Rise of the Bubblegum Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUUCCCCKKKKK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU CRAZY BITCH?" Cobalt attempts to scamper out of the shower but she's no match for a sober monster like Domino to keep her under the water. Cobalt shivers, still trying to get out of the water.

Domino smirks and turns off the cold water. "I've always called you cat bitch or Kitty, but this moment a drowned rat is the most appropriate!" She laughs.

Cobalt, shivering, looks at Domino with anger, "YOU ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT STILL A CUNT. AND NOW YOU ARE WEARING THAT GODDAMN MAIDS OUTFIT, THAT INCLUDES OUT OF THE HOUSE YOU BITCH!!!"

Domino is now laughing uncontrollably. "Worth it if I've sobered you up and pissed you off enough to get your shit together, pretty Kitty."

Cobalt, through chattering teeth, "It was a couple of drinks, we weren't going anywhere, and you and Sabine were fucking."

Domino reaches down to give Cobalt a hand up, pulling her to her feet. She pulls Cobalt's soaked shirt off and panties, dropping them into the tub.

Domino, with an impish grin, "I got you out of your panties again." She wraps a towel around Cobalt, pulling her close, using her own warmth, rubbing her up and down.

Cobalt still shivers, "You're still a bitch for this."

Domino smiles and leans in, kissing her forehead, "I can live with that."

Cobalt grabs a blue and white thong, her rocker pants, and a half-shirt. "You are still acting weird, Domino."

Domino shrugs, "I think I may know why Bex sent me, and no, I'm not sharing, so don't ask." Domino and Cobalt meet Sabine in the living room. Sabine, not looking happy, growls and runs over to Cobalt, grabbing her in a hug. Cobalt gives her one in return, as Domino crushes them both in a giant hug.

"So glad we all got back on the same page." Cobalt lets everyone know she has Trixie's location, and that scumbag Ian has her as his personal toy, and he sent this over his corporate email that she's at his house.

Sabine, "Well, with the control phrase, she'll stop listening to Ian and follow the new phrase user's instructions. Also, if you add your name and 007 it can't be switched again. Now, who wants responsibility for Trixie?"

And it's at this moment Cobalt has decided not to pay attention to the

not it, vote, losing unanimously.

Snapping back into the conversation, Cobalt snaps, "Oh, come on, I'm still buzzed, that's not fair. Fuck, man, I hate you both, just let me know when it's time to go."

As Cobalt, Sabine, and Domino pull up to Ian's house, Cobalt looks around. "So she's inside, so we just, what? Knock on the door and ask her to come with us if she wants to live?Oh, and let's not forget the guard lurking over by that tree, and more than likely one more inside."

Sabine, with a challenging expression, "You're telling me that you and Domino can't subdue two guards?"

Domino pops a blade from her maid outfit, "We are going to totally fuck them up. Cobalt, you have the outside, I'll work with Sabine on the inside. Let's get dangerous."

Cobalt exits the car doing a walk that would make even straight girls drool. Sabine points it out to Domino.

Domino, almost panting, "Jesus, how does she do that?"

Sabine, snickering, "She's just always been super graceful. It's a smidge of training and a lot of natural ability."

Cobalt approaches the first guard, "Hey, is Ian home?" As she continues to close the gap, she knows she has him under her spell.

The guard stutters, "No, I..." It's as far as he gets before catching a throat strike.

Cobalt slides behind the guard, slipping a chokehold, knocking him out. Sabine and Domino slide up to the door.

Sabine knocks on the door and the second guard yells, "Just a sec." As the door opens, it's not a second guard, it's Ian.

Domino smiles and hits Ian in the face again, knocking him out, again. Cobalt slides behind Sabine and Domino closes the door behind her.

"Shit. Domino, grab that guard from outside please". Domino nods, and slips out, getting the guard.

Cobalt runs, yelling, "Ghost Pussy Cobalt 007."

Trixie's eyes light up as she repeats, "Cobalt, baby, where have you been? I missed you.''

She runs and jumps into Cobalt's arms, almost knocking her to the ground, as she begins furiously kissing Cobalt. I mean, it's not every day that a five-foot-five, pigtailed redheaded goddess, with an E-cup rack and a killer waistline, freckles, and pale green eyes, jumps you. These moments can catch one off guard.

Cobalt, shaking the shock, explains, "Hey babe, we have to go, we got a car outside waiting to take you home, and boy oh boy, do we have a lot to talk about."

Trixie, with a huge grin, takes Cobalt's hand, walking out to the car. "You bet, sexy. Let's get out of here."

*Finish: Hero Too from My Hero Academia*

*Play: Crossing Fields, Amalee from Sword Art Online*

Cobalt has crashed in the spare room. It's a little crowded with three occupants, with four, it is downright unbearable. Besides, Cobalt has always been a solo person, so the spare bedroom turned out to be a godsend.

Cobalt groans as she feels an unfamiliar pressure on her chest. Opening her eyes, she is greeted by signature flaming red hair in pigtails.

Cobalt, yawning, addresses her unexpected guest, "I was alone when I came in here, Trixie. Weren't you sleeping with Sabine and Domino?"

Trixie, stirring softly, replies, "Couldn't sleep, I need you. I get uncomfortable if I'm not around you," as she buries her head in Cobalt's chest.

"Well, I've got to get up."

Trixie rolls off Cobalt responds, "You bet, sugar, but maybe later we could go for a roll in the hay."

Cobalt bites her lip, "Maybe we have a guest coming and I'm betting she's almost here."

Cobalt grabs her rocker pants and a half-shirt. Trixie, still nude in all her glory, gives her giant boobs a squeeze as she picks up her discarded shorts and t-shirt.

Bex opens the front door and is greeted by Cobalt and Trixie. Now, Bex is five foot eight, C-cup chest, with half orange and black hair. Bex screams, I love Halloween, in her attire.

With incredible soft brown eyes and her outfit, a skirt black trimmed in orange with stockings and a nightmare before Christmas shirt, all scream sexy yet absolutely terrifying. She has her duffle bag over her right shoulder. Bex exchanges pleasantries with the pair before addressing Trixie directly.

"Will you accompany me to the spare bedroom? I'm guessing Sabine and Domino are still asleep."

Cobalt responds, "At least till noon."

Bex shakes her head, "That's fine, I need to speak to Trixie."

Trixie latches onto Cobalt, shaking her head, "No, not without Cobalt."

Bex motions the two to follow her into the spare bedroom, Cobalt and Trixie sit on the bed while Bex flops into a desk chair and lays out what was done to Trixie. Like most things, Cobalt is paying absolutely no attention, until Bex drops the bombshell of Trixie's physical appearance being irreversible.

Cobalt lets her vision wander over Trixie's face and nothing seems to phase her; she just smiles and holds Cobalt's arm. Cobalt's hand gently caresses Trixie's shoulders, as if she needs to touch her.

Trixie huffs, "I don't need anything. As long as I have Cobalt, that's all I need," as she raspberries Bex. Bex can't help but laugh.

"OK, OK, Trixie."

Cobalt looks concerned over Trixie's newfound feelings and Bex gives her a sympathetic look. Realizing that explaining anything to Trixie is a waste of time, she explains it to Cobalt instead.

Bex, continuing, "So good news, first we can bring Brooke Wendell's personality back. It's buried deep, like really deep, but we can bring it back. The downside is, with so much damage to her true self, we need to actually blend the two personalities together to make a complete one. So she won't be Brooke or Trixie but a blending of the two."

Cobalt, with excitement, "Like in Ghost in the Shell when the Major and puppet master merge?"

Bex, excitedly, "Exactly."

Cobalt looks at Trixie, "Did you catch any of that?"

Trixie grins, "Totally, sugar. I can't wait to be someone new for Cobalt here."

Bex pulls stuff from her duffle bag.

"I'll need you two to lay on the bed."

Trixie giggles, "I like where this is going."

Cobalt shakes her head, "Why do you need me?"

Bex, in an annoyed tone, "You're the only person who can do this, don't ask me why or to explain, just trust me."

Cobalt growls back, "That's a big fucking ask, Bex, but let's do this."

Bex carefully places some Bluetooth temple pads on both Cobalt and Trixie.

Bex, with a look of concern, "Cobalt, you're going into her mind. It's a fucking mess, please be careful, just find Brooke. She should be able to do the rest."

*Finish Crossing Field, Amalee Sao soundtrack*

*Play Lithium Flower, Scott Matthew*

With a blinding flash, Cobalt stands in a field. It's a ranch. It's a pastel nightmare of a ranch. As Trixie seductively walks up, she sends ripples, changing the landscape to a playroom that would make any mistress beam with pride. Trixie pulls

Cobalt into a sensual kiss and whispers, "If you wanna save me, you're gonna have to fuck me." Trixie guides a much confused and very aroused Cobalt.

She gets pulled to the bed as Trixie further explores Cobalt's mouth with her tongue, deeply, passionately, and an almost primal hunger and desire for her pulses through Cobalt's body. Cobalt counters with a tongue roll of her own. Cobalt pulls Trixie into a tight embrace.

As she nibbles on her ear, she asks, "Trixie, do you know why I'm here?"

Trixie, with a devilish pout, "Of course, this deep into my mind, any programming done to me is ineffectual, so in a sense, I'm not bound to you, and I'm much smarter. Well, I'm Brooke smart."

She grins. "You want to bring that terrible droll girl who never smiled and had, what? Like one friend?"

Cobalt begins massaging Trixie's ample bosom, "Yes and no. We are gonna merge you two together. You get your upbeat attitude and Brooke's smarts."

Trixie, with a tinge of sadness, "I don't care one way or another. I just want a taste of Cerulean sin before I don't exist anymore as I am."

Cobalt pulls Trixie's top off and slides her shorts off, taking in Trixie's fully nude, tan body, laid out before her.

Trixie is almost purring at Cobalt, "You, missy, are wearing entirely too many clothes. Let's fix that, shall we?"

In a haste that's more akin to ripping Cobalt's clothes off than removing them, Trixie has accomplished her task. Trixie explores Cobalt's taut body. In a surprising move, Cobalt pins Trixie's hands and begins licking and teasing Trixie's nipples, playing with them, giving little nipping bites around the massive chest. Soft moans of pleasure and excitement escape Trixie's lips.

Releasing her grip on Trixie, Cobalt runs her fingers over Trixie's stomach, kissing and licking gently. Cobalt begins working Trixie's legs with more nibbling and a bite to her inner thigh, sending a jolt of pleasure through Trixie's body, as she thinks, this isn't a bad way to disappear, being fucked to death.

As she returns to Trixie's tummy, she feels Trixie's hand grabbing her hair and pulling her to her face, kissing Cobalt's pouty lips, whispering to her to bring that sexy little ass her way, she wants to taste Cobalt's wet pussy and she is thirsty for it.

Blushing, Cobalt moves into what is popularly known as a sixty-nine. Trixie, finally being presented with the object of her carnal desire, begins licking with ferocity and abandonment savoring the flavor of Cobalt's nectar.

As Cobalt returns the favor with a light teasing, tickling of her tongue, approach, making the build-up much more intense than the already fierce intensity she feels between her legs. Cobalt has to bury her face deep into Trixie's pussy to muffle the screams of an orgasm that rolls through Cobalt's body.

Recovering her senses, Cobalt strikes back with fierceness and attention to Trixie's clit, rolling it around her lips, tugging firmly and steadily. Trixie, not to be outdone, begins sliding a finger deep into Cobalt's wet vagina and in tandem, she assaults Cobalt's clit. Trixie, taking a moment, says she has a gift for Cobalt if she wants it. All she has to do is accept it.

Cobalt, locked in, passion says, "Yes, please. Yes, I want it."

Trixie grabs Cobalt's ass, sending a pulse of energy through her body. Trixie's eyes glow white as she hisses awake. The energy running through Cobalt grants her an amazing orgasim that runs through her whole body.

Cobalt regains her composure and tells Trixie, "That was amazing."

A suspicious grin overtakes Cobalt, wondering what Trixie did, exactly. Trixie, smiling, replies, "You are most welcome."

As the two continue the sexual tryst, Trixie is unaware of the third person approaching from the fog that seems to be rolling in. Brooke Wendell emerges out of the fog. Nakid as the fog snakes around her petite frame. Catching sight of her, Cobalt gets Trixie's attention.

Cobalt scampers off from Trixie as Brooke inquires who Cobalt is, quickly explaining that she was contacted by Elisa and the whole ordeal.

Brooke looks at Trixie for the first time, "So what now?"

Trixie looks down, "I never wanted this, Brooke. I never wanted to hurt anyone."

Brooke smiles and hugs Trixie, "I know, but we have to be whole or we will forever be broken."

Trixie whimpers with tears, "Please forgive me."

Brooke, with a sympathetic look, "Nothing to forgive."

As Brooke absorbs Trixie into herself, the combining of the two creates a blinding explosion that launches Cobalt out of the mindscape.

*Finish Lithium Flower, Scott Matthew*

Cobalt, gasping for air, wakes up next to Trixie, surrounded by Domino, Sabine, and Bex.

Cobalt shouts, "Fucking creepers, why are you watching me sleep?"

Domino, holding a big bowl of popcorn, "Oh hell no, it was a fucking show, the noises you made and watching you masturbate. Holy shit, I'm soaked."

She gives Cobalt a wicked smile. Cobalt turns a very, very deep shade of red, wanting to crawl under the bed to die of embarrassment.

"I want something very bad to happen to you right now, Domino!"

Trixie begins to stir as Cobalt leaves the bed but Trixie's arm grabs her, stopping her. Bex catches the movement out of the corner of her eye and begins shooing

Domino and Sabine out of the room, "Let's give them some privacy."

Sabine pouts, "Wait, I'm Cobalt's partner, I should be allowed to stay."

Bex, laughing, "Not this time, squirt." As Bex, Sabine, and Domino enter the living room Sabine flops on the couch clicking on the TV to resume watching Demon Slayer.

She turns to Bex, "So wassup? What's going on in the spare room?"

Bex, giving Sabine a sympathetic look, "We woke Brooke up but it's complicated. We merged Brooke and Trixie together. Brooke was too psychologically damaged and Trixie is incomplete. But together, they can have a full life, that's what they are discussing."

Domino, with absolutely no goddamn concern about what's going on in the spare room, asks Sabine, "Has he become a Demon Slayer yet?"

Sabine replies, "Not yet, he is on his way to the trials." Domino nods, giving a look of excitement, falling into the show with Sabine.

Bex, forever the cool chick, watches side-eye, with some attention on the spare bedroom door.

Cobalt sits on the bed as Trixie paces back and forth, finally frustrated. Cobalt asks, "So what do I call you now? Let's start with that."

Trixie stops, replying, "Trixie, Trixie Wendell."

Cobalt nods in affirmation, "So what do you remember?"

Trixie smiles so big that Cobalt's face hurts. "I'm back, I'm whole, and I remember a lot. Not everything but enough to fill it all back in."

Grabbing Cobalt, "Best of all, that stupid accent is gone."

She kisses Cobalt's lips causing our heroine to begin to blush again. "OK, well let's go meet the others."

Cobalt opens the bedroom door accompanied by Trixie. Noticing Domino and Sabine laying on the couch watching Demon Slayer, Cobalt points to Domino,

"The black hair, red strips, is Domino. The short purple, spiky-haired one, is Sabine." Giving a "Sup, Trixie? How are you feeling?"

Trixie replies, "Better than I have in a long time. Has anyone called Elisa yet?"

Cobalt finishes the intros, "And you've met Bex."

Bex, with sympathy, explains to Trixie that it's gonna be a process to let Elisa know what happened.

Trixie, having absorbed what Bex was saying, gives a little curtsey and replies, "Thank you for rescuing me."

Cobalt throws her arms over the couch, "I think we should celebrate Trixie's freedom, our success, and our team. We need a name for our new business,"

Sabine, laughing, shows off the new name and business in Tampa called Bubblegum Princess Inc. Not amused,

Sabine says seriously, "Cobalt, back to the party, let's get a spread of drinks, and food, and let's have some fun blowing off some steam. What do you guys think?" It's a unanimous party, even Bex says she's in.

As the sun goes down, the party is in full effect with pizza, drinks, and karaoke. First up is Trixie. T

rixie blushes, "OK, OK, I'm going to sing, It's Gonna Be My Day." Trixie picks up the microphone and begins dancing and singing, "

Good morning, sun, no time to chat, I gotta run cause I've got places to be so much to do excited yes, and nervous too, a change is starting with me."

Domino is dancing with Sabine, Bex and Cobalt are playing the who is cooler game.

As the final verse of the song plays the girls erupt in claps and hollers. Domino steps up to sing the next, butchering Great Balls of Fire, as Bex and Cobalt take beer pong to a ridiculously competitive level.

Sabine entertains Trixie and by entertain, I mean a full-blown make-out session on the couch. Little squirt Sabine is getting a handful as they get lost in the passion. Bex moves over to Domino to share a drink and catch up.

Finally seeing her opportunity. Cobalt slips outside, and goes up and sits on the roof looking at the stars, drink in hand, as the party continues below. Cobalt's always done badly at parties, formed a bad habit of slipping away as soon as possible.

Taking another sip from her drink, Cobalt hears the sound of shoes scraping across the roof tiles as someone sits next to her. She leans in, putting her head on Cobalt's shoulder, that bright red hair is unmistakable for Trixie as Cobalt takes another sip.

"Hey, Trixie." Trixie gives Cobalt a compassionate look.

"Hey babe, why are you up here by yourself?"

Cobalt, with a sheepish grin, "Just getting some air. How did you find me and weren't you hooking up with Sabine?"

Trixie, with a sultry smile, "Jealous? But no, we were just playing around. I think she's in a threesome with the other two, they took the master bedroom. Sabine mentioned to look on the roof, something about your wandering nature, and the ladder was kind of a giveaway."

Cobalt, smirking, "I'm sure they wouldn't have opposed you joining them."

Trixie takes Cobalt's chin, pulls her closer, and kisses her. Cobalt, kissing back, puts her hands up.

"Stop, stop, stop, Trixie. I don't want to take advantage of you. I've been imprinted on you, that's why you want me."

Trixie playfully hits Cobalt on the arm, "I'm me again, or at least, as me as I can be. Free of influence, free of programming, and that's because you and your friends believed a scared little girl whose friend went missing. Having said that, I'm horny, I'm wet, and I want my little Cerulean sin."

Trixie kisses Cobalt deeply, pushing her down, pinning her hands above her head.

Trixie nibbles her neck. Cobalt's current intoxicated state tends to bring about Cobalt's more submissive tendencies.

Keeping her hands pinned with one hand, Trixie uses her free hand to run her hand under Cobalt's shirt, pinching her nipples, causing excited little yelps to escape Cobalt's pouty lips.