Rise of the Bubblegum Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she trembles beneath Trixie's touch, with a very mischievous grin, Trixie says, "Is this shirt special to you?"

Shaking her head, no, Trixie rips Cobalt's shirt down the middle, allowing Cobalt's perky B-cup to spill out as her milky skin is bathed in the moonlight. Trixie begins using both hands as she massages Cobalt's chest, lowering herself to kiss Cobalt as the fire of the encounter engulfs both women. Cobalt, with a soft moan, does so into Trixie's lips.

Cobalt, gasping, "You little minx, you're driving me wild." Trixie leans back. Untying her shirt and slipping it off, Cobalt runs her manicured hands over Trixie's tan-tight body.

Cobalt buries her face into Trixie's mountainous cleavage and Trixie lets out a yip of excitement. Cobalt fumbles with the button on Trixie's shorts before she finally gets them open, plunging her fingers deep into the wetness of Trixie's pussy.

Trixie, gasping, "Yes, oh yes, please, yes. Take me, fuck me, I'm yours."

Cobalt, working the shorts off Trixie, drops them beside her as she then takes her own pants and panties off.

Catching herself in the heat of the moment, "Um, as much as I enjoy outdoor sex, let's enjoy ourselves in some silk sheets."

The two naked women scamper into the house practically sprinting to the spare room, giggling, yes giggling, Cobalt giggles when she's drunk, don't tell her though. As the two impassioned lovers fall into bed, Cobalt moves between Trixie's legs, diving her tongue deep into her dripping wet vagina, swirling her tongue, breathing in the smell of Trixie's sex.

Trixie locks Cobalt's head in a death grip with her legs, further draining her aching pussy into Cobalt's awaiting mouth. Gripping her firm bottom, Cobalt slips a finger deep in her rear as Trixie bucks and thrashes.

Trixie shouts, "Cobalt, you devil of a woman, what are you doing to me?"

As another orgasm washes over her. Gasping for air, "Enough, Cobalt, no more, please. It's your turn," she says with a devilish grin.

As Trixie turns the tables on Cobalt, she buries her face into Cobalt's chest. Trixie begins sucking on Cobalt's nipple and she gives it a sharp nip. Cobalt moans in ecstasy as she thrashes around. Trixie lightly scratches down Cobalt's stomach, reaching under Cobalt's knees, she lifts her legs, pushing them to her chest as she then begins teasing Cobalt's ass.

Cobalt lets out a shuddering gasp, "Fuck, Trixie, that's so damn hot. Please lick me, please lick me!"

Trixie begins licking around her sensitive ring. Cobalt suckles Trixie's finger to lube it up, then Trixie slides her middle finger knuckle deep into Cobalt's tight ass as she begins teasing Cobalt's clit with a sucking and rolling motion of the tongue.

Cobalt moans, "So close, so close."

Trixie, knowing what will put her over the edge, slides her pointer finger into Cobalt's wet pussy and works both fingers together.

Cobalt, overcome with this new sensation, slaps the bed,

"Fuck, Trixie, that's amazing. Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Trixie climbs up into Cobalt's arms. Pushing her hair from her face, she leans in, kissing her lips, whispering, "Thank you for saving me." As she curls up, closing her eyes to fall asleep.

*Finish Strike Back, Amalee*

*Play: Carry on Wayward Son, Neoni*

Epilogue cause I hate not knowing what happened after so here you go.

6 months later, Cobalt sits behind her desk at a newly opened Bubblegum Princess inc., shaking her head, still not thrilled about the name. But Sabine seems to derive some sort of pleasure at my annoyance.

Cobalt, flipping through files, finds her next case. It seems Imperium has a sissy trainer they use for harder-to-break slaves, Master David. His name sends a wave of anger through Cobalt's body as she leans back.

A knock at the door draws Cobalt's attention back to the present, "Come in."

Trixie emerges through the door carrying a package, "Hey, C," she places the package on Cobalt's desk before taking a seat.

"So do you have our next case?"

Cobalt, as she opens the package, "I think so". She removes her Sakabatō from its box looking at it in lust, running her hands over the scabbard.

Pulling it out, Trixie notices the blade's on the wrong side. Trixie is confused about why the blade edge is backward. Cobalt replies.

"I want to stop my enemy, not look for murder charges, thank you very much."

Trixie stands up, "Should I call the others into the conference room for a briefing?"

Cobalt, "Yes."

Thank you for reading, the girls will be back on another adventure to take down Master David.