hyper-erotic sensations of the beatific bodies I had bestowed upon them both, yet the quivering of her hips betrayed her own lingering pleasure from accepting a man's seed inside her.

Seated on the bed, I too had felt the fiery rush of power in my own sex at the moment of their climax. 'Mhmmm,' Moaning, biting my lip, I folded my arms under my chest and lifted them as they swelled ever so slightly larger, regaining some tiny amount of the mana spent turning Geoffrey.

'Mmm. Very good, Adriane.' I stood and wobbled over to the twitching body of my new servant, a little unused to the gait of my recently reduced bust. ''Jennifer' has turned out quite nicely indeed.' I looked over at the silent audience of our little play. My knights shifted uncomfortably in their armour, desire writ large upon their faces. Some of Geoffrey's followers had regained consciousness and looked on in aroused horror at the fate of their commander.

'Perhaps a good test for our new sister will be to see to the initiation of some of her former conspirators.' I held a hand out to Adriane and pulled her to her feet. 'Tend to Jennifer, and between you arrange a suitable reward to my knights.' I waved a hand at the gathered throng. 'They have done well this day to avoid shedding the blood of our former brothers.'

I gestured to Alfonse, beckoning him to my side. 'We shall celebrate this victory together, just you and me.' I breathed in his ear.

A few minutes later we were alone in the next chamber, lit by only the small fireplace and a candle left on the bedside table by one of my thoughtful servants. The flickering light cast a golden glow over the massive swell of my tits as they smothered Alfonse's manhood. 'They were even bigger before I turned Jennifer, but still they can swallow you up.' I teased him. His entire shaft from balls to head was engulfed in the tender flesh of my melon-sized breasts, with the tip of his cock just poking out. I leaned in, placing my lips upon it, kissing softly, before taking it into my mouth. Wet slurps echoed around the dark chamber.

'I don't understand one thing.' Alfonse muttered between his gasps of pleasure as my tongue caressed his head. 'Why do you turn others to be like you? Why share that power?'

'They're not- *sslllrp*- like me- *ssslrp*-' I took my time answering between sucks of his cock. 'The seed they collect- *shlurp* the power *sssllrp* flows back to me.' As I spoke, I felt the heat in my womb that heralded the first climax of the orgy starting up in the adjacent room. Muffled shouts and cries were audible through the thick stone walls, and I moaned softly as the swelling began in my breasts.

'I- I can feel something!' Alfonse exclaimed as the flesh enveloping his manhood pressed in harder around him. 'So hot!' he gasped, his body tensing up. 'Gods... it feels good!'

'Mhhm. That's right- *sslurp* the power that flows into to me- Ohhh...' The growth in my breasts intensified as each of my maid's conquered their lover's cocks. I tilted my head back and howled in glee at the intensity of pure sexual energy that flooded into my chest. 'AAH! Hah... Hah... I will send them out... to spread their legs wide for every fertile man in the land. Ohhh- Mhmm! Between them they will gather more power for me than Khadila was ever able to achieve with her single pussy!' I crowed, basking in my victory, kneading my swelling tits around Aflonse's cock as the tip slowly disappeared between the deepening gulf between them.

'Oh dear, it's gone! However will I reach it?' I feigned despair, smirking up at him. 'Ah! How about this...' Magic surged in my chest. The supple flesh surrounding his cock buzzed with energy as I channelled some of that power into him. Alfonse's eyes widened, then he threw his head back, gasping in sudden pleasure. 'Urgh... Ahh! AHH!' The lost tip of his penis poked up through my cleavage once more. The head throbbed and twitched, while Aflonse grunted and thrust as though in the throes of ejaculation, yet no semen emerged. Instead, with each jerk of his hips his cock gained some little girth, an extra millimetre of length, bulging wider, longer. Alfonse cracked one eye open and stared in wonder as his manhood steadily swelled larger and larger.

'That's more like it. A much more suitable weapon for the leader of my knights.' I grinned, licking my lips, my gaze following his cock as it grew upwards from my cleavage. 'Don't tell the others yet, or they'll all want to be... mhmm, 'enhanced'.'

Releasing his augmented cock from my breasts, I leaned back so we could both admire its awesome size. It stuck out almost a foot from his crotch, swaying before my eyes hypnotically. Reaching a hand towards it, I curled my fingers around the shaft, the tips of my nails just barely unable to touch my thumb. My pussy clenched with eager anticipation. I couldn't wait to get it inside me.

'Well, what would you like to do with it?' I asked innocently, already knowing the answer.

To be continued?

Authors Note

Thank you for reading! I have been working on this story for a long time. I was initially inspired by seeing some suits of armour in a castle, and wondered what it would be like to transform while wearing it. After writing the transformation in of Act II, the rest of the story grew around that sequence. Please leave a review if you enjoyed this story!

1...345678