Rise of the Bubblegum Princess - Prequel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slipping off her panties, Cobalt shoves them into Pazuzu's mouth. "Shut up Pazuzu. I've a headache and my whole body hurts."

With the fight concluded Sabine begins downloading all the files for the lab while Cobalt and Domino check the remaining rooms. Cobalt opens the door to what looks like a mad scientist lab. "Oh shit Domino I think this machine was gonna turn you into a Blue Ribbon Bitch."

Domino looks through the paperwork. With despair in her voice, she tells Cobalt, "Apparently I was gonna be test subject 5 for early testing of project Delta Zero eleven. Fuck me, I'm so screwed Cobalt, looking at this agreement they paid my mom a lot of money. I don't see them letting this go."

Cobalt gives her a hug for support, "Deep breaths I'm sending you to my mom and trust me you'll be completely safe there. Well safe from outside threats, inside not so much."

Looking hopeful and wiping her eyes Domino asks, "Seriously? You'll help me?"

"Oh you're not gonna think I helped you when my mom gets ahold of you."

"You talk about your mom like she's some kind of monster Cobalt."

"That's because Domino, she is a monster, she is a truly scary frightening woman that hell itself is afraid to claim."

Cobalt checks the last room and finds it's just a makeshift holding cell.

After a few minutes the other girls join Cobalt by the still hogtied Pazuzu. Sabine finally notices the panties stuffed in the sickly woman's mouth. Shaking her head Sabine asks, "Are your panties stuffed in Pazuzu's mouth?"

Domino comes to Cobalt's defense, "To be fair she wouldn't shut up and I'm pretty sure Cobalt's probably in pain."

The girls begin helping the battered Princess back to her room.

With a hint of annoyance Cobalt asks Sabine. "Hey are you ok, did you get hurt?"

Looking lovingly at her partner, "No babe I'm okay, you kept me safe."

Putting on her patent pending trademark smirk. "That's good babe, Did you know I went through a FUCKIN wall."

Giving the Princess of Cats a quick kiss on the lips."Yes you did, my hero."

The trio enter the dorm room where Becky is waiting for them to return. When she sees the battered and disheveled Cobalt she gasps out, "What happened to Cobalt?"

Sabine recounts the fight with Pazuzu and the fact Cobalt was thrown through a wall. With shock Becky runs up to Cobalt taking her from Sabine. "Is that true Mrs. Cobalt?"

Wincing a little, "Yeah no big deal I took that bitch Pazuzu down."

With Becky supporting her, Cobalt moves gingerly into the bathroom where Becky helps Cobalt remove her clothes and sit on the toilet while Becky gets a hot soothing bath ready.

Now chilling in her room Sabine makes a copy of the data for the headmistress. Handing the copy to Domino, "So can you take that to the headmistress?

Domino accepted the copy, "Sure, but can I crash here with you guys tonight? I'm still worried they'll try and grab me again. And you know Becky's gonna baby Cobalt all night."

Sabine winking at Domino, "You're always welcome in our bed babe."

Grinning, the red-eyed woman responds, "Awesome I'll be back in ten minutes."

With the water being at the perfect temperature Becky helps lower Cobalt into the bath. Before she can object Becky has stripped and joined Cobalt in the tub. Becky acting like an octopus wraps her legs around the Princess of Cats waist smashing her boobs into Cobalt's back.

Using a bar of soap the petite redhead lathers up her hands and begins massaging Cobalt's back easing her aching body.

In a half moan and groan the blue-streaked woman says. "Stupid woman that fucking wall hurt, seriously fucking hurt."

Keeping her thoughts on the task at hand Becky continues to work the knots out of Cobalt's battered body. Doing her best to avoid the bruising is not an easy task cause it's all one big bruise.

Becky giving the raven-haired warrior some extra TLC gently kisses her back while gently playing with a pair of very perky tits. A lot of words can be used to describe Cobalt's boobs, big isn't one of them. Puffy nipples definitely, perky you bet, some would say amazing.

Moaning to Becky's touch the little mewing sound again slipped past Cobalt's lips.

Running her hands down the Princess of Cat's tummy Becky gently plays along her stomach. Having smashed her perky boobs against Cobalt's back the petite redhead begins nibbling on The Princess of Cats ear. "I know you're sore and in pain but would Mrs.Cobalt like to be played with in the tub?"

Nodding her head yes Cobalt agrees to some bath time fun. The sexual arousal seems to chase the aches and pains away.

Becky's fingers begin to play along the outside of the Kodachi's pussy. The raven-haired woman's breathing begins picking up. Becky's silky hands dance along the outside of Cobalt's slit, occasionally teasing her opening with a finger

Cobalt hissing at Becky, "Stop teasing me."

Biting her lip in a little pout at Cobalt, Becky nibbles on Cobalt's ear and slams two fingers deep into the very ready pussy of the Princess of Cats. The intruding fingers force water deep into the Kodachi's pussy. This new invasion silences the blue-streaked, green-eyed warrior's moans leaving her breathless and even more aroused.

The Princess of Cats turns around and kisses the petite redhead, her tongue deep into Becky's mouth, massaging Becky's tongue. Becky begins sucking on the Kodachi's tongue like it's a cock, drawing little mewling sounds from a blue-streaked woman.

With a quick move Becky bites Cobalt's bottom lip moaning, "You drive me fucking wild you creature of absolute chaos."

Pulling Becky close, Cobalt latches onto her perky breast suckling while her fingers slowly trace and probe Becky's back door. Cobalt's finger penetrates the delicate rosebud causing Becky's first orgasm to course through her petite body.

Working her fingers deep into Becky's rectum, drawing lovely moans from her lips taking her nipples between her teeth.

Having never experienced double penetration the petite redhead Tips her head back calling Cobalt's name in pleasure. Grabbing the Princess of Cats smashing her face further into Becky's chest.

Working a second finger in both Becky's holes. With all four fingers jammed into redheads pussy and ass she begins fucking Becky hard. "Oh Cobalt oh Cobalt oh Cobalt gonna orgasm." The little redhead's body begins shaking when her biggest orgasm hits. Becky loses consciousness in Cobalt's arms to a very tender kiss. Carrying the unconscious Becky back to her bed she snuggles with the unconscious Becky. The sleeping Sabine and Domino all snuggle up together to sleep in a peaceful blissful state.

************

Two months later Becky, Domino and Sabine are plotting against Cobalt. Tapping her chin Domino asks, "And just how do you think you're going to get Cobalt to agree to even go to the dance?" Pointing at the blue-streaked woman's wardrobe she continues "You'd have better luck teaching a pig to wear high heels than you do of getting her highness in a gown and heels."

Nodding Sabine agrees, "Yeah she's been pretty adamant that she isn't going to the dance. I could use the nuclear option."

Lounging on the bed the petite redhead Becky asks. "What's the nuclear option?"

With a deep breath Sabine reveals. "I can use a full court guilt trip puppy eyes begging her."

The red-eyed woman asks. "And where is the Princess of Cats?"

With a smile Sabine replies. "She's getting her alone time. She needs to be someplace high and quiet for a little bit. She enjoys her moments of solitude."

"I'm gonna find our wayward princess." Sabine says as she exits her dorm room.

Pushing the door to the roof open, the purple-haired Kodachi is in search of her lover.

As the night breeze caresses her face it carries the techno beats of Melanie C's 'I Turn to You.' Framed by the setting sun is the erotic vision of Cobalt dancing. The Princess of Cats should have been a professional dancer.

Mesmerized by Cobalt's sensual hip and hand movements. Sabine takes a seat on an AC unit and watches spellbound as the Princess of Cats dances with the stars as her only audience. Cobalt finally realizes she has a new audience. Without breaking rhythm she dances up to Sabine,"Hey Tidbit what brings you up to the roof?"

With her heart and breath pulsing and a pussy wet from the erotic dispay of her lover's dance Sabine answers with a voice full of lust, "I came here to ask you for a favor."

Suspicion crossing the young warriors face. "Why do I have a feeling I'm going to absolutely hate what you're about to ask me Sabine?"

With her eyes cast down and voice filled with longing, "Will you please be my date for the dance?"

Seeing how much this really means to Sabine so the Kodachi grudgingly agrees. With a brite smile and moan of relief Sabine pulls Cobalt close. "You'll also be wearing a gown, full makeup and heels."

With a very audible groan the reluctant Princess of Cats agrees to her lover's request.

***********************

Sitting at the vanity, Becky works her magic, drawing out Cobalt's beautiful emerald green eyes. Finishing with a blue lipstick that works perfectly with Cobalt's hair color and complexion.

Sabine and Domino sit awestruck at the drastic transformation. The Kodachi looks like Hollywood starlet Jennifer Lawrence.

Cobalt looks drop dead gorgeous and ready for the dance. The others hurriedly ready themselves as Cobalt puts her earbuds in playing 'Let It Go' from Frozen. She hums the tune from her second favorite Disney movie.

Sabine grabs Cobalt's arm dragging her to the limo that will take them to the Stepford Country Club. With Becky and Domino in tow they reach the waiting limo and are greeted by a familiar Kodachi holding the door open for them. It's Tabatha. Even in simple black, Tabatha stands out with her blue eyes, pink hair, and seductive smile.

Offering her hand to help Sabine, the purple-haired girl takes it and scooping up the hem of her spectacularly faded purple dress enters the limo. Tabatha repeats the process with Becky who's wearing an amazing green dress that's simple, short and ravishing.

The leggy Domino comes strolling up in a red mid thigh dress with lots of cleavage. Tabatha is distracted, staring at the red-eyed woman with the double D rack. Tabatha quickly regains her composure and helps Domino into the limo.

The Princess of the Kodachi steps up to Tabatha and gives her a strong hug and a fond kiss on the cheek. "How have you been, Tabby?" Cobalt inquires with a smirk. "Must you call me that Princess? I'm grateful to your mother for taking me in after Madilina went Nukenin."

(Their clan's term for Ronin or traitor*) "Pardon my boldness but is the red-eyed one called Domino, the one your mother spoke of?"

With a graceful movement Cobalt enters while addressing Tabby. "Yes she'll be going back with you, try not to wear her out before she actually gets home." With a little wink "As you wish." Closing the door Tabatha takes her spot driving the limo to the dance.

On Cobalt's arm Sabine takes a moment to truly absorb how amazing Cobalt's gown looks. It's a pale blue the same as her streaks, is cut so low in the back she flashes her g-string, wrapping around her neck it shows off her cleavage but also shows off her amazing legs. Seeing this dress your first thought is that it is the embodiment of sex.

With Sabine on her arm Cobalt doesn't just turn heads she breaks necks from whiplash. 'Shut Up and Dance With Me' by Walk the Moon begins. Suddenly Sabine is yanked to the dance floor by a very enthusiastic Princess of Cats.

Sabine's pleading look to not make her dance gets ignored by the blue-streaked beauty who's guiding them onto the dance floor. Looking deep into Cobalt's eyes Sabine sees a happiness not often seen from her complicated partner. She decides to enjoy the ride as Cobalt makes them look like stars on the dance floor.

Becky and Domino stand slack jawed and dumbstruck at the sexy display that Sabine and Cobalt are putting on. With poise, grace, and sensuous movements that belong on some music video unfolding right before the duo's eyes.

Domino takes Becky's hand leading her to the dance floor, "Thank you Becky."

Caught off guard by the sudden thank you. "I haven't done anything to warrant a thank you. I've really only my family's money to throw at problems."

Brushing the ginger's hair from her face the red-eyed woman tears up a little. "You've never made me feel bad or worthless because I don't come from money. That shopping trip is honestly the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me Becky."

Becky seizes her moment kissing Domino deeply, passionately and fiercely. Domino is caught off guard but she quickly melts into the kiss from the fiery petite woman.

Sudden movement catches Domino's attention. She sees the two Barbie's are quickly approaching and they don't look happy. As the intense feeling of fear and need to run for her life is threatening to break free the red-eyed woman feels a very familiar arm around her waist.

The cocky sultry voice of Cobalt breaks fear's hold on Domino. "Hey sexy don't worry we got you, watch this."

As the Barbi's approach they speak in unison. "We'll be taking Domino from you now."

Laughing Cobalt steps from Domino's side blocking the two Barbies. "Yeah I don't think so and neither does she," pointing to Tabatha who has snuck up behind the two Barbie.

With a growl, "Yeah see Domino has requested Asylum and Freyja has granted her Asylum." With a venomous tone Tabatha continues to address the two Barbies. "Now if you wish to escalate this to a physical confrontation we'll gladly drag your pampered asses across the pavement. Isn't that right Cobalt?"

"Oh you got that fuckin right Tabby." Cobalt turns her full attention to the Barbies.

With a look from Tabatha that screams please try it. "So If we are done here would you kindly piss off!"

The Barbies slink off with their tails between their legs. Tabatha gives Cobalt a glance and a wink. "I'll be lurking in the shadows like Batman hahaha, later ladies."

Taking Sabine by the hand Cobalt gently leads her to the center of the dance floor.

Raising her hand in the Fairytail salute. "I picked this song for you Tidbit please dance with me." 'Crossing Fields' acoustic version by Amalee begins playing. Pulling Sabine in close, with her mouth close to Sabine's ear Cobalt begins softly singing along with the music.

"I was never right for the hero type of role

I admit it

With my heart shivering in fear

I can see today's reflected in each past tear."

With the song playing and feeling Cobalt pull her close and tight, Sabine can feel Cobalt's emotions wrap around her like a silk blanket. The two lovers kiss as the world melts away leaving the two Kodachi lost in each other's arms.

The friends are all sitting at a table having fun when Tabatha approaches. "You guys ready to go to the hotel for your after party."

Taking Cobalt's hand Sabine wears a guilty smile. "Surprise babe. For being such a good sport we're hosting an after party."

Looking at Sabine, Cobalt gives her a look. "And the after parties for me because of how much I just love company and parties huh Tidbit."

With a mischievous grin Sabine replies. "I knew you wouldn't want a party but I'm hoping you'll not be a sourpuss. This is the last night we will all be together with Domino leaving."

At the hotel the ensemble opens the door to the penthouse. Tabatha has done an amazing job. The penthouse takes up the entire top floor. Each room is stocked with food, alcohol, games, karaoke, and cute french maids are on hand to serve.

Each maid is dressed in a distinctive color maid outfit, pink, light blue and red. The 3 main rooms of the penthouse have been themed - one was a little's and pets room. A full on sex dungeon room was next to a full costume room.

The students and their dates are starting to arrive, discarding coats and unnecessary clothing items as the maids begin serving drinks.

Grabbing a drink off a tray the Princess of the Kodachi begins settling in as 'In Time' by Robbie Rob begins playing

A couple of girls from the dance grab Cobalt's arms pulling her onto the dance floor. Smiling from seeing her lover dancing and having fun, Sabine decides to find her own fun and the videogames it is. Grabbing a spot it's a Mario kart showdown and Sabine is in her element dominating the competition. Taking victory shots of everclear between games.

Becky gets into the spirit of the party, grabbing a bottle of champagne and tipping it back. She's approached by a blonde gentleman named Steve who begins chatting her up.

Domino, sensing Becky's going to be busy, wanders off, thinking over what the last 10 months has been. From the fight with Cobalt, to being used as bait to accomplish some mission from the Kodachi, and wrestling with the emotions of losing the last of her parents. Suddenly a pair of firm hands cups the enormous breasts of the red-eyed woman.

Whispering in her ear, "Do I get a taste of the goods you sexy thing."

Domino spins around to come face to face with Tabatha. "Why hello Tabatha are you asking to sample me?"

Grinning Tabatha nods, "Absolutely wanna take this somewhere a little more private? The Kodachi have rented the whole top floor of this hotel." Taking Domino's hand she leads her to a private room.

Slowly helping Domino out of her dress Tabatha is enjoying running her hands over Domino's silky skin.

Not wanting to be left out, Domino returns the favor by pulling Tabatha's clothes off as well, revealing the pink-haired girl's athletic body. Kissing Domino deep Tabatha rolls her tongue wrapping it around the red-eyed woman's tongue. The pink-haired Kodachi begins messaging Domino's enormous chest tugging on her erect nipples, causing the sweetest little moans to escape her lips

"For tonight you're my bitch Domino, say yes mistress and we will begin."

Gasping to get out the words, "Yes mistress!" In a flash Domino is forced on the bed "Get on all fours now bitch!"

Scrambling to comply, the red-eyed woman gets on all fours, with Tabatha stalking around her.

Caressing her plump ass Tabatha gives it a sharp slap, causing a little yip from Domino as she bites her lip. She's in such anticipation for Tabatha to begin playing with her she's dripping with excitement. The need in her pussy is growing with each moment. It's taking all her self control to not touch her aching slit.

Knowing that would just bring on Tabatha's anger and her exposed sex would be punished. Slowly continuing the caressing all over Domino's body, the pink-haired woman pulls a black bag from under the bed, dropping it on the nightstand.

"I'm going to push your sexual limits Domino. If at any time it becomes too much, simply say Waffle Cakes. We will stop and I'll give you after care, comfort and whatever else you may need any questions?" With the barest of whispers, "No mistress"

Reaching into the bag Tabatha pulls a small bottle of lube and a horse tail butt plug. Bringing the plug end to Domino's mouth the red-eyed woman begins hungrily licking the plug, getting it nice and wet with a coat of saliva. Tabatha strokes Domino's cheek saying she's a very good girl.

Moving behind Domino, "Spread your cheeks and beg for me to put this in you."

Placing her head on the bed Domino flush with sexual heat, desire and longing pulls her cheeks apart. "Please put the toy in me, my mistress." Bringing her hand down with a sharp smack on Domino's wiggling ass. "No no no not like that Domino. Be more vulgar or I won't believe you want it."

With more of her dignity slipping away she grits her teeth. "Please mistress, please shove that toy deep in my ass. Please, I need it so bad."