Rise of the Huntress Ch. 02

Story Info
Maria fights in a battle of wills.
2.1k words
4.8
1.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Maria and I'm a hunter. Just not a very good one it seems. My first mission was to stop a shape shifter. Should have been easy. Except the shape shifter was a demon lord named Ordog.

Ordog was able to manipulate my partner Jade and myself into being his play toys. For the past week he has used us and his three other victims. Most of the past week I've been in the same position I'm in now. On my knees with his dick deep down my throat.

I bob my head up and down on his dick. I make love to his dick with my mouth. My tongue licks every inch as I suck him off. I do everything I can to please his dick and get his warm, sticky cum.

I hear him start to grunt. I smile inwardly knowing what's next. He grabs my head, pulls my down on his dick, and unloads into my throat. Shot after shot of his black demon cum fills my stomach. I grab his ass making sure his dick stays in my throat. I want every drop.

Demon cum is very addictive. Ordog has made sure to feed us a steady dose to keep us his play toys. I've been trying to fight him. Trying to free Jade and the others. I also want more of his cum.

Ordog rubs his dick across my tits leaving them covered in cum. I gasp in pleasure. He laughs at me knowing I'm his cum slave.

He heads over to Jade and feeds her his dick. I watch her sucking him off. The bulge in her throat shows how good at deep throating she is. I start to finger my cunt. Watching my best friend get slutted out makes my cunt drip.

After a while she gets her cum feeding. Like me he covers her tits in cum. Ordog leaves us to play with the other girls. Jade cuddles up to me and I hold her. We both know how screwed we are.

I feel Jades hand on my thigh. I look at her. Her beautiful face with all the Japanese features to make your heart melt. He cum covered b cup tits just the right size to suck on. Her tight tone body. Her tight pert ass. Her long legs perfect for wrapping around you. Her hairless cunt that begs to be stretched.

Her hand reaches my cunt and I close my eyes. I feel her finger slide in. Then a second. She starts pumping my cunt. I reach over and grab her tit. I squeeze it as she finger bangs my cunt. I'm not a lesbian. Not even in the slightest, but I want to rub my cunt all over her face.

I hear laughter behind us. We look to see Ordog and someone else watching us. "I see you already got them primed for me." the stranger says.

"These two are special. I need them fully ready for auction."

"Yes Ordog. When have I ever let you down?"

With that the stranger approached us. He is a pale, old man. "I am Agares, breaker of wills. Please try to fight."

His eyes glowed and everything went black.

I awoke dressed in a maid's outfit, minus underwear. I was serving drinks to a bunch of demons. They all eyed me like a piece of meat. My cunt gets wet.

I finish serving their drinks than stand in the corner. I wait til they need me. I wait and wait. My cunt gets hotter and hotter.

Finally, one of the demons calls me over. He bends me over his knee. I bite my lip. He lifts up my skirt and starts to spank my ass.

I gasp with each spank. I feel my cheeks getting red with each spank. Every spank gets harder.

He spends the next hour spanking my tight little ass. My ass burns like fire from him. My cunt has soaked his leg. And the entire time he ignores me. My ass is just something to keep him occupied, like twiddling his thumbs.

Finally, he stops and sends me back to the corner. I stand there, my ass burning. My cunt dripping. Being ignored. They don't even look at me.

Another demon calls me over. I stand in front of him. He takes my skirt and cleans his hands and mouth with it. Done he sends me back to my corner.

What the fuck. Why are they ignoring me? Don't they know how wet my cunt is. Don't they know how much I want them to fuck me. I want to rip off my cloths and fuck every one of them, yet they just ignore me.

Another demon calls me over. He motions me to get on all fours. Yes, he's going to pound my cunt. Instead, he uses me as a footrest. I start to lose my mind. I don't mind him resting his feet on my back but at least put a dick in me. I don't care which hole.

For hours I stay as his footrest. Ignored the entire time. Finally, he removes his feet. Then they all leave. Just like that. Then everything goes black.

I come too on my knees sucking Agares' dick. I don't know how long I've been sucking him, but it's long enough that he cums in my mouth. Demon cum. I swallow every drop.

"Don't worry my little star I will never ignore you." he whispers in my ear.

My cunt gushes. He then walks over to Jade. They lock eyes for a moment. She stiffens, then starts to suck him off. I lay there watching her mouth suck every inch of his dick. Slow and steady like a good dick sucking whore. I can tell Agares likes it. He stiffens than cums in Jades mouth. He then whispers something in her ear and returns to me.

We lock eyes, then darkness. I come too again in the maid's outfit. This time I'm tied to a bed. I struggle but my arms and legs are securely tied. A demon enters the room, lifts up my skirt, and slides a vibrator into my cunt.

I gasp as my cunt is filled with this huge vibrator. I know I should fight, but it feels too good. I lay there letting the vibrator bring my cunt to orgasm. Closer and closer I get. I start to gasp, then nothing.

I try my best to get more of the vibrator in me, but I can't. I struggle against my ties, but they don't budge. For hour I lay there on the verge of orgasm, but it never comes. I scream and beg to anyone who will listen. Please I need to cum.

Everything goes black. I come too with Agares dick pumping away in my cunt. I gasp and cum all over his dick. I thrust my hips getting more and more in me. We cum together, his dick filling my cunt.

I lay there exhausted. Agares kisses my forehead and smiles. He then heads over to Jade. They lock eyes and she is on her back.

I watch as he fucks her cunt. Slow, steady strokes. I see her cunt spasming on his dick. I realize what he's doing. Agares is the demon who breaks wills. He's using our inner weakness to break us. For me it's fear of abandonment.

Jade blinks than screams her orgasm. Her juices cover Agares dick. He kisses her on the forehead and gives her a smile. He then reaches out for both of us. We both take his hand. He locks eyes with both of us.

I'm back in my maid's outfit. I'm standing there watching Jade and Agares go at it. She's on all four screaming her head off. Agares has a handful of her hair as his dick pounds her ass.

I start to head over and Jade yells at me to stay away. The look in her eyes tells me she means it. I watch them fuck like animals. He uses every hole. He fucks her ass than makes her clean his dick before shoving it into her cunt. They go from doggie to missionary to cowgirl. His dick rips Jades cunt and ass apart.

Jade then comes over to me and forces me to my knees. Then Agares comes and covers my face with his demon cum. Laugh Jade runs her finger across my cum covered face. She swallows the cum off her finger and smiles. I see the fangs.

Before I can react Jade lunges forward. Her fangs sink into my neck. I stiffen and gasp as I cum from her bite. So, Jades weakness is vampires. Not that it helps me now.

She takes her time drinking my blood. She makes me feel every drop she sucks. I keep cumming. I know I should fight. I have the strength to. But I'd rather be her slave than be ignored and forgotten.

I grab Jade and pull her close. She sucks harder, drinking me faster. I feel Agares slide behind me and shove his dick in my ass. I give up the fight and let them take me. Everything goes black.

I come to riding Agares dick with my ass as Jade eats my pussy. I gasp and shudder as I grind my ass on his huge dick. Jade's face is covered in my cum.

"She's already mine, but you have some fight left." Agares whispers in my ear as he cums up my ass.

With that I'm pushed onto all fours. "Slave." Agares says.

Jade comes over and starts to eat my ass. I stay there gasping as her tongue works all the cum out of my ass. I hump back on her face so she can get as deep as possible.

When Jade finishes cleaning my ass of cum, Agares presents her with a collar. She bares her neck so he can place it on her. I see her orgasm as he locks the collar. He then has her leave the room. He sits down and motions me to his lap. I mount him taking his dick deep into my cunt. "Time to break you." he says as he locks eyes with me.

Again, I'm in the maid's outfit. I'm surrounded by at least a hundred demons. All naked. All with their hard dicks ready to break me. They start to rip the outfit off me. I don't fight it.

they throw me to the ground. Before I can respond I have a dick in my cunt. He pounds away hard and fast making me cum. A dick is shoved in my mouth, and I get face pounded. I gag and choke on his dick.

They pound the shit out of me than fill me with cum. As soon as they pull out two more dicks fill me. Again, they pound the shit out of me. I realize that this is how Agares plans on breaking my will. A hard, brutal gangbang.

For the next hour my cunt and throat are brutalized. Dick after dick fuck and cum in me. I lay there taking it all, their perfect fuck hole.

When the last two finish cumming in me they turn me onto my stomach. I feel the first demon mount me and I know what's coming. He slams his dick into my ass and starts fucking me.

Just like my cunt before they brutalized my ass. Dick after dick rip my tiny hole apart. I lay there feeling every inch violate my ass. Every drop of hot, sticky cum filling my tiny hole.

When they finish everything goes black. I come too still riding Agares dick. I realize though that Ordog has joined us and is fucking my ass. I cum on their dicks as the make my holes theirs.

They piston in and out. Hard, steady pumps. I lay my head on Agares shoulder as I gasp and drool on him. He laughs. Ordog mauls my tits, giving him extra leverage to pound my ass. My cunt and ass spasm on their dicks.

I pass out and wake up still being fucked. I have no will left to fight. I just want their cum. They finally fill my holes. I'm laid on the ground, cum pouring out of my cunt and ass. Agares presents me a collar. I don't fight as he locks it around my neck. I cum hard as soon as it locks.

"See, she's all ready for auction." Agares says.

Ordog smiles. "Yes, she is."