Rise of the Bubblegum Princess - Prequel Pt. 02

Story Info
The next part of how the girls came together.
13.3k words
4.29
3.2k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 The Beautiful Disaster that is Cobalt

This is a work of fiction. The Frost School for Gifted Women is a college. All characters are over 18; we checked IDs. 18 to party, 21 to drink. This is part two of the prequel.

The reading order is as such:

1 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess

2 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess: And So We Fight

3 Rise of the Bubblegum Princess: Our Teeth And Ambitions Are Bared

4 The Beautiful Disaster That Is Cobalt 1 (Rise... prequel)

5 The Beautiful Disaster that is Cobalt 2 (prequel continuation)

6 The Beautiful Disaster that is Cobalt 3 (ditto)

*******************

Behind the counter is a short, petite girl with dark curls, a round baby face, slanted eyes, and puffy lips. She's wearing something that a little girl might wear in a very girly pastel yellow. She approaches the foursome.

Performing a curtsey, she says, "Hello, Ma'ams , my name is Missy and I'm here to assist you with whatever you need."

With a twinkle in her eye, Domino replies, "We all want outfits that match our personal styles, Missy."

Becky and Sabine seem okay with getting an outfit there. Cobalt looks mortified at the proposition of wearing anything on display.

Seeing Cobalt's demeanor, Missy selects her to be her victim. Approaching the Princess of Cats, Missy asks, "Would you be the model for the girls to decide what outfits they would like to purchase?"

With very serious cool, Cobalt lets Missy know that's never going to happen, and that she'll need to pick someone else.

Missy smiles and points to Cobalt . "I'll comp all the dresses if Mrs. Stubborn here will model my creations."

With agitation, Cobalt snarls, "Why the fuck would I want any of this stuff? It's not my style."

The red-eyed woman, Domino pulls Cobalt to the side and pleads with her to do this. Domino confesses that she loves this kind of stuff but can't afford it. "Please," she begs.

Responding to Domino's plea, Cobalt grinds her teeth. "You're asking a fucking lot from me Domino - seriously, a lot."

"I'm begging you. Please! I'll do anything. You can ask me for anything."

Finally relenting, Cobalt turns to Missy. "It would be an honor to model your amazing clothes."

Missy, getting her way, smiles. "Excellent." She escorts Cobalt back to the dressing area. Becoming an expert at getting undressed, Cobalt strips down to her underwear. Missy motions that the rest of her garments need to come off.

Pulling her panties and bra off, Cobalt asks, "Is this where your plan stops?"

With a confident smirk, Missy replies, "No, silly! My stuff's all custom, from the lingerie to the dress. Everything is designed to work together."

Missy hands Cobalt a white dress trimmed with pink and blue trim. It gives off strong Alice in Wonderland vibes. It comes with a pink paw brooch, pink bell collar, pink panties, pink bra, and pink garter belts attached to white stockings. Missy puts on the finishing touches: a little makeup and a pink hair bow.

The Kodachi informs Missy she'll pick the music to walk out to. Missy agrees to the simple request, and the show begins.

The first notes of Bon Jovi's 'Wanted Dead or Alive' fills the air of the mini-stage area. Domino, Sabine and Becky have taken their seats. Cobalt busts through the curtain. The girls holler and clap as the blue-streaked girl does a sexy strut to the end of the catwalk. Blowing a kiss to Sabine, she struts back to the back to change clothes. With a few quick outfit changes, Cobalt has successfully completed the fashion show.

Domino and Missy seem to have a strong connection to each other. She actually offers Domino a work opportunity to make some money, or clothes, if she likes.

Cobalt takes a look around, astonished by the number of bags. Cobalt only has one, but the other girls each have four or five.

Continuing the mall adventure, the girls hit the food court for a break and lunch. The ensemble is chatting amongst itself when Sabine leans over to slip Cobalt a deep, passionate kiss on the lips. It immediately draws the ire of a group of fuckbois.

They try to get some attention by catcalling the girls. They do, after a fashion. Becky, the petite redhead, turns into a shrinking violet, but Domino, the large, red-eyed warrior, gets angry.

It seems to not even phase Cobalt and Sabine. They continue their conversation, ignoring the obnoxious group of teenagers. In a fit of pure, petulant anger, one hurls a milkshake at the ensemble of women. With her cat-like reflexes, Cobalt grabs her plastic tray, using it like Captain America's shield to block the projectile. She knocks it to the floor; the boy who threw it is stunned. Sending the plastic tray flying at his shins, Cobalt takes his legs out from under him.

The other delinquents start laughing like the hyenas they are. Pushing himself off the ground, the fuckboi's anger swirls around him.

Cobalt senses what's about to happen and gives him an out. "Don't do it. I'm not going to tell you whether a bruised ego hurts worse than broken ribs, but I can tell you that if you push me, you'll be carted out of here with both."

The rest of the crew can see how dangerous Cobalt is. They drag their pouting friend away. He does a mediocre job of pretending he wants to stay and fight.

With a look of awe, Domino asks, "How did you do that?"

With her patented cocky smile, Cobalt replies, "Practice, training, and my mother."

****************

A week later, Cobalt and Sabine are going over the files from Mrs. Greed's computer.

"Okay, so, apparently this outside company known as Imperium has a facility under the fucking science lab, and it definitely has ties to the Blue Ribbon bitches. But it looks like even Mrs. Greed isn't completely in the loop. She's actually an agent for something called the Princess Network. I think she's doing the same thing as us: trying to find out what Imperium is up to."

Taking in the information, Cobalt replies, "So, we need to talk with Mrs. Greed and do some snooping in the Blue Ribbon club house."

Closing her laptop, Sabine replies, "I'm not dealing with Mrs. Greed. Bitch is crazy. I'll break into the club house; you go fuck crazy." She tosses Cobalt a strap-on. Doing a finger gun gesture "You're gonna need that Princess."

With a big grin, Cobalt says, "Yeah, she really is a freak in the sheets." Cobalt stuffs some more sex toys in a bag, then heads over to Mrs. Greed's office.

The Princess of Cats strolls right into the main office. Mrs. Greed's secretary, Mrs.Pratt, doesn't even look up from her book as Cobalt passes and enters the headmistress' office.

Sitting behind her desk, Mrs. Greed looks up, seeing the Princess of Cats. "Cobalt. So cavalier entering my office."

Cobalt lets her sexy, aggressive, domineering side out to play. She turns the full weight of her gaze onto her slut. "That's not how you address me, slut!"

Casting her eyes down, Mrs. Greed replies, "Sorry, Mrs. Cobalt."

With a reassuring tone, Cobalt says, "Better. Now come here and kneel in front of me."

"Yes, Mrs. Cobalt. May I close the blinds and lock the door first?"

With a smile, Cobalt replies, "Yes you may, pet."

Quickly closing the blinds and locking the door, Mrs. Slut takes her place kneeling in front of Cobalt.

With a flicker of lust in her green eyes, the Princess of Cats looks down on Mrs. Slut like a lion does a rabbit. "Open your mouth and call yourself a slut."

Mrs. Slut whispers, "I'm a slut!"

With a quick slap across her slut's face, Cobalt says, "That was pathetic! Do it again."

Eyes cast downward, Mrs. Slut tries again with a little more boldness. "I'm a slut."

Cobalt shoves the plug in her mouth. "Get it wet. It's going up your tight little ass."

Mrs. Slut, living up to her name, moans from behind the plug.

With lust burning in her eyes, Cobalt says, "You're gonna love it when I shove this up your ass, aren't you, slut?"

Mrs. Slut nods vigorously in affirmation.

The green-eyed, raven-haired woman flashes a wicked smile at her little slut. "I want you to bend over your desk and lift your skirt so I can slide this up your ass."

The headmistress, now completely lost in her sub space, does as she's told, leaning over her desk and lifting her skirt, revealing only bare skin - no panties.

Cobalt saunters over to her slut. Rubbing her ass, she says, "I'm gonna put this up your ass now. Are you ready?"

She doesn't wait for a response this time. The plug slides into the slut's rectum with a 'plop', and little to no resistance.

Mrs. Greed gasps, "Thank you, Mrs. Cobalt."

Cobalt gently caresses the cute ass of Mrs. Greed and instructs the headmistress to."Take a seat at your desk now."

Mrs. Slut sits behind her desk. It pushes the plug further up her ass, raising her sexual excitement to the red line. Even so, her posture is perfect - ever the model of primness and propriety.

The raven-haired woman takes her place on the slut's desk. With some erotic moves, she crosses its surface, sitting at the edge nearest Mrs. Greed, Cobalt places her legs on either side of her new fuck toy.

Her voice rolls down Slut's back like mink's fur. "Now, slut, we are gonna play like I know you want to. First, you're gonna answer some questions for me. Then you'll get your playtime." Cobalt pulls her new plaid skirt up revealing a cute pink thong.

Mrs. Slut's eyes get big at the opportunity to play with the wild, reckless, untamed sexual creature in front of her. "Very well, Mrs.Cobalt. What questions do you have for me?"

Leaning back, Cobalt asks, "Who are you, really? You're more than some fucking headmistress."

Mrs. Slut's eyes betray her; she flinches ever-so-slightly at the accusation. "I don't know what you mean, Mrs. Cobalt."

Cobalt slaps the headmistress across the face and the sound booms off the walls. "Don't lie to me!"

The slap catches Mrs. Greed off guard, making her quickly rethink her strategy against her young opponent.

Cobalt presses her, without a trace of sympathy in her voice. "Now, slut, you wanna try again? You're part of something called the Princess Network."

Putting her hands on Cobalt's thighs, Mrs. Slut takes a deep breath. "My files. The last time you and Sabine were here. Clever girls. Yes, I am part of the Princess Network. To be specific, I'm an agent of the Blackstone Academy. I'm here for the research that Imperium is conducting in their science lab, to make sure everything is disclosed."

Taking a deep breath, Cobalt continues her interrogation. "The Princess Network, what's that about?"

Mrs. Slut gives the young warrior a bullshit answer that it's an info network for major corporations.

Cobalt, looking down on Mrs. Slut, says, "You're lying to me about the Princess Network, but since it's not my mission, I don't fucking care." Placing her hand around Mrs. G's throat and squeezing. "But your lies are irking me, do not continue to try my patience." The green-eyed warrior grabs the lowly slut, yanking her head back into a very painful position. "Don't ever lie to me again."

Whimpering, Mrs. Slut says, "I won't ever again. Please forgive me, Mrs. Cobalt."

Shoving her head away, Cobalt says, "Okay, here's the deal: you run cover for me and Sabine. We'll get down to that lab and copy the data. You'll get a copy. Win-win, the enemy of my enemy, all that shit."

With an impish grin, Slut asks, "Shall we seal our deal with a kiss, Mrs. Cobalt?"

Fighting back her grin and losing, the Princess of Cats definitely agrees. Mrs. Slut jams her face into Cobalt's crotch, ripping her thong apart and burying her face into her mistress's wet and waiting snatch..

The blue-streaked, green-eyed girl tosses her head back, letting out a mewling sound, moaning at the new, pleasurable intrusion of a tongue along her outer labia.

Continuing her tongue-flicking, Mrs. Slut pulls Cobalt's inner labia into her mouth and sucks it, causing more moans and mewling sounds to escape Cobalt's pursed lips.

Moving her head from the Kodachi's crotch, Mrs. G giggles a little. "I've got some toys stashed in my drawer. May I use them on you?"

The blue-streaked woman grins. "Yes you may, slut. Let's break out your toys."

Reaching into her top desk drawer, Mrs. G pulls out an eight-inch pink dildo. With the warmup licking she's been giving Cobalt's cunt, it's dripping wet. She quickly slides the dildo deep into the raven-haired girl's pussy.

The sudden intrusion into Cobalt's dripping snatch causes the girl to howl as her first orgasm rolls through her body.

Seeing the wild sexual energy flow through the statuesque Princess of Cats, Mrs. Greed slides the dildo fully into Cobalt's oh so ready slit, coating it in a thick layer of nectar. Sliding it free from the green-eyed Kodachi's slit, the headmistress begins licking the used toy like a popsicle. The taste of the wild-eyed warrior's sexual nectar is enough to bring another orgasm to Mrs. Greed's aching crotch.

Mrs. Slut thinks to herself, Fuck! This girl drives me crazy with her sexual prowess. I'm so fucking horny.

The toy slides into the aching snatch of the Princess of Cats. Running her hand over Cobalt's mons pubis, she places her thumb on the Princess of Cats' clit stroking in a circular motion. Mrs. Slut works the toy in and out of the blue-streaked woman, who moans in sheer pleasure at the attention being given to her most intimate of parts.

Lost riding her sexual high, Cobalt's thoughts race across her mind. Oh, shit! Another orgasm! Fuck this bitch is good!

Cobalt gives herself over to the rising pleasure. The Princess of Cats' body begins to tremble in the combination post- and pre-orgasmic state it's in. Cobalt finally succumbs to the orgasm that rolls through her body, and it's the biggest one she's had yet.

Catching her breath, Cobalt grabs her bag, pulling out her strap-on and her trusty paddle. The wooden paddle has the word 'SLUT' carved into it so that, with forceful enough swats, the word is left branded on the victim's ass. She makes an erotic show of pulling the strapon up her legs, slipping one end into her super wet and oh-so-ready pussy.

Cobalt presents the longer, more-phallic end to her new little fuck toy to suck and get ready for her cute, plump rump. The fallen headmistress begins rolling her tongue over the tip, then takes the dildo deep into her mouth. Soon enough, her nose is touching Cobalt's mons pubis, the blue-streaked warrior has no pubes.

Mrs. Greed moves her hand into her crotch, sliding two fingers deep into her sloshing pussy, bringing her own orgasm along like a speeding locomotive. Her nectar has leaked down her thighs and into her stockings. She switches from fingering to slapping her pussy, causing muffled moans inside her filled mouth.

Pulling herself free of the strapon for a moment, she asks, "Are you enjoying the show, Mrs. Cobalt?"

With a smile, Cobalt replies, "Oh, Abso-fuckin-lutely my little fuck toy. The show is making me so wet."

A wide grin crosses the face of the formerly-proud headmistress. "Are you gonna plow me now, Mrs. Cobalt? Are you gonna plow my plump rump?"

Taking control of her little slut by the hair, the Kodachi bends her over her desk and picks up her paddle. "Maybe. First, I'm gonna tan your ass to a cherry red - no exception, no excuses, you will take it. Understood, slut?"

Biting her lip in anticipation, Mrs. Slut wiggles her ass, begging for the spanking to begin. Winding up, the Princess of Cats brings the paddle crashing down on Mrs. Greed's unprotected ass, which coaxes delicate moans of pleasure from the submissive painslut's mouth.

After the first ten strikes, the slut has already had three mini-orgasms and is spurting nectar from her pussy. "You're the best, Mrs.Cobalt," she groans out.

Cobalt gives the slut another ten strikes, turning her ass the promised color. After that, she carefully caresses Mrs. G's battered booty, offering reassuring words of how happy she is with her toy's behavior.

Kissing her new toy's neck, she whispers, "Are you ready to get fucked?"

The Princess of Cats reaches into the top drawer, pulling out some lube and smearing it generously on the strapon. Begins applying the lube to the headmistress' ass, sliding her fingers in deep, drawing sexy moans from the butt-slut's mouth.

Leaning in and kissing her neck again, Cobalt says, "I want you to spread your cheeks and beg me to fuck your ass."

The fallen headmistress reaches back, and pulls her cheeks apart. "Please, Mrs.Cobalt; please violate my ass. Fuck me like the slut I am."

Cobalt slams the dildo in all the way, taking her slut fully, pounding her own pelvis and hips into the older woman's fat ass. The dominant, violent intrusion sends another orgasm through the slut's body as she begins drooling on her desk. Moans of pleasure easily escape her slackened mouth. Feeling that orgasm roll through her body, she tries holding the orgasm back.

Catching her fuck toy's attempt at stopping her orgasm, the Princess of Cats begins pumping her tool even harder into the wanton slut's ass, bringing even more pain-that-is-pleasure to her masochistic body. Lashing out in a mindless sexual frenzy, the headmistress strikes her keyboard causing Nine Inch Nails' 'Closer' to begin playing.

The music seems to drive Cobalt harder, which in turn brings orgasm after orgasm to the little fuck toy under her control. After her multiple orgasms, Mrs. Slut squirts all over her floor as she falls back off the desk collapsing into Cobalt's arms. The raven-haired warrior cuddles the completely spent headmistress as the final, tinny tones of the song chime. The blue-streaked badass kisses her little slave-slut on the lips.

With a sigh of contentment, Mrs. Slut feels the sincerity of Cobalt's love and affection for her.

*************

The purple-haired Duchess of the Kodachi has always been more at home behind a keyboard than out in the field. Sabine, working the lock on the Blue Ribbon bitches' club room, grumbles to herself. It's taking her longer than three seconds to pick, which is embarrassing.

Finally solving the lock, she pushes the door open and slowly enters. She checks all the blind spots, scans for cameras, and makes sure she's alone. Satisfied, she begins her search for clues. She's struck by how immaculate the place is.

Fuck. These girls are more OCD about organization than I am.

Pulling up a chair to take her place behind the computer, Sabine goes to work. Sifting through the files, the Kodachi is startled by the door swinging open. She ducks behind the desk, not knowing whether she made it in time.

Then, the sudden intruder speaks. "Sabine, it's me, Becky. I came to help you."

With an exasperated tone, Sabine whispers, "Fuck!", then rushes over to silence her friend. "Quiet!" she hisses. She takes the petite redhead's hand and leads her back to the computer. Continuing where she left off, Sabine easily penetrates the computer's basic password protections. Soon, she's scanning files in the clear. She comes across Domino's name. She's listed as having joined the Blue Ribbon bitches - or, rather, it seems that her mother, Mrs. Amelia-Elara, signed her up.

Clicking her tongue, Sabine says, "No, no, no, this is very bad... but we have time. We will keep her safe. She's part of our crew."

Sabine's skills really shine through as she works her magic on the keyboard. Scanning through the data Sabine moves through it like a cyber ninja.

******************

Sabine walks into her room with Becky in tow. She sees Cobalt and Domino, and can't help but notice the smell of sex wafting off of her lover.

Sabine smirks, knowing Cobalt just got done fucking Mrs. Greed. "Really, CK? You couldn't grab a shower yet?"

Grinning, the Princess of Cats sniffs her underarm. "I'm still good - wearing deodorant."