Rise of the Bubblegum Princess - Prequel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Tabatha begins rubbing the now very red hand print on Domino's butt cheek. Taking the opportunity to squirt some lube on her finger, the pink-haired woman slides her finger deep into Domino's rectum causing some cute trembling moans to escape her lips. Wiggling her finger really working it in and out, "Damn Domino you're as tight as a vice back here."

With the finger now being worked to loosen her rectum the red-eyed Domino can't help but moan. "Oh mistress oh mistress."

"Yes Domino?"

"It feels confusing good mistress, so fucking good!" Rocking her hips back fucking Tabatha's finger grunting.

Slipping her finger free of Domino's vice like rectum Tabatha begins sliding the toy into Domino's rectum causing another moan to escape Domino's lips as she has her first anal orgasm ever.

Feeling the toy penetrate her ass is a new experience for the red-eyed women. With the second being how her first anal orgasm causes her body to shudder as she adjusts to the toy's intrusion.

A wicked smile crosses Tabatha's lips. "My my my Domino you seem to be a bit of a butt slut. You just orgasmed over being plugged."

Tabatha's taunts cause even more excitement in Domino feeling the heat & wetness rising between her legs.

Picking up a riding crop Tabatha runs it over Domino's porcelain silky skin. Taking a spot in front of the red-eyed woman she begins spreading her legs for Domino to begin licking her glistening slit. With no hesitation she dives right into Tabatha's crotch licking like a woman possessed.

Giving instructions on what to do with smacks of encouragement from her riding crop. Giving Domino a little more motivation to be very enthusiastic about licking the pink-haired Kodachi's pussy. Not wanting any further encouragement the red-eyed woman really begins sucking Tabatha's clit.

Her tongue furiously brings Tabatha's first orgasm like a speeding sports car tearing up the roads. Causing a cooing moan to escape Tabatha's pink glossed lips. "So fucking good!"

Taking the opportunity to whip Domino another three times for more encouragement and her own sadistic pleasure. The strikes landing on Domino's unprotected ass have a two fold effect, providing Domino another orgasm from her ass and making Tabatha incredibly horny. The pink-haired woman uses the crop to give Domino a few more strikes, "Use your fingers and your tongue you little slut."

Taking a moment from licking Tabatha's lovely honey pot "Yes mistress." Refocusing her efforts Domino slides two fingers deep into the pink-haired Kodachi's pussy, working in tandem by sucking on Tabbys inner labia.

Tabatha's toes curl as another orgasim courses through the pink-haired punk Kodachi's body. Quickly striking Domino's wiggling ass another half dozen times brings both women to orgasm and crash against each other like rival tidal waves rocketing through the two lovers' bodies.

Catching her breath while pulling the muscular Domino into a loving embrace.

"I want to put this cute red collar and leash on you and this adorable neko dress. Will you wear them for me?"

Kissing her back a smiling Domino exclaims with enthusiasm, "Yes mistress."

An impromptu strip poker game has broken out. With a very drunk Cobalt being roped into it. The blue-streaked badass has never been good at cards when sober. Being drunk isn't helping her at all as she's down to just her dress covering her recently waxed pussy. The next round of cards begins with Cobalt pulling a maid into her lap. "Hey cutie any chance I can get a kiss for luck. I'd hate to lose my dress. It's protecting my modesty. Well if I hadn't lost that too, it would be."

"Funny and cute, a real double threat." Placing a kiss on Cobalt's lips really giving her the tongue the maid slips off her lap and strolls off.

Taken aback the Princess of Cats excuses herself from the game. Catching sight of Becky hanging all over a rather interesting man causes our usually cynical Princess to smile.

In the main room the topless Cobalt finds the two beauties she danced with earlier in the night. Now in a state of half dress with tops and bottoms missing, they drag Cobalt back onto the dance floor.

Large parts of the party have broken down into debauchery of all kinds. The purple-haired Sabine is well past her drunk state and in her full blown party mode. Noticing a topless Cobalt getting felt up in a lesbian sandwich. Sabine feels that same twinge in her pussy from hearing Cobalt and Becky go at it. Ditching the game Sabine wraps her arms around her lover's waist. Taking her breast in her mouth she suckles it gently causing little mewling sounds to escape her Kodachi partner's lips.

When one of the dance partners pulls Sabine's top down, the dancing girls begin pulling on her puffy nipples fiercely. Causing the purple-haired woman to moan into the tit she's sucking.

The Princess of the Kodachi is feeling really good smashed between 3 topless girls, a woman defenseless to their fondling. Foreign fingers begin playing with her very wet aching slit. Gasping at the fingers playing with her pussy, having no idea who's fingers they are drives the Princess of Cats wild making her nectar flow more freely then before.

Placing her finger in Cobalt's mouth, Sabine makes CK lick it like a cock getting it nice and wet. Taking the now slick digit Sabine begins pushing into the Princess' oh so tight anus. Groaning at the dueling fingers in her multiple orifices.

The alcohol and excitement course through her body like the feeling of liquor on a cold winter's day. Sabine kissing Cobalt whispers, "Take me to bed or lose me forever."

Scooping her purple haired lover up like in the movie 'An Officer and a Gentleman'. Carrying her to the master bedroom the Princess of Cats lays Sabine down in the bed kissing her passionately and deeply.

Pulling on Sabine's nipples and pinching them pulls cute little moans from Sabine's pouty lips. With evil intentions Cobalt yanks Sabine's nipples at a painful angle causing her to have a mini orgasm from the pain and pleasure coming from the torture of her very erect and sensitive nipples.

A wicked smile crosses CK's lips watching the expression of pleasure cross Sabine's face. The Princess of Cats pulls a pair of nipple clamps out from under the mattress. A look of absolute fear and lust filled her lover's eyes. Seeing the absolutely terrifying nipple clips, Cobalt slowly runs the clamps teasingly over Sabine's nipples causing her tight little body to quiver.

Slowly placing the first clamp on the purple-haired woman's left nipple draws a sharp yelp from the young Duchess. "FUCK COBALT GOD THAT HURTS & makes me sooo fucking wet!"

Kissing the clamped nipple, Cobalt gives the clamp a flick with her tongue drawing a hissing sound from Sabine, "You like that baby huh you like being under my control?"

Howling in pleasure Sabine replies, "Yes fuck yes baby you're driving me fucking wild."

Picking up the loose end of the nipple clamp, this time cobalt clips it quickly, not giving Sabine time to object. Causing Sabine to moan in absolute pleasure.

Running her hands over her victim's chest the blue-streak haired woman gently tugs on the chain connecting the two clamps together.

Sabine can't help but moan softly to the tugs. Kissing her way down Sabine's tummy, pulling Sabine's dress and panties off, the wild-eyed Princess twirls the panties on her finger. "Hey Tidbit I just wanted you to know I love you."

With a giant smile "I love you too my Princess."

Cobalt nibbles along Sabine's leg and inner thigh giving little nipping bites along the way. Little yelps escape from the purple-haired Kodachi lips. Placing a sloppy licking kiss on Sabine's very bare mons pubis Cobalt takes her tongue down the entirety of the Duchess of the Kodachi's very wet and ready pussy.

Cobalt pulls another toy from under the bed, this time an eleven inch pink dildo. Turning on the vibrator dildo Cobalt begins teasing her purple-haired lover. Sabine unconsciously begins pulling on the nipple clamps, causing even more pleasurable pain to flow through her hypersensitive body.

With a whimper Sabine begins begging her green-eyed lover to fuck her. Slipping the vibrating dildo deep into Sabine with a slosh sound. Cobalt works the toy deep while using her spare hand to jerk Sabine off. The Princess of Cats placed her thumb on the right side of the purple-haired woman's clit, putting her index finger on the left in a pinching motion; she begins jerking her clit off in a stroking motion.

Cobalt, using her hand and toy in tandem brings Sabine rocketing to a new sexual peak. The Duchess's moans are building and building.

Cobalt suddenly just stops, pulling the toy free from Sabine's soping slit and her hand from the engorged clit. Causing Sabine to begin cursing at the Princess that she was so close to climax.

Reaching down to touch herself, Sabine's hand is struck by the riding crop that The Princess of Cats has retrieved from under the bed. "Fuck baby please stop teasing me, please finish me off!"

Putting the end of the crop under Sabine's chin. "Let me strike your clit with this riding crop and you can have your orgasm."

Sabine is squirming still trying to touch herself, but the strikes come fast and deadly, striking Sabine's hand. "Oh no Tidbit you're not playing with yourself 'til you let me strike your clit. So beg me little bitch."

"Fuck Cobalt you can be such a raging bitch, please strike my clit with your crop please."

Bringing the crop down on Sabine's clit is like a jolt of lighting through her body. It's a pain she has never experienced but it's a pleasure beyond anything she's ever felt. Her orgasm rips through her body. She arches her back screaming, "COBALT OH COBALT!"

With a smile creeping across her face Cobalt strikes Sabine's clit again sending another orgasm raging through her body. "Fuck fuck fuck Cobalt no more please no more!"

Stroking her cheek with the crop, "Oh please baby just one more for me pretty please?"

Trembling the Kodachi whimpers, "Just one more."

Flicking her wrist the crop makes connection with Sabine's poor overstimulated clit with a thunderous crack. Ripping another scream from Sabine's body like a broken damn, arching her back. "OH COBALT, COBALT FUCK!"

Slipping her arms around her trembling lover Cobalt kisses her cheek gently calming the tortured Sabine holding her close.

Putting her head into the Princess of Cats chest. "You can be an evil bitch sometimes but fuck you might be an evil genius."

Tabatha walks Domino out of the room taking her to the playroom. The red-eyed woman is wearing a very cute one piece short dress, with a few accessories like cat ears and the plug tail that's been stuffed up her cute little ass.

Tabatha and Domino enter the playroom noticing a gentleman clearly strapped to the bed. Becky wears a short black corset that does very little to cover her perky tits and fiery red crotch. The black stockings really frame her pussy perfectly.

Tabatha also notices the dominatrix who is actually a fellow Kodachi named Bex. The orange and black Halloween colored hair and orange eyes are the calling card for the enigmatic Bex.

"How are you doing Bex?" Bex gives a small nod, "Hey Tabatha I'm good. How's it been working for Fryja?"

Giving a sharp smile Tabatha replies. "It's never boring. I understand why she's Queen for sure. I've brought the newest recruit for training. We could play with her if you're Interested Bex?"

"My oh my," Bex begins checking out Domino running her hand over the red-eyed woman's firm booty. Licking her lips Bex replies. "Oh that's just scrumptious I'm gonna enjoy this so much," kissing Domino's lips. Melting into the kiss the red-eyed woman is getting very wet from Bex's probing tongue.

Turning her attention to Steve who is bound to the bed, Bex uses her theater voice, "Ladies thank you for joining us in the playroom." Pointing to Becky she continues "It seems this beautiful creature here has brought us our first play toy." She directs Tabatha to gag Steve before the fun begins. Picking up a gag from the wall she secures it in Steve's mouth. Pulling a flogger off the wall and handing it to Bex, Tabatha stands by waiting on the orange-haired Kodachi's instructions.

Taking charge Bex instructs the girls to rip Steve's clothes off. In mere moments the blonde man's clothes are just so much confetti thrown about the room.

Taking a moment to admire Steve's rugged good looks, chiseled features and his earthy eyes. Becky approaches his engorged member standing proud and tall. Gently grasping his rock hard penis she licks up its underside rolling her tongue over the tip lapping up the pearl of precum shining there.

Getting a wicked idea, while Becky continues to suck on the cock in front of her, Bex begins picking a few toys off the wall and prepares them for use on Steve. The Kodachi dominatrix slips a cock ring on Steve so he will be unable to climax till it's released. Next she places a vibrating egg on Steve's prominent balls. Bex finishes by attaching it to the cock ring.

The combination of Becky sucking and licking, the cock ring and vibrating egg raises the pleasure Steve is experiencing to the next level for the poor guy. Still not done, Bex lubes Steve's ass, taking a butt plug and pushing it in deep, filling his ass. Becky continues to suck the cock like it's a giant lollipop.

Bex lights a candle and starts circling the bound and gagged play toy, dripping wax on Steve's body. Not wanting to be left out Tabatha lights a candle. Smiling Tabatha begins walking around their victim in the opposite direction as Bex so they are mirroring each other.

With the two Kodachi circling in opposite directions dripping the hot wax on Steve's exposed and helpless body Tabatha enjoys his struggling and grunting. Bex lands blows on Steve with her flogger knocking the hardening wax off his skin.

Ignoring Steve's stifled moans and his spit and drool running around the ball gag, Becky is still working her mouth over Steve's throbbing penis. Sliding behind Becky, Domino begins messaging Becky's boobs. "I'm going to pick you up and lower you on his cock. While Tabatha and Bex make him fuck you." Shuddering in sexual excitement Becky is all about this, nodding her affirmation.

Becky squats so her knees are touching her chest. Domino wraps her arms around Becky picking her up. The red-eyed woman begins lowering the petite redhead onto Steve's massive cock. When his cock head breaches Becky's pussy the redhead whimpers for more please. Lowering Becky a little more turns her into a drooling mess, moaning and babbling as though speaking in tongues.

Domino's muscles flex and ripple from the effort of holding Becky above the flinching bucking Steve, who's struggling in an effort to push his throbbing cock deep into Becky's sopping pussy causing her to moan, "Oh so good so good."

Bex and Tabatha are taking pleasure in using the wax and flogger to cause Steve to jerk and moan, thrusting and bucking under Becky's dripping pussy. Still being held by Domino with only the first few inches of Steve's cock flying in and out of her pussy, the redhead is a drooling mess begging for more.

Domino finally lowers the poor frustrated Becky down until at last Steve's cock is balls deep in her throbbing pussy, sending the biggest orgasm ever coursing through her body. Trembling as the massive orgasm overwhelms her, Becky braces herself by holding onto Steve's battered and bruised chest.

Bex frees Steve from the restraints and while Tabatha frees him from the constricting cock ring. Realizing he is free of restraint and still balls deep in the redhead, Steve begins thrusting like a lover possessed. Caught off guard Becky rockets back to her pre orgasmic state bouncing back on the cock. The three girls leave the room giving Becky and her new friend some private time. As they leave the playroom the sounds of wet sloppy serious fucking can be heard.

Bex gives Domino a playful but still strong slap on her cute tight ass. "I'll be seeing you again real soon sexy." and slips back into the party. Taking Domino's hand Tabatha guides her to the bedroom that Cobalt and Sabine have occupied. The pink-haired Kodachi helps Domino remove her clothes. Returning the favor, Domino helps Tabatha in getting naked. They climb into bed with the sleeping snuggling lovers to cuddle and sleep as well.

**************

The epilogue

Cobalt and Sabine sit soaking in the hot tub as 'Wild Ones' by Flo Rida featuring Sia plays. Both women are relaxing in their new condo. Reflecting on the past nine months they spent in college. "Hey CK, did you enjoy your time back in school?"

Taking another sip from her pina colada, "I loved dominating Mrs.Greed, that woman was wild, they don't make kinky bitches like that anymore."

Sabine in a discouraged tone, "So you have no academic curiosity?"

Shrugging the Princess of Cats responds. "Not in math or sciences but I loved art classes, history and philosophy. You've always been the bookworm type, not me. Oh I've got a message from Becky, she's decided to become a pro dominatrix in her spare time."

Sabine spits her strawberry daiquiri across the hot tub. "The petite quiet redhead Becky is a pro dominatrix now. What the fuck happened at that party?"

Laughing, the Princess of Kodachi responds. "Apparently Domino, Tabatha, Bex and Becky all dominated a guy named Steve who apparently scouts potential dominatrix for certain services."

Shaking her head in disbelief, Sabine changes the subject. "Have you talked to your mom about how Domino is doing?"

Tipping her drink back Cobalt shakes her head no.

Wrapping her legs around Cobalt, "You don't have a great relationship with Freyja do you?"

Taking another big swig, "It's complicated let's not ruin our soak my sexy minx." Kissing the lips of the purple-haired nerd girl Cobalt enjoys the feeling of Sabine's touch.

Kissing her lips back Sabine responds, "I've been through the data we copied and turned over to your mom. The Blue Ribbons were an early stage of a project being developed by Imperium with Blackstone Academy assisting. It's a joint project called Delta Zero Eleven. Its first test subject is a Peter Baker and the second is Robert Paulson.