Rise of the Bubblegum Princess - Prequel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking her head, Sabine says, "Not sure that's where the smell is coming from."

Cobalt busts out laughing. "I think you're getting wet, Tidbit! You wanted to see me in action, huh? That really gets your motor running."

The very thought of Cobalt fucking Mrs. G again causes an involuntary moan to slip from Sabine's lips. She covers her mouth, then takes a seat. Becky takes a spot near Cobalt, hugging her leg.

The purple-haired girl starts the meeting, asking Cobalt, "What did you learn from Mrs. G, other than some new amazing sexual technique?"

Cobalt retorts savagely. "Petty isn't a pretty color on you, babe." Still, she knows to get down to business. "Mrs. Greed's part of something called the Princess Network. She's actually an agent for a group called Blackstone Academy. The headmistress says it's an information network. She's lying, of course, but it's not important what they do at this time. She's agreed to help us in exchange for a copy of the data. She'll keep our cover and help us break into the lab under the science building."

Taking note of what Cobalt said, Sabine adds her own discoveries. "So, bad news, Big Red."

Domino perks up and starts paying attention.

"Your mom sold you to Imperium," Sabine says, showing the payment and order of release to Domino.

Furious, Domino snarls, "That bitch! She can't do this! I'm a legal adult."

"Deep breath," Sabine says. "I don't think Imperium is going to care. They're gonna come for you, and I don't think it's an optional thing."

The red-eyed warrior is breathing quickly, on the verge of a panic attack. Sabine pulls her in close. "Hey, don't worry," she says. "We said we had your back. No way we let those Blue Ribbon bitches have you - I swear to you! Isn't that right, CK?"

Putting her arm around Domino too, Cobalt comforts her. "Hey, don't sweat it. I'll call my mom. She'll take you in and train you... if that's something you actually want?"

With a shocked look, Domino asks "Are you serious? No bullshit? You'll send me to where you trained?"

Cobalt shrugs. "Sure. Be careful what you wish for, but yeah, she'll train you." She also mumbles under her breath, "might put you in the hospital a few times, forget your birthday, always have to be the goddam center of attention..."

Cutting off Cobalt, Sabine continues, "Okay babe, I know you have mommy issues, but let's not get off track, okay?"

Getting no sass - much to her surprise - Sabine returns to business at hand. "Looking at our options, I think the best approach is to use Domino as bait. When they make their move on her, she'll message us. We'll jump them, free her, and then use their credentials to ride down the elevator."

Taking in what Sabine just said, Cobalt replies, "I agree, only we won't have our gear - only what we can stash under these ridiculously small uniforms. So it will be an unarmed blitz attack."

Tapping her chin, Domino speaks up. "What if we prep your tac vest and stash it in the entrance to the science lab?"

Cobalt and Sabine look at each other, nodding in unison. "That's exactly what we will do."

Becky joins the hug. "I wish there was something I could do to help."

Pulling Becky close, Sabine whispers, "You're going to help me with the Princess. You're gonna help me spit roast Cobalt."

Becky blushes, and giggles, and nods in her affirmation, looking at Cobalt with lust.

Standing up and grabbing her shower stuff, Cobalt begins heading to the door. Domino stops her. "Can I stay here tonight? I'm still coming to grips about my mother selling me off."

Sabine slips her arm around Cobalt. "I think she wants to join us in bed, naked."

Becky's eyes light up like a cokehead. "Hey! I don't want to be left out. I wanna stay too."

Smirking, Cobalt responds, "Guess I'm not taking a shower after all."

With her trademark impish grin, Sabine says, "I seem to recall you're supposed to get tied to the bed and ravaged. I think we can skip the securing-you-down part and just go with the ravaging."

The Princess of Cats suddenly feels a rush of hands running over her entire body, paying especially close attention to her intimate parts. She gasps in pleasure as involuntary mewls slip from between her pursed lips. She does her best to not let it happen again, but, like so many times before, her best probably isn't going to be good enough.

Domino sinks her teeth into the side of Cobalt's neck, immediately drawing out another mewling sound. Planting a quick kiss on the flustered Princess of Cats, she asks, "You do know you make a meowing sound in your moans, right?"

Blushing, the blue-streaked warrior nods. "Yeah, it always happens when I get excited.":

Running her fingers along Cobalt's apple-like bottom, Domino lifts her fingers to the hem of Cobalt's shirt and begins pulling it off. She peels off her own right afterwards, then tosses them both away. It causes a cascading effect of clothes being removed; a tornado of colored fabric erupts in the room.

Sabine begins pinching Cobalt's nipples firmly, drawing another mewling moan from her lover. "We always called her the Princess of Cats behind her back."

With a huge smile, Becky asks, "Why did they call her the Princess of Cats?"

With a little giggle, Sabine pulls a little harder on the very-erect nipples of her lover, causing the Kodachi to squeak out another mewling sound. "Well, no matter how many times you knock this bitch down," she says, "she always lands on her feet like a fucking cat."

With a gentle tug the red-eyed woman with black and red streaked hair brings Cobalt onto the bed with Domino being under the Princess of Cats. Seizing the opportunity to begin running her hands over the Kodachi's athletic body. Caressing every curve of the pearl like skin. Brings a breathless feeling to Domino's body and a fire and ache to her crotch,

Big red's hands freely explore the Kodachi's pert erect nipples that sparkle, seemingly begging for attention. Pulling them sharply causes another mewling sound to escape the blue-streaked women's lips.

Sabine takes the opportunity to lay Becky down. She begins running her manicured hands over the redhead's petite body. Her fingers travel down to the downy fluff of Becky's red pubic hair, and between her puffy wet pussy lips.

Gathering some of the petite redhead's nectar on her finger, she lifts it up and slides into her own mouth, licking it slowly. Teasing the squirming little girl in front of her, who's begging to feel her touch once again. Becky bites her lip, pouting, hoping to entice the purple-haired Duchess to ravage her milky skin with her mouth.

Lowering her face to Becky's C cup chest, Sabine begins suckling one of her erect nipples while gently messaging the other breast with her deft fingers. The redhead's body responds instantly. Sabine can see and feel her chest rising and falling faster.

Sabine runs her hands over the petite girl's surprisingly-broad hips, then plunges two fingers deep into Becky's waiting twat. Working her fingers upward and massaging the insides of Becky's slick slit.

The cutest little moans escape Becky's pouting lips as she turns to Domino. She grabs at the red-eyed woman, kissing her deeply. She rolls her tongue around, inviting Domino to ravage her mouth.

Lovingly the Princess of Cats gives Sabine a deep passionate kiss on the lips. Sending a thrill straight to Sabine's pussy causing it to ache for more.

The proud Kodachi turns her attention back to the bounty laying before her, in the form of the 6'0" tall red-eyed Domino, her massive D-cups begging to be played with.

Cobalt begins messaging Domino's giant breasts pulling a nipple while suckling the free nipple.

The red-eyed Domino runs her fingers through the Princess of Cats' long black hair with its baby blue streaks and her emerald fire-like eyes. Cobalt kisses her way down the firm tummy of Big Red. Finally reaching her mon pubis that's been shaved clean. Pressing the flat of her tongue to the entirety of Domino's pussy Cobalt licks it firmly with one pass, causing Domino to gasp. The Princess of Cats runs her tongue along the outer labia, suckling her inner labia and sliding a finger deep into Domino's love tunnel. Domino's second orgasm rockets to the surface. The red-eyed girl moans deeply into Becky's hungry mouth.

Handing a double ended dildo to Cobalt, Sabine grins and slips on her strapon. She signals Becky to begin sucking her strapon. Moving into position the petite redhead begins rolling her tongue over the tip of the toy before taking it all the way down her throat.

Stroking Becky's cheek Sabine says, "You're an absolute beauty Becky, you make me so wet."

Between bobs of the strapon the petite redhead replies. "Yes Mrs. Sabine thank you for letting me get your toy ready."

Laying back Becky spreads her legs and begs Sabine to fuck her. Sabine obliges by pushing the strapon deep into Becky's fiery crotch. The sexiest sloshing sound ever is followed by a gasping moan of pleasure.

The Duchess of the Kodachi begins pumping her hips, drilling the strapon deep into Becky's little twat. The first of many orgasm rolls through Becky causing her to shake and scream Sabine's name.

Drawing even more sexual excitement from Becky calling her name, Sabine reaching down takes Becky's nipples pinching and pulling, delivering more pleasure. Becky feels another orgasm beginning in her pussy and flowing out to the rest of her body. Not relenting, Sabine really begins working the toy in Becky's sloppy pussy.

Moving from playing with Becky's nipples. Sabine wraps her arms around Becky's waist, really working to drive her strapon deep into her slick slit.

Getting her end of the Double Ended Dildo nice and wet, Domino moves the now slickened end to her moist and glistening pussy. The red-eyed woman has never been so horny in her life, she's never been driven to such a sexual frenzy. Sliding the dildo in, her pussy offers no resistance, merely a sloshing sound from the penetration.

Following Domino's lead Cobalt slides her end of the toy into her own honey pot. Both girls on their backs begin thrusting into each other bringing on the pleasure their needy pussies desire.

Feeling an orgasm begin to build in her pulsing crotch Domino begins moaning. "Fuck, so good, so fuckin good."

The Kodachi moves so she is straddling Domino's leg and begins fucking her bringing another series of small orgasms. Getting her own orgasm from the red-eyed woman

Cobalt's uncontrollable mewling moans and the dildo working in and out of her pussy push Domino to her sexual limit. But the charismatic Kodachi pushes just a little harder past even Domino's wildest dreams.

Cobalt feeling her energy dwindling and needing to catch her breath slows to a stop.

The red-eyed woman Domino seizes the opportunity to flip the position on Cobalt. With a gasp the mighty Kodachi warrior is on her back and at the mercy of the red-eyed woman Domino.

Thrusting her hips, big red leans in, bites Cobalt's lower lip whispering. "God you're so fucking cute right now!" Domino continues pumping her hips bringing yet another orgasm to the Princess of Cats' already exhausted body.

After her fourth or fifth orgasm Becky is a puddle of pure sexual bliss. Taskmaster Sabine stops pumping into Becky's battered pussy, and demands Becky turn her attention to Cobalt.

With great enthusiasm Becky attacks Cobalt beginning by fiercely pulling and sucking on the raven-haired woman's nipples. Causing the Kodachi to groan in pleasure. Allowing the little mewling sounds to escape as well as her groans of immense pleasure.

Like a warrior returning from battle tired but victorious, Sabine removes her strapon harness dropping it in a chair and stretches her luscious body that is slick with sweat and her own sexual juices.

Looking at her little blue devil being ravaged is almost enough to send another orgasm racing through Sabine's loins.

Spralling in the chair, Sabine notices the dildo glistening with Becky's juices. Taking the dildo out of the harness, she begins licking it clean and playing with her very sopping wet twat with her free hand.

Sabine moves the dildo from her mouth to her pussy while viciously pulling on her nipple. Sabine is drawn into a state of sexual excitement from her self stimulation and the sight of her Cobalt being ravaged by Becky and Domina.

The all out assault by Domina and Becky is playing the Princess of Cats' pussy and nipples like a tightly-strung, finely-tuned instrument. Under the unrelenting attack, Cobalt arches her back and yells out a final squirting orgasm.

Cobalt's powerful squirting orgasm, sets off Sabine's own orgasm. As her tired, sore and exhausted body stops trembling, Sabine curls up with her three friends and sleeps through the night in pure bliss.

*******************

The Princess of Cats awakens in a very familiar position - Domino's hand on her right boob, Sabine's hand on her left boob, and Becky between her legs using her pussy like a pillow.

An annoyed Cobalt demands. "OH COME ON! SERIOUSLY! AGAIN! HOW IS IT I'M EVERYONE'S GODDAMN BODY PILLOW!"

Groaning and yawning, Sabine tells Cobalt to stop complaining.

Being pinned down to the bed, Cobalt's only choice was to lay there and go back to sleep. After a few more hours the quartet of girls begins to stir starting the school day.

Mid day gym class Cobalt, Sabine, and Domino haven't dressed out for gym class and are sitting in the non participation area of class. Today is the day Imperium is coming to collect Domino.

Two impeccably dressed women, one blonde one brunette, approach the trio chilling on the bleachers. The Imperium agents have an orange 15 on the left pocket of their dress jackets.

The Imperium agents project an air of danger that would stop anyone with any sense of self preservation from willingly following the two women. Making it clear that no is not an option they ask Domino to come with them so they can enroll her in the Blue Ribbon Society.

Getting a reassuring nod from Cobalt, Domino goes with them peacefully. Once they round the corner, Cobalt and Sabine take off running to the science building.

In what must be a school record the Kodachi burst through the doors grabbing the tac vest they have stashed in the entrance way. Ducking around the corner the couple wait for their friends' captors to show.

Pulling Sabine close, "Hey Tidbit, I know field stuff isn't your strong suit so we'll use the tasers on these bitches. We'll rush the pair when they get in the elevator. You hit the one on the right I'll go left. I'll secure them and then we'll search the lab for the data."

Sabine takes a deep breath to settle her nerves, says "thanks CK," and gives her lover a quick kiss.

Cobalt puts her fist out, "Take what you can."

Sabine smiling, "And give nothing back." As she returns the fist bump.

Watching the elevators sure enough the two Barbie's are opening the elevator with Domino in tow. Cobalt and Sabine spring into action. Like a well trained ninja team, the Kodachi hit both targets simultaneously bringing Domino's would-be captors down. After a quick search Cobalt secures the Barbies in a very compromising position.

Domino catches her breath. "Fuck that was scary as hell. I knew you guys wouldn't let me down but that still really sucked."

Noticing Cobalt's handy work Sabine gives the Princess of Cats a disapproving look as Cobalt puts the handcuffs she acquired away.

Trying to hide her smile Cobalt replies. "Oh come on Tidbit they were gonna hurt Domino they deserve it."

Grabbing the blue-streaked woman by her tac vest Domino plants a deep kiss of thanks on her lips. "I don't care what Cobalt does as long as I'm not turned into a Blue Ribbon Bitch."

The elevator door opens revealing the lab is just three rooms off a hallway so this shouldn't take long. Then the strangest looking women any of them have seen steps into the hall. She has greenish skin, no emotion crosses her face, there is no sparkle in her milky colored eyes. She tromps down the hall heading for the three uninvited guests.

The always confident Cobalt rushes up to meet her new opponent. The wild-eyed blue-streaked warrior squares off with the weird girl with greenish skin and milky colored eyes.

The green woman says, "I am Pazuzu, you are trespassing, only her is allowed here."

Pazuzu pointing at Domino to illustrate her point.

Still sizing up her new opponent Cobalt growls. "Something is seriously wrong with this chick."

Going on the attack the Princess of Cats lands five or six devastatingly strong punches and kicks with little to no effect. Only causing Pazuzu to stumble back a few feet.

Recovering Pazuzu shows no emotion, "My turn." She grabs the raven-haired Kodachi around the throat.

Going into defense Cobalt attempts to break the grip with an elbow to Pazuzu's joint. The strike is met with no give, concern spreading across her face. "Oh shit" slips from Cobalt's lips just before our warrior is thrown through a fucking wall.

Seeing her lover go through the wall angers Sabine. She pulls her taser out, Seeing her opportunity she attacks Pazuzu, catching her around the waist and driving her into another wall the sound echoing through the hall. As she bounces off the wall Sabine feels Pazuzu's cold grip grabbing her and flinging her off and away like a rag doll.

Backing away slowly the purple-haired Kodachi hears some moans coming from the hole in the wall then the sound of drums opening 'For Whom the Bell Tolls' by Metallica coming from what must be Cobalt's phone. The Princess of Cats pulls herself up and dusts herself off. "Fucking Cunt throw me through a goddamn wall. I'm gonna fuck you up bitch."

Grabbing the handcuffs she acquired from the Imperium agents, the Kodachi fashions a pair of brass knuckles. Kicking the door open the pissed off warrior comes flying into the hall and sees Pazuzu stalking Sabine.

Cobalt shouts, "Burn Knuckle" at her phone. The scream draws Pazuzu's attention away from Sabine. When the Kodachi hits Pazuzu right in the face with a superman punch. Watching Pazuzu's nose explode in blood and snot. Suddenly Domino grabs Pazuzu from behind. With her wrists locked Domino uses a German suplex dropping Pazuzu on her head.

Domino swiftly takes a stand next to Cobalt who is all disheveled from her recent wall treatment.

Pazuzu begins to stir again with a look of irritation. Cobalt hands one of her makeshift brass knuckles off to Domino.

Never taking her eyes off Pazuzu, "This time Domino when we get this cunt down we secure her ass with handcuffs."

Getting up Pazuzu charges Cobalt. Shifting to a defensive position, Cobalt prepares her Hiryū Shōten Ha attack.

Pazuzu closes on Cobalt and begins throwing punches. Cobalt dodges and releases her Hiryū Shōten Ha attack, attempting to trap Pazuzu. But she slips from Cobalts grip giving her a kick to her face, sending Cobalt crashing away.

Domino grabs Pazuzu, spinning her around and hitting the sickly woman with an uppercut, sending Pazuzu's blood flying through the air.

Domino pressing the attack hits Pazuzu again causing her to stumble back. Cobalt hits Pazuzu again from behind, knocking her to the ground. Cobalt and Domino quickly have Pazuzu secured like a rodeo calf.

Slumping against the wall Cobalt reaches into her pocket for her earbuds and puts them in as 'Jane' by Jefferson Starship begins playing. Domino slumps down next to Cobalt, "Hey let me listen too." Cobalt hands her one of her earbuds.

Pazuzu awakening again begins thrashing around, yelling obscenities at the girls. Cobalt, in no mood for more bullshit, warns Pazuzu to shut up or she'll gag her with the panties she's worn all day. Pazuzu doesn't believe the threat and continues yelling.