Rise of the Bubblegum Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cobalt, with a hurt expression, "You seriously bet against me?"

Sabine, with a look of trepidation, "Babe, she's a goddamn monster, don't get your panties in a twist."

Cobalt feels emotionally hurt and in physical pain, "Whatever, she's your problem now, bitch!" Cobalt, in a sort of shuffle walk, goes to the fridge and pulls out a bag of frozen french fries.

She limps her way back to the couch, flops down face up, and places a bag on her face, whimpering slightly to herself. Sabine is now tasked with dealing with an unconscious Domino.

With a flustered expression, "Well, it was an awesome fight." Sabine, thinking, I can't move her, she's not in danger and she'll wake up on her own, so fuck it. Sometime later, Domino rises from unconsciousness.

Domino, shaking the cobwebs from her mind, enters the house.

Domino grins at Cobalt, "Well, at least you're in pain, that makes me wet," smiling with a sinister grin.

Cobalt moves the bag of frozen fries. "My face is bruised and I hurt everywhere, my teeth hurt, but I don't have to be the maid bitch, lol."

Domino, unamused, "Fine, where is the damn maid outfit?" Sabine slinks over, handing the pale blue maid outfit to Domino.

Domino, incredulously, "Why is it fucking blue like her hair? Maid outfits are black."

Sabine shrugs, "It was meant for Cobalt to wear, it's gonna be like a shirt for you, lol". Domino, fuming, snatches the dress and storms off to change. Cobalt laughs but the sharp pain in her face makes that a really bad idea. Domino struggles to get the dress on and yells for Sabine to help.

Sabine gets up but Cobalt motions her to stop. "I'll help her." Cobalt opens the door to the bathroom and slips in, closing it behind her.

Cobalt runs her hands over her former opponent's new maid outfit from behind, "Looks good on you."

Domino, surprised, spins around, "You're not Sabine." Cobalt replies, "No, but I wanted to help." Domino, feeling her pussy start leaking, grabs Cobalt by her shirt and kisses her deeply and passionately, forcing her eel-like tongue into Cobalt's mouth, drawing a little mewling sound from Cobalt.

Cobalt breaks the kiss, catching her breath, "Where did that come from?

You were punching me in the face ten minutes ago." Domino grunts, kissing her neck, "Foreplay, my cat bitch."

Cobalt kisses back, pulling her shirt off and tossing it to the ground. As Domino begins sucking on her nipples, Cobalt grinds Domino's face into her chest.

Gasping in a fit of passion, "Yes, just like that." Cobalt reaches under Domino's dress and begins rubbing her wet slit, drawing moans from her ever suckling lips.

Domino grabs Cobalt's arms and spins her around, pinning her arms under the towel rack as she yanks Cobalt's shorts and panties down. Domino, looking hungrily at Cobalt's taut little ass, runs her finger down the crack of her ass till she hits her vagina, teasing her, rubbing her pussy in circles. Pleasure moans pour freely from Cobalt's lips.

Domino, through gritted teeth, "Such a fucking cat slut, huh?"

Cobalt, ever definitely, "Fuck you, uh,? I still won."

Domino presses her thumb deep into her pussy. "But if the loser's prize is this, I'm OK with it."

Domino nips at Cobalt's neck, "I have to say, you're more docile than I remember."

Cobalt snips back, "Fuck you," moaning softly.

Domino grins, "I am," and begins her fingered assault on Cobalt's very core of pleasure, bringing her to a hard boil of ecstasy.

In a violent shudder, Cobalt's climax brings a sudden shudder and twitch as Domino licks her hand clean. "Cat slut's actually kinda tasty."

Blushing, Cobalt recovers and whispers, "Bitch."

As she pulls her panties and shorts up, she reaches for the doorknob.

Domino kicks the door closed. "Will thy leave me unsatisfied, dear madam?"

Cobalt, caught off guard, "Was that Shakespeare?"

Domino replies, "Maybe."

Cobalt leans forward, kneeling in front of Domino. "Dear madam, may I drink thine sweet nectar?"

Domino guides Cobalt's mouth to her throbbing vagina. Cobalt begins licking at her exterior lips, flicking her tongue over rapidly. Domino leans her head back, gasping short quick moans.

Taking her hand, Cobalt spreads domino open, attacking her clit with a sucking motion, rolling it with her lips. Domino visibly shakes as her pussy is being assaulted by Cobalt's tongue.

Domino huffs, "Fuck, fuck, fuck me Kitty cat, ahhhhhh," pushing against her mouth as the orgasm peaks and rolls through her body.

Cobalt grabs the front of Domino's dress and kisses her deeply. "Don't call me cat bitch anymore."

Domino, smiling stupidly, mumbles, "Anything you want pretty Kitty". Cobalt thinks, well it's better than cat bitch.

Domino, having recovered, asks, "What's this about you needing backup? Since when?"

Cobalt shakes her head, "Sabine and Bex called you in because they had doubts I'm over the incident a few months back."

Domino, with concern, "Hey, in all seriousness, I got you. We'll get through it, you're still a badass, you proved it less than an hour ago."

Cobalt smiles and thanks Domino.

Domino crosses her arms over her maid outfit, looks at Sabine, and snaps. "You are so on my shit list now, you know that, right?"

Sabine retorts, "I bet Bex you would win so you have no idea how deep I'm into Bex for now, so buck up, buttercup, we both got screwed."

Domino remembers the bathroom, "Well, I was doing the screwing in my case."

Sabine, with a naughty look, gives Cobalt a side glance that says, did that happen?

Cobalt, looking away, blushes, saying, "We have a job to do, let's focus on that now."

Sabine pulls up the information for everyone to see. Sabine explains what she's discovered. "OK, so the phone is in Ian Horne's office, we have to get that phone and then install my Megazone 23 part 2 eve virus into the Candy Record's mainframe. Essentially, I'll have God access to everything, and every server Candy Records is linked to. It's a pretty fucking amazing program."

Domino looks over the building security. "That place is a fortress, you're not doing a smash and grab, and break-in would take months to plan out."

Cobalt, confidently, "With the three of us we are pulling a Con job and I've already formulated our plan. By tomorrow night we will have accomplished both our objectives and be one step closer to rescuing Brooke."

The girls talk over the finer points of the plan as the day rolls on.

*Finish Dare from animated Transformers soundtrack*

*BabyMetal Future Metal*

The smell of breakfast being prepared brings Cobalt out of her heavy slumber. Unfortunately, she seems to be pinned down by a six-foot red and black-haired woman.

With a struggling tone, "Domino, why are you in my bed? Weren't you on the couch?"

Domino, yawning, mumbles. "I got lonely so I snuck in and snuggled with you and Sabine."

Domino gives Cobalt a chest kiss, causing Cobalt to squirm. "What has gotten into you? You've never acted like this before."

Domino, with a wicked little grin, "Maybe I'm seeing you for the first time, Kitty, let's go eat!" Sabine moves around the kitchen with the passing of the most seasoned chef. It's a joy she discovered. After putting her foot down about pizza or any takeout six months straight.

Cobalt and Domino emerge from the bedroom, still in sleepwear, Cobalt wearing a pink shirt and her trademark blue and white panties. Domino wears a black shirt and no panties.

Cobalt catches the lack of Domino's undergarments, "Do you often go pantyless in your house?"

Domino, with a mischievous grin, "Nah, I'm usually naked!"

Cobalt groans then speaks, "We've reviewed the plan. We know our roles today. We execute that plan."

Sabine, with a smiling pride, "We have an appointment for 5 pm today."

Domino grabs two boxes from her duffel bag. "Bex told me to give these to you." Handing the two boxes over, one in a pale blue and one in a bright purple, Cobalt and Sabine look at each other quizzically.

Sabine tentatively picks up her box, opening it up to reveal an outfit inside.

Black collar with shiny silver ring, black leather bra, black leather jacket, fingerless gloves, short shorts, garter belts, fishnet stockings, stockings, and boots.

Sabine strips her clothes off like a kid ripping Christmas presents open on Christmas day, the whole time grinning like a hyena.

Cobalt and Domino, with heat and lust burning in the women's eyes, give her a nod of approval. Cobalt pulls out a pinstripe pantsuit that seems to be made to her exact measurements, every curve, and dip shown in excellent detail. Cobalt grumbles, "I hate fucking dress-up."

Domino, laughing, "I'm in the exact same thing only in red pinstripe not blue so stop whining."Let's get over to Candy Record's are appointment isn't 5 pm.

All three move with confidence across the lobby (play Cobalt's theme, Sabine's theme, Domino's theme).

Cobalt's theme song: Chain, artist Back on

Sabine's theme song: Hero, artist Jessi J

Domino's theme song: Dead Soul, artist NIN

Cobalt approaches the desk, "We have an

appointment with Ian Horne. We have his 5 pm. It should be under Michelle Westin," Cobalt's alias.

The receptionist replies, "Yes, he is expecting you. He is located on the seventh floor and the receptionist up there will guide you."

All three exit the elevator on the seventh floor, greeted by a new receptionist. "Why, hello ladies, you must be at the 5 pm meeting, band name Bubblegum Princess's."

Cobalt responds. "Yes, that's us," shooting a not-so-pleasant glare at Sabine.

The receptionist responds, " The first door on the left is expecting you."

Cobalt takes a deep breath, whispering, "Showtime, bitches."

The three women enter the office. It's a decent size and easily accommodates the three visitors. Ian Horne is a smarmy, yes man, corporate shill.

They say ten minutes with Ian and you need an hour shower. "So, what can I do for you ladies? You've seemed to catch me off guard. I usually have a file for my appointments."

Cobalt, "We know the Our Dirty Kissable Lips are opening for Trixie Smiles. We want to open some shows, kinda a revolving opening act where you can book two shows a night."

Ian, tapping his desk, "That's an interesting idea. We are solid on the Lips anyway so leave your demo and we might use you instead of them."

As Ian moves his right hand under his desk, Domino punches Ian straight in the face, knocking him out cold.

Cobalt and Sabine look at each other. "What the hell, Domino?" in unison!

Domino curtly replies, "He was calling security so I knocked him out!"

The girls, "Well, fuck."

Cobalt snaps out of it, "Domino, grab dumbass and put him in his bathroom, Sabine, computer."

Domino grabs Ian by the legs and drags him into the bathroom. Reaching into her jacket,

Domino pulls a pair of cuffs and a ball gag, secures Ian, and leaves the restroom.

Domino enters, "He's secure."

Sabine pulls a USB from her pocket, placing it into the PC in front of her. "OK, Eve, do your thing, give me a golden ticket to his system."

Sabine starts looking through the files, finding a safe program, and using one that opens a secret wall safe.

Cobalt begins looting the safe. "Hell yeah, fifty K in here, and the phone is here, and holy shit, a file on Brooke Wendell."

Flipping through the file, Cobalt sees the whole outline to turn Brooke to Trixie.

Sabine, with a shaky voice, "Guys, everybody needs to see this."

Domino and Cobalt crowd the monitor, watching as Brooke Wendell is transformed into Trixie Smiles. All three, "Holy Shit!" Cobalt trying to recover, "How is that even possible?"

Sabine recovers, "It's a special nanite that turns people on a genetic level. This particular nanite is called the slave model. Making the one injected more docile and compliant, and according to this, Trixie's command trigger is ghost pussy. Also, with my Megazone 23 part 2

virus, we have open access to all Candy's files and systems they are attached to." Smiling, "And I can review it at my leisure. Maybe give a copy to Bex to look over this medical crap."

Sabine, with an excited tone, "Holy shit girls, she could be here. They have a sub-basement housing a science department."

Cobalt, rubbing the back of her head, "Why does a record company need a science department?"

Domino clears her throat, holding Ian's ID badge. "We need to see if she's down there."

Cobalt turns to Sabine, discussing to see if they need anything else before heading down to the sub-basement. As the trio leaves, Domino tells the receptionist that Ian said she could go because he was working late. Cobalt hides her grin as they all enter the elevator using Ian's badge, giving them access to the Science department.

Sabine, with a deep breath, "Here we go."

As the elevator descends, Domino asks Sabine if she has ever had elevator sex.

Sabine, being completely blindsided by the personal question, blushes and squeaks a reply, "No, no, I have not."

Domino, gigging, "Oh, OK, I was just curious."

Cobalt interjects, "Domino, you're not having sex with Sabine in the elevator, keep your panties on and save it for when we complete our mission."

Domino winks at Sabine, replying, "OK, OK, oh, and I'm gonna want a rematch in our fight, you got lucky."

Cobalt hides her cringe internally, "If that's what you believe."

The elevator doors open revealing the science department. They start searching for Brooke's room. As they approach the door, Domino runs Ian's badge over the keypad, making electronic locks open.

Domino holds the door open to allow the girls access to the room. "I'll hold the door so you guys don't get trapped inside."

Sabine and Cobalt nod as they begin searching the room; it's bare like a prison cell, bare desk, monitor, and a bed. Sabine checks the monitor, mentioning it's very rudimentary and voice-operated. Cobalt motions Sabine to check under the desk. Sabine looks under the desk and is surprised by what she discovers. Written in blood is, I AM BROOKE WENDELL. Under the desk, scraping some of the blood free and collecting it in a vial, Sabine holds back tears and mumbles something about needing air.

Cobalt moves her partner, sliding an arm around her, "It's OK, tidbit let's go get some air."

As the two exit, Domino's hulking frame covers both with a bear hug. "Same here, half-pint, let's get the fuck out of here!"

Sitting around the kitchen table, the girls have changed. Well, Domino and Cobalt have changed, Cobalt damn near ripped hers to shreds getting out of it.

Sabine admonishes Cobalt. "Hey now, you're wearing this again and it's expensive so take care of it."

Cobalt grabs her rocker pants. They're black with buckles and a half-cut tank top. Domino is back in her maid outfit and still going commando.

Domino, sulking, "Seriously, this still comes on, Kitty. Let the bet be over."

Cobalt, grabbing a handful of Domino's booty, replies, "Oh no, I'm enjoying this way too much, and you're stuck till we save Brooke. Now, be a good little maid and fetch us some drinks. I need alcohol."

Domino, with a sneer, "I'll get your damn drinks, you skinny bitch."

Sabine, typing at her computer, "Let's recap what we've learned. Trixie is Brooke, they made Brooke into Trixie."

Domino returns with three drinks, "How is that even possible?"

Sabine replies, "A new nanite tech was developed by some company named Imperium and sold to Candy for private use. According to Brooke's file, her nanites are server type, and now we have a golden ticket to the Candy servers, so this Imperium has popped up a bunch of times."

And to herself, "What is project blue?!"

*Finish: Babymetal Future Metal*

*Play: Hero Too, Kyoka Jiro from My Hero Academia*

Cobalt stirs from the bed for two reasons. One, the familiar smell of sex, and two, the accompanying sounds that follow from her best friend and partner, Sabine. Sure enough, Domino is going to town between Sabine's legs. Cobalt groans and rolls out of bed, and heads to the kitchen.

Domino grins like the cat with the canary. "Hey, Kitty, you don't have to leave!"

Cobalt grumbles something inaudible. In the kitchen, Cobalt grabs a bottle of Jack, taking a big swig, as the sounds of a wild sexual encounter permeate the air. Cobalt scoops up her phone, puts her earbuds in, and pushes play on her Spotify playlist. She tips her bottle back again as she begins typing on Sabine's laptop.

Sabine, caught in a powerful orgasm, thrashes above as Domino holds her down, "Someone tastes yummy."

Sabine bucks and thrashes as waves of pleasure crash on her. Domino continues her assault on Sabine's clit.

Sabine lets out shallow moans, "Domino, Domino. Oh God, yes, please, yes."

Domino uses her fingers and spreads Sabine's pussy open. Domino flicks her tongue along the edges of Sabine's pussy, gently nipping at her inner thigh, pulling a stray yelp from her lips.

Moving a finger deep into Sabine's tight little pussy, she gets her finger plenty lubricated to then slide it deep in her ass. Sabine bucks as she feels another orgasm rip through her body.

Sabine takes a moment and catches her breath, as she lunges at Domino, pinning her to the bed, and begins suckling on her D-cup chest, pulling her other nipple.

Caught off guard, Domino begins to moan in a rapid sound, little oh's and hmm's escape Domino's glistening lips as the fruits of her work show on them.

Domino, with a smile, "This is unexpected and very welcomed."

Sabine lightly kisses her way down Domino's stomach with light licks and sudden bites. Just before reaching Domino's pussy, Sabine blows cold air on Domino's already protruding clit, as she whimpers softly at the unfamiliar feeling.

Sabine then plunges her hot mouth on Domino's now cold clit, causing her to moan in ecstasy. "Oh fuck, Sabine, what the fuck are you doing to me? Please, please, please plunge your fingers deep in me."

With an evil sneer, Sabine does just that. She pushes her fingers and curls them in, working her fingers dutifully.

Sabine, with a growl, "Cum for me you slut, hmmm, you wanna orgasm off my fingers, you naughty bitch, you."

As Domino's orgasm rolls through her body she grabs Sabine and pulls her into a passionate kissing session, coming off her sexual high.

Having drunk half the bottle of Jack Daniel's, Cobalt is plenty drunk. Mumbling to herself, "What happened to me? Why can't I remember what happened? I see flashes, and why are all my childhood memories so fucking hard to recall?" She whimpers to herself, whispering, "Why am I so broken on the inside?"

Tipping the bottle back, Cobalt remarks, "Well, at least I found Trixie." Laughing, "She's at Ian's house as his personal play-thing. What a scumbag!"

With the conclusion of the morning sex, Sabine and Domino both enter wearing their sleepwear.

Sabine catches sight of the half bottle of Jack next to Cobalt.

Sabine yells, "Fuck, really? This bullshit again? Didn't you leave this behind in Tampa, and you're doing this shit again?"

Domino is confused, "Doing what again?"

Cobalt snarls, "Pipsqueak is mad that I'm drinking. She's under the impression I'm hiding from something that only God knows but I'm fine. I wanted to blow off a little steam from yesterday's revelations."

As she pulls another swig, "And yeah, I had a couple drinks but I found Trixie, so thank you, fuck you, and piss off." Cobalt falls out of the chair laughing.

Domino, not thrilled with the current outcome, smiles wickedly as a new wickedly evil plan forms. She grabs

Cobalt, lifting her and carrying her back to the bedroom. "I'm not in the mood, put me the fuck down, now."

Domino, "I'm gonna put you down alright but you're not gonna like it."

Domino dumps Cobalt into the shower, turning on the cold water full blast.